我不知道,伙计,我看到它就像看到你一样
I don't know, man, I saw it like I see you.
那是一个巨大的物体,就像一道亮光
It was a huge object, like a bright light.
待在天上,一动不动
Stayed in the sky, not moving.
哈利路亚,永远不要忘记
Hallelujah, and never forget,
永远聆听主的声音
always listen to the voice of the Lord.
仅仅相隔两个小时,就有两个女孩被刺死
The two girls were stabbed two hours apart,
在警♥察♥到达之前
and their attacker fled the scene
袭击者就逃离了现场
before the police arrived.
Through The Valley - Shawn James
游戏《最后生还者2》主题曲
♪ 我穿越死亡阴影的山谷 ♪
♪ I walk through the valley of the shadow of death ♪
♪ 而我不惧邪恶 ♪
♪ And I'll fear no evil ♪
♪ 因为我对他们视若无睹 ♪
♪ because I'm blind to it all ♪
♪ 我坚强的意志和我的枪 ♪
♪ And my mind and my gun, ♪
♪ 他们令我安心 ♪
♪ they comfort me ♪
♪ 因为我知道我能摧毁我的敌人 ♪
♪ Because I know I'll kill my enemies when they come ♪
♪ 善良和怜悯一定能伴随我的一生 ♪
♪ Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life ♪
♪ 我将永远留在这片土地上 ♪
♪ And I will dwell on this earth forevermore ♪
♪ 我走在这片水域边 ♪
♪ Said I walk beside the still waters ♪
♪ 它们治愈了我的灵魂 ♪
♪ and they restore my soul ♪
♪ 但我的错误让我无法再走回正确的道路上 ♪
♪ But I can't walk on the path of the right because I'm wrong ♪
♪ 我在山顶 ♪
♪ At the top of a hill ♪
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我迷路了
I'm lost.
嗯,看起来确实是这样
Well, it sure seems that way.
如果你愿意,我可以送你到某个地方
If you like, I could drop you off somewhere.
- 我没事 - 你确定?
- I'm good. - You sure?
这里是很偏僻的地方
We're literally in the middle of nowhere.
我没事,我可以走路
I'm fine, I'll walk.
随你便,但距离最近的加油站
Suit yourself, but it's a good six or seven miles
有六七英里
to the nearest gas station.
说起来也很简单
At least it's simple.
只要一直往前走
Just keep going straight.
等等!
Wait!
♪ 因为我穿越过死亡阴影的山谷 ♪
♪ 'Cause I walk through the valley of the shadow of death ♪
♪ 而且我不惧邪恶 ♪
♪ And I'll fear no evil ♪
♪ 因为我无视一切 ♪
♪ because I'm blind ♪
♪ 我走在这片水域边,他们... ♪
♪ Oh, and I walk beside the still waters and they... ♪
你做什么工作的?
What do you do for a living?
在基茨岩[酒吧名]做服务员
Waitress. Kitts Rock.
我知道那个地方,是个很酷的酒吧
I know that place, it's a cool bar.
我想是吧
I suppose.
你呢?
You?
我是个守夜人
I'm a night watchman.
世界上最无聊的工作
The most boring job in the universe.
但是,你知道,我得支付账单
But, you know, it pays the bills,
并且没人来打扰我
and no one is there to hassle me.
我不喜欢和人交往
I, uh, I don't like people.
我知道你的感受
I know how you feel.
- 是吗? -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我叫亚当
I'm Adam.
我叫丽莎
Lisa.
我喜欢你的口音
I like your accent.
欧洲人?
Europe?
法国人
France.
可以
Cute.
你是来度假的还是?
So are you here on a holiday or...
你到底是守夜人还是警♥察♥?
Are you a night watchman or a cop?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只有孩子和失败者才会哭
Crying is for kids and losers.
我的混♥蛋♥老爸总是这样对我说
The asshole who called himself my dad always used to say that to me.
悲惨的童年?
Difficult childhood?
你不会知道的
Oh, you have no idea.
不会知道的
No idea.
这是我们的共同点之一
Well, that's one thing we have in common.
你有孩子吗?
You have kids?
今天是我女儿的生日
Today's my daughter's birthday.
- 她几岁了? - 九岁
- How old is she? - Nine.
如果她还活着的话今天就九岁了
She would have been nine today.
这就是你躺在路上的原因?
Is that why you were laying in the road?
我不是想死
I don't want to die.
我只是想再见到我的女儿
I just want to see my daughter again.
发生这种事之后就什么都没有了
There's nothing after this.
我们都是孤独的
We're all alone.
每时每刻
All the time.
嫌疑人尚未正式确定
The suspect has not yet been formally identified,
并且警方已经证实今天早上的这两起谋杀案
and the police have confirmed that the two murders
是有关联的
that took place this morning are linked.
嫌疑人是一名短发的白人男性
The suspect is a white male with short hair.
他的右手有一个十字架的纹身
He has a tattoo of a cross on his right hand
最后一次被人看到是驾驶一辆棕色卡车
and was last seen driving a brown truck.
遇难者的尸体上覆盖着可怕的...
The bodies of the victims were covered with terrible...
蜿蜒
啊
Ah.
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Help!
放我出去!
Let me out!
放我出去!
Let me out!
放我出去!
Let me out!
别关 别关!
Oh! No, no, no, no!
该死,这是什么?这他妈是什么?
Fuck, what is this? What the hell is this?
别关
No, no.
别关
No.
别关
No!
我不行了
I can't.
我只想回家
I just want to go home.
嘿
Hey.
有人吗?
Is someone there?
该死!
Oh, shit. Shit!
好吧
Okay.
不要啊!
No!
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no.
我受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
我受不了了 我受不了了
I can't take it anymore. I can't take it anymore.
我不行了
I can't... I can't do it.
- 嘿 - 过来,我在这!
- Hey. - Come here, I'm here!
好吧
Okay.
快到了
I'm almost there.
来我这!
Come here!
拜托了!
Please!
来我这!
Come here!
救我!
Help me!
嘿!
Hey!
救救我!
Help me, please!
救我
Help me.
- 嘿 -救命!
- Hey. - Help!
救命
Help.
我过不去
I can't get through.
- 我们被困住了 - 救我!
- We're stuck. - Help me!
我们必须保持冷静才能找到解决办法
We have to stay calm and find a solution.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对... 不起
I'm s... so sorry.
没事的
It's okay.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
我们什么都没做
We haven't done anything.
嘿!看着我
Hey! Look at me.
我经历了这么多事情都还没有放弃
I haven't gone through all this shit to give up now.
这些人把我们关在这里,想让我们像老鼠一样死去
Whoever put us in here wants us to die like rats.
我们必须互相帮助
We have to help each other.
对吧?
Right?
拜托了,救救我
电影精选列表