向ID-7问好
Say hello to idiosa dartellum 7,
也称ID-7病毒
or the ID-7 virus.
恶心的小混♥蛋♥
Nasty-looking little fucker, huh?
解释给外行来说
For the uninitiated,
ID-7 菌株使压力荷尔蒙水平上升
the ID-7 strain makes stress hormone levels rise,
堵塞神经通路 就是攻击人类感官
blocks neural paths, essentially attacking our ID
并打破人脑...
and throwing off a very important balance
非常重要的平衡
in our brains...
一种情感与理智的平衡
The balance between emotions and reason
能阻止我们做蠢事
that keep us from doing stupid shit,
例如暴怒时 想揍你老板的脸
thinks like punching your boss in the face when angry
或者急色时 光天化日下做♥爱♥
or fucking your date in public when horny.
该种平衡被暂时切断
That balance is temporarily severed,
会导致压抑的爆发
causing inhibitions to drop
人性本能上升到表面
and basic instincts to rise to the surface
沦落为感染的牺牲品
as the infected fall victim
专家称之为情感劫持
to what experts call emotional hijacking.
新闻媒体称之为"红眼病毒"
Social media has tagged it the red-eye virus
真是恰如其分
for obvious reasons.
总而言之
So in a nutshell,
即丧失基本人格尊严
basic human dignity takes a sick leave.
第一个例红眼病毒
The first reported case of the red-eye virus
18月前 发生在爱荷华州首府 得梅因
occurred 18 months ago in des moines, Iowa,
并迅速传播到世界各地
and quickly spread around the world.
从那时起 全球确诊疫情1000+
Since then, there have been over 1,000 confirmed outbreaks
仅在美国
reported globally, over half of which
就占了一半以上
are in the United States alone.
疾控中心保持乐观 因为他们通过强制隔离
The CDC is optimistic they can contain the virus immediately
能控制病毒
through mandated quarantines,
由于抗体的积极研发
and the nation will be virus-free
到年底
by the end of the year
全国将无病毒
as antibodies are being aggressively tested.
他们还指出 病毒不具有致命性
They also state the virus isn't lethal,
因为字面上没错:
which is technically true.
病毒不能杀死人 而是被感染者或红眼者在杀人
But while the virus can't kill, the infected, or redders, can.
请看内维尔·里德先生
Introducing Mr. nevil Reed,
第一个被政♥府♥起诉的红眼谋杀犯
the first redder to be officially cleared for murder.
其法律辩护词声称
His legal defense alleged
感染了ID-7菌株的人
that those infected with the ID-7 strain
无法控制自我情绪
can't control their emotions
因此对其行为不承担责任
and therefore are not liable for the resulting actions.
由于漏洞 此案被驳回
And thanks to a loophole, the case was dismissed.
内维尔失去理智
So nevil lost his shit,
刀插同事的脸部 直到死亡
stabbed a co-worker repeatedly in the face till dead
对亏医院证明而保住了性命
and walked thanks a doctor's note.
上帝保佑司法系统
God bless the justice system.
欢迎来到TSC咨♥询♥公♥司♥
Welcome to the home of towers & Smythe consulting,
卑鄙的大公♥司♥雇佣的卑鄙小公♥司♥
the corporate scumbags hired by the bigger corporate scumbags
负责标志性的内维尔·里德案件
in the landmark nevil Reed case.
TSC公♥司♥ 贪得无厌 口是心非 道德败坏
Tsc is a firm fueled by greed, duplicity, and moral decay,
具有讽刺意味的是
a place that ironically screens their job applicants
他们自称"诚实 忠诚 正直"
for honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
坦率说 我是新面孔
Qualities I had in spades when I was fresh-faced
上班第一天 踌躇满志
and ready to take on the world my first day here.
这是六个月后的我
And here's me six months later --
加夜班 不尊重 烂咖啡
late nights, no respect, the bad coffee,
所有的烂事都是为了支付欠款
all the shit that comes with paying your dues.
但全都不能减慢我
But none of it could slow me down.
我在努力争取出人头地
I was striving for the success my family never had,
与大佬平起平坐
a seat at the big kids' table with all the fixings,
同时还得偿还助学贷款
all while paying back those goddamn student loans.
但我升得越高
But the higher I rose,
我越觉得迷失
the more I felt like I was losing myself in the process.
靠漏洞赢了里德一案之后
And after discovering that loophole that won the Reed case,
晋升随之而来
the requisite promotion quickly followed.
但那时 他有没有罪
But by then, it didn't matter
已无关紧要了
that I thought he was guilty as fuck.
我只是想去精英办公室
I just wanted the corner office.
因为我那罪过 他们给了我一间
And for my sins, they gave me one.
真是鸡♥巴♥蛋
What a dick.
TSC公♥司♥
Towers and Smythe.
你怎么这么笨?
I mean, how fucking stupid can you get?
抱歉 - 抱歉就行?
I'm sorry. I -- -oh, you're sorry?
我付钱给你 不是用来抱歉的 珍妮
I don't fucking pay you to be fucking sorry, Jenny.
早安 - 现在不行 德里克
Morning, hey. Morning, hey. -Not now, Derek.
伙计 你得看看这个
Dude, you got to see this. You got to see this.
过来 - 怎么了?
Come over here. -What's up?
我今天才知道
I just got this today.
伙计 去年的圣诞派对
Oh, man, last year's Christmas party.
看起来像你
That looks like you.
就是你
Yeah. That's you.
你从哪弄来的?
Where'd you get that?
我搜索了"小老二...
Oh, I googled "a small-dick douche
让助手拼命干活 假意提拔"
makes assistant work hard for fake promise of a raise,"
第一条搜索结果就是
and it was just, like, top search result, like, number one.
别烦她 不然卖♥♥给你老婆看
Listen, leave her alone or I'll sell this to your wife
25%的可能性 她和你离婚
for half of the half she'll get from your divorce.
交谈愉快 兄弟
It's a good talk, bro.
谢谢
Thank you.
或许这种事并不多...早上好 迈尔斯
May not be much... Morning, miles.
但我会采取任何善举
...but I'll take whatever goodwill I can pillage
让自己晚上睡得安稳
to sleep better at night.
为咖啡感谢上帝 是不是?
Thank god for coffee, right?
三号♥会议室 上午9:00你有会议
Your 9:00 A.M. is in meeting room three.
我的咖啡杯在哪里? - 不知道 还有我...
Where is my coffee cup? -Don't know. Also, I --
你知道是谁拿走的?
do you know who took it?
不知道 但我可以再给你一个杯子
No. But I can get you another one.
我不想要别的杯子 我要自己的杯子
I don't want another mug. I want my mug.
万代集团的大卫
Yep, David from vanda corp.
德里克
Derek. Derek.
干嘛? - 大卫 一号♥线
What? -David, line one.
OK 请接入
Okay. Put him on.
大卫 我正要打电♥话♥给你
David, I was just about to call you.
大卫?哪个大卫?
David? Who the hell's David?
我是露西
It's Lucy.
迈尔斯 是我妹妹
Miles, this is my sister.
对不起
I'm sorry.
很难让你接电♥话♥
It is so hard to get you on the phone.
我只是想问你
I just wanted to see if you were coming up
下个月我生日 你来不来
for my birthday next month.
不能来 我很抱歉
No, actually. I'm so sorry.
你生日我来不了
I will not be able to make it to your birthday.
但我会彻底弥补你的
But I will totally make it up to you.
好吧 如果你不来
Well, if you're not gonna show up,
至少给我画点酷画
at least paint me something cool.
你怎么知道我开始画画的?
How do you know i started painting?
迈尔斯说你画得还不错
Miles said you're pretty good.
是吗? - 是的
Oh, did he? - Yeah.
你应该报名上美术课
You should sign up for art classes or something.
我没时间上美术课
I don't have time for art classes.
你没有时间做任何事
Yeah. You don't have time for anything.
你说对了
Yes. You are correct.
我没有时间做任何事
I do not have time for anything.
我也没时间谈这个
I don't have time for this conversation.
但我非常爱你 - 等等 德里克 我...
But I love you very much. - Wait, Derek. I just --
我想和你谈谈 - 非常感谢您的来电
i wanted to talk to you more. -Thank you so much for calling.
我得走了 我爱你 拜
I got to go. I love you. Bye.
我9:00干嘛?
What's my 9:00?
早上好 帕特·索伦森办公室
Good morning. Pat Sorenson's office.
这边走 先生 - 好极了 谢谢
Right this way, sir. -Great. Thanks.
电影精选列表