保姆
阿姨 需要我帮忙吗
Aunty, do you need anything?
不用 你继续忙你的吧
No, no.
嗯 我很快就好了
-Just your share for the month. -Yeah, soon I'll have it.
怎么样
How is it?
我明天去上班
I start tomorrow, uh...
那家的妈妈 艾米 人很好
Um, uh, the mother Amy, she's nice.
希望上帝保佑你
I pray for you, eh?
一定要好好珍惜
Just work hard to keep it.
这么好的工作 可不是天天都有的
Jobs like this, they don't fall from the sky.
好的
Yes.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
艾莎
Aisha.
你是哈夫斯家的保姆 对吧
New nanny for the Havs, right?
对
Yes.
右边的第一个电梯
First elevator on the right.
-艾莎 -你好 艾米
-Aisha. -Hello, Amy.
-欢迎你 -谢谢
-Welcome. -Thank you.
-路上还顺利吗 -顺利 很好 还不错
-How was the commute? -Yes, good.
-没事 -那就好
-Not too bad. It was okay. -Yeah? Great.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你还好吗
How are you?
我…我很好
I'm... I'm well.
不过我觉得罗丝可能更好 她很激动
But I think Rose is a little better. She's very excited.
我也是 我也很激动
Oh, I am, too. I'm very excited.
还有 这是给你的
Well, um, these are for you.
好的
Oh. Okay.
既然我们已经正式雇用你了 接下来我带你参观一下整间公♥寓♥
And I guess, now that it's official, I'll give you the full tour?
-好的 -很好
-Yes. -Excellent.
好 请跟我来
Okay. Follow me.
首先是亚当的办公室
First up is Adam's office.
我们普通人是不允许进去的
We civilians aren't allowed.
还有这里…
And this...
是你的房♥间
is yours.
房♥间比较简单
I mean, it's nothing fancy.
偶尔你留宿就住这里
Uh, for overnights.
你可以按照自己的喜好布置
And please, uh, make this space yours.
想带什么来都可以
Bring whatever you need to feel at home:
照片 书 喜欢的靠垫等等
pictures, books, favorite pillow.
我只有一个小小的请求
Just one small request.
别带蜡烛或香薰
Uh, no candles or incense.
罗丝对某些气味非常敏感
Rose is hypersensitive to certain smells.
好的
Okay.
罗丝 我们进来了
Rose, we're coming in.
亲爱的
Honey.
艾莎来了
Aisha's here.
你好 艾莎
Hi, Aisha.
你要乖乖地听妈妈的话
I want you to be a good girl for Mommy.
好
Okay.
我希望你不要觉得有压力
So, uh, please, I don't want you to feel overwhelmed.
你就把它当成简单的工作指南 要做的基本工作
Think of it as a loose guide. A basic schedule,
-物品存放地点 -好的
list of where things are. -Okay.
还有你可能需要联♥系♥的人 包括她的治疗师
-Any number you could possibly need. Including her therapist.
后面还有些空白页留给你用
And, um, some blank pages for you at the end to make your own.
好了 我这样做奇怪吗
Okay. Is this, uh... is this weird?
-不奇怪 -好的
-No. -Okay.
也许一开始会不太顺利
I mean, it might be a little bumpy at the beginning, but we will...
但我们…会磨合好的
we'll catch our stride.
对 没错
Yes, I'm sure.
我可以…
May I...
当然可以 没问题
Oh, of course. Of course.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我给你洗手好不好
Okay. Can I clean your hands?
你饿不饿
-Are you hungry?
-饿 -饿了 很好 好的
-Yeah. Yes. Good. Okay.
这是你的 这是你的勺子
This is for you. You have your spoon.
你盯着我的碗干什么
Why are you looking at my food?
你想尝尝吗
You want to try it?
好吧 你拿好勺子
Okay. Take your spoon.
尝一点点
Try just a little bit.
你喜欢吃吗
You like it?
好样的 罗丝
Good job, Rose.
你的法语讲得真好
Your French is so good.
要跟着你儿子
You know keeping track of your son...
就像想握住水一样难 我叫他来
is like trying to hold water. Let me get him.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mama.
拉明 宝贝
Lamine, my baby.
你最近乖不乖呀
Are you being a good boy?
玛丽亚图阿姨告诉我你不听她的话哦
Aunty Mariatou tells me you're not listening.
她说谎
-She's lying.
啊 你说阿姨是骗子
You call your aunty a liar?
听说你去参加穆萨的生日会了
I heard you went to Musa's birthday party.
好玩吗
Was it fun?
那里有很多好吃的 我都吃撑了
They had so much food. I ate too much.
没有其他事了吗
There wasn't anything else that happened?
拉明
Lamine?
你为什么咬穆萨
Why did you bite Musa?
他抢了我的玩具
He took my toy.
你可不能继续闯祸了
I don't want to hear about any more trouble.
等你来了这里 要多少玩具有多少玩具
When you come here, you will have so many toys.
好的 那里冷吗
Okay. Will it be cold?
很冷
Very cold.
地上还会有雪呢
There will be snow on the ground.
还记得我给你发的照片吗
Remember the pictures I sent you?
看着像白色的棉花糖
Looks like white cotton candy.
白色的棉花糖
White cotton candy.
到时候我给你买♥♥一件暖和的棉衣
I will have a very warm coat waiting for you.
拉明
Lamine?
喂
Hello?
也不知道你能不能听见 我马上就能见到你了
I don't know if you can hear me, but I will see you so soon,
亲爱的
...my love.
艾莎
Aisha!
萨莱
Sallay!
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
瞧瞧你
-Wow. -Look at you.
我来得这么晚 他们居然还没准备好吗
As late as I am, they are still setting up?
亲爱的 你知道他们的作息时间的 按照非洲时间来
My dear, you know our people, now. African time.
今天不要有任何负担
-No stress today.
完全放松
-Let loose.
-好好玩 就这一次 -好 我知道
Have fun, for once. -Yeah. I know.
快看我的手镯
Yes, it's a bracelet.
快看呀
Aw.
真好看 戴着真漂亮
So pretty. You look so nice.
-你准备好了吗 -好了
-Are you ready? -Yes.
这里的人最会玩了
The Salone people know how to party.
你知道吧
-You know? You know? -Let's go. You know?
-祝你生日快乐 -我生日快乐
祝罗曼诺生日快乐
祝你生日快乐
我五岁了
"I am five years old."
我五岁了
"I am five years old."
-你们好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
你们好 你们在干什么呢
Hi. What are you girls up to?
我们在上法语课
We are doing French lessons.
罗丝有好好吃饭吗
Did Rose finish her food?
吃得干干净净
Every last drop, yes.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
你现在完全不挑食了 罗丝
Picky doesn't even begin to describe your eating habits, Rose.
听我说 亚当要提前回家了
So, listen, Adam is coming home earlier than expected,
所以我希望你明天能帮忙 把所有东西都收拾好
so I'm gonna need all of your help tomorrow getting everything together.