春天降临森林
The forest in spring.
这是复苏的时节
A time of renewal...
重生的时节
...of rebirth...
放纵乐观的时节
...of unbridled optimism...
这是一个新的开始
...when new beginnings begin...
强壮的北美黑尾鹿
...and where the mighty mule deer...
正在准备迎接 即将到来的交♥配♥仪式
...prepares for his upcoming mating ritual.
一只幸运的雌鹿会和这只优秀的雄鹿
One lucky doe will get to spend her life...
共度一生
...with this fine specimen of a buck.
他雄壮的鹿角 证明了他的无畏勇气
His magnificent antlers, a testament to his great prowess...
他的力量男子气概 他的威严
...his strength, his masculinity, his awesomeness!
他超级难以置信的冷静
His super-incredible coolness!
他惊人的踢屁♥股♥神功
His amazing kick-butt-ocity!
-各位女士先生 我在此 -好了 艾里亚特
-Ladies and gentlemen, here I -All right, Elliot.
你已经说够了吧 小子
Enough about your new rack already, man.
啊休息一下吧 你这个怪胎
Aye. Give it a rest, you freak of nature.
-我们厌倦了鹿角演讲 -没错 的确如此
-We grow tiresome of this talk of rack. -It's true. We do.
-他说得对 你知道 -无聊
-He's right, you know. -Boring.
好像我从没说过别的话一样
Like I never talk about anything else.
你们见过我的新角了吗 它们完全是天然的
Have you seen my new horns? They're completely natural.
就是我 对
All me. Yes!
那棵树好大
That tree is huge.
就像我的鹿角 对
Like my antlers! Yeah!
对
Yes!
噢 我的鹿角太大了
Oh, my rack is huge.
对
Yes!
嗯 这次我有大事要说
Well, this time, I have something big to say.
你们知道 没有像我的鹿角那么大
You know, not as big as my antlers.
我又说了一次 好
I got you again, yes!
-做得好 -噢 够了啦
-Nailed it! -Oh, come on.
-我们还有典礼要参加 -好 好 好
-We got a ceremony to get to. -Okay, okay, okay.
我只是想谢谢你们
I'd just like to thank you...
博格 腊肠先生 巴帝 阿吉 丹尼和妙酷鼠
...Boog, Mr. Weenie, Buddy, Serge, Deni and McSquizzy...
我最亲密 最亲爱的朋友 为了我来到这里
...my closest, dearest friends, for being here for me...
在我生命中最重要的一天
...on the most important day of my life.
好 不客气 现在让我们
Yeah. You're welcome. Now, let's...
很不幸地 单身雄鹿到此为止
Unfortunately, the bachelor buck stops here.
因为我要和吉塞尔 开启一篇新的章节
But I begin a new chapter with Giselle...
我的雌鹿 我的母鹿 我亲爱的母鹿
...my doe, my deer, my female deer.
-那真是个好想法 -因为我的单身生活结束了
-That's a really nice thought. As my single life ends...
完毕 终止 逝去
...finishes, expires, perishes...
就像一颗燃烧的火球 没有生还者
...goes down in a blazing ball of flames with no survivors!
艾里亚特 放轻松
Elliot, relax.
-现在 我们出发吧 -对 我们去参加婚礼
-Now, let's get a move on, man. -Yeah, we go to the wedding.
婚礼
Wedding?
-婚礼 -好吧 等一下
-Nuptials. -Okay, just one minute.
-我们去完成这件事吧 -等一下 马上来
-Let's get this over with. -Hold on. Be right there.
我刚刚才擦亮它们 不想刮伤它们
Just polished these boys, don't wanna scratch them.
快点 艾里亚特 走吧
Hurry, Elliot! Come on.
我掉下去了
I'm falling.
-小心 -噢 断了
-Careful! -Oh, snap.
-太迟了 -噢 还好没事
-Too late. -Oh, that was smooth.
艾里亚特 别看
Elliot, don't look.
-噢 他看了 -他要发作了
-Oh, he looked. -He's going to blow.
各位 趴下
Everybody, duck!
-那是艾里亚特吗 -我告诉你
-Was that Elliot? -I'm telling you...
当你谈恋爱时 你到处都听得到你男友的声音
...when you're in love, you hear your man's voice everywhere.
-你真了解 小姐 -你说对了
-You know it, girl. -You got that right.
噢 玛莉亚 她看起来不是很美吗
Oh, Maria. Doesn't she look beautiful?
-谢谢你 萝西 -我们甜美的吉塞尔要结婚了
-Thank you, Rosie. -Our sweet Giselle's getting hitched.
-我想我要哭了 -噢 没关系
-I think I'm gonna cry. -Oh, it's okay.
-艾里亚特 -嗯 你们好 小姐们
-Elliot? -Well, hello there, ladies.
-噢 嗨 伊恩 -你好 伊恩
-Oh, hi, lan. -Hello, lan.
只是想通知你 典礼开始的时间
Just want to inform you that the ceremony begins...
-是八点 -很高兴知道
-...at 0800 hours. -Good to know.
如果一切都照计划进行 应该会吧
If it all goes according to plan. And it will.
我们会在九点结束
we'll finish up at 0900 hours...
接下来吃莓果和露珠的宴会早午餐
...with a berry and dewdrop reception brunch to follow.
-很好 谢了 伊恩 -不客气
-Great. Thanks, lan. -Not a problem.
噢 还有 吉塞尔 还有一些时间
Oh, and, Giselle, there's still some time...
如果你宁愿要裸体猛♥男♥ 而不是娘娘腔的话
...if you'd rather be served some beefcake instead of the pansy-loaf...
你应该知道我的意思
...if you know what I mean.
我想你知道
And I think you do.
我平常不喜欢鹿肉 但是
I don't generally go for venison, but...
小姐 那家伙很辣
...girl, that dish is fine.
-你不知道吗 -你才不知道
-Don't you know it. -Don't you know it.
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
艾里亚特是我需要的人
Elliot is all the man I'll ever need.
我的鹿角 我美丽的鹿角
My rack. My beautiful rack.
不要哭了 你这爱哭鬼
Stop boo-hooing, you wee jessie.
-它们会长回来 -对 它们会长回来
-They'll grow back. -Yeah, they're gonna grow back.
就像你上次弄断的时候 兄弟
Just like the last time you broke them, man.
还有上一次
And the time before that.
-还有上上次 -如果这是预兆怎么办
-And the time before that. -What if it's a sign?
-预告我不会 -怎么样
-A sign not to get. -Get what?
结婚
married.
看到没 这真是悲哀
See this here? Now, this is sad.
-可怜的艾里亚特 -我们需要分散他的注意力
-Poor Elliot. -We need a diversion.
嘿 我知道有一样东西
Hey, I know just the diversion...
可以分散他对鹿角的注意力
...to take his mind off his antler.
我们用一块大石头弄断他的蹄
We break his hoof with a large stone.
-对 一块大石头 -大圆石
-Yeah, a large stone! -A boulder.
我不敢相信 我是说 我不
I can't believe it. I mean, I can't.
我知道你在做什么 说真的 住手
I know what you're do. Seriously, quit it.
-我完全看得出来你在做什么 -快点 艾里亚特
-I can totally see what you're doing. -Come on, Elliot.
如果有一件事情 是我没心情去做的
If there's one thing I am not in the mood for...
-那就是兔子大战 -兔子大战
-...it is a rabbit fight! -Rabbit fight!
开打咯
Gregalach!
你完蛋了 胖熊
You're going down, fat bear!
别动
Stay!
坐下
Sit.
现在 数到十
Now, count to 10.
你在做什么 他跑掉了
What are you doing? He's getting away.
博格命令我数到10 所以我
Boog gave me a command to count to 10, so l.
我不敢相信我上了这个当
I can't believe I fell for that.
我一定不能再软弱了
I must never be weak again.
你不知道和人类生活是什么样子
You don't know what it was like living with the humans.
如果他们说"坐下" 你就坐下
If they say "sit," you sit.
如果他们说"拿回来" 你就拿回来
If they say "fetch," you fetch.
你必须保持警戒 否则他们会偷走我们的自♥由♥
You must stay alert, or they will steal our freedom...
-而且把我们永远关起来 -永远
-...and lock us up forever und ever. -Forever und ever?
但是你挣脱了 你怎么做到的
But you broke free. How did you do it?
-秘密是什么 -永远别忘了你是谁
-What's the secret? -Never forget who you are in here.
一个容易受伤的孩子
A vulnerable child...
-只是想要被爱 -不
-...who just wants to be loved? -No!
一个野生动物 除了自己没有人能依靠
A wild animal who relies on no one but himself.
-现在 和我一起说 我很狂野 -我很狂野
-Now, say it with me. I'm wild! -I'm wild.
-有点说服力 我很狂野 -我很狂野
-With conviction. I'm wild! -I'm wild!
现在 我们去找那只胖熊
Now, let's go find the fat bear.
我不敢相信 鲍勃
I can't believe it, Bob.
从我们看到腊肠先生以来 已经一整年了
It's been a whole year since we saw Mr. Weenie.
我知道他还是在这里 我感觉得到
I know he's still out there. I can feel it.
你感觉得到吗 鲍勃
Can you feel it, Bob?
-嗯 我 -腊肠先生 腊肠先生
-Well, I... -Mr. Weenie! Mr. Weenie!
你想他会找到我们的饼干痕迹吗 鲍勃
Do you think he'll find our biscuit trail, Bob?
你想他会回到我们身边吗 鲍勃
Do you think he'll come back to us, Bob?
你想腊肠先生在这里安全吗 鲍勃
Do you think Mr. Weenie's safe out there, Bob?
博格绝对找不到我
Boog will never find me.
现在 腊肠在哪里
Now, where is that Weenie?
早安 胖熊
Guten tag, fat bear!
电影精选列表