发生了什么事?
What happened?
按一下门钮。
Press the door button.
我想是停电了。
I think the electricity's off.
你要去哪里,露易丝?
Where are you going, Louise?
我不知道。我只是想离开那里。
I don't know. I just had to get out of there.
灯亮着的时候,阿道克先生就够贪得无厌了。
Mr. Haddock is grabby enough when the lights are on.
我可以进去,他会以为是你。
Hey, I could go in there and he'd think it was you.
这可能会让我去剧院迟到。
This'll probably make me late for the theater.
你看到了什么?
What are you seeing?
受益。整件事都是免赔的。
Benefit. The whole thing's deductible.
我知道,但你在看什么?
I know, but what are you seeing?
就是那个叫什么来着的东西。
You know, that thing with what's-his-name.
嘿,有一只活的。去吧,问问他。
Hey, there's a live one. Go ahead, ask him.
你问他。
You ask him.
所有人都去2709会议室。没有窗户的那家?
Everybody's going to the boardroom in 2709. The one with no windows?
我们要开个派对。想要来吗?
We're having a party. Want to come?
告诉他是哪种。
Tell him what kind.
这是个盲文派对。
It's a braille party.
一个什么?
A what?
盲文。明白了吗?触摸系统。
Braille. Get it? The touch system.
哦,谢谢,但是…大卫。
Oh, well, thanks, but... David.
不要这样做。是谁?
Don't do that. Who is it?
约瑟夫森。我刚接到电♥话♥要去c。c的办公室。
Josephson. I just got a call to come up to C.C.'s office.
这些天来,他的显赫地位散发着所有内在的神圣光芒,他可能没有注意到黑暗。
With all that inner holy light his eminence is radiating these days, he may not have noticed the blackout.
别走开,不会太久的,我们有个酒鬼。
Stick around, it won't be long, we have a drinkie.
没有机会。我已经错过一次狂欢了。我得走了。
No chance. I've already passed on one orgy. I have to go.
不是我。我们被困在山上了,宝贝。
Not me. We're marooned on a mountain, bubbie.
拔掉插头的人给了我一个很简单的借口。
Whoever pulled that plug gave me a foolproof excuse for the wife.
那我就放心了,宝贝。我没有可以欺骗的人。
Well, then that lets me out, bubbie, baby. I haven't anyone to cheat.
我听说你心情不好,亲爱的。别带木制的印第安人。再见。
I heard you were in a mood, sweetheart. Well, don't take any wooden Indians. Ciao.
我可能会惹上大♥麻♥烦的。
You know, I could be in a whole lot of trouble.
如何来吗?我在用那台新机器,就是我搞不懂的那台?
How come? I was using that new machine, you know, the one I couldn't figure out?
你把它弄坏了吗?
Did you break it?
那也没那么糟。我怕我把整栋楼都弄坏了。
That wouldn't be so bad. I'm scared I broke the whole building.
你能帮我一下吗?
Would you help me, please?
我真愚蠢,竟然在黑暗中独自出发。
It was foolish of me to start down alone in the dark.
就像被活埋了一样。
It's like being buried alive.
我保证守规矩。
I promise to behave myself.
别担心,我随时可以喊救命。
Don't worry, I can always scream for help.
可是,不是吗?什么?
Well, isn't it, though? What?
一个小的世界。我听说你回来了。
A small world. I heard you were back.
我真的很高兴见到你。如果我能看到你的话。
I really am very glad to see you. If I could see you, that is.
慢点说。
Slow down a minute here.
你不会碰巧知道他为什么这么做吧?
You wouldn't happen to know why he did it, would you?
我是说,切断电源。
Cut off the electricity, I mean.
如果是别人,我会说这是一个恶作剧,但不是少校。
If it were anyone else I'd say it was a practical joke, but not the major.
他绝对不会……你就不能停下来喘口气吗?
He never would have done... Don't you ever stop to take a breath?
我很抱歉,但我一直没离开。
Look, I'm sorry, but I haven't been away.
我不知道什么少校,恐怕我以前也没见过你。
I don't know any major, and I'm afraid I've never seen you before, either.
相信我,我会记得的。
Believe me, I'd remember.
但是你的声音…没关系。
But your voice... That's all right.
爬了27层楼之后,我们可能会成为老朋友。
After 27 flights of stairs, we may wind up being old friends.
我们最好马上开始。我不相信这盏灯。
We better get started. I don't trust this light.
我觉得整栋楼都疯了。
I think the entire building's gone mad.
每个人都想废除十诫。
Everyone's running around trying to rescind the ten commandments.
我一直不明白为什么大多数人会在黑暗中做一些在光明下绝不会做的事情。
I've never understood why most people will do things in the dark that they'd never think of doing in the light.
我很想跟你解释,但是我怕灯又亮了。
I'd explain it to you, but I'm afraid the lights might come back on.
不,我是认真的。如果我们能在光天化日之下撒谎,欺骗,偷窃,杀人还要等到天黑才能做♥爱♥,那一定是哪里出了问题。
No, I'm serious. If we can lie, cheat, steal and kill in broad daylight and have to wait till it's dark to make love, something's wrong somewhere.
我开始希望我是你的那个朋友了。
I'm beginning to wish I were that friend of yours.
那么,13呢?
Well, what happened to 13?
我不认为有。当地人很迷信。
I don't think there is one. The natives are superstitious.
你不迷信吗?
And you're not superstitious?
不,我好疲倦。我们不能停下来休息一会儿吗?
No, I'm bushed. Couldn't we stop and rest a minute?
哦,别娘娘腔了。
Oh, don't be a sissy.
我是一个女孩!我应该是个娘娘腔!
I'm a girl! I'm supposed to be a sissy!
我们应该有一个人来数台阶的。
One of us should've counted the steps.
也许我们有资格参加奥♥运♥会了。
Maybe we've qualified for the Olympics.
这么说吧,我们爬上去是因为它在那里。
Let's just say we climbed it because it was there.
我没那么可怕。
I'm not as horrible as all that.
我就知道是你。
I knew it was you.
那是个愚蠢的笑话。
That was a stupid joke.
我不知道你在说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
听着,我叫大卫·史迪威。什么是你的吗?
Look, my name is David Stillwell. What's yours?
等一下!
Wait a minute!
我说什么来着?
What did I say?
等等!
Wait!
等一下!
Wait a minute!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
死了吗?是谁?你知道吗?
Dead? Who is it? Do you know?
我看不到。是男人还是女人?
I can't see. Is it a man or a woman?
你看到他跳下去了吗?
Did you see him jump?
不,我总是想念那些东西。
No, I always miss those things.
你注意到是哪个窗户了吗?——没有。
Did you notice which window it was? - No.
那么,哪些楼层吗?-我不知道。
Which floor, then? - I don't know.
有什么事吗?他不能等电梯吗?
What's the matter? Couldn't he wait for the elevator?
这是最糟糕的方式。最坏的打算。
It's the worst way to go. The worst.
如果我有勇气走出那扇窗户,我就有勇气继续活下去。
If I had the guts to step out of that window, I'd have the guts to go on living.
最近发生了很多自杀事件今年我们楼里已经有两个了。
Been a lot of suicides lately. Two in our building already this year.
去年夏天,我被打得粉身碎体,把一个西瓜从客厅的窗户掉了出去。
I got smashed last summer and dropped a watermelon out of our living room window.
我们在14层。
We're on the 14th floor.
究竟是为了什么?
What on earth for?
你有没有想过从14层楼高的西瓜听起来是什么声音?
Haven't you ever wondered what a watermelon would sound like from 14 floors up?
听起来像什么?
Okay, what did it sound like?
就像他那样。
About like he did.
你好,埃迪。我想还是老样子吧。
Hello, Eddie. The usual, I guess.
通常的吗?
The usual?
苏格兰威士忌和柠檬皮。
Scotch and lemon peel.
艾迪,给我些零钱好吗?
Give me some change, will you, Eddie?
是的。
Yeah.
最近没怎么见到你。
Haven't seen much of you lately.
是的,我不吃午饭。
Yeah, I skip lunch.
嘿!你在这里做什么?
Hey! What are you doing here?
我以为是你。
I thought it was you.
我就知道是你。
I knew it was you.
一共90美分。
That'll be 90 cents.
我说,90美分。
I said, that'll be 90 cents.
对不起。
Sorry.
你能告诉我楼梯在哪里吗?
Could you tell me where the stairs are?
大声点!
Louder!
你能告诉我楼梯在哪里吗?
Could you tell me where the stairs are?
通往地下二层的那些吗?
The ones that lead down to the subbasement?
没有。
There aren't any.
没有什么?
There aren't any what?
楼梯或地下第二层。就是这样。
Stairs, or subbasements. This is it.
但我几分钟前还在那呢!
But I was just down there a few minutes ago!
不是在这栋楼里,你不是,你甚至都不该在这里。
Not in this building, you weren't, and you're not even supposed to be here.
现在,走开。我很忙。
Now, beat it. I'm busy.
晚上好,乌龟先生。
Good evening, Mr. Turtle.
不要告诉我。你是史迪威先生,对吗?
Don't tell me. Your name is Mr. Stillwell, right?
很高兴你找到了。
Well, I'm glad you found it.
现在的情况,我自己也不太确定。
The way it's been going, I'm not too sure myself.
我认识你,因为你是整栋楼里唯一一个能说出我名字而不会让人听起来像笑话的人。
I know you on account of you're the only man in this whole building who can say my name without making it sound like a joke.
你懂我的意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你和约瑟夫森先生一起工作,是吗?
You work with Mr. Josephson, don't you?
你知道他叫我什么吗?“甜心”!
Do you know what he calls me? "Sweetheart"!
你失去联♥系♥。现在人们都管陌生人叫"甜心"
You're losing touch. "Sweetheart" is what they call total strangers these days.
噢,是吗?下次他再这么说,我就揍他!
Oh, yeah? He says it next time and I'll sock him!
你可以叫我乔。
You can call me Joe.
那个跳楼的人。你知道他是谁吗?
The man who jumped. Do you know who he was?
我可以告诉你,他是个大人物。
He was a big one, I can tell you that.
电影精选列表