这裡是哈德威孤儿院
This is Hardwick House Orphanage.
我从小就一直住在这
I've lived here all my life.
这是脾气暴躁的厨娘埃德娜
That's grumpy Edna, the cook.
这是最善良的琴科布里夫人
That's nice Mrs. Trinklebury.
她照顾年纪小的孩子们 她住在村子裡
She looks after the little ones and lives in the village.
还有做杂工的
And the handyman...
哦 我忘了
Oh, I forgot.
安德斯通小姐炒了他
Miss Adderstone fired him.
她负责管理孤儿院
She runs the orphanage.
是个恐怖的女人
She's horrible.
我们得按照安德斯通的规定
We live by Adderstone's rules,
不能唱歌♥ 不吃甜食 不看电视
No singing, no sweets, no TV...
不能玩乐
No fun.
这就是我
That's me.
好吧 其实不是
Well, actually, no, it isn't.
安德斯通小姐甚至不喜欢我们读书
Miss Adderstone doesn't even like us reading.
这就是为什麽我要躲在洗衣房♥
It's why I'm hiding in the laundry room.
这就是我 茉莉·穆恩
That's me, Molly Moon.
来吧 茉莉
Come on, Molly.
这是我朋友 洛奇
And that's my friend, Rocky.
宵夜时间
Midnight feast.
乖 乖 小佩图拉 妈咪回来了
Hush, hush, silly Petula. Mummy's back.
番茄酱三明治
Ketchup sandwich.
小声点
Not so loud.
不然安德斯通会听见 番茄酱
Adderstone will hear. Ketchup!
我爱番茄酱
I love ketchup!
这儿是怎麽回事
What is going on here?
不在床上好好睡觉
Out of bed after curfew?
偷厨房♥的食物
Stealing from the kitchen?
女生还跑到男生宿舍
Girls in the boys' dormitory?
你们以为我之前很坏…
You thought it was bad before...
是我 安德斯通小姐
It was me, Miss Adderstone.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
茉莉·穆恩
Molly Moon,
妳这烂掉的坏苹果
The rotten bad apple.
我就知道
I might have guessed.
罚妳扫厕所一週
Toilet cleaning duty all week.
而你们几个 明天起六点就寝
And all of you, 6 P.M. curfew
每天喝三次鱼汤
And fish soup three times a day.
好噁心
It's so disgusting.
牠的眼睛感觉还活著
There's an eyeball in mine.
牠在瞪我们 唉噁
It's staring at me. Yuck.
好了 卢比 没那麽可怕
Come on, Ruby. It's not that bad.
闻起来好噁心
Smells horrible. Yuck.
我根本不喜欢鱼
I don't even like fish!
我们非吃不可吗 琴科布里夫人
Do we have to eat this, Mrs. Trinklebury?
我要吐了
I'm gonna vomit.
多亏了那位贼眼儿
Thanks to Bog-Eyes,
我们有宵禁了 还得整週喝噁烂的鱼汤
We're on curfew and vomit soup all week.
就是啊 贼眼儿
Yeah, Bog-Eyes.
我的食物难道有虫吗
Don't you be rude about my food!
我可是用了上好的鲭鱼
I put a nice piece of mackerel in there.
应该有人嚐得出来
One of you should find it.
我吃不下
I can't do this.
你要吃吗
Are you gonna eat that?
茉莉 那张是啥
Molly, what's that?
才艺竞赛
Talent contest.
你该去试试
You should enter.
你很厉害
You're brilliant.
想得美 你这鲁蛇
Not a chance, loser boy.
那些奖金归我们
That money is ours.
“谁都出不去” “关上大门”
Nobody leaves. Shut the front door!
“让你跪地求饶”
Gonna bring you to your knees.
三百英镑
£300!
够了 你们这些孩子
That's enough, you lot!
我想去买♥♥一堆甜食
I'd buy loads of sweets.
小朋友 该午睡了
Little ones, it's time for a nap.
- 快走吧 - 我也要吗
Come on. Let's go. Do I have to?
拜 金克斯 拜拜 茉莉
Bye, Jinx. Bye-bye, Molly.
拜拜 鱼汤 拜 金克斯
Bye-bye, fish soup. Bye, Jinx.
拜 卢比 拜
Bye, Ruby. Bye.
妳男朋友不会参赛的 他怕得很
Your boyfriend won't enter the contest. He's scared.
他才不是我男朋友 他是我朋友
He's not my boyfriend! He's my friend!
妳仅此一个的朋友 怪咖
And he's the only one you'll ever have, weirdo.
难怪妳爸妈会把妳扔来这
No wonder your parents dumped you here.
我才不是被扔在这的
No one dumped me!
没错 是被遗弃的
Yeah, right, reject!
我才不是被遗弃的 谁跟你说的
I'm not a reject! Who told you that?
这事谁都知道
Everyone knows it.
你最好闭嘴 不然我让你说不出话来
You better shut up before I make you shut up!
安静
Silence!
到底是怎麽回事
What on Earth is going on?
茉莉
Molly.
这又是什麽
And what is this?
才艺竞赛?
Talent contest?
妳竟敢带这无聊的东西过来
How dare you bring this nonsense in here
还引发♥骚♥动
And cause this commotion?
看来妳的处罚太轻了 穆恩
Your punishment obviously wasn't enough, Moon.
再罚妳洗整週的碗盘
Dishwashing duty all week.
别以为妳可以唬弄得了我
Don't ever think that you can get the better of me,
我会让妳狠狠得到教训的
Because I will come down on you like a ton of bricks!
茉莉 泡沫够多了
Molly, that's enough bubbles.
我来帮妳
Let me give you a hand.
谢谢 但我自己能搞定
Thanks, but I can do this on my own.
穆恩小姐
Miss Moon...
做点快乐的表情吧
Put on a happier face
看吧
See?
妳笑了
You're smiling.
妳知道咱们能逃出这个地方
You know we're gonna get out of this place
这是真的
It's true
那些恶霸都只是这世上的废物
Bullies are just such a waste of space
你知道吗 你应该表现在才艺竞赛上
You know, you really should enter the talent contest.
我 我不敢在别人面前唱歌♥
I... I can't sing in front of other people.
胡扯
Rubbish.
你就能对我唱
You sing to me all the time.
那不一样
That's different.
在陌生人面前
In front of strangers,
我会很紧张
I go all like jelly.
我做不到
I can't do it.
那我跟你一起
I'll do it with you.
真的吗
You will?
你们都甭想去任何地方
Neither of you are going anywhere!
你们唯一能出去的方法
The only way you can leave
就是被领养 而我可无法想像
Is to get adopted, and I can't imagine
哪个正常的人会想要你们
Anyone in their right minds wanting you!
现在快给我把碗盘洗好
Now finish the washing up!
睡觉囉
Nighty-night.
晚安 茉莉
Good night, Molly.
怎麽了
What's the matter?
他们说我是被遗弃的
They said I was a reject,
没有人要我
That nobody wanted me.
噢 茉莉 别听他们的
Oh, Molly, don't listen to them.
来
Come here.
妳的父母非常爱妳
Your parents loved you very much.
他们都死了
They died.
他们没有遗弃我
They didn't dump me.
妳对他们是很重要的
You were very special to them,
而对我们来说也是
And you still are to all of us.
上♥床♥睡觉吧
Now you need to get to bed.
明天还要参加越野赛跑呢
You got a cross-country run tomorrow.
电影精选列表