请过了桥向左拐,然后继续沿路走42英里。
Please cross the bridge and turn left, and continue to follow the road for 42 miles.
请右转,继续走六英里。
Please turn right and continue for six miles.
请向右转。你已经到达目的地了。
Please turn right. You have reached your destination.
好吧。你过得如何?我是爱德蒙穆雷。
All right. How you doing? I'm Edmond Murray.
嗨。我能看一下您的身份证吗?
Hi. Can I see your ID, please?
当然可以。
Of course.
给你。
Here you go.
默里先生刚到。
Mr. Murray's just arrived.
收到
Copy that.
——早上好。我是伯奇警官。-你好吗?
- Good morning. My name's Officer Birch. - How you doing?
-我是最初的调查官——嗯。
- I'm the initial investigating officer. - Uh-huh.
里士满女士在水边等你。
Ms. Richmond is waiting for you over by the water.
-我是伊森的爸爸。-我知道,默里先生
- I'm Ethan's dad. - I know that, Mr. Murray.
恐怕我不能对此事作进一步评论。
I'm afraid that I cannot comment any further on the case.
罗伊探长一会儿会过来。
Inspector Roy will be down here later on.
他可以把任何问题都告诉你。
He'll be able to fill you in on any questions.
——好的。-里士满女士就在水边-如果你沿着小路往右走——好的。谢谢你!
- Okay. - Ms. Richmond is just down by the water, - if you follow the path over to the right. - Okay. Thank you.
琼!
Joan!
他妈的。琼!
Fuck. Joan!
他们在外面做什么?
What are they doing out there?
他们在找他。
They're looking for him.
他们认为他在水里?
They think he's in the water?
我不知道。
I don't know.
我不知道。
I don't know.
他妈的发生什么事了?
What the fuck happened?
我不知道。
I don't know.
那是他睡觉的地方。
That's where he was sleeping.
-你没事吧?-我不能回去
- You all right? - I can't go back there.
-我能进去吗?——不,对不起。
- Can I go in there? - No, sorry.
他妈的。
Fuck.
我租了这个地方。我要留在这里。
I've rented this place. I'm going to stay here.
好吧,我就待在附近。
Okay, I'll stay somewhere near.
好。
Good.
你能帮我个忙吗?
Would you be able to do something for me?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
我要你回房♥子里去。
I need you to go back to the house.
伊森走的前一天给我画了一幅画
Ethan drew me a picture the day before he left and...
我一直在想。
I can't stop thinking about it.
谢谢。
Thanks.
我们了解那个营地的负责人吗?
Do we know anything about the people that run that camp?
没有,他们说已经问过所有人了。
No, they said they've questioned everyone.
你见过他们吗?在你派他去之前?
Did you meet them? Before you sent him?
是的,我的意思是……他们看起来真的很可爱。
Yeah, I mean... They seemed really lovely.
-那个女人真的很可爱。我不…——嗯。
- The woman was really lovely. I don't... - Uh-huh.
我…我相信他们都很好。我相信他们都很好。
I... I'm sure they were fine. I'm sure they were fine.
如果我觉得他出了什么问题我是不会送他去的。!
I never would have sent him there if I thought that there was anything wrong. Ever!
我知道,我知道。你是个好妈妈。
I know, I know. You're a good mum.
我知道。
I know.
嗨。
Hi.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-是的。——是吗?
- Yeah. - Yeah?
-挺好的。-他们想知道什么?
- It was fine. - What did they want to know?
他们只是有些问题。
Well, they just had some questions.
什么样的东西?
What sort of stuff?
我和伊森的关系。
My relationship with Ethan.
为什么?
Why?
不。你在回来的路上吗?你能回来吗?
No. Are you on your way back? Can you come back?
好吧,好吧。
Okay, all right.
——再见。我爱你。——爱你。再见。
- Bye. I love you. - Love you. Bye.
-那是你的人吗?-是的。
- Is that your man? - Yeah.
送他去集中营是他的主意吗?
Was it his idea to send him to the camp?
噢,见鬼。
Oh, fucking hell.
当然,这是他的主意。
Yeah, sure, it was his idea.
他是我的儿子。好吧?
He's my son. Okay?
这是我的选择。我希望他没有走。
It was my choice. I wish he hadn't gone.
我也一样。
So do I.
我一开始就不想让他去,但他这个年纪的孩子,会做这种事。
I didn't want him to go in the first place, but... kids his age, they're doing stuff like that.
伊森并不是……他与众不同,而且…他不想去。
And Ethan's not... He's... He's different, and he... he didn't want to go.
我知道他不想去。
And I knew he didn't want to go.
他走之前看起来还好吧?
He seemed okay, before he went?
…我只是需要一个…
I just... I just needed a...
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
它是……他最近过得很艰难。
Was it... He's been having a hard time.
好吧?
Okay?
好吧?
All right?
让他们准备出发。
Get them ready to go.
探长,这是艾迪,伊森的爸爸。
Inspector, this is Eddy, Ethan's dad.
好的,默里先生。
All right, Mr. Murray.
-我是罗伊探长——督察。
- I'm Inspector Roy. - Inspector.
我和我的团队正在进行调查。
I'm running the investigation with my team here.
默里先生,我想请你今天下午3点到我的办公室来。
Mr. Murray, I'd like you to come into my office this afternoon at 3:00, please.
当然,三点。
Of course, 3:00.
细节在卡片上。
The details are on the card.
背面有我的私人手♥机♥号♥码,如果你需要的话。
And my personal mobile number is on the back, should you need it.
小姐,你确定你想参加吗?
Miss, are you sure you want to take part in this?
是的。
Yeah.
-昨天,你看起来…——没有。
- Yesterday, you seemed.. - No.
-你确定?我在这里。我可以接手。-不,我想做。
- You sure? I'm here. I can take over. - No, I want to do it.
很好。
Very good.
如果你听我的指示,我会告诉你站在哪。
If you'll just listen to the instructions and then I'll tell you where to stand.
好吧。谢谢你!
Okay. Thank you.
大家请注意!
Attention, please, everyone!
今天早上,我们要搜索整个斜坡。
This morning, we're going to search this entire slope.
我要你们一起穿过蕨类植物。
I want you to move through the bracken together.
你们保持两米的距离。
You keep two meters apart.
如果你发现了什么,就举手喊,“这里!”
If you find anything, you raise your hand and you shout, "Here!"
不要碰任何东西,这很重要。
It's very important that you touch nothing.
理解吗?
Understood?
好吧。
All right.
谢谢大家的光临。请各就各位。
Thank you all for coming. Take your positions, please.
-你想让我们去哪儿?-你可以站在这里,站在队伍的最后。
- Where do you want us? - You can stand here, at the end of this line.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
两米,两米。
Two meters, two meters.
Kennis !我们走吧!
Kennis! Let's go!
伊森!伊森!
Ethan! Ethan!
伊森!
Ethan!
伊森!伊森!
Ethan! Ethan!
伊森!伊森!
Ethan! Ethan!
伊森!
Ethan!
伊森!
Ethan!
伊森!
Ethan!
伊森!
Ethan!
——她是谁?-罗伊探长可以告诉你。
- Who's she? - Inspector Roy can tell you.
请跟我来。
Please, come with me.
-你好吗?-穆雷。请。
- How you doing? - Mr. Murray. Please.
有什么消息吗?-还没有。
- Is there any news? - Nothing, as yet.
你还能应付吗?
How are you coping?
我. .我也有过好日子,你知道吗?
I've.. I've known better days, you know?
请允许我告诉你我们在哪里。
Allow me to tell you where we are.
警报计划已经启动,从昨天早上开始。——好。
The alert plan has been triggered - since yesterday morning. - Good.
我们会继续询问所有与您儿子有过接触的人。
We continue to interview everybody who has come into contact with your son.
现在,营地的监督人员告诉我,他们会定期检查帐篷和豆荚,以确保孩子们都睡着了,一切都好。
Now, the supervising staff at the camp, they tell me that they would do regular checks of the tents and the pods, to make sure that the children were asleep and all was well.
最后一次检查是在凌晨一点。
The last check took place at 1:00 in the morning.
他在里面吗?
And he was in there?
他在里面。在那个时候,一切都很好。
He was in there. At that point, everything was fine.
当我看到他的船舱时,我看到他的衣服还在船舱里,他的包还在船舱里。
When I looked at his cabin, I could see his clothes were still in there, his bag was still in there.
他的小点心还在里面。
His little snacks were still in there.
默里先生,我得告诉你我们正在调查所有的假设,包括绑♥架♥。
Now, Mr. Murray, I have to tell you that we're investigating every hypothesis, including kidnapping.
现在,请允许我问你一些问题。
Now, allow me to ask you a number of questions.
你可能会发现其中一些问题令人不安,很亲密。我可以吗?
You may find some of these questions unsettling, intimate. May I?