霍拉
Khora.
霍拉
Khora!
保持低空前进 风之花
Stay low, Windflower.
我们会吸引他们的火力
We'll draw their fire.
上吧
Let's do this!
安娜 交给我吧
Anna, leave it to me.
尼尔斯 小心
Nils, watch out!
尼尔斯 不
Nils! No!
托亚 掩护雅丝米娜
Toa, cover Yasmina!
这个交给我
I got this one.
我们中弹了 安娜 我们中弹了
We're hit, Anna! We're hit!
雅丝米娜 干掉最后一个
Yasmina, take out the last one!
我们要掉下去了 抓稳
We're going down! Hang on!
托亚
Toa!
托亚 醒醒
Toa, come on.
醒醒 醒醒 起来
Come on. Come on, get up.
醒醒
Hey, get up.
好吧
Okay.
海斯特
Hester!
带上这个 在我给你信♥号♥♥之前
Take this, and stay out of sight
-不要出现 -什么信♥号♥♥
- until I give you the signal. - What signal?
-我怎么知道 -相信我 你会知道的
- How will I know? - Trust me, you'll know.
我可不是含蓄的人
I'm not that subtle.
警告
Warning.
核心温度攀升中
Core temperature rising.
增加冷却液 充能
Increase the coolant! Recharge!
那边
Over there!
好了 城市小子 接下来交给你了
Okay, city boy, take her from here.
-什么 -我要走了
- What? - I got to go.
我上教堂要迟到了
I'm late for church.
照顾好她
Look after her.
锁定目标坐标
Lock target coordinates.
目标已锁定
Target is locked.
等等 必须先稳定温度
Wait! Temperatures have to stabilize.
准备开火
Prepare to fire.
点火序列已启动
Firing sequence initiated.
快点 特威克斯
Do it, Twix!
小心
Watch out!
警告
Warning.
核心温度到达临界值
Core temperature critical.
部署超控系统
Deploy system override.
再次开火 那堵墙再来一下就倒了
Fire again! One more strike, that wall comes down.
寻找掩体
Take cover!
启动超控系统
System override initiated.
将在59秒以后开火
Firing will commence in 59 seconds.
要爆♥炸♥了
She's gonna blow!
将在45秒以后开火
Firing will commence in 45 seconds.
将在30秒以后开火
Firing will commence in 30 seconds.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on.
将在15秒以后开火
Firing will commence in 15 seconds.
十 九
Ten. Nine.
-拜托 -八
- Come on. - Eight.
-拜托 拜托 -七
- Come on. Come on, come on. - Seven.
-六 -放手吧
- Six. - Just let go.
五 四
Five. Four.
结束了
It's over.
-三 二 -还没有
- Three. Two. - Not yet.
快啊
Come on.
一
One.
点火序列终止
Firing sequence terminated.
快走
Go.
系统超载 系统不稳定
System overload. Unstable.
系统不稳定
Unstable.
现在才是结束了
Now it's over.
凯特
Kate.
还好你没事
Thank God you're safe.
-我们该走了 -你怎么能这样
- We need to go. - How could you?
你杀了多少人
How many lives have you taken?
为什么
And for what?
我做了我该做的事 这座城市快要死去了
I did what I had to. This city was dying.
-我是想拯救这里 -不要再骗我了
- I tried to save it. - Stop lying to me.
你做这些根本没有什么高尚的理由
You didn't do this for any noble cause.
你就是为了你自己 为了这一切带来的权力
You did it for yourself, for the power that it gave you.
不是这样的
That's not true.
凯特 我们该走了
Kate, we have to go.
我们得赶紧走了
We have to go now.
想你以前一样信任我吧
Trust me as you once did.
我可以拯救我们两个
I can save us both.
拯救我们什么
Save us from what?
武器已经被摧毁了 防护墙依然矗立
The weapon's destroyed. The wall is still standing.
-你失败了 -失败
- You've failed. - Failed?
你真的一点都不了解我 对吗
You really don't know me, do you?
那堵墙将会倒下
That wall is coming down.
-你做了什么 -别上去
- What have you done? - Don't go up there.
凯瑟琳
Katherine!
-出发 亨奇 -收到
- Let's go, Gench! - Roger that.
我们被拉住了 老大
We must be tethered, boss!
伦敦操舵室
Come in, London Wheelhouse!
伦敦操舵室 能听到我说话吗
London Wheelhouse, do you read me?
操舵室
Come in, London Wheelhouse!
汤姆
Tom?
-汤姆 是你吗 -凯瑟琳
- Tom, is that you? - Katherine?
上面到底发生了什么
What the hell's going on down there?
我们正在往前撞去、
We're on a collision course.
他要让整座城市撞上墙壁
He's driving the city into the wall.
制动没了 不能用了
The brakes are gone. They're dead.
你必须切断伦敦的引擎
You're gonna have to cut London's engines.
我不行 控制板都被打烂了
I can't. The controls are shot to hell.
凯瑟琳 我需要你帮我做一些事
Katherine, I need you to do something.
你在听吗
Are you listening?
你哪儿都别想去
You're not going anywhere.
你永远没法再伤害任何人了
You're not gonna hurt anyone else ever again.
汤姆 你确定吗
Tom, are you sure about this?
动手
Do it!
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
我知道你会的
I know you will.
不管世界对你施加什么苦难
Whatever the world throws at you,
你都会反抗 杀出一条路来
you fight it, claw your way back.
你不会放弃
You don't give up.
你和我那么像
You are so like me.
你妈妈从来没告诉过你 对吗
Your mother never told you, did she?
但我想她也不需要告诉你了 因为
But then, I guess she didn't need to, because...
你早就知道了
you already knew.
海斯特
Hester.
你松懈了
You let your guard down.
这就是你想要的吗 你想死
Is this what you want? You want to die?
来吧 结束这一切
Come on, let's finish it.
不
No.
我会活下来
I'm gonna live.
抓稳了
Hold on!
拜托
Come on.
你会成为历史
You're history.
亨奇
Gench!
那现在怎么办
So, what happens now?
风带我们去哪里 我们就去哪里
We go where the wind takes us.
去看看世界
See the world.
怎么样
What do you say?
我和你一起
I'm coming with you.