哦!天哪,赫克托。
Oh! Mercy sakes, Hector.
你吓得我一年都没长高。
You scared me out of a year's growth.
天啊,内特!我讨厌那样做。
Gosh, Nett y! I'd hate to do that.
信上写着“重要”,其实不然。
Letter says, "important," but it ain't.
这只是个紧身胸衣广♥告♥。我为你们所有人准备了一个。
It's just a corset ad. I got one for all you girls.
卡德的帖子上写着“纽约州波基普西”。
Card's post marked 'Poughkeepsie, N.Y.'
你有个出嫁的妹妹,对吧?是的。
You've got a married sister there, ain't you? Yeah.
她说她怎么样了?
And how did she say she is?
哦,好啊!
Oh, fine!
你好,柯拉。你好!
Hello Cora. Hello!
哦,今天没有什么适合你们的。
Oh, there ain't nothing for you folks, today.
你在嘟囔什么?
Well, what were you tooting about?
好吧,我……我想也许,有东西可以去。
Well, I... I thought maybe, there was something to go.
邮局的生意这么差,你得到处去招揽生意吗?
Is business so bad at the Post Office, you have to go around drumming up trade?
赫克托·提图斯,你怎么了?
Hector Titus, what ails you?
你不知道吗?
Don't you know?
不。听。
No. Listen.
对山姆大叔来说,我吹两次,但三次意味着“我爱你”。
For Uncle Sam, I toot twice, but three times means "I love you."
赫克托耳!
Hector!
你打扰了戴娜教授的工作。
You're disturbing Professor Dana at his work.
难道你不关心我吗?
Well, don't you care about me?
我们以后再谈吧,赫克托。还是……我们不要。
Let's take that up later, Hector. Or... Let's not.
请科拉。
Cora, please.
我在试着看我书上的校样。
I'm trying to read proof on my book.
我得找到洗衣单。
I've got to find the laundry list.
你凭什么认为你的洗衣单会在我的文件里?
Precisely what makes you think your laundry list will be among my papers?
正是因为你每件事都做笔记。
Precisely because you make notes on everything.
我没有用过,也没有拿过,我也没有拿到你那该死的洗衣单。
I did not use, I did not take, and I have not got your wretched laundry list.
现在,走开,让我♥干♥活。
Now, go away and let me work.
达尔文在1952年观察到……这不可能是对的。
Darwin observed in 1952... That can't be right.
维生素J是由三双袜子、四双男士内衣、四件衬衫……这张单子是干什么用的?给我吧。
Vitamin J is composed of three pairs socks, four pair underwear male, four shirts... What's this list for? Let me have it.
今天早上这所房♥子里有一种奇怪而不自然的安静。
There's a strange unnatural quiet about the house this morning.
南希在哪里?和一个男孩出去闲逛。
Where's Nancy? Out gallivanting with some boy.
简在谷仓里干活。西尔维娅还没起床。
Jane's in the barn, working. Sylvia isn't up yet.
西尔维娅是个演员,科拉。
Silvia is an actress, Cora.
记住,女演员从来不会在中午之前起床。
Remember, actresses never get up before noon.
演员,我姑姑范妮。
Actress, my aunt Fanny.
一个人冲到舞台上说:“我说,公爵刚刚和挤奶女工私奔了。”
A fellow rushes on the stage and says, "I say, the duke just eloped with the milkmaid."
她说:“没有!”
And she says, "Not really!"
去年冬天,她只说了这么多。
And that's all she ever did get to say, all last winter.
看看那个。十点钟。
Look at that. Ten o'clock.
我上去把她叫醒。
I'm going up and roust her out.
她以为她是谁?
Who does she think she is?
“宣布一本重要的书:
"Announcing an important book:
《饮食对遗传的影响》奥利弗·达纳著
"The Effect of Diet on Heredity "by Oliver Dana."
“A.B.A.M。博士。”
"A.B.A.M., PhD."
“出版日期,九月三十日。”
"Publication date, September 30th."
“作者”。
"The author."
“他现在是一个小镇高中的校长。”
"He is now Principal of a small town high-school."
“这本书将使他成为营养学方面的权威。”
"This book will make him a leading authority on nutrition."
权威吗?
Authority?
哦,我的山,我的海
* Oh my mountain Oh my sea 4x80x9c
九个不认识的人。
Nine unknown men.
九个不认识的人。
Nine unknown men.
给我挑一根腌黄瓜。
Pick me a pickle.
给我挑一根腌黄瓜。
Pick me a pickle.
*我的山,我的海*我的山,我的海
* Oh my mountain Oh my sea * Oh my mountain Oh my sea 4x80x9c
九个不认识的人。
Nine unknown men.
九个不认识的人。
Nine unknown men.
给我挑一根腌黄瓜。
Pick me a pickle.
给我挑一根腌黄瓜。
Pick me a pickle.
早晨,父亲。给我挑一根腌黄瓜。
Morning, Father. Pick me a pickle.
你就不能演个默默忍♥受的角色吗?
Couldn't you practice some role where you just suffer silently?
我非常抱歉,父亲。
I'm awfully sorry, Father.
我会像老鼠一样安静。
I will be as quiet as a mouse.
谢谢你,西尔维娅。
Thank you, Sylvia.
给我挑一根腌黄瓜。
Pick me a pickle.
给我挑一根腌黄瓜。
Pick me a pickle.
有句话说得好:“人吃什么,就是什么。”
"It has been truly said, "Man is what he eats."
这是我训诂的主旨。
This is the thesis of my exegesis.
我的训诂的论点。
Thesis of my exegesis.
注释。
Exegesis.
论文。这是…这是我论文的主题。
Treatise. This is the... This is the thesis of my treatise.
——是吗?-是的。
- Yeah? - Yeah.
不管你喜不喜欢,她是我女朋友。
Well, you like it or not, she's my girl.
“男孩”。她从没这么说过。她从没说过她不是,所以她就是。
"BOY". She never said so. She never said she wasn't, so she is.
是吗?肯尼斯。”是的。
Yeah? KENNETH". Yeah.
是吗?嗯,我先问了南希。
Yeah? Well, I asked Nancy first.
“肯尼斯”。她和我一起去。
"KENNETH". She's going with me.
是吗?肯尼斯。”是的。
Yeah? KENNETH". Yeah.
你以为你是大人物,因为你住在丹伯里
You think you're a big shot 'cause you live in Danbury.
回家吧,乡巴佬。
Ah, go home, you hick.
我谅你不敢打我。我敢打赌。
I dare you to hit me. I double dare you.
“我指给你看……肯尼斯。”你不能在这个镇上这么做!
"I'll show you... KENNETH". You can't do that in this town!
你逃不掉的。
You won't get away with it.
孩子们,孩子们,孩子们……肯尼斯,你真让我吃惊,新生班长。
Boys, boys, boys... Kenneth, I'm surprised at you, President of the Freshman class.
他抓不到我的女朋友。我抓住她。
He can't grab my girl. I grabbed her.
先生们,先生们,你们在吵什么?
Gentlemen, gentlemen, what are you fighting about?
我,流行。
Me, Pop.
她说她会和我一起去参加独♥立♥日舞会。
She said she'd go to the 4th of July dance with me.
然后,这个家伙…他说他会给她买♥♥个奴隶手镯。
And then, this guy... He said he'd buy her a slave bracelet.
好的。我不能跟你们这些小鬼浪费时间。
Okay. I cannot waste my time with you brats.
去船屋游个泳吧。
Go on down to the boathouse and take a swim.
规矩点。
And behave yourselves.
最后一个进来的是臭鸡蛋。
Last one in's a rotten egg.
奴隶的手镯吗?
Slave bracelet?
今天黎明x一只蝴蝶*飞到我的窗台*没有阳光留在他的翅膀上*唤醒我从我的梦*哦蝴蝶如果你会说话*你会对我说什么?
Ax80x9c Today at dawn x A butterfly * Came to my window sill * No sunlight Leaving on his wings * Wakened me from my dream * Oh butterfly If you could speak * What would you say to me?
*你现在知道我在梦见谁吗?
* Do you know now Of whom I am dreaming?
他派你来找我吗?
* Did he send * You to me?
*也许*也许*你是来说*早上好,我最亲爱的*昨晚我告诉你*我爱你*我问你是否也爱我*你笑着说*你不知道
* Perhaps * Perhaps * You've come to say * Good morning, my dearest one * Last night I told you * I adored you * I asked you If you loved me too * You laughed and said * You did not know
*如果明智地告诉*也许,也许*这将是更明智的*如果我告诉你再见*也许,也许*他不知道*为什么,我不是那个意思我说*也许,也许
* If it would be wise to tell * Perhaps, perhaps * It would be wiser * If I told you goodbye * Perhaps, perhaps * He does not know * Why, I did not mean What I said * Perhaps, perhaps
*最好告诉他*告诉他我非常爱他
* Better tell him * Tell him I love him so a'
谢谢您,爸爸。
Thank you, Dad.
这对兔子来说太好了。
That's too good for rabbits.
太好了。他们今天怎么样?
Much too good. How are they today?
没有更好的。
Never better.
我开始怀疑这到底是因为我的饮食还是你的歌♥声。
I'm beginning to wonder whether that's due to my diet or your singing.
你知道,音乐里可能有维他命。
You know, there may be a vitamin in music.
*我只知道我爱你*爱我*世界是我的
* I only know I love you * Love me * And the world is mine a'
至少不是我的音乐,我猜。
Not my music anyway, I guess.
人口增加了吗?
Any increase in the population?
嗯嗯。129号♥夫人,六胞胎。
Uh huh. Mrs. 129, sextuplets.
再一次什么?嗯。
What again? Hm.
干得不错,不是吗?
That's nice going, isn't it?
到今天为止,她生了几窝?
How many litters has she had, as of today?
七。
Seven.
我想她应该变得很完美了。
I assume she ought to be getting litter-perfect.
哦,爸爸。我很抱歉。
Oh, Dad. I'm sorry.
今天充满活力。
Full of pep, today.
我的书的简介称我为权威。
The blurb for my book called me an authority.
嗯,这是一本很棒的书。
Well, it's a wonderful book.
嘿,你看。272女士上周似乎瘦了三盎司。
Hey, look. Ms. 272 seems to have lost three ounces last week.
她在吃什么?
What diet is she on?
六个类型。
TYPE six.
试试第四种。
Try Type four.
我要加一些维生素E和雌激素吗?
Shall I add some Vitamin E and estrogenic hormone?
嗯嗯。他们很快也会称你为权威,就像居里夫人一样。
Mm-hm. Say, they'll be calling you an authority too, pretty soon like Madam Curie.
居里夫人吗?
Madam Curie?
不,我要过很长很长一段时间才能对任何事都有所了解。
No, it'll be a long, long time before I know anything much about anything.
除了兔子的习性。
电影精选列表