我的名字叫阿比盖尔·拉塞尔
My name is Abigail Russell.
我看似放荡 但我不愚蠢
I look like a slut, but don't be fooled.
这仅仅是伪装
This is merelya disguise to lure
去诱惑我们身边的猎食者
the dangerous predatorswho walk among us.
这个地带是他们繁殖的地方
This is their jungle,their breeding ground.
而今晚 我要去猎食
And tonight,I am on the hunt.
这些是偷腥者
These are the cheaters.
背着老婆的大话精
The married, lying scum.
他们就像病变的细胞培养在酒精中
They are like diseased cells,cultured inalcoholic Petri dishes
破环无辜的家庭
that destroyunsuspecting families.
污染无数个无知的阴♥道♥(指无辜的女孩)
And infect millionsof innocent vaginas.
他们都无药可救
There is no curefor the married cock.
只有我
Only me.
护士
The nurse.
你的钱不需要在这里花
Your money's no good here.
两位
Two.
是的
Hmm
“直到死亡把我们分开”
Till death do us part.
你的妻子会怎么想
What would your wife think?
我总是给他们最后的机会
I always givethem one last chance.
你有名字吗 我是指 你怎么称呼
So, you got a name? I mean, what should I call you?
随便你♥他♥妈♥叫什么都行
Call me whatever the fuck you want.
嘿 还给我
Hey, come on. Give me that back.
幸福的家庭
Beautiful family.
你真幸运
You're a very lucky man.
好了 还给我
Okay. Okay,give me the wallet back.
弗雷德沃德二世 来自新泽西 里奇伍德
Fred W. Ward the Second from Ridgewood, New Jersey.
无聊透顶
Boring.
我知道 真的
I get it. Really.
不 我不认为这样 弗雷德
No, I don't think you do, Fred.
你想 我一直勾搭戴戒指的男人
You see, I'm all about a man with a ring.
因此 来自新泽西里奇伍德的弗雷德
So, Fred from Ridgewood,New Jersey,
你是一个没用的到处偷吃狗崽子吗
are you a no-good cheating son of a bitch?
是的
Yes.
是的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
那你美丽的妻子怎么面对你的行为
And your beautiful wife,how does she feel about your behavior?
我的妻子?
My wife?
她一点也不知道
She's got no fucking clue.
我恐怕她会
I'm afraid she will now.
啊 操
Ow! Shit!
你咬我了吗
Did you bite me?
天啊 没有 只是小股动脉撕裂
God, no.Just a small laceration to the femoral artery.
你个变♥态♥裱子
You crazy bitch.
不要这么胆小 弗雷德
Don't be such a pussy, Fred.
怎么了 是这么回事
What the fuck? So, here's the deal.
以你流血的速度你会在几分钟内死亡
At the rate you're bleeding,you'll be dead in a few minutes.
而你妻子以及两个漂亮的女孩
And your wife and those two beautiful girls,
她们不会因为你整天偷腥而担惊受怕
they won't be scarred by a cheating sack of shit like yourself.
现在听清楚
Pay close attention now.
你有两个选择
You have a couple of choices.
你可以用头撞破台阶
You could either head down those stairs...
因为在大约90秒内你就会失去知觉
However,in approximately 90 seconds,you'll lose all consciousness.
或者⋯⋯
Or...
你可以用更快的方法倒下
You can take the fast way down.
在我是一个年幼的小女孩时
From the timeI was a young child,
我被教导没有更好的使命
I was taught there isno higher calling
比去帮助那些不能帮助自己的人
than helping those whocannot help themselves.
我在一间知名的治疗机构工作
I work at one of the greatinstitutions of healing.
诸圣医院
All Saints Hospital.
这里的员工很认真地对待医患间的关系
The men here takethe doctor-patientrelationship very seriously.
当他们说 "敞开(指暴露)"
When they say,"Open wide,"
你就要帮他们穿上裤子
you might want to make surethey are wearing pants.
我们每个都在医院接受新手训练
We each get a newbie to mentorhere at All Saints.
这就是我的
This is mine.
丹妮·罗杰斯
Danni Rogers.
她让我想起很多关于我初始的往事
She reminds me a lot of myselfwhen I first started.
她心神不定的神情
She has the looks,the insecurities,
一股冲劲想做不同于情感的事情
and emotional credentialsto really make a difference.
这就是我们的故事
This is our story.
还有 以外的护士 听着
And for you nurses out there, lighten up.
你用你的方式做事 而我也有自己的方式
You do your job your way,and I'll do my job mine.
我热爱我的工作
I love my fucking job.
女士们先生们 我是罗伯特·莫里斯
Ladies and gentlemen, I am Dr. Robert Morris,
诸圣医院的主任
the chief of staff here at All Saints.
代表管理处 欢迎你们
And on behalf of the administration, I want to welcome you,
而让你知道
and let you know that
我们想要护士员工们成为医院的骨干力量
we consider our nursing staff to be the backbone of this hospital.
你们是天使的化身(指善良的人)
You are our angels of mercy.
而现在我要介绍给你
And now I would like to introduce to you
这里的负责人
the real person in charge here.
护士长 贝蒂·沃森
The head nurse,Betty Watson.
欢迎来到诸圣医院
Welcome to All Saints Memorial.
这对你们每个都是值得纪念的日子
This is a momentous day for each and every one of you.
致今天 你加入了群英会
For today, you join the elite fraternity
作为护士队的一员
of healers known as the Nurses Corps.
现在过来 我来正式宣布
Now get over here, let me make it official.
妈妈
Mom!
我们很为你而骄傲
We are so proud of you.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mom.
我在上面很紧张 真高兴那结束了
I was so nervous up there. I'm so glad that's over.
你好
Hi.
阿比
Abby!
很幸运有你
We are so lucky to have you.
阿比 这是我的妈妈 阿比一直是我的精神导师
Abby, this is my mom. Abby's been such an inspiration to me.
你有一个很特别的女儿
You have such a special daughter here.
谢谢 要香槟吗
Thank you. Champagne.
时势造女人 恭喜 宝贝
For the lady of the hour. Congratulations, baby.
我很为你而骄傲 谢谢
I'm so proud of you. Thank you.
阿比 这是我的男朋友 史蒂夫
Abby, this is my boyfriend Steve.
你好 我是阿比·拉塞尔.
Hi. Abby Russell.
而你一定是尊敬的医生拉里·库克
And you must be the esteemed Dr. Larry Cook.
是的
Yes.
好吧 好好享受这个时刻
Well, enjoy the moment.
工作时再见
See you in the halls.
再见
I'll see you. Bye.
致丹妮.
To Danni.
这是 丹妮的男朋友史蒂夫
This is Danni'sboyfriend. Steve.
我猜他不够资格上医学院
I guess he wasn't smart enoughto go to medical school
所以他做了另一件事
so he didthe next best thing.
他穿制♥服♥和开大卡车
He gets to wear a uniformand drive a big truck.
有人吗
Hello?
有人在这里吗
Is someone in here?
你吓死我了 你太疯狂了
You scared the hell out of me. You're crazy.
我们会惹到麻烦的
We'll get in trouble.
你惹到什么
What's gotten into you?
我不敢相信我们这样做
I can't believe we're doing this.
为什么你不搬来和我住
Why don't you just move in with me?
我们随时可以做
We can do this whenever we want.
和你住? 是啊
Move in? Yeah.
什么
What?
这是一个很大的承诺
That's a big commitment.
指的是什么
What does that mean?
我有一份新工作 我妈妈的男朋友是个混♥蛋♥
I have a new job,my mom's husband is an asshole.
我有很多烦心事
I have all this shit going on right now.
宝贝 我听漏什么了 什么鬼东西
Baby, what am I missing? What shit?
你在开玩笑吗 你不在听吗
Are you kidding me? Do you not listen to me when we talk?
当...
Where...
喔 哇奥
Ooh! Whoa!
两个黑白配在交♥配♥
Someone is in here having sex with a very gorgeous biracial man.