raindrops
so many raindrops
it feels like raindrops
falling from my eye, eyes
falling from my eyes
since my love has left me
I'm so all alone
I would bring her back to me
but I don't know where she's gone
I don't know where she's gone
24小时营业
你以前犯过重刑罪吗?
Have you ever committed a felony before?
这家伙是我亲手打的
Shot that one myself.
怎么样?
Really?
它可是个难对付的硬茬
He was a tough old son of a bitch.
我冲它开了九枪
Shot him nine times.
才打死它
But I got him.
你填完了吗?
Are you all finished?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
你可以叫我艾德
Ah, you can call me ed.
跟我来吧
Follow me.
你以前在加油站工作过吗?
You ever work at a gas station before?
没有
No.
你自己有车吗?
You own your own car?
还没有
Uh, not yet.
但我朋友可以送我,我也可以坐公交
But my friend can drive me here, and I can get the bus.
好吧
Okay.
我们在找值夜班的人
Well, what we're looking for is someone to work the night shift.
时间从晚上十点到早上六点
From ten to six in the morning.
这么说吧,
Just to let you know,
晚上其实并不是很忙
we don't get a lot of business during the night.
但也有些顾客 有些猎人或者农夫
You will get some hunters and farmers rolling
会在四五点钟的时候来
in around four or five.
你觉得能干吗?
These hours work for you?
是的,我可以随时为你工作
Yeah, I can work whenever you want.
我希望你有更多的工作经验
I wish you had a little more experience.
我学的很快
I'm a really fast learner.
而且我会努力的
And a hard worker.
看你填的表你曾犯过重罪?
So, you were convicted of a felony.
是的
Yeah.
你进过监狱?
Did you go to prison?
进去过一段时间
For a little while.
因为什么?
For what?
我烧死了我的男朋友
I set my boyfriend on fire.
他罪有应得吗?
Did he deserve it?
是的
Yeah.
你什么时候出来的?
When did you get out?
两周前
Two weeks ago.
我的假释官告诉我的这个地方
My parole officer told me about this place.
你的假释官是谁?
So you have a parole officer?
汤姆·杜根
Tom doogan.
是他让我来这找工作的
He's the one told me about this job.
我认识汤姆
I know Tom.
我...
I...
我真的需要这份工作
I really need this job.
今天早上我曾面试了一个人
Well, I had an interview this morning.
但实际上我不太喜欢那家伙
And to be honest, I didn't like him too much.
他让我想起了我女儿的丈夫
He reminded me of my daughter's husband,
那就是个混♥蛋♥
and he's an asshole.
我通常凭直觉行事
I go a lot on my gut feelings.
你答应什么活都能干吗?
You promise you won't give me any shit?
是的,我保证
Yes, I promise.
好吧
All right.
这工作归你了
You got the job.
谢谢
Thank you.
我出狱后就一直在找工作
I've just been, I've looking for a job since I got out.
真是太好了
So, this is really great.
你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
你今晚能上班吗?
Can you start tonight?
当然 没问题
Yeah, absolutely.
你的电♥话♥是多少?
Do you have a number I can reach you at?
我现在还没有手♥机♥
No, I don't have a cell phone right now.
家里电♥话♥呢?
Home phone?
你九点半左右过来
Get here around 9:30.
让鲍比带你四处看看
Bobby will give you the walk-through
教你怎么用收银机
and show you how to run the register.
好的
Okay.
认识你很高兴 玛丽
It's good meeting you, Mary.
祝你好运
And good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉汤姆他欠我六瓶啤酒
Tell Tom he owes me a six pack.
怎么样?
So?
我找到工作了
I got it.
我的天啊,玛丽!
Oh my god, Mary!
恭喜你
Congratulations.
工资虽然不高
It doesn't pay very very will.
而且得上夜班
And I'll have to work the graveyard shift.
但不管怎么样总算找到工作了,对吗?
But, I'll take what I can get, right?
没错
Absolutely.
你需要工作
You need a job.
这是非常了不起的一步
It's a great first step.
你什么时候开始上班?
So, when do you start?
今天晚上
Tonight.
哇,这么快嘛
Wow, that was fast.
是滴
Yeah.
中午我请客给你庆祝一下
I'm going to take you to lunch today to celebrate.
你想吃什么?
What are your plans?
我十一点要见我的假释官
Uh, I need to meet my parole officer at 11.
那十二点半我们在市政广场见好吗?
Let's meet at canton square at like, 12:30?
好的
Okay.
我想这是你新生活的开始
I think this is the start of a new life.
十二点半
12:30.
回头见
I see you then.
救命啊! 救救我!
Help me! Help me!
救救我!
Help me!
我所做的一切都是为了你,玛丽
I did it all for you, Mary.
raindrops
so many raindrops
so many raindrops
falling from my eyes
看着我,玛丽
Watch me, Mary.
我知道你喜欢看
I know you like to watch.
不
No.
你不是真的
You're not real.
这不是真的
You're not real.
falling from my eye, eyes
这不是真的
you're not real.
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
没事 没事
Yeah, yeah.
我很好
I'm fine.
你为什么不敲门呢?
Why, why didn't you knock?
你不能就这样走进别人家里
You can't just walk into people's apartments.
门开着呢
The door was open.
已经十一点了?
Is it 11 o'clock already?
没错
Yeah.
谁在浴室里?
Who's in the bathroom?
没人
Nobody.
那你刚才在跟谁说话?
Who were you talking to?
我没跟任何人说话
I wasn't taking to anybody.
我给你打电♥话♥
I tried calling you.
你的电♥话♥为什么打不通?
What's wrong with your phone?
没插电源
I's not plugged in.
为什么?
Why?
因为我不想接电♥话♥
Because I don't want a phone.
保持电♥话♥畅通
Plug your phone in.
这不是请求
This isn't a request.
如果我联♥系♥不到你,事情会变得更糟
If I can't get hold of you things are going to get very difficult.
听着,我知道你男朋友的事
Listen, I know all about you and your boyfriend.
电影精选列表