移♥动♥
Moving.
这是什么东西
What...? What is that thing?
看到核心了吗
See the core?
看到它持续释放的对流能量
How it keeps emitting convective energy
是如何穿梭在光球层的了吗
across the interior of the photosphere?
是啊 我都看见了
Yeah, yeah. No, I see all of it.
看到了光球层
I see the... the photosphere bit.
好吧 嘘
Okay, yeah. Shh.
那些是热核爆♥炸♥
Those are thermonuclear explosions.
等等 什么意思 这是炸♥弹♥之类的东西吗
Wait, what? What does that mean? Like a bomb or something?
我认为我们看到的是一颗被超压缩的恒星
I think what we're looking at is a super compressed star.
根据这个色温来看
And by the color temperature,
我觉得这是一颗蓝巨星
I'd say it's a blue giant.
按一下这个按钮 我们瞧瞧它的威力
Let's press the button. Let's see what this does.
你提议我们拿一颗被武器化的恒星取乐吗
Are you suggesting we try a weaponized star for fun?
为了科学和取乐
Well, for science and fun.
-这两项倒是不冲突 好吧 -是吧
- The two aren't mutually exclusive. Okay. - I know.
的确 没有比这里更合适的地方了
Yeah, there is no better place.
他们都把这里称之为空白之地了
They don't call it the Empty Quarter for nothing.
对 所以我才这么提议的 快
Yes! That's why I made the suggestion. Go.
那就用千分之一的威力吧 你觉得呢
At just .001? What do you think?
好 从最低档位开始
Yeah. Just start off slow.
-按下去吧 -好
- Press the button. - Okay.
要不往上推几档
Maybe ratchet it up a few notches,
调高一点...
a little higher...
这还是最低档位
That was the low setting?
你觉得会有人注意到之前没有这个吗
Do we think anyone's gonna notice that wasn't there before?
长官 他们逃走了
Sir, they got away.
我想 更恰当的说法是
I believe the appropriate phrase is...
你把他们跟丢了
you lost them.
长官 我要说的是
Well, I put it to you, sir...
-他们有帮手 -也许吧
- that they had help. - Probably.
但是我了解H
But I know H.
不管他在做什么 都是有理由的
Whatever he's doing, there's a reason.
为什么你一直袒护他
Why do you keep protecting him?
到底怎样你才能明白
What is it going to take?
我在保护这个机构
I am protecting this institution.
从谁手中保护 我吗
From what? From me?
你是在质疑我的忠诚吗 长官
Are you questioning my loyalty, sir?
最起码是质疑你的判断力
At the very least, your judgment.
还有什么事吗 探员C
Is there anything else, Agent C?
-没有 长官 -很好
- No, sir. - Good.
那么请你出去好吗
Then would you kindly leave?
万格斯知道这玩意威力有多大 对吗
Vungus knew how powerful that thing was, right?
他知道这可以毁灭整个世界 而他交给了你
He knew it could destroy worlds, and he gave it to you.
我不能理解 你和他才刚认识
I don't understand. Someone he only just met.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他信任我
Maybe he trusted me.
我不怀疑你大致的可靠性
I'm not gonna doubt your general trustworthiness,
但是我可在万格斯母亲的葬礼上唱过歌♥
but, I mean, I sang at Vungus' mother's funeral.
补充一点 唱得还挺好听
Quite beautifully, I might add.
我们了解彼此的一切
We knew everything about one another.
我很确定他信任我
I mean, hey, I'm pretty sure he trusted me.
好吧 H 如果你一定要知道
Okay, H, if you must know...
他说你变了
he said that you'd changed.
我已经厌烦听到"你变了"这种陈词滥调了
I'm getting sick of hearing this "you've changed" crap.
我还是几年前的我
I'm the same person I was years ago.
你是想说你一直都是这样的吗
You meant to tell me you've always been this way?
哪样
What way?
有点笨拙
Vaguely inept.
傲慢 鲁莽
Arrogant. Reckless.
-我还有遗漏吗 -好吧 好吧
- Did I miss anything? - Okay, yeah. Hey, look.
傲慢 鲁莽 真会说话
Arrogant and reckless. Well, That's just nice.
也许我有的时候是这样
Maybe I am a few of those things occasionally,
但是我的工作是拯救地球 这就是我要做的
but guess what, my job is saving the planet, and that's what I do.
我也做得很好 只要我在拯救世界
I do a good job at it. While that's still happening,
规定就是 没有规定
the rules are: there are no rules.
那也算个规定
Well, that's a rule.
该死的 好了 谁都不许动
Damn it. All right, nobody move!
-放下 毛球 -谁都不许动
- Drop it, hairball! - Nobody move.
-巴萨姆 你怎么来了 -喝饱了吧 H
- Bassam. How'd you get here? - Feeling hydrated, H?
我还从来没洗过澡呢
Never had a bath before.
-光是身上的泥就洗掉了两斤 -天呐 我们还喝了
- Lost 2 pounds in dirt alone. - God, we drank from that.
天呐 我就觉得有一股活胡子的味道
Oh, God, I thought it tasted like a living beard.
好吧
Okay, um...
巴萨姆 听我说好吗
Bassam, listen, all right, mate?
讲讲理
Let's be sensible.
你不知道自己拿的是什么东西 所以...
I don't think you know what you're dealing with, so...
不 我当然知道
Oh, no, I definitely do.
所以她才会出个高价
Which is why she's gonna pay so much for it.
-不 等等 -不不不
- No, wait. Wait, wait! - No, no, no!
生活愉快 笨蛋们
Have a nice life, bozos!
干得漂亮 H
Great job, H.
兵兵 能麻烦你请她把扭力扳手递给我吗
Pawny, can you ask her to pass me the torque wrench?
她有名字也有头衔 你很清楚
She has a name and a title, and you know that.
夫人 那个混♥蛋♥跟你要扭力扳手
My lady, the jackass wants a torque wrench.
兵兵 麻烦你告诉他他越快恢复
Pawny, will you tell him the sooner he restores power
驱动控制台的动力 我就能越快搞清楚
to my drive console, the sooner I can figure out
-怎么修好程序 -夫人说了
- how to program it? - My lady says
你是个毫无用处 因为自己的轻信
you're a cloth-brained ass-clown whose gullible idiocy
让整个星球陷入危机的混♥蛋♥
has threatened the very existence of the planet.
她没这么说好吗
You know what, she didn't say that. All right?
你这个棋盘上最没用的小东西
You worst piece on the chess board.
-她说了 -一个字也没有
- She said that. - Didn't say any of it.
但我是这么想的 一个字都不差
Yeah, but I was thinking it. Actually, every single word.
你说得很好 谢谢
You make a really good point. Thank you.
麻烦你告诉你家夫人动力恢复了
If you'll tell your lady she now has power.
夫人 那个混♥蛋♥说动力恢复了
The jackass says, my lady, that you have power.
-能替我谢谢他吗 -不是吧
- Can you thank him? - Really?
冷冷地客套一下就行
But in a cold, kind of polite way.
瞪他一眼也是可以的
You can even put a glare on it.
你看着办吧 我相信你
Just play around with it. I trust you.
夫人说谢谢
My lady says thank you.
我知道他要带武器去哪 也知道怎么弄回来
I know where the weapon's going and how to get it back.
-夫人 -这次我来 我听着呢
- My lady? - I got this one. I'm listening.
巴萨姆只认识一个真正的买♥♥家
Bassam has only one real buyer:
瑞莎·斯塔夫罗斯
Riza Stavros.
瑞莎 跟你交往过的那个瑞莎吗
Riza? The Riza that you went out with?
那个星际外星武器商瑞莎
The intergalactic, alien arms-dealer Riza?
让我稍微倒带一下
I'm gonna hop back in for a second.
你跟瑞莎·斯塔夫罗斯交往过 那个死亡商人
You dated Riza Stavros, the Merchant of Death?
谋杀之母
The Mother of Murder?
-她是挺辣的 -我们初遇时
- She's pretty hot. - Okay, I didn't know
我并不知道她是军♥火♥商
she was an arms dealer when we met.
而且我当时因为她的女性心机和
And I was distracted by her feminine wiles
醉人的美分了神
and her intoxicating beauty.
再说了 我们对身份不感兴趣
And besides, we weren't interested in labels.
我们是被对方的心吸引了
We were interested in our hearts.
要是心里有爱也是罪 那就处我死刑吧
If having a big, old heart is a crime, then shoot me.
先别动手
Not yet.
需要动手的时候你会让我来的 对吧
You'll let me know, though, right?
不是吧
But really?
你还"心里有爱"
Your "big, old heart"?
-怎么了 -就是...
- What? - It's just...
很好笑 是吗
Well, it...? It's funny, is it?
"心里有爱"
"My big, old heart."
-真蠢 -谁会这么说话啊 大笨蛋
- So stupid. - Who talks like that? Ha-ha-ha. Big, old doofus.
你从没谈过恋爱 对吗
You've never been in love, have you?
没有嘲笑你的意思 我是真的好奇
I'm not making fun. I'm genuinely asking.
电影精选列表