他们在捕猎什么
What are they hunting?
我们
Us.
我抓住你了
I've got you.
快跑
Come on!
海斯特 海斯特
Hester? Hester!
你是完整的吧
Are you in one piece?
是的
Yes.
再晚个几秒 你就变成挡泥板上的肉酱了
Couple more seconds, and you'd have been fender meat.
还好我们来了
Lucky for you, we was here.
情况有多糟
How bad is it?
她需要治疗
She needs a doctor.
这里没医生 水桶机上没有
No quacks here. Not on Scuttlebutt.
你能带我们去最近的城镇吗
Could you take us to the nearest town?
-什么 -切平索德伯里
- What? - Chipping Sodbury.
那是最近的镇了 不是吗 韦兰德先生
That'd be the nearest, wouldn't you say, Mr. Wreyland?
-是的 亲爱的 -那就去吧
- I would, my love. - Well, go on, then.
向北方行进 我们得照顾好客人
Set a heading north. We must look after our guests.
来杯茶吗
Tea?
不好意思我真需要
Don't mind if I do.
我自己做的
I make it myself.
海藻很新鲜
The algae's fresh.
其实味道还不错
Oh, it's actually not bad.
还不错 那就干杯
It's not bad. Bottoms up.
你竟然这么觉得吗
Funny you should say that.
海藻种在污水处理室的地下
We grow it in the runoff under the sewage room.
这伤口可不太好 会留疤的
Oh, nasty. That's gonna leave a scar.
你不想再留下伤疤了吧 小宝贝
You don't need any more of those, do you, Petal?
去消化厂 来料加工厂
Disembark here for Digestion Yards,
以及主发动机室的乘客从这里下车
Incomer Processing and Main Engine Rooms.
贝维斯 贝维斯·波德 我必须跟你谈谈
Bevis. Bevis Pod. I need to speak to you.
-我帮不了你 -什...
- I can't help you. - Wha...?
那个 那个袭击我父亲的姑娘
The-the girl that attacked my father...
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
什么意思 你当时在场
What do you mean? You were there.
你都看到了
You saw what happened.
尼瑟尔自治站
Nether Borough Station.
去消化厂
Disembark here for
来料加工厂的...
Digestion Yards, Incomer Processing...
你想害我被捕吗
Are you trying to get me arrested?
这里的第一条规矩就是"闭紧你的嘴"
The first rule down here is: "Keep your mouth shut."
我父亲卷进了什么麻烦
My father's in some kind of trouble.
他骗我 我得知道原因
He's lying to me. I need to know why.
你父亲骗了很多人
Your father lies to a lot of people.
那又是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
拜托 我只是想要一个真♥相♥
Please. I just want to know the truth.
-不 你不想的 -我保证 我父亲是个好人
- No, you don't. - I promise you. My father's a good man.
-他绝不会 -不 别说了 别说了
- He would never do... - No, just stop. Stop.
他把他推了下去
He pushed him.
你父亲把汤姆推下了城
Your father pushed Tom off the city.
为什么
Why?
他为什么要这样对汤姆
Why would he do that to Tom?
因为他挡了你父亲的路
Because he got in the way.
赛迪斯·瓦伦丁
为伦敦的未来贡献力量
上交你的旧科技产品
这是个谎言
It's a lie.
一个伪装
A cover-up.
他们在里面造别的东西
They're building something in there.
一个不想让任何人看见的东西
Something they don't want anyone to see.
抱歉让一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我试过想要进去
I tried to get inside,
但是每个入口都有守卫
but there are guards at every entrance.
不可能进得去
There's no way in.
如果我说有办法进去呢
What if there was?
到了
Here we are, then.
这里虽然不是沼泽里吉斯的市长套房♥
It's not the Lord Mayor's Suite at the Boggy Regis,
但总比被棍子戳到眼睛要好
but it's better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick.
别客气
Make yourselves at home.
我明天一大早就会回来帮你清创
I'll be back bright and early to empty your slops.
-谢谢 -她不太爱说话 对吧
- Thank you. - Not much of a talker, is she?
你女朋友
Your girlfriend.
不不不 她不是 她不是我女朋友
Oh, no, no, no, no, she's not... she's not my girlfriend.
当然不是了
Of course not.
你这么英俊的男孩子
Handsome boy like you.
完全可以找个更好的
You can do much better.
好吧 晚安了 韦兰德太太
All right, well, good night, Mrs. Wreyland.
天哪 我不该掺和的
Oh, dear. There I go putting me foot in it.
-我不是那个意思... -我知道你什么意思
- I didn't mean... - No, I know what you meant.
好了 你睡床 我睡...
Look, you-you take the bed; I'll take the...
地板
...floor.
这一切都怪我
This is all my fault.
对不起
I'm sorry.
那年我八岁
I was eight.
我母亲去世的时候我八岁
I was eight years old when my mother died.
她是个考古学家
She was an archaeologist.
她喜欢游历四方挖掘过去的事
She loved traveling the world and digging up the past.
花儿很美
They're beautiful.
他经常来看我们
He used to visit all the time.
他会花好几个小时
He'd spend hours
仔细研究她发现的东西
poring over the things that she had found.
然后有一天
Then one day...
一切都变了
everything changed.
她在她从美国废墟中
She'd found something
挖掘到的一件物品里发现了一个东西
on one of her digs in Lost America.
他想要的东西
Something he wanted.
-潘多拉 你要干什么 -不 不可以
- Pandora, what are you doing? - No. No. No.
是什么东西
What was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
住手 别这样
Stop it! Don't do this!
放开我
Let go of me!
-给我 -不
- I'm taking it. - No.
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mama.
海斯特 拿着
Hester, take this.
保护好它
Keep it safe.
妈妈
Mama!
他为了那个东西杀了她
But he killed her for it.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mama!
快跑 海斯特
Run, Hester!
海斯特
Hester!
他本来也想杀了我
He would have killed me, too.
但我逃走了
But I got away.
我们在沼泽地的边缘抓到了他
We caught it on the edge of the marshlands.
-求你住手 -他毁掉了一个镇
- Please stop! - It had torn apart a whole town.
-把里面的人全杀了 -住手
- Murdered them all. - Stop it!
为了抓住它我牺牲了很多得力手下
I lost a dozen good men bringing it in.
海斯特
Hester!
一直有传言说有一些幸存了下来
There'd always been rumors that a few had survived,
这些在游牧战争后叛变了
the ones that turned rogue after the Nomad Wars.
海斯特
Hester!
但我从没想过我能亲眼见到
But I never thought I'd live to see one in the flesh.
现在已经没剩多少了
Not that there's much of that left.
海斯特
Hester!
海斯特
Hester!
拉撒路旅的最后一支
The last of the Lazarus Brigade.
从死亡的沉睡中复活
Resurrected from the sleep of death.
我从不睡觉
I do not sleep.
是的 你一直在追捕她 对吗
No, you've been hunting her, haven't you?
追捕海斯特·肖
Hunting Hester Shaw.
为什么
Why?
回答我
Answer me.
她违背了诺言