你一直就像是我的儿子
You were always like a son to me.
他已经不是老大T了
That's not High T anymore.
你一直就像是
You were always like a son
他的儿子
to him.
开枪 开枪
Shoot it! Shoot it!
女王陛下
My queen!
我来了
I'm coming!
我们怎么办 怎么办
What do we do? What do we do?
我要把它抢回来
I'm gonna get it back.
我知道他还没完全消失
I know he's still in there somewhere.
我知道你还没完全消失
I know you're in there somewhere!
是我 H
It's me, H.
记得吗 你想让我接任你的职位
Remember, you wanted me to take your place.
M
M!
宇宙的真谛
The truth of the universe.
我想知道宇宙的运作方式
I want to know how it all works.
宇宙总有办法
The universe has a way of leading you
在恰当的时机
to where you're supposed to be.
将你引向应该去的地方
At the moment you're supposed to be there.
女王陛下
My queen!
我不要再失去一个女王了
I'm not losing another queen.
你说我就像是你的儿子
You said I was like a son to you.
你就像是我的父亲
You were like a father to me.
H
H.
恰当的时机
Right time...
恰当的地点
right place.
兵兵
Pawny?
-怎么了 -你的女王很满意你的服务
- Yeah? - You've served your queen well.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, my lady.
这是我的荣幸
It was my honor.
她真的和传说中一样严厉吗
So is she as tough as they say?
简单概括 是的
In a word, yes.
-你们居然没搞砸 -是的 长官
- Well, you didn't screw up. - No, ma'am.
实话实说 过程是有点磕磕绊绊
Let's be honest, there were a few bumps along the way,
-一开始有些摩擦... -还是别说实话吧
- friction at the start... - Let's not be honest.
好吧 是的 我们没搞砸
Okay. No, we did not screw up.
你说伦敦可能有问题 但其实你早就知道
You said there may be a problem in London, but you knew.
我已经有一段时间不信任伦敦分部了
I hadn't trusted London branch for some time.
我一直不明白为什么
I never understood the reason why.
T为这个组织而活
T lived for this organization.
他是我们之中最出色的 我们会...
He was the very best we had to offer. He will be...
想念他的
missed.
欢迎加入马戏团 探员M
Welcome to the circus, Agent M.
你的试用期结束了
You are no longer probationary.
这就对了 我的任务完成了
Well, there you go. My work here is done, I...
-你的试用期开始了 -不好意思 你说什么
- You are. - I'm sorry, what?
你是伦敦分部的试用主管
Probationary head of London branch.
不好意思 试用主管
I'm sorry. Probationary head?
听起来我同时被升职和降职了
It sounds like I got promoted and demoted at the same time.
不是 适应一下
No. Try and cope.
几年前 在这一切之前 T跟我提起过
Several years ago, before all this, T mentioned to me
一个年轻有位的外勤探员 他具有一定的
a young, up-and-coming field agent who had certain
领导才能 可以这么说
leadership qualities, shall we say.
他错信你了吗
Was his faith in you misplaced?
没有 我只是觉得
No, I just think there are
还有比我更有经验的探员
far more experienced agents than myself.
确实有 但我们的高级员工
Yeah, there are. But you have the full support
还有探员C都全力支持你
of our senior staff and, by the way, Agent C.
是这样吗
Is that right?
-就是说你接受职位了 -是的
- Do I take it you accept? - Yes.
很好 我去跟上面的领导们谈
Good. I'll talk to the bosses upstairs.
你要清空你在伦敦分部的办公桌
You need to clear your London desk
并在周一到黑衣人纽约分部报到
and report to MIB in New York on Monday.
纽约
New York.
谢谢你 探员O
Thank you, Agent O.
恭喜你 试用菜鸟
Congratulations, probie.
也恭喜你
Congratulations to you too.
你该去跟你的探员们说明情况了
You'll want to brief your agents.
跟我走走
Walk with me.
你想知道宇宙的运作方式
So you wanted to know how it all works.
现在你知道了
Now you do.
你一定也预料到了 探员M
And as you will no doubt have divined, Agent M,
这是有代价的
there's a price.
你好啊 你在干什么
Hey there. What are you doing?
我告诉O 回去之前
I told O I had to take care of
我有几件事要处理
a couple things before I went back.
是吗 比如说偷我的车
Yeah? What, like stealing my car?
不 开你的车
No, like driving it.
至少这回你坐对边了
You're on the right side, at least.
我学得很快
I'm a quick study.
搭我回伦敦好吗
Give me a lift back to London?
公路旅行
Road trip.
起来 起来 起来
Up, up, up!
天啊 不需要这一出
Oh, God. Did not need that.
你能用那个洗♥脑♥的玩意闪我一下吗 拜托
Could you zap me with that forgetting thing, please?
你在这做什么 兵兵
What are you doing here, Pawny?
快点习惯见到我 小白脸
Get used to seeing me, pretty boy.
-我是你的新保姆 -他是我的新什么
- I'm your new babysitter. - He's my new what?
-保姆 -女王的命令
- Babysitter. - Queen's orders.
她说没有我 你这个可怜虫
She says the chance of your sorry ass
活下来的几率为零
surviving without me: Zero.
我可没那么说 不是原话
Okay, I did not say that... exactly.
她说 "无限接近于零"
She said, "Slim to zero."
我四舍五入为零了
I rounded it down to zero
因为感觉就是零
because I feel like it's zero.
当作是离别礼物吧
Consider it a parting gift.
拜托 我拯救了世界
Come on. I saved the world.
你不知道 因为你当时快被掐死了
You couldn't tell because you were getting choked on the floor.
-我有选择权吗 -没有
- Do I even have a choice? - No.
太好了 好了 那个红色的小按钮在哪呢
Yes! There we go. All right. Where's that little red button?
就在这儿
It's right here.
我还是不喜欢你
I still don't like you.
我喜欢这个选择
I love that option.
这是一台复杂的机器 所以要小心
This is a complicated piece of machinery, so be careful.
嗯 没问题
Yeah, got it.
我决定相信直觉
I'm gonna trust my gut.
电影精选列表