在很久以前...
埃及 拥有丰富历史的神秘诡异之地
Egypt. A land of mystery, intrigue, and rich history.
我身为世界著名的考古学家 西尔维斯特卡纳比勋爵
Today, I, the world-renowned archeologist, Lord Sylvester Carnaby,
将在今天向各位展示...等等
-present to you... Hold on.
妈咪 我...
-Mommy, I'm--
-西尔维斯特 你去哪了 -我现在不能说话
-Sylvester! -I can't talk. -Where have you been?
你已经很久没打给我了
I haven't heard a peep from you.
我现在不能说话 我有约会...
Listen, I can't talk right now, I have a date with--
你有约会 天啊
A date? Oh, my God.
-不 我与历史有约 -你总算开窍了
-No, a date with history! -At last!
-她肯定很漂亮 也很富裕... -哦 天啊
I bet she's pretty. -Oh, dear. -And wealthy, too...
哦 我听不到你说什么 这里的信♥号♥♥接收糟透了...
Oh, I'm losing you-- Oh, terrible signal...
-喂 喂... -哦 真烦
-Hello! Hello! Hel- -Oh, drat!
在这扇门的另一边是尼弗公主的坟墓
On the other side of this door, lies the tomb of Princess Nefer.
不会吧 怎么可能
No, it can't be.
-哇 -“哇”
Wow! -"Wow"?
是空的
It's empty!
木乃伊不在这里
The mummy isn't here.
-让我看看 -不行
-Let me see! -No!
-退后 -应该轮到我
-Get back. -I got next!
-你每次都这样 -不 你才是
-You're always like this. -No, you!
你总是紧抓着不放...
You and your grasping arms...
-这是什么 快看看 -住手
-What's this? Look. -Stop it!
-看看这个 -哪里 卡纳比勋爵
-Look at this. -Ha-hah! Oh! Lord Carnaby.
这上面好像提到了...
It seems to speak of...
-外头有人吗 -一座桥...
- Hello? -A bridge...
能放我出来吗 我不喜欢呆在里头
Can someone let me out, please? I don't like it in here.
从活人的世界去往后世
From the world of the living to the afterlife.
通往城市的一道大门
A doorway of sorts to... a city!
木乃伊在后世居住的城市
A city where the mummies reside in the afterlife.
在地底下的木乃伊世界
A world of mummies... under the earth.
-什么 -你们去把装备拿来
-What... You two. Get the equipment.
我有新发现
I've found something!
木乃伊历险记
(纸莎草书店)
(图特的签名会)
谢谢 我也爱你
Thank you. I love you, too.
献上我的爱 战车御者图特
With love... Thut the Charioteer.
你不介意吧
Can I?
不介意
Eh... Sure. Oh!
你为何不再赛车 你还这么年轻
Why did you stop racing? You're so young.
哦 我想把机会留给其他人
Oh, you know, I just want to give others a chance to win.
你怎么还没找到 让你定下心来的特别女孩
Why haven't you found that special girl to settle down with?
婚姻是永恒的 而木乃伊是永生的
Well, marriage is forever and us mummies live forever,
所以不太适合我
so I think... not for me.
你酷毙了
- You rock!
-嘿 图特 -我们爱你 图特
- Hey, Thut! - We love you, Thut!
你在做什么 小弟
What you doing, little brother?
图特的重出江湖
Thut's big return!
出现在纸莎草书店的 都是你的死忠粉丝
You saw all the fans you still have at the papyrus shop.
不 我不能
No! I can't.
你能的 你是冠军
Yes, you can. You're the champ!
我曾是冠军 现在已经不是了
I was the champ. Not anymore.
我回不去了
I can't go back.
回家吧 塞肯 我去准备吃的
Just go home, Sekhem. I'll get us some food.
拿去吧 朋友
There you go, my friend.
-下周再见 -好的 下周见
-See you next week. -Yeah, see you next week.
别动 夫人
-Stop, madam!
你真善良
Oh, you're very kind.
我的篮子
Oh! My basket!
别担心 我去帮你捡回来
No worries! I got it.
你不知道过马路前得先看路吗
Don't you know to look first, before crossing the street?
你没看到有人在过马路吗
Don't you see people crossing?
你得停下 是我先来的
You had to stop! I was first.
是我先过马路 你得停下
I was the one crossing first! You had to stop.
下次记得先看路
Next time, look first!
这年头谁都能取得驾驶执照
They'll give anyone a driving papyrus these days.
我拿回来了 别忘了你的篮子
Here we are. Don't forget your basket.
哦 非常谢谢你
Oh, thank you very much.
总是一样
Always, always the same.
“这座城市很好 但它在地底下”
? This city's nice But it's underground ?
“我在这些噪音中已失去了音乐”
? I've lost the music In all this sound ?
“日复一日 毫无变化”
? Day after day With no hint of a change ?
“一成不变让我疲惫不堪”
? The monotony's Wearing me down ?
“千年以来不变的老歌♥”
? Thousands of years Of the same old song ?
“他们还要求我跟着哼唱”
? And they expect me To sing along ?
“我渴望听到任何新的旋律”
? I'm eager to hear Any new melody ?
“动感的舞蹈节奏怎么会错”
? Could a good dancing rhythm Be wrong ?
“我必须跨越这个墓穴”
? So I will rise Beyond this tomb ?
“在那里我可以放射光芒并焕然一新”
? Where I can shine And be made new ?
“我可以在阳光下茁壮成长”
? Where I can thrive Under the sun ?
“一个可以称为家的地方”
? A place to call my home ?
“我睁开眼睛 唱着我的歌♥”
? Open my eyes Singing my song ?
“保持清醒但美梦不断”
? Staying awake But dreaming on ?
“过属于我自己的人生”
? Living a life That is my own ?
“在这之后的千年”
? A thousand years from now ?
啊咳
- Ahem!
公主 你去哪了
-Princess, where have you been?
我需要透透气
Oh, um... I... I needed some fresh air.
愿太阳神拉对你大发慈悲
Oh, Ra be merciful!
乌希 这地方在千年以来不曾改变
Usi, this place hasn't changed in thousands of years.
我们需要改革
We need change.
你父亲若听到你唱歌♥ 那该怎么办
What would your father say if he hears you singing?
你就快被命名为法老王的正式继承人
You will soon be named the official successor of the Pharaoh.
唱歌♥是表演者才会做的事 我们世界的统治者绝不这么做
Singing is for entertainers, not for the rulers of our world.
你不能把这事告诉他
You can't tell him!
-好吧 -谢谢你
All right. Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you!
我们最不需要的就是让你父亲起疑心
The last thing we need is to make your father suspicious.
为了什么事起疑心
Suspicious of what?
爸爸 为了...
Dad! Of, um... Well, uh...
她的新追求者
Her new suitor.
我的新追求者
My... new suitor?
你不记得了
Did you forget?
女儿 凤♥凰♥鸟将于今天 在爱神哈索尔的指引下
Today, my daughter, the Phoenix Bird, guided by Hathor, the Goddess of Love,
替你挑选未来丈夫
will choose your future husband.
今天 怎么会是今天
Today? Uh, what do you mean, today?
我的行程表上没记录 行程表呢
That was not in my schedule. Where is my schedule, please?
爸爸 抱歉 我是说法老王
Dad! Sorry, sorry, I mean, Great Pharaoh.
我得经过至少一百年后才想订婚
I need at least a hundred more years before I get engaged!
要是我不喜欢他呢 或相处不来呢
What if-- What if I don't like him? What if we don't get along? What if--
爸爸 我才不要由一只鸟 来决定我该跟谁结婚
Father, I am not having a bird decide who I marry.
而且我根本不想结婚
You know what? I don't want to get married!
这不是普通的鸟
It isn't just any bird!
这是由爱神本人派来的凤♥凰♥鸟
It's a Phoenix Bird. Sent by the Goddess of Love herself!
爸爸 只要心态年轻 岁数不算什么
Dad, come on. The two thousands are the new one thousands.
我还算很年轻
So, I'm still pretty young.
我的人生还有其他优先事项
I have other priorities in my life.
优先事项 担任公主就是你的职责
Priorities? Being a princess, that is your duty!
这也包括经营婚姻
And that includes marriage.
我知道你感到紧张 但你会明白的
I know you are nervous, but you will see,
爱神已经为你挑选了 英俊也令人兴奋的人选
the Goddess has someone handsome and exciting in mind for you.
哈索尔女神将引导 雄伟的凤♥凰♥来到我们的王国
The Goddess Hathor shall guide the majestic Phoenix through our kingdom.
让我们为凤♥凰♥开启星门
Let us open the Stargate for the Phoenix!
抱歉 我用错方剂了
Sorry. Wrong recipe.
辉煌的凤♥凰♥ 启程吧
Now, glorious Phoenix! -Take flight!
我们会等待你的命运
We await your destiny.
小心
-Watch out! -Hey!
伟大的塞肯 不败的飞旋...
The Great Sekhem, the undefeated boomer...
飞旋镖家伙
Boomerang, uh... boomerang guy!
看来它找到人了
Looks like it found someone.
只是虚惊一场
Oh, false alarm.
哦 不好了
-Oh, no.