噢 妈的
Oh. Fuck!
我不是想要逃
I wasn't trying to escape.
不 求你了 不要
No. Please. Don't.
噢 天啊 我不想死
Oh. God. I don't want to die.
嗯 嗯 我给你擦干净
Yeah. Yeah. I'll make you clean.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是有意的
I didn't mean to...
片名: 鬼镜
"纽约警♥察♥遭枪杀"
嘿 小妹
Hey. Sis.
现在几点了
What time is it!
才八点多
Just after 8:00.
要我给你弄咖啡吗
You want me to make coffee!
不 我得走了 回头给你电♥话♥
No. I gotta go. I'll call you later.
你确定没啥我能帮忙的?
You sure there's nothing I can do!
安琪 一切都会好的继续睡觉吧
Angie. Everything's gonna be fine. Just go back to sleep.
好的 来了 来了
All right, I'm coming, I'm coming.
我是本·卡森
Ben Carson.
洛兰佐·萨皮里 我一直在等你 进来吧
Lorenzo Sapelli. I've been waiting for you. Come on in.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在这工作多久了
How long you been working here!
全部算起来吗 15年了
All together! Fifteen years.
你以前是这儿的防火员吧!
You were here for the fire!
全毁了
Devastating.
整栋楼...都付之一炬了
Entire building up in flames.
火灾后到现在都五年了
It has been five years since the fire.
他们还在和保险公♥司♥打官司
They're still in a legal battle with the insurance companies.
就算想弄干净这儿也不行
Even cleaning up this mess is impossible.
我对这里能重开都不抱希望了 况且
I've given up faith about reopening. And besides.
发生过这些事情后 谁还会想在这儿买♥♥东西
Who'd ever want to shop here after everything that's happened!
你知道吗 圣马修医院在1952年关闭后
You know. The Meredith family acquired this building
梅里迪斯家族获得了这栋楼
after St. Matthew's Hospital closed in 1952.
那是东岸开的第一家五月花购物商场
It was the very first Mayflower to open on the East Coast.
没错 公♥司♥要我们每两小时巡一次这栋楼
Yeah. The company wants us to patrol the premises every couple of hours.
但我每隔三个小时巡一次 这已经够多的了
But I do my rounds every three. That's more than enough.
总之 你能看到 都没什么事 这儿很安静
Anyway. You'll see. Not too much going on. It's pretty calm around here.
好了 你看看
Well. There you go.
香水和化妆品部就烧剩这点了
Perfume and cosmetics department. What's left of it anyway.
幸好你没来晚 这地方晚上让我毛骨悚然
Thank God you didn't show up any later. This place gives me the creeps at night.
没电
No electricity.
还有这些镜子
All these mirrors.
你最好不要看它们- 是你擦的镜子吗
Best to keep your eyes away from them. - You polish them!
你说什么- 这些镜子 它们都很干净
I'm sorry! - The mirrors. They're so clean.
不是我擦的 是加里 加里·路易斯
No. That's Gary. Gary Lewis.
你来之前在这工作的人
Fellow who was working here before you.
他对这些镜子非常着迷
He was completely obsessed with these damn mirrors.
整个晚上都在擦它们
Spent the entire night cleaning them.
你离开纽约警♥察♥局多久了
How long has it been since you left the NYPD!
大概一年
About a year.
我知道这与我无关 但你为什么退出警队
I know it's none of my business. But why did you resign from the force!
你以前是位警探 对吧
You used to be a detective. Is that correct!
是的
Yeah.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我一直有点好奇
I always been too curious.
没事
It's all right.
火灾前有一大群人在这工作
There was a pretty big team working here before the fire.
你知道吗 当你停下来想 在纽约所有的商场中
You know. When you stop to think. Of all the department stores in New York.
这个是最漂亮 最豪华的
This one was the most beautiful. Most luxurious.
我想说 这令人很伤心 真的
I mean. It breaks your heart. It really does.
我们到了
Well. Here you go.
你呆在这里的时间会最长
This is where you'll be spending most of your time.
在这儿至少有电
At least you got electricity in here.
又暖又舒适
It's warm. It's nice.
你还有电视看
You've even got a TV.
我打开他说藏着图画的箱子
I opened up the trunk, which he so called hid the pictures.
拿起礼品袋 走去后院
I grabbed the goody bag, walked to the backyard,
打开烧烤用的铁格子 拿起打火机油
opened up the barbecue grill, I grabbed the lighter fluid,
等着散发香味
Waiting to Exhale.
有人么
Hello!
你好啊
Hello.
嘿 Rosa 最近还好吗 - 挺好的 让我帮你吧
Hey. Rosa. How are you doing! - I'm fine. Let me help you.
谢谢
Thanks.
孩子们在哪里
Where are the kids!
在楼上和 本 先生一起
Upstairs with Senor Ben.
谢谢
Thanks.
所以我学校里 每个人都以为这个叫易蒙的男孩
So everybody at my school thinks this boy named Eamon.
我的一个好朋友 一个男孩 他喜欢我
Which is. Like. One of my best friends. Which is a boy. Likes me.
有一个叫Christiana的女孩喜欢他 她现在在散播谣言
And this girl named Christiana. Who liked him. Is just now gossiping.
我要我跟沃德太太说说吗
You want me to talk to Mrs. Ward!
她会让他们巴不得把我卷进万圣节用的厕纸里的
She'll make them want to wrap me up in toilet paper for Halloween.
嘿- 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
看 妈妈 看爸爸带了什么给我
Look. Mommy. Look what Daddy got me.
真不错 待会你告诉我这怎么玩 好吗
It looks great. You'll have to show me how it works later. Okay!
它开得好快啊 妈妈
It's so fast. Mommy.
本 我能跟你说两句吗
Ben! Can I talk to you!
好的 你们两个
Yeah. Okay. You two.
你得去做作业 你得去准备洗澡
You need to finish your homework. You need to get ready for your bath.
好了 别玩了 走吧
Come on. No fooling around. Let's go.
好的 走吧 迈克尔
Okay. Let's go. Michael.
嘿 过来
Hey. Come here.
生日快乐
Happy. Happy birthday.
谢谢 爸爸- 嗯
Thanks. Dad. - Yeah.
嘿- 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你这是干嘛- 怎么了
What is this! - What!
我说过你不能不打电♥话♥就过来
I've asked you not to drop by without calling.
你都不接我电♥话♥
You won't answer my calls.
拜托 本 我不想跟你吵
Please. Ben. I don't want to argue with you.
我也不想吵 如果你不接我电♥话♥ 又怎么...
I don't want to argue. Either. If you're not gonna answer my calls. What...
我三个多月没喝过一杯酒了
I haven't had a drink for over three months.
但你不接我电♥话♥ 你怎么会知道
But since you won't answer your calls. How would you know!
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
我只要你尊重我的要求
What I want is for you to respect my needs.
艾米 为了尊重你的要求 我用尽了办法
Amy. I'm doing everything I can to respect your needs.
我没再碰过酒
I haven't had a drink.
我有了新工作 可以支撑到我复职
I got a new job to hold me over till I'm reinstated.
我正尽全力重新站起来
I'm doing everything I can to get back on my feet again.
怎么
What!
你觉得人都不会变的吗
You don't think people can change!
我们不是在说别人 是在说你
We're not talking about people. We're talking about you.
艾米 我杀了一个人
Amy. I killed a man.
这不是一下就能恢复过来的
You don't just get over that.
我那时需要时间 需要你
I needed time. I needed you.
我那时就在这- 是啊
I was right here. - Yeah.
和别人一样批判我
Judging me like everybody else.
你怎么可以这样说我
How dare you say that to me!
我是警♥察♥分局里唯一为你辩护的人
I was the only one at the precinct who defended you.
我赶走了多少次在前院的记者
How many times did I chase reporters off our front lawn!
你怎么可以这样说我
How can you say that to me!
我一直站在你那边
I've always been in your corner!
我一直是唯一相信你的人
I've been the only one who believed in you!
你♥他♥妈♥的 真不可理喻
You're fucking unbelievable!
求你了 我不是来吵架的
Please. I didn't come here to fight.
我很抱歉没先打电♥话♥来
Look. I'm sorry that I came over without calling.
我只是想见他们
I just wanted to see them.
但我们得约定些规则
But we have to set up some rules.
什么妈的规则
What fucking rules!
说啊 艾米 告诉我得守什么规则
Come on. Amy. Just tell me what rules I need to follow
才能在我儿子生日见到他
so I can see my son on his birthday!
看看你自己
Look at yourself.
这就是我想说的
This is exactly what I'm talking about.
我不知道你下一刻会变成怎样
I don't know how you're going to be from one moment to the next.