主演:塞缪尔.杰克逊
主演:米拉.乔沃维奇
主演:斯特兰.斯卡戈德
片名:追风战警
杰克,谢天谢地你在家!
Jack, thank God you're home!
导演:鲍勃.拉菲尔森
艾米,怎么了?我需要你帮忙
- Amy, what's wrong? - I need your help.
康妮她又离家出走了!
It's Connie, she's run away again!
她才15岁
She's only 15.
我女儿怎么会爱上这个痞子呢?
How does my daughter fall for this slimeball?
你认识他吗?只见过他一次
- Do you know him? - Yeah, I met him once.
他叫兹普.真会起名字
His name is Zip. That's a great name, huh?
我是盔抢机 杰克,你是
- Jack, you're a cop. - Grand Theft Auto.
你要找的是失踪调查科
You want Missing Persons.
你知道他住在哪里吗?
You know where he lives?
好像是特鲁普街…
Something like Trump Street.
或者是特洛特街或者… 土耳其街?
- Or Trout Street or... - Turk Street?
是,土耳其街 那你去找失踪调查科吧
- Yeah, it's Turk Street. - So tell Missing Persons.
失踪人员名单长著呢
Got a list a mile long.
等他们找到她时,她都…
When they get her, she'd be the age...
大得我想要她离开了 她会回来的
- I wanted her to leave. - She'll be back.
已经三天了.杰克
It's three days, Jack.
我真的很害怕
I'm really scared.
艾米.我~.我知道
- Amy, I'm... - I know.
你要去渡假,要去参加音乐节
You're going on vacation, some music festival.
带上你的大提琴去渡一个星期的假
A week with you and your cello.
那对你来说是很别开生面
That will be so different for you.
我知道我只是你的部居
I know I'm just your neighbor.
我没理由求你
I had no business asking.
玩开心点,好吗?
You have a great time, okay?
本来我打算全部扔了,幸亏没有
I was planning on blacking him out. I'm glad I didn't.
就像搜寻一辆被偷的车,对吗?
Can't be that different from looking for a car, right?
土耳其街
Turk Street.
对不起!对不起,你没事吧?
I'm sorry! I'm sorry. You okay?
不必烦你
You mustn't bother.
没关系,先进屋吧,快点
No bother. Just get out of the rain. Come on, come on.
你不是住在这部近吗?
So you don't live in the neighborhood?
不是,我是来找人的 就放那里
- No, I'm looking for someone. - You can just set them down there.
不.不.我会把它们搬进厨房♥
No, no, no. I'll take them into the kitchen.
好了.这边
Well, this way.
托马斯,有客人来了!
Thomas, we have a visitor!
别惊讶,是一个陌生客人
Don't be alarmed, we have a stranger in the house.
托马斯.亲爱的,这是…杰克
- Thomas. Dear, this is... - Jack.
杰克.弗莱尔.
Jack Friar.
这是科尔先生,我是科尔太太.
This is Mr. Quarre. I'm Mrs. Quarre.
你要找谁呀.杰克.朋友吗?
Now, who is it you're looking for, Jack, a friend?
不.是个嫌疑犯.其实也不是
No, a suspect. Well, not a suspect really.
一位年轻人
A young man.
你是警♥察♥
You're a policeman.
我真的应该走了 哦,亲爱的,别走
- I really should be going. - Oh, dear, don't go.
我给你泡杯茶,你… 谢谢,但我真的要走了
- I'll put on some water for tea. You... - Thanks, but I have to go.
我们不希望你这么快走
We won't hear of you leaving.
我必须感谢你的好心
I must thank you for your kindness.
这是印度茶
Now, it's Indian tea.
印度茶可不是一般人能喝到哟
Indian Indian. Not the ones we beat the crap out of.
不了.我真的要走了
No, I really must go.
这个是硬木做的.橡木,桃花心木
This one's made from hardwood. Oak. Mahogany.
我有一个是在非洲用象牙做的
I got one made in Africa, from ivory.
或许是你的堂兄雕刻的
Maybe one of your cousins carved it.
杰克
Jack.
告诉我们有关那嫌疑犯的情况
Tell us about the suspect.
他是一个独行客还是黑帮的人?
Is he a lone operator or a member of some vicious gang?
好像是一个独行客
He seems to be an operator. Yeah.
他长什么样?
What does he look like?
我给你们看照片
I'll show you.
金头发.蓝眼睛…
He had blond hair, blue eyes...
起来
Stand up. Stand up.
你是怎么找到我的?什么?
- Now, how did you find me? - What?
我说,你是怎么找到我的?
I said, how did you find me?
找到你?你是谁?
Find you? Who are you?
你这个聪明的鸟人
You smart-ass.
摆动球棒,球应声飞去
Swung on the bat, back over the right side.
帕特森显示出这个赛季
Patterson showing why he has
能救到28个球的能耐
28 saves already this season.
你喜欢棒球吗?
You like baseball?
一点点碰伤而已,警官
It's just a little bump, officer.
我帮你看看
I checked it out.
准备好你的茶了?我不喜欢喝茶
- Ready for your tea? - I don't like tea.
好了.谁想喝?
Well, who does?
中国佬才喜欢喝茶,给他啤酒
Tea is for Chinks. Give him a real drink.
那你喜欢喝调制酒吗?弄烧酒来
- Would you like a shot? - Make it a Mai Tai.
那就是我们在韩国喝的
That's what we drank in Korea.
你们是什么人?
Who are you people?
发生什么事了?
What happened here?
这个警♥察♥来这里找我们
This cop showed up looking for us.
至少是找我 那就是 我们不让他走的原因,老大
- Me at least. - That's why we kept him here, boss.
等你发落
For you to decide.
你用什么打了他?
What did you hit him with?
不要用枪 不要用枪
- No guns. - No guns.
难道我们要把规矩贴到前门上吗?
Do I have to post a list of rules at the front door?
那会有帮助的
It might help.
还有人有枪吗?
Has anyone else a gun?
终于打中了,笨蛋
Sure. Finally got a hit, shithead.
快点.米勒.撞死他!
Come on, Miller, knock him in!
听著,先生… 科尔.
- Listen, Mr...? - Quarre.
科尔.那是一个化名
- Quarre. - It's an alias.
我真的有照片, 不是那个精神病患者,我…
I really had a photograph, not of that psychopath, but I...
比赛热乎著呢
There's a game on.
他第一次就击中了球
He pops one up on the first pitch.
谢谢,亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
别心满意足 我不是心满意足啊
- Don't gloat. - I'm not gloating.
别做一个痛哭的失败者
Don't be a sore loser.
或许他是因为西雅图的事 来找我们的
Maybe he's onto us for Seattle.
你不应该让他看见你
You shouldn't have let him see you.
我又没打算让他离开这里
I wasn't just gonna let him walk out of here.
问题是.我们要怎么处理他?
The questions are, what are we gonna do with him?
要是他还有同伴怎么办?
And what if there are more of him?
杀了他
Kill him.
我们不杀人
We do not kill.
因为死刊很不爽
Because the penalties for killing are so distasteful.
是,你说来容易,他又没有你的照片
Yeah, it's easy for you to say. He didn't have your picture.
他是没有照片
He has no picture.
或许我们应该给你配一个 木制的棍棒和一条缠腰带
Perhaps we should outfit you with a wooden club and a loincloth. Are you...?
你叫我收手吗?
Are you calling me backward?
追赶的最好方法,胡普…
The best way to chase something, Hoop...
是让它去追赶你
is to let it chase you.
你好.艾琳
Greetings, Erin.
生意,生意,你一直说,”生意第一”
Business. That's what you always say. This is a business.
告诉那些老家伙提前一天动手
Tell the old people the schedule's been moved up a day.
一天?
A day?
就是今天 那就是你要赶紧的原因
- That's today. - That's why you'll wanna hurry.
对不起
Sorry.
你应该让胡普冷静下来
You should try to have a calming influence on Hoop.
而不要那么煽动
Rather than an inflammatory one.
难道你不是煽动人的高手吗?
Is it your place to tell me who not to inflame?
说实在的.我是
As a matter of fact, it is.
因为这玫瑰,我和你结婚
With this rose, I thee wed.
所有事情都要等待好时机
All things in good time.
在此之前,只能做♥爱♥人和被爱的人
Until then, lover and loved.
男漂女娟
Pimp and whore.
粗鲁不适合你
Coarseness does not become you.
那个混♥蛋♥
That sick fuck.
很快就要完了 全都玩完?