当人们发现你是一个团队成员的时候
When people find out you're a team guy,
他们问的首要问题便是
first question they ask is,
“你杀了多少人”
"How many people have you killed?"
从来不会有人问过你救了多少人
Nobody ever asks how many people you've saved.
女士 你没事儿吧
Ma'am, you okay?
感到恶心吗
Nauseous?
这是我头一回坐直升机
It's my first time in a helicopter.
只需要保持深呼吸就好了 明白吗
Take some deep breaths, okay?
眼睛望着地平线
Look out at the horizon.
我很好
I'm fine.
她吐了 我不会让她把这里弄脏的
She barfs, I ain't moppin' it up.
视觉定位
Visual on location.
丹尼
Danny.
好了 大家都听好了
All right, listen up.
我们预定在地面降落
We're scheduled to be on the ground
最多不得超过20分钟
no more than 20 mikes max.
文件一旦到手
Soon as the paperwork's been filed,
我们便可以拘留那些被羁押者
we take the detainee into custody,
然后我们再回到被调查对象的空军基地
then we bounce back to the respondent's airbase.
时间紧迫 先生们... 都听清楚了吗
Time is of the essence, gentlemen... is that clear?
-是的 长官 -收到
- Yes, sir. - Roger that.
女士 我需要你在转机前离我们近一点儿
Ma'am, I need you to stay close to us till the transfer.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay.
嘿 你确定你...
Hey, you sure you're...
我们知道这家伙的交易到底是什么吗
We know what this guy's deal is, exactly?
简报里没有提到
The brief doesn't say.
他是一个对时间敏感的人
He's a person of interest in a time-sensitive matter.
他是谁或他做了什么其实并不重要
Not important who he is or what he's done.
我们有命令要将他转移 有双倍的时间进进出出
We have orders to transfer him, double time, in and out.
哇 我最喜欢这样了
Whoo! My favorite.
你们看 我在想 这家伙不可能是
Y'all, I'm thinking this guy can't be
像你们说的那样重要
as important as y'all say he is.
噢 是吗 你是怎么想的
Oh, yeah? How do you figure?
因为是他们派你来的
'Cause, well, they sent you.
这是真的 阿什 你怎么会在这里
It's true, Ash. Why are you here?
好吧 咱们走吧 大家跟上
All right, let's go. Let's move.
好了 迪特勒 你负责看好我们的右边
All right, Dietler, you watch our right.
阿什 等着我
Ash, wait on me.
跟我来 女士
Come with me, ma'am.
汤姆·希尔兹 现场副总经理
Tom Shields, deputy site manager.
哈里斯中尉
Lieutenant Harris.
我们一直都在期待着你们的到来
We were expecting,
但等来的却不是一支完整的海豹突击队
not a full-on SEAL team.
他从布鲁塞尔出发的包机被取消了
His charter out of Brussels was canceled,
而你的麻烦也随之而来
and your trouble.
他让我先走了
He sent me ahead.
我是佐伊·安德森 他的一名分♥析♥师
I'm Zoe Anderson, one of his analysts.
我们该进去了 我们正在赶时间
We should get inside.We're on the clock.
当然可以 请这边走
Sure, this way.
波兰人把这个地方称之为“黑岛”
Poles call this place "czarna wyspa,"
黑岛
Black Island.
军队过去在这里进行军事演习
Used to run military exercises out here.
我们从他们手里买♥♥下了一百年的租约
We bought a hundred-year lease from them
当他们加入北约时 我们得到了所有的东西...
when they joined NATO, and we got all the shit...
我们是这里唯一的人
We're the only ones out here?
只剩下我们和我们的客户
Just us and our guests.
这些家伙都是什么来头
Who are these guys?
外籍战士
Foreign fighters.
有普通品种和高贵品种
You got your common or garden variety
伊♥斯♥兰♥国圣♥战♥分子 主要是欧洲圣♥战♥分子
ISIS insurgents, mostly European Jihadists
从叙利亚回来
coming back from Syria.
后面有几个博科圣♥战♥分子
Few Boko Jihadists at the back.
这边的这些帅哥 是索马里的青年党
These good-looking guys over here, Somalia al-Shabab.
这就是联♥合♥国♥各路恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的营地
It's the United Nations of Terror.
我以为这样的地方已经不存在了
I thought places like this didn't exist anymore.
我们是仅剩下的
We're the last of its kind.
在TripAdvisor上获得五星评级
Five-star rating on TripAdvisor.
我们的人呢
What about our guy?
曼苏尔在十天前就已经抵达这里了
Mansur arrived ten days ago.
土耳其警方在他试图用被列入黑名单的护照
Turkish police picked him up trying to board a flight
登上飞往希思罗机场的航♥班♥时将其抓获
to Heathrow using a blacklisted passport.
严格意义上来说 是他自己要求这么做的
Technically, he requested it.
转移他
Transfer him.
你需要一张通行证 在这里
You're gonna need a pass. Over here.
你得去见见老板
You gotta see the boss.
这边走 当心点儿
This way. Heads up.
他这个人讨厌惊喜 你知道吗
He hates surprises, you know?
没有人告诉我们关于转移他的任何情况
Nobody told us anything about transferring him.
噢 对不起
Oh, I'm sorry.
这种情况变化很快
This situation's fast-moving.
戴好它 因为你才刚刚
Strap on, 'cause you just walked
参加了一场大型活动
into a big measure contest.
你需要做的不仅仅是说“对不起”
You're gonna need a whole lot more than "I'm sorry."
进来吧
Come in.
我是佐伊·安德森
I'm Zoe Anderson.
这位是哈里斯中尉
This is Lieutenant Harris.
我需要立即访问阿明·曼苏尔
I need immediate access to Amin Mansur.
请坐 安德森女士
Have a seat, Ms. Anderson.
这个问题具有时间敏感性 所以我真的希望...
The issue is time-sensitive, so I would really rather...
坐下
Sit.
我想你更喜欢站着 中尉
I'm assuming you prefer to stand, Lieutenant.
你在该机构工作多久了 安德森女士
How long have you been with the agency, Ms. Anderson?
三年
Three years.
那你应该知道最好是不要闯进我的办公室
Then you should know better than to burst into my office
并开始提出要求
and start making demands.
好吧 我不是故意不尊重你的
Well, I didn't mean any disrespect.
我这里有曼苏尔的相关文件
I have the paperwork for Mansur here.
为什么对这个问题突然感兴趣
Why the sudden interest?
曼苏尔的名字出现在一个已知的
Mansur's name is on a wire transfer
伊♥斯♥兰♥国金融家的电汇单上
from a known ISIL financier.
所以你想让我们去质询他的资金来源
So you want us to question him about funding sources.
不是的 先生
No, sir.
我是来带他回美国的
I'm here to take him stateside.
为什么
Why?
恐怕这是个机密
I'm afraid that's classified.
我只是负责护送而已
I'm just the escort.
只是负责护送
Just the escort.
你知道我们在这里是做什么的吗 安德森女士
Do you know what we do here, Ms. Anderson?
我们负责分类和筛查
We sort and sift.
处理外籍战士问题是我们的职责所在
It's our job to process foreign fighters
在他们返回世界之前
before they make it back to the world.
如果我们的工作做得好 就不会有人会注意到
If we do our job correctly, no one notices,
但如果是我们把事情搞砸了 这些人中的一个
but if we screw up and one of these guys
只要是伤害了祖国 就会被CNN报道
hurts the homeland, it's all over CNN.
我理解你的担忧
I understand your concern.
来到这里的被羁押者
The detainees that come here
在我们对他们进行适当审查之前都不能离开
do not depart until we've properly vetted them.
现在 如果你想知道答案 我会为你争取
Now, if you want answers, I will get them for you,
但曼苏尔不能离开这里
but Mansur is not leaving this facility.
我们正在处理一个迫在眉睫的威胁
We are dealing with an imminent threat here.
芬奇副局长亲自签署了请求书
Deputy Director Finch signed the request himself.
如果你告诉亨利“易受骗”是写在天花板上的
If you told Henry "gullible" was written on the ceiling,
他就会抬头看
he'd look up.
我要打几通电♥话♥
I'm gonna make some calls.
恕我直言 我们真的没有...
All due respect, we don't really have...
包庇
Shields.
让她和她的伙伴有一些面对面的交流
Give her some face time with her boy
我来收拾这个烂摊子
while I sort this mess out.
不要把它当成是私人的事儿
Don't take it personal.
他整个星期都在疯狂地工作
He's been mad as hell all week.