玛德琳?
Madeleine?
你还想吃东西吗?
You want to eat again?
你吃得太多是因为你情绪低落。
You eat too much because you're depressed.
玛德琳!
Madeleine!
什么事?
Yes?
玛德琳!
Madeleine!
什么事,妈妈?
Yes, mama?
我渴了,我的天使。
I'm thirsty, my angel.
我来了。
I'm coming.
你要吃药吗?-是的,亲爱的。
- Do you want your medicine? - Yes, my darling.
你想玩游戏吗?
Do you want to play a game?
我在等爸爸回家。
I'm waiting for Papa to come home.
你认为爸爸是做什么的?
What do you think Papa does?
他是一个医生。
He's a doctor.
他医治人。
He heals people.
哦。不,不。
Oh. No, no.
你♥爸♥爸,他杀人。
Your Papa, he kills people.
——没有。-这就是你爱的人吗?杀人犯吗?
- No. - Is that who you love? Murderers?
——妈妈。——妈妈。妈妈。妈妈!
- Mama. - Mama. Mama. Mama!
离开我。去玩。
Leave me be. Go play.
妈妈!
Mama!
别管我!
Leave me alone!
妈妈!
Mama!
-怀特先生在家吗?——没有。他走了。
- Is Mr. White home? - No. He's gone.
我叫吕瑟弗·萨芬。
My name is Lyutsifer Safin.
你丈夫杀了我的家人。
Your husband killed my family.
我告诉过你,他走了。
I told you, he's gone.
——我知道。-这会让他更痛苦。
- I know. - This will hurt him more.
你没事吧?
You okay?
是的。
Yes.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
是如何看待?
How's the view?
我越来越喜欢它了。
It's growing on me.
你能开快点吗?
Can you go faster?
我们不需要走得更快。
We don't need to go faster.
我们有的是时间。
We have all the time in the world.
你忍♥不住要回头看。
You can't help looking over your shoulder.
——什么?-没人会来。
- What? - No one is coming.
我没有小心翼翼。
I wasn't looking over my shoulder.
-不,你是。——没有。
- Yes, you were. - No.
我们要为这事吵架吗?
Are we gonna have a row about this?
他们在烧什么?
What are they burning?
的秘密。的愿望。放下过去。
Secrets. Wishes. Letting go of the past.
扔掉旧东西,迎接新事物。
Getting rid of old things, in come the new.
你去了哪里?
Where did you go to?
今天,在河边。嗯?
Today, by the water. Hmm?
告诉我。
Tell me.
如果你告诉我维斯帕的事,我就告诉你。
I'll tell you if you tell me about Vesper.
这就是我们来这里的原因吗?
Is that why we're here?
她被葬在雅典卫城。
She's buried at the acropolis.
我知道她被埋在哪里了。
I know where she's buried.
你能原谅她吗?为我们吗?
Can you forgive her? For us?
我很久以前就离开她了。
I left her behind a long time ago.
只要我们回头看,过去就没死。
As long as we're looking over our shoulder, the past is not dead.
你必须让她走,即使很难。
You have to let her go, even if it's hard.
你是说,如果我们有未来的话?
You mean, um, if we're to have a future?
嗯哼。
Mm-hmm.
所以,我这样做了,然后我会告诉你我所有的秘密。
So, I do this, and then... I'll tell you all my secrets.
好吧。
Okay.
我要去做这个,然后回来吃早饭。
I'm going to go and do this, and then I'm going to come back for breakfast.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
然后你要告诉我我们接下来要去哪里。
And then you're going to tell me where we're going next.
回家
Home.
我想念你的。
I miss you.
什么……
What...
玛德琳?
Madeleine?
玛德琳?
Madeleine?
布洛菲尔德向您问好。
Blofeld sends his regards.
你知道的…玛德琳,她是幽灵党的女儿。
You know... Madeleine, she is a daughter of Spectre.
她是幽灵党的女儿。
She's a daughter of Spectre.
你的行李已经下来了,邦德先生。
Your baggage is already down, Mr. Bond.
按你妻子的要求。
As your wife requested.
你是对的。
You were right.
放手很难。
Letting go is hard.
詹姆斯。
James.
发生了什么事?
What happened?
-发生了什么事?-他们怎么知道我在这里?
- What happened? - How did they know I was here?
-你在说什么?-玛德琳,他们怎么知道我在这里?
- What are you talking about? - Madeleine, how did they know I was here?
-我不知道你是幽灵党。他们是怎么知道的?
- I have no idea what you're... - Spectre. How did they know?
你在说什么?詹姆斯!
What are you talking about? James!
我什么都没做。
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没做。
I didn't do anything.
我们离开。
We're leaving.
我有件事要告诉你。
There is something I need to tell you.
我打赌有。
I bet there is.
詹姆斯!
James!
把它捡起来。把它捡起来!
Pick it up. Pick it up!
是布洛菲尔德,亲爱的。
It's Blofeld, my love.
你父亲会为你感到骄傲的。
Your father would be so proud of you.
你的牺牲将是我们的荣耀。
Your sacrifice will be our glory.
-我不明白。-布拉沃。
- I don't understand. - Bravo.
- - - - - -你好。-放羊出去,孩子。
- Hello. - Let the sheep out, kid.
——为什么?-不然我就杀了你。
- Why? - Because otherwise I'll kill you.
詹姆斯,为什么?我为什么要背叛你?
James, why? Why would I betray you?
我们都有自己的秘密,只是你的还没有。
We all have our secrets, we just didn't get to yours yet.
詹姆斯。詹姆斯,听我说。
James. James, listen to me.
我宁愿死也不愿你认为我…
I'd rather die than you think I'm...
詹姆斯!
James!
詹姆斯!
James!
做点什么。詹姆斯!
Do something. James!
说点什么,詹姆斯!
Say something, James!
请。
Please.
好吧。
Okay.
来吧。
Come on.
就这样了?
So, this is it?
这是它。
This is it.
我怎么知道你没事?
How will I know that you're okay?
你不会。
You won't.
你再也见不到我了。
You'll never see me again.
我应该知道的
♪ I should have known ♪
♪我会一个人离开
♪ I'd leave alone ♪
让我们看看
♪ Just goes to show ♪
♪你流的血♪
♪ That the blood you bleed ♪
♪只是你欠♪的血
♪ Is just the blood you owe ♪
♪我们曾经是一对♪
♪ We were a pair ♪
♪但是我看到你在那里♪
♪ But I saw you there ♪
♪无法承受
♪ Too much to bear ♪
♪你就是我的生命♪
♪ You were my life ♪
♬但是生活离公平很远
♪ But life is far away From fair ♪
♬我爱你是不是太傻了?♪
♪ Was I stupid to love you? ♪
♬我是鲁莽的吗?♪
♪ Was I reckless to help? ♪
♬其他人都明白吗?♪
♪ Was it obvious to everybody else? ♪
♬我爱上了一个谎言♬
♪ That I'd fallen for a lie ♪
♬你从来不站在我这一边
♪ You were never on my side ♪
♬骗我一次,骗我两次
♪ Fool me once, fool me twice ♪
♬你是死亡还是天堂?♪
♪ Are you death or paradise? ♪
♪现在你再也不会看到我哭泣♪
♪ Now you'll never See me cry ♪
♪没有时间去死♪
♪ There's just no time to die ♪
♪我让它燃烧♪
♪ I let it burn ♪
♪你不再是我的牵挂♪
♪ You're no longer my concern ♪
电影精选列表