我盛大的希腊婚礼2
[伊利诺伊州 耶!]
[幸福就是…做希腊人]
你最好赶快结婚
You better get married.
你开始变老了
You're starting to look old.
爸爸 你不能跟她那样说话
Dad! You can't say that to her!
外公
Pappou!
这是家族传统
That's a family tradition.
我老爸以前就这样跟我说 现在他又跟我的女儿说
My dad used to say that to me, and now he just said it to my daughter.
她只有十七岁
She's 17.
我的家人总是互相操心 因为我们很亲近
My family worries about each other because we're close.
非常亲近
Very close.
超级亲近
Extremely close.
我们认为拥抱和让人窒息没有区别
We see no difference between hugging and suffocation.
图拉 给你女儿找个希腊男朋友
Toula, find your daughter a Greek boyfriend
以免她重蹈你的覆辙
before she does what you did.
什么…
What the...
- 你嫁了一个老外 - 我的丈夫
- You married a kseno. - My husband!
他是个好孩子 很好 但是他不是希腊人 是个老外
He's a nice boy, very nice, but not Greek, a kseno.
你怎么能这么说?
How can you say that?
拜托 别说了
Please stop!
我能否代表所有青少年的妈妈们 当我问及
Do I speak for all mothers of teens when I ask,
“情况会变好吗?”
"Does it ever get better?"
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
艾拉 卡斯塔
Ela, Costa!
尼克
Nicko.
嘿 老爸 把后备箱打开 我快冻死了
Hey, Dad, pop the trunk. I'm freezing my nads off.
妆化得太浓了
Too much makeup.
我们今天会很开心的
We're gonna have a nice day.
我们会画画 还要做好事情
And we'll paint, and we'll do nice things.
格斯 我把你的药放在咖啡旁边了
Gus, I put your pills by your coffee.
好了 好了 知道了
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
卡斯塔 你画完亚历山大大帝的画像了吗?
Costa, did you finish drawing Alexander the Great?
我还用香皂雕刻了一座帕特农神庙
Uh-huh. And I sculpted a Parthenon out of soap.
很好 非常好
Very good, very good.
哦 不
Oh, no.
拼写检查把“菠菜披”矫正成了“脊柱裂”
Spell check corrected"spanakopita" to"spina bifida."
亲一个 艾拉
Kisses. Ela.
孩子们的吻
Aw, kisses from your child.
好了
That's over.
我的姐姐做得很对
My sister did it right.
当她的儿子们 被《少狼》诱导得荷尔蒙泛滥时…
When her sons became possessed by the teen wolf hormones,
她就又生了一个
she popped out another one.
接着又一个
And another one.
- 快一点儿 走吧 - 戴上帽子
- Let's go! - Put on your hat.
帕里斯 你应该来饭店偶尔帮帮忙
Paris, you should come and help at the restaurant sometime.
你应该给蒜香面包抹抹黄油
You should butter the garlic bread.
等不及了
Can't wait.
过来 亲爱的
Come here, darling.
图拉 你和伊恩看见这对眼睛吗?
Toula, you and Ian seen these eyes?
你应该解决一下
You better fix this.
好了 再见吧
Okay, bye, bye.
放学以后你要打曲棍球
After school you have hockey.
你的兄弟们都要来 你最好给我进球
Your brothers are coming, so you make sure you score.
你会进球的 希腊人发明了曲棍球
You will score. The Greeks invented hockey.
是的 因为你在什么上面打曲棍球?冰上
Yes, because what do you play hockey on? Ice.
希腊语里冰怎么说?巴沟
What is the Greek word for ice? Pago.
巴沟 说对了
Pago, puck. There you go.
说对了
There you go.
说对了
There you go.
现在随便说一个词 任何词…
Now, give me a word, any word...
我就能证明 这个词的根源来自希腊语
and I will show you how the root of that word is Greek.
脸书
Uh, Facebook.
希腊人发明了脸书
Huh. The Greeks invented Facebook.
我们管它叫电♥话♥
We called it the telephone.
- 再见 - 再见 外公
- Bye-bye! - Bye, Pappou!
帕里斯
Paris.
睁大你的眼睛 找一个优秀的希腊男孩儿…
Keep your eyeballs open now for a nice Greek boy
那样有朝一日你就能生小孩儿了
so one day you can make babies.
不要浪费你的卵子
Don't waste your eggs.
服了你了
Outstanding.
帕里斯 外公不是故意要说伤害你的话
Paris! Pappou didn't mean to say anything hurtful.
你很漂亮 非常漂亮
You're beautiful, so beautiful.
你看上去并不老
Of course you don't look old.
他就是习惯那么说 对我也这样
He just says stuff like that. To me, too.
你不是必须要有男朋友
You don't need a boyfriend,
你不是必须要嫁人生孩子
you don't need to get married and make babies!
- 哦 天啊 - 那个女人又来了
- Oh, my God. - The lady's back again.
妈
Mother.
从什么时候开始 我的称呼从…
When did my name change from...
妈咪
Mommy!
变成了…
to...
妈
Mother!
好戏
Drama.
闭嘴 汤米
Shut up, Tommy.
我想当我的女儿开始疏远我的时候
I guess when my daughter started to pull away,
我应该放手了
I should have retreated.
但是我任然紧抓着
But I stayed too close.
我一直在她的学校做义工
I kept volunteering at her school.
我想让她重新觉得我很酷
I wanted her to think I was cool again.
废物
Loser!
然后我意识到 我从来就没有酷过
Then I remembered I've never been cool.
校长来了
Here comes the principal.
我的丈夫一直就很酷
My husband has always been cool.
他就是那么酷
He just has it.
而且他总是知道要说什么
And he always knows the perfect thing to say.
你还好吗 宝贝?
You okay, babe?
[家长义工 图拉]
好吧 就在我的女儿不再那么需要我的时候
Okay, so just when my daughter doesn't want me around anymore,
我的父母比以前任何时候都更需要我
my parents need me more than ever.
所以我和他们一起去杂货
So I go with them to get groceries,
去看医生 去做物理治疗
to their doctors, and to physical therapy.
那些老人吃完外面的巧克力吐出来里面的坚果
The old guys suck the chocolate off those nuts.
我很喜欢当一个旅游代理 但是在经济不景气的时候
I loved being a travel agent, but in a tight economy,
人们首先放弃的奢侈品就是旅游和干洗衣服
the first things to go are luxuries like travel and dry cleaning.
还好 人们还得吃饭
Well, luckily, people still eat.
[佐巴舞蹈餐馆]
等一下 老爸
Hold up, Dad.
[欢迎光临 营业中]
我的姐姐和哥哥都有小孩子 所以我在店里帮忙
My sister and brother have young children so I help at the restaurant.
这就是我的工作
It's what we do.
因为像我们这样亲密的家庭
Because families that are close like mine,
一定会挺过经济萧条期 甚至是疾病或是战争
we make it through bad economies and sickness and even wars
因为我们在一起
because we stick together.
但是我们中的一些人就是给困住了
But some of us just get stuck.
嘿 帕里斯
Hey, Paris.
嘿
Hey.
爸爸 别跟我说话
Dad, do not talk to me.
他们觉得我是个便衣卧底
People think I'm a narc!
你现在是不是应该在教室里面?
Well, shouldn't you be in class right now?
你一整天都在跟踪我
You track me all day.
妈妈太粘人 外公着急想把我嫁出去
Mom's needy, Pappou wants to marry me off,
外婆不停地嘱咐我 不要让男孩儿碰我的私密处
Yiayia constantly tells me to never ever let a boy touch my poulaki
因为一旦他们感觉到了 他们就会想要
because"once he feels it, he wants it"!
这个家
This family.
嘿 留着给心理医生说吧
Hey! Save it for the shrink.
闭嘴 汤米
Shut up, Tommy.
宝贝 作为一个希腊人 你的妈妈跟你感觉一样
Honey, your mom felt the same way about being Greek.
爸爸 这太过分了
Dad, that's obtuse.
我为什么会不愿意当一个希腊人?
Why would I have an issue being Greek?
[叙利亚俱乐部 希腊俱乐部 同性恋俱乐部 残疾人俱乐部 韩国俱乐部]
我受不了每个人都参与我的生活
I can't take that everyone is always in my business.
给我点空间 我不是小孩儿了
Give me some air. I'm not a kid.
我可以上课稍微晚一点儿到
电影精选列表