(尼克和珍妮)
(来自珍妮麦克尔森的短♥信♥)
(尼克麦克尔森)
(数据已保存)
(保护过往保存到时间胶囊)
(尼克和亚历克斯)
(亚历克斯米凯尔森 想到你)
(祝你愉快)
(亚历克斯爱上了汤米汉布尔顿)
(不管你有多难过 看在上帝的份上快忘掉它)
(会有别人等待着你)
(我不知道她是谁或是你们将如何相遇)
(但你看到她时 你就会明白)
(请耐心等待 你会知道什么时候是对的)
(出口)
(尼克)
(改编自罗伯特西尔伯格的短篇小说)
爱是一个不分胜负的循环
Love is drawn in the form of a circle.
没人知道从哪儿开始
No one knows where it begins...
而且永远不会真的结束
And it never really ends.
你和我 我们…
You and I, we are...
我们就是… 永远
We are just... forever.
一直始终如一
Always... and all ways.
有时在你没注意时
Sometimes when you're not looking,
我在房♥间的另一头看着你
I watch you from across the room.
然后问自己 如果我不认识你
And I ask myself, if I didn't know you...
我还会爱上你吗?
Would I still fall in love with you?
答案是什么?
And what's the answer?
泰特和唐娜要离婚了
Tate and Donna are getting a divorce.
泰特和唐娜?
Tate and Donna?
他们举办了派对
They threw the party.
如果要离婚干嘛还办派对?
Why throw a party if you're getting a divorce?
他们只是缘分尽了 但不是形同陌路
It's ending between them, but it's not over.
他们看起来很幸福
They seemed happy.
-我真的以为他们很幸福 -对啊
- I really thought they were happy. - Yeah.
过来 查理
Come on, Charlie.
爸爸醒来后带他去溜溜
Take daddy for a walk when he gets up.
晚点见 查理
See you later, Charlie.
查理宝宝 早安
Charlie boy. Good morning.
早安 我们出发吧
Good morning. Let's go. Let's go.
-海基马 把视频发给佐伊 -好了
- Hekima, send that video to Zoe. - Done.
走吧 查理 走吧
Let's go, Charlie. Let's go.
早安 尼克
Morning, Nick.
-早 马库斯 嗨 斯蒂芬 -嗨
- Morning, Marcus. Hi, Steph. - Hi.
-哈喽? -佐伊 太棒了
- Hello? - Zoe, it's wonderful.
我很喜欢 世上最好的妹妹 谢谢你
I love this. Best sister ever. Thank you so much.
-生日快乐! -真周到 谢谢
- Happy birthday! - So thoughtful. Thank you.
-西比拉挑的 -她也在吗?
- Sibila picked it out. - Oh, is she there?
对 你开了免提 她听得到你的声音
Yeah. You're on speaker. She can hear you.
谢谢 西比拉
Thank you, sibila.
店员说还能用
The guy at the shop said it still works.
我让他装了电池
I had him put some batteries in it.
真的很不错
That's really nice.
她说什么?
What did she say?
你和珍妮应该来和我们一起攀岩
You and Janine should come rock climbing with us.
不要
Nah. Nah.
我不喜欢在我可能会…
I don't like doing things where I could potentially...
-觉得很好玩的地方? -会死的地方
- Have fun? - Get killed.
在生日当天或前后死去是悲伤的讽刺
The sad irony of dying on or near my birthday is...
-对了 收到我发给你的视频了吗? -是什么?
- Hey, did you get that video I sent you? - What is it?
是珍妮送的生日礼物
It's a birthday gift from Janine.
是什么?
What is it?
是…
It's...
我的手 一种视频意象
It's my hand. It's imagery.
手能看出故事
Hands tell the story.
-西比拉说很漂亮 -西比拉很懂
- Sibila says it's beautiful. - Sibila gets it.
-你应该来和我们一起攀岩! -不去
- You should come rock climbing with us! - No.
听着 哪天如果你们想去
Listen, someday if you guys want to go,
我不知道 比如说草地保龄球
I don't know, lawn bowling.
或壁球双打 也许可考虑
Or you want to play some doubles racquetball.
-你真无聊 尼克 -我知道
- You're no fun, Nick. - I know.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
再联♥系♥ 佐伊
Talk to you later, Zoe.
拜 爱你
Bye. Love you.
我们下一阶段要做的
What we want to accomplish in our next pass
就是为计划取得的成果保驾护航
is to make allowances for the outcome of our planning stages.
我们考虑环境影响了吗?
Have we taken into consideration environmental impact?
我们认真考虑好前因后果了吗?
Have we really thought through the cause and effect of our choices?
就设计本身而言
Within a design itself,
我们如何考虑人口密度的波动
how are we allowing for fluctuations in human density
和社会网的改变?
and changes in social grids?
最重要的是…
What's most important...
-那不太好 -哦 天哪
- That was a bad one. - Oh, god.
-该死的时间转换 -我什么都没感觉到
- These fucking time shifts. - I didn't feel anything.
我需要打电♥话♥给我老婆
I need to call my wife.
-给 -大家休息一分钟
- Here. - Everyone take a minute.
检查一下家里 确认一切正常
Check in at home, make sure everything's good.
海基马 给珍妮打电♥话♥
Hekima, call Janine.
-哈喽? -你感受到了吗?
- Hello? - Did you feel that?
一点点 但不严重
A little something, but it wasn't anything serious.
我检查一遍 好吗?
I'll run through everything, okay?
-你叫什么名字? -珍妮麦克尔森
- What's your name? - Janine mikkelsen.
-你住在哪儿? -马田那新月巷11号♥
- Where do you live? - 11 lantana Crescent Lane.
-和谁结的婚 -和你结婚 尼古拉斯佩里麦克尔森
- Who are you married to? - I'm married to you, Nicholas Perry mikkelsen.
看吧?什么都没变 我们很好 我们没事儿 我们还在一起的
See? Nothing's changed. We're okay. We're fine, we're still together.
你不能对每次小的时间转换就惊慌 好吗?
You can't panic over every little time shift, okay?
知道吗?
Okay?
-你说的没错 好 -很好
- You're right, okay. - Okay.
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
看看这是谁啊 查理
Look who it is. Hey, Charlie.
你还好吗?
Hey, buddy. You all right?
乖猫咪 查理
Good kitty, Charlie.
我知道支离破碎而无所顾忌的感觉
把我的白银说成黄金
可我们都过了过家家的游戏
我知道苦苦等待却没人拥抱的感觉
可笑的是明明饥肠辘辘
却看似以为满足
只因为看起来圆润充盈
这些太棒了
These are great.
编排犹如神来之笔
The choreography's amazing.
他们只是用这种方式
They just have this way
将故事具体化
of really physicalizing the narrative.
-是件艺术品? -喔 当然
- It's an art piece? - Oh gosh, yeah.
这真的很漂亮
It's beautiful actually.
我想你会喜欢它
I think you'll love it.
没完没了
尽管人生空虚
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
自打你走后
你一直在我心上
尽管不在我眼前
你妹妹发来了邮件 她说她邀请我们去攀岩
Your sister emailed. She said she invited us to go rock climbing.
-你想去吗? -攀岩?
- You want to go? - Rock climbing?
不是攀岩 只是出去走走
I mean... not rock climbing. Just to hang out.
-很奇怪不觉得吗? -什么?
- That's weird, don't you think? - What?
西比拉和佐伊有一个不会说英语的好朋友
Sibila and Zoe. Having a best friend who doesn't speak English.
不奇怪 只是不一样
That's not weird. It's different.
-这… -不同并不代表怪异
- It's... - Different doesn't make it weird.
这不奇怪吗?
It's odd, no?
-好吧 -我爱我妹妹
- Okay. - I love my sister,
但佐伊可以更… 你懂的
but Zoe can be a little... you know.
我不知道
I don't... I don't think so.
-嗯 -什么?
- Hmm. - What?
我觉得我不喜欢猫
I don't think I like cats.
-乱说 -我说真的
- Stop it. - I'm serious.
我觉得我不喜欢猫
I don't think I like cats.
你喜欢查理
Well, you love Charlie.
我喜欢狗
I like dogs.
我喜欢狗 但我妹对狗过敏
I love dogs. My sister's allergic to dogs.
我小时候就想等我一长大
I grew up thinking as soon as I get out on my own,
我就要养狗
I'm gonna get a dog.
你说如果我们不带查理回家 就没人会这样了
电影精选列表