这都是我的错,当时是我开着车
It was my fault. I was the one driving when it happened.
在发生事故之后…我开始看见并非真实存在的东西
After the accident, I started seeing things,things that couldn't be real.
但我没疯
But I'm not crazy.
我知道
I know.
你父亲也知道
Your father knows.
所有认识你的人 都知道这一点
Anyone who knows you knows that.
听着麦克斯 这两个月来我每天都看着你
Look, Max, I've seen you every dayfor the past mo months.
或许你该忘却 这不必要的内疚
Maybe you're starting to let goof your misplaced guilt.
你不需要再为发生的事责怪自己了
Maybe you're ready to stop blaming yourself for what happened.
但是没有别人可以责怪
But there's no one else to blame.
自从我看到镜子里的东西以后…
It's gotten to the pointwhere I look in the mirror...
我都不知道 什么是真实的了
and I'm not even surewhat's real anymore.
鬼镜 2
镜子蛮漂亮的
Fancy mirror.
以后吧
Later.
你真是个女性杀手 肖
You're a lady-killer, Schow.
女性杀手
Lady-killer.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on?
喂! 你怎么…..
Hey! What-
不 !
No!
喂
Yeah.
麦克斯
Max.
谁啊?-你还在睡觉啊? 现在已经几点了?
Who's this?-Are you still sleeping? What time is it?
爸 ? 是你吗?-当然是我
Dad? Is that you?-Of course it's me.
一切都顺利吗?
Yeah. Is everything all right?
是啊 我把你吵醒了吗?听你声音好像不舒服
Yeah. Did I wake you up?You don't sound good.
我没事 我正要睡觉-谢了
I'm fine. I'm just getting some sleep.-Thank you.
那儿小心点
Careful over there.
只想能找回以前能睡好觉的时候
Just getting to the point where I cansleep through the night again.
好的 好的 你一定要多休息
Good, good.You gotta get your rest.
凯勒-干嘛?
Keller.-Yeah?
五分钟-好的 没问题
Five minutes.-Okay, that's great.
那就是 五月花 的店标
That is the Mayflowersignature right there.
这是件历史悠久的镜子
That glass has been through so much.
你能看到制♥作♥的时候花了多少心思
You can see the carethat went into making it.
即使是底座也是来自当初的店铺
Even the base camefrom the original store.
更显示出原本的风格
So that gives us the-its spirit.
我觉得太完美了
I think it's perfect.
喂 麦克斯 过去的两个月员警一直盯着我们…
Look, Max, for the last two monthsthe police have been all over us...
并寻找那个失踪的女孩
looking for that missing girl.
麦克斯 我们甚至无法按时开幕
Max, we may not be ableto open on time.
真的吗 ? 爸 我竟然不知道.
Really? I didn't know that, Dad.
而上周店内夜班保全 还疯了!!
And then last weekour night security guard goes crazy.
把自己割得不像样子 辞职了
He cuts himself up bad and he quits.
麦克斯 我有很多工作要做而开幕只剩下两周了
Max, I've got weeks of work to doand mo weeks out from opening.
我非常不希望…
The last thing I need to be doing...
还要再找个新的夜班保全
is looking for a new night watchman.
爸 我恐怕不能胜任今年发生的事….
I'm just not sure I'm ready yet, Dad,after all that's happened this year and-
麦克斯 这就是你需要的
Max. This is what you need.
而且说实话 我现在也需要你麦克斯
And, honestly,right now I need you, Max.
这能让你忘记以前的事
I know it'll help youtake your mind off things.
好吧-听我说
Yeah.-Look.
我觉得这对你有好处-好吧 爸 我♥干♥就是
I think it's gonna be good.-All right, Dad. I'll do it.
谢谢你给我的机会
Thanks for the opportunity.
不 应该谢谢你 这样吧
No, no, no, thank you, Max.I tell you what.
干脆你早一点来上班先来找我…
Why don't you come in to worka little early and find me...
在你上班之前我们先打个招呼 好吗??
so that we can say hellobefore you clock in. Okay?
好啊 没问题 我先去找你-说定了
Yeah. Sure. I'll come find you.-All right.
咱们等会见-好的 爸爸
We'll see you in a little bit.-Okay, Dad.
再见-再见
Bye.-Byg-byg.
靠 真是的..
Shoot.
我自己来
I got it.
只是想帮个忙
Just tying to help.
可能是 也可能不是这样…
That may or may not be the case...
但你应该记在你的工作清单上明天依早就先处理
but you should put that on your punch list,then take care of that first thing tomorrow.
你能做到吗?
Would you do that?
珍娜 你能把饰品的事解决吗 ?那太好了
Jenna, will you take careof the accessories? That'll be great.
女士 先生们 这就是整个店面最让我自豪的
Ladies and gentlemen, the thingI am most proud of in the entire store.
就是我的儿子 麦克斯-嗨
This is my son Max.-Hi.
还好吗? 孩子-很好
How are ya, son?-Good.
是吗? 休息的够吗?
Yeah? Get some rest?
是啊-好吧
Yeah.-Okay.
我给你介绍几个人
I wanna introduce youto a few people.
这位是 凯勒 兰德鲁
This is Keller Landreaux.
几周开幕后 他将是店面经理
He's gonna be our store managerwhen we open in a few weeks.
凯勒对我说 可以把新奥尔良的这家店买♥♥下来…
Keller told us that we could buyproperty down here in New Orleans...
再开一家分店
for a song and a dime.
我们正是在做这样的事聪明的人
That's exactly what we did.Smart man.
很高兴认识你 麦克斯
Glad to meet you, Max.
我很荣幸 感谢录用
My pleasure.Thanks for having me.
旁边这位美丽又年轻女士…
And this beautiful young ladywe have right here...
是 珍娜 麦卡迪
this is Jenna McCarty.
珍娜 是店面采购主管…
Jenna is the head buyerfor the store...
她保证把第五大道的风格…
and she has promised to bring usa little bit of that Fifth Avenue flair...
带到玻庞大道 对不对?
to Bourbon Street, yes?
当然 ! 很高兴认识你 麦克斯
Sure.Nice to meet you, Max.
幸会
You too.
麦克斯你知道吗女士都喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
You know, Max,Ladies love a man in uniform.
是啊 就凭这条宽松裤子就没有女人能看的上了
Yeah, Dad, I'm sure the polyester pantsreally help seal the deal.
最后向你介绍的是 里安..
And last but not leastI'd like to introduce you to Ryan P-
你叫什么名字来着?-派克
What was your last name?-Parker.
开个玩笑啦 里安 派克是我们的常务副总裁
I'm just kidding you. Ryan Parker,our vice president in charge of operations.
很高兴见到你 麦克斯-幸会
Good to meet you, Max.-Likewise.
你值夜班的时候如果有看见什么不对劲的?
While you're out there on your rounds,you see something that doesn't look right...
像水管 电路出现问题有火灾啦
you got a problemwith plumbing or electric, fire...
或者糖果卡在自动贩卖♥♥机里就打电♥话♥给里安
you get a candy bar stuckin the vending machine, you call Ryan.
在这之前先通知我
That's after you call me.
该要让你走了我知道你还有工作要做
Listen. I'm gonna let you go.I know you got a job to do.
我们还要到处去转转祝你好运
And we need to continue on our rounds.Good luck out there.
谢谢你 老爸-好了
Thanks, Dad.-All right.
我们走吧
Shall we?
你怎么了?
You all right?
对不起 第一天上夜班
Sorry. First night.
哦 麦克斯 你说你又产生幻觉了?
So, Max, you say you've beenhaving those visions again?
对啊
Yeah.
你在发作之前有没有吸毒或者喝酒?
Were you taking drugs or had you beendrinking when you had this episode?
没有 就在我昨晚第一天工作时
No. It was last night at my new job.
上班时看见镜子里有个女人
I saw a womanin one of the mirrors at my work.
你看见有个女人?
You saw a woman?
是的 而她在镜子里回头看我
Yeah. She was looking back at mefrom the other side.
镜子里的她就像一具尸体
Her reflection looked like a corpse.
她可能让你想起了 凯拉
She probably reminded youof Kayla in some way.
你的大脑正忙着处理这精神上的打击
Your mind's way ofprocessing the mental shock.
我给你开的药呢?
And the pills I prescribed?
有啊 我吃了一片
Yeah, I took one.
就一片?-是的
That's all?-Yeah.
不错嘛
Good.
我本来想多吃但还是决定不吃了
I wanted to take more,but I decided not to.
非常好
Very good.
那么我现在就告辞…
So should we putthe straitjacket on me now...
还是等时间到再走?
or should we wait until my time's up?
我不担心你,麦克斯
I'm not worried about you, Max.
不担心?-一点也不
No?-Not at all.
根据你告诉我的 是好现象
What you're telling me,it's a good thing.
是吗?
Yeah?
这些对凯拉的描述…不管是不是幻觉
These representations of Kayla,hallucinations or not...
都是你生活重回正轨的征兆…
are a sign that you're startingto get your life back in order...
也许你开始忘却这不必要的内疚…
that maybe you're starting to let go ofyour misplaced guilt about her death...
你已准备不再为发生的事责怪自己了
that you're ready to stop blaming yourselffor what happened.
而让我感兴趣的是…
What intrigues me...
你现在不再沉浸于酒精和毒品中…