亡命雷区
好的
Ok.
我发现了一个新朋友
I just found a new friend.
两点钟方向
Target 2 o'clock.
距离,一千七百零九米
Range, 1709 meters.
风向三点钟,风速六英里每小时,四分仪,二点三毫米
Wind, 3 o'clock, 6 miles per hour. Wind right quadrant, 2.3 millimeters.
麦克
Mike...
我知道你不错,我意思是你是个不错的家伙,不是吗?
I know you're good. I mean you're very good, okay?
但是你还没好到那种程度
But you're not that good.
我们来这里不是玩耍的
We're not here to play.
那我们来这里干什么的?
Then why are we here?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
“我们是来这里完成任务的”,算了,伙计
"We're here to complete the mission." Come on, man.
你要说什么?汤米
What's the point, Tommy?
是啊,我要说的是
Okay, the point is that...
我们来这里…干什么呢?
We've been here...what?
两个月了?
Two months?
三个月零六天
Three months and six days.
朋友,这就是我要说的
Friend, and that's the point.
我要准确表达的
And exactly that point.
三个月零六天
Three months and six days...
你远离了詹妮
you're far from Jenny.
哦,詹妮
Oh Jenny...
詹妮,我爱你
Jenny, I love you.
詹妮,我要吻你
Jenny, I want to kiss you.
哦,詹妮…詹妮,吻我
Oh Jenny... Jenny, kiss me.
发现目标,谁?
Contact! Who?
我靠
Shit.
他们来了
They're here.
公牛,公牛!我是阿尔法马戈四号♥
Oxen, Oxen! Alpha Margo 4.
埃尔维斯在房♥子里呢
Elvis is in the building.
在哪儿?公牛
Where, Oxen?
目标应该乘坐黑色的陆地巡洋舰SUV,并且有护卫
The target should arrive in a black Land Cruiser with an escort.
行动前确定要确定目标
Confirm target before next step.
你说是黑色,可这是灰色的…
You said black, it's gray...
还有一辆车
...and another vehicle.
总是坐陆地巡洋舰SUV的,麦克
It's always a Land Cruiser, Mike.
有情况
Something's going on.
看起来是
It seems to be for...
某种仪式
...celebrating some sort of ceremony.
陆地巡洋舰SUV接近了
Land Cruiser approaching.
目标是萨伊德·阿奇夫,六十五岁
Target is Sayid Assiff, 65 years old.
确认
Confirm, over.
目标十点钟方向
Target, 10 o'clock.
距离九百七十七米
Range 977 meters.
距离九百七十七米
Range 977.
特征
Index.
也许上次拍照后他又植发了
Maybe he grew a beard since he was last photographed.
我觉得是他
I think it's him.
目标确认
Target confirmed.
开枪
Shoot.
是一场婚礼
It's a wedding.
怎么办
So?
重复一遍
Repeat, over.
怎么办
So?
目标确认
Target confirmed, over.
开枪
Send it.
开枪啊
Send it.
阿尔法马戈四号♥
Alpha Margo 4...
击杀确认
Confirm kill, over.
我无法射击
I don't have a clean shot.
公牛
Oxen...
新郎挡住了目标
The groom is blocking the target.
我们在等待命令,长官
We're waiting for instructions, sir. Over.
麦克,不要有私心杂念,这正是我们来这里的目的
Mike, don't get any ideas, ok? This is what we're here for.
消灭目标
Neutralize the target, over.
麦克,别乱来,干掉这家伙
Mike, don't freak out, just shoot the guy!
阿尔法马戈四号♥呼叫公牛,是场婚礼
Alpha Margo 4 to Oxen, it's a wedding.
你是在要求我射杀一名新郎和他的父亲
You're asking me to kill the groom and his father.
确认吗
Confirm, over.
阿尔法马戈四号♥,我们找萨伊德·阿奇夫整整十三个月了
Alpha Margo 4, it took us 13 months to locate Sayid Assiff.
据我们所知,萨伊德·阿奇夫没有孩子
As far as we know, Assiff has no children...
而且那个家伙很可能也是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
but that guy could be part of the same terrorist cell.
用不着纠结
No need for a clean shot,
消灭他,给我确认
Neutralize and confirm. Over.
看,麦克,恐♥怖♥分♥子♥也结婚
See, Mike? Terrorists get married too.
我们还不确认就是萨伊德·阿奇夫
We're not even sure that's Assiff.
他是从另一辆车下来的
He came from a different vehicle...
你知道的,我们无法确认他的身份
and you know that from here we can't confirm his identity!
开枪,麦克
Shoot, Mike.
该死的,开枪,麦克
Shoot the damn shot, Mike.
确认啊
Confirm, over.
靠,麦克,开枪啊
Fuck it, Mike! Shoot!
公牛,目标离开了,我失败了
Oxen, the target moved. I lost him.
- 阿尔法马戈四号♥,完毕 - 见鬼,麦克
- Alpha Margo 4 off. - Damn it, Mike!
阿尔法马戈四号♥
Alpha Margo 4.
任务取消
Mission canceled.
我们需要去集结地点,快来接我们
We need extraction. Come and get us, over.
告诉我们你们的最新位置
Give us your new position, over
不行
Negative.
GPS坏了
GPS is out of order, over.
收到,等待你们的新指令,我们会找到新地点的
Copy that, wait for orders, we'll find a new position...
你要干什么
What are you doing?
干点事情
Something.
嘿,去检查一下
Hey, check over there!
沙尘暴!沙尘暴!沙尘暴!
Sandstorm! Sandstorm! Sandstorm! Sandstorm! Sandstorm!
走吧,走吧
Let's go! Let's go!
呼叫,呼叫,阿尔法马戈四号♥,我们需要立即撤离
Mayday, Mayday! Alpha Margo 4! We require immediate extraction!
沙尘暴来了
Sandstorm approaching, over!
新的集结地点在六英里以西的村庄
The new position for the extraction is a village six clicks to the west.
收到了吗
Do you copy? Over.
没有,听不清
Negative, I didn't get that!
这里往西六英里的村庄?
A village six clicks west of here? Over.
这下好了,麦克
Great, Mike!
我们要走五个小时
5 hours on foot!
是西边,我知道哪条路是西边
The West and the... I know which way is West!
你知道今天是星期几吗
Do you know what day it is?
星期二
Its Tuesday.
哪个星期二,麦克
Not any Tuesday, Mike.
是本月的第二个星期二
It's the second Tuesday of the month,
我儿子还在等我的电♥话♥
so my son's waiting for my call.
我知道
I know.
我从来没有失约过
I've never missed one.
你们一般都聊什么?
What do you usually talk about?
他多大了,4岁?
How old is he now, four?
事实上,他决定
Actually, he's decided...
成为一个素食主义者
to become a vegetarian.
有一天,安妮在家打扫房♥间
The other day, Anne was at home, cleaning...
她看见花♥园♥里,杰克在自言自语的走着
She looked in the garden and there was Jake, who walked around muttering.
于是她说,杰克
So she says: "Jake!"
杰克,你在干什么
"Jake, what are you doing?"
他转过身来,手里拿着一片树叶,说道,我不叫杰克
So, he turns around with a leaf in his mouth and says: "My name is not Jake!"
我是雷龙
"I'm a brontosaurus!"
我的朋友…简直快疯掉了
My friend...and crazy!
我知道,这有点太扯了
I know, maybe it's all bullshit...
但是这让我感觉好些
but they make me feel better.
不可思议,是吗?
Unbelievable, right?
我觉得我们的婚姻就是个错误,很苦恼
I thought this marriage thing was a big mistake. A curse.
但是后来杰克出生了
But then along came Jake...
这改变了一切,我的意思是,我总是争吵
and it changed everything. I mean, I always fought...
我们总是吵架