我真的很担心他
I'm really worried about him.
我也是 我从没见他这么生气过
Me too. I've never seen him this upset.
-是啊 -这事对他打击很大
- I know. - He's taking it hard.
你知道他对我说了什么吗
You know what he said to me?
他说他不会再写别的故事了
He said he'll never write another story ever again.
-这是他说的话 -对
- He said that? - Yeah.
这太差劲了
This is lame!
愚蠢
Stupid!
我要烧掉这些没用的东西
I'm gonna burn all this stupid stuff!
(《捉鬼小灵精》)
我很怕今晚会把他扼杀
I'm so afraid that tonight is gonna, like, stiflexa0him
或留下不可磨灭的精神创伤
or be this wound that haunts him.
可怜的小家伙
Poor little guy.
他是个很有创意的孩子
He's a creative kid,
但他沉迷恐怖故事 也许我们太放纵他了
but maybe we let his obsession with horror get outxa0of hand.
我能理解他们为何会觉得这样有点怪
I guess I can see how they could consider it a little weird.
如果他更正常一点 也许事情会轻松一些
Maybe it would be easier if he was just more, I don't know, normal.
我好像听到了什么声音
I think I heard something.
亚历克斯
Alex?
我什么都没听到
I didn't hear anything.
(地下室)
一切原本会非常完美 露茜…
It wasxa0all gonna be so perfect, Lucy…
像是个幸福的大家庭
…just like one big, happy family.
你的孩子…
Your boys
还有我的孩子
and my boys.
真好 吸血的脱线家族
Great. The bloodsucking Brady Bunch.
《捉鬼小灵精》
Lost Boys?
我还是想要你 露茜
I still want you, Lucy.
我没有改变心意
I haven't changed my mind about that.
-我这次没有邀请你 麦克斯 -是迈克尔
I didn't invite you this time, Max. Michael.
迈克尔
Michael, no! Michael!
-别碰我妈妈 -山姆 不要
- Don't you touch my mother! - Sam, don't!
不 山姆
No, Sam!
我在哪里
Where am I?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人在吗
Anyone?
我被困住了
I'm trapped!
妈妈
Mom!
爸爸
Dad!
有人吗
Hello?
救命
Help!
你叫什么名字
What is your name?
亚历克斯
A… Alex.
亚历克斯莫舍
Alex Mosher.
亚历克斯
Alex.
亚历克斯
Alex!
求你了
Please, please.
吓
Boo.
我们解决这事 我是忙碌女巫
Let's get this over with. I'm a busy witch.
你能派上用场吗
Are you useful in any way?
我…
Uh, I…
看到那些没
Do you see them?
都是被是公♥寓♥吸引来的
The apartment lured them in.
这就是公♥寓♥的功能
That's what the apartment does.
那些孩子
Those children,
对我来说都派不上用场
they were not useful to me.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
所以我再问一次
So let's try this again.
你有什么特别之处吗
Is there anything special about you at all?
我有什么理由让你活下去吗
Any reason I should let you live?
站起来
And get up.
靠近点
Come closer.
再见 亚历克斯
Goodbye, Alex.
(镜中怪影)
我会写恐怖故事
I do write scary stories.
你刚刚说的是“恐怖故事”
Did you say "scary stories"?
那…那是什么
What's… what's that?
不要再问了
No more questions.
我的夜书 我写的故事都在里面
My Nightbooks. It's where I wrote my stories.
这么晚了 你拿着它做什么
What are you doing with these so late at night?
我本来…
I was…
我本来要去楼下的锅炉房♥烧掉它
I was gonna burn them in the boiler room downstairs.
烧掉 看来这些故事并不好
Burn them? So they're not any good.
-不是 -再见 亚历克斯
-No. -Goodbye, Alex.
故事很好 非常好
They're good. They're very, really, really good.
夜书 是吧
Nightbooks, huh?
内容最好要比这书名要恐怖
The title better not be the scariest thing about them.
我每晚都需要听一个故事
I'm going to need a story every night.
故事要精彩 要恐怖
The story better be good, and it better be scary,
否则你就完蛋了
or it's the last thing you'll ever do.
嘿
Hey.
是只小猫咪
It's a little kitty.
小捣蛋鬼
Mischievous little thing.
你怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
电视呢
Where's the TV?
前门到哪里去了
And where'd the front door go?
我的天
Oh my God.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
怎么了
What?
-你是个小孩 -这都被你看出来了
- You're a kid. - And you're a genius.
我是亚历克斯 你呢
I'm Alex. Who are you?
你是话痨 真是太好了
You're gonna be chatty. Great.
我是亚丝敏
I'm Yasmin.
你也被关在这里吗
Are you a prisoner too?
不是 我在度假
No, I'm on vacation.
好了 食物在这里
Okay, food's here.
希望你喜欢花生酱
Hope you like peanut butter.
我以前就喜欢吃
I used to.
这些柜子里的任何东西都不能碰
Anything in these cabinets is off-limits.
别以为娜塔莎不会注意 少了一粒爆米花
Don't ever think Natacha won't miss this piece of popcorn.
莱诺尔什么都跟她说
Lenore tells her everything.
现身吧 邪恶无毛猫
Come out, you evil skin-bag.
这就是那只隐形猫
And that's the invisible cat?
你叫它猫 我叫它娜塔莎的小奸细
You say cat. I say Natacha's little spy-beast.
娜塔莎是…
And Natacha is…
跟上节奏 娜塔莎就是那个女巫
Keep up. Natacha is the witch.
莱诺尔就是那只无毛皱巴巴的东西 整天跟着你
Lenore is that wrinkled, hairless thing that follows you around all day,
突然就会蹦出来
popping up out of nowhere.
她曾经为了一杯泡面就出♥卖♥♥♥我
She ratted me out over a stinking cup of noodles.
我讨厌那只猫
I hate that cat.
别傻站着不动 帮我清理干净 免得娜塔莎回家看到
Don't just stand there. Help me clean this up before Natacha gets home.
娜塔莎 她在哪里
Where is she, Natacha?
我不知道她去了哪里或做些什么
I don't know where she goes or what she does,
但她想去哪里都可以
but she can go anywhere she wants.
这公♥寓♥就像是一份终极护照
Talk about the ultimate passport, this apartment is it.
来吧 我们都有事要做 我帮你布置好
Come on. We both have work to do. I'll get you set up.
终极护照
Ultimate passport?
这公♥寓♥环游世界 吸引小孩子进来
The apartment travels all over the world, luring kids in.
我来自纽约 布鲁克林
I'm from New York. Brooklyn.
我住在华盛顿 华盛顿特区
I live in Washington. Washington, DC.
或者说是以前住在那里
Or I did before.
不知道我们是否还在布鲁克林
I wonder if we're still in Brooklyn.
这公♥寓♥会动
The apartment moves?
当它需要小鲜肉时
When it needs fresh meat.
不是字面意思 天啊
Not literally. Jeez.
你不是写恐怖故事的吗
Thought you wrote scary stories.
现在不写了
Not anymore.
到了
Ta-da.
这里太棒了
This is so cool.
怎么会…
电影精选列表