那是一个漆黑的暴风雨之夜
It was a dark and stormy night.
电闪雷鸣,却不下雨
The storm was electrical. No rain.
太糟了,因为大暴雨更能烘托气氛
Too bad, because we could use some.
大家别闹了
Okay, everybody.
不要开玩笑了,出来吧
Joke's over. Come on out.
伊恩?是你吗?我太弱不禁风了
Ian? Is that you? I'm pretty vulnerable out here.
我只是一头母鹿,独自在森林游荡
I'm just a doe, a deer, a female deer, out in the woods all alone.
你要去哪里,小姑娘?
Where are you going, you simple lass?
去查看怪声的源头 我要确定那不是可怕的怪物
To check on that noise. I want to make sure it isn't a scary monster.
只有恐怖电影里的傻瓜才会去调查 诡异的声音…
Only a buffoon in a horror movie investigates creepy sounds...
而不是逃走
instead of running away.
退后,我不会逃走,我去调查
Now stand back while I investigate instead of running away.
根据这些爪印,我打赌那就是…
By those claw marks, I'd wager that's none other...
嚎日目狼人,抱紧我
than the Wailing Wampus Werewolf. Hold me.
我以为那只是传说
I thought that was a legend.
没错,传说变成现实了
Aye, the legend lives.
他们需要一位英雄 英雄马上就要出场了
They needed a hero. And they were about to get one.
谁能保护我们?
Who can protect us?
我能保护你们
I can!
艾略特
Elliot!
你来得正及时,小伙子
You're just in time, lad.
艾略特,我不知道你怎么会 如此勇敢
Oh, Elliot. I don't know how you find the courage.
因为我是嚎叫狼人狼语者
It just comes with being a Wailing Wampus Werewolf whisperer.
快速说三遍
Say that three times fast.
嚎叫狼人狼语者,嚎叫浪人烂鱼者
Wailing Wampus Werewolf Whisperer, Wailing Rumpus Rufleaf Rolips.
号♥角烂人腊鱼者,我说不好 我的口齿没你的伶俐
Weeling Rimpless Roplips... I can't do it! I'm not as skilled as you.
没关系,秒酷鼠,交给我
It's okay, McSquizzy. I'll handle this.
狼人通过形意舞蹈交流,我也会跳
The werewolf communicates through interpretive dance, and so can I.
艾略特,请一定要小心,太危险了
Elliot, please be careful. It's so dangerous.
我的小名就是鹿大胆,你们待这里 我去保护我们的家园
Danger is my maiden name. Now stay here while I defend our home.
地球史上最勇敢最帅气的鹿…
There goes the bravest and most handsomest muledeer...
勇往直前
that ever graced this earth.
胡说八道
Moose pucky!
你的故事简直就是胡言乱语,白♥痴♥
Your story's a sack of wee jobbies, you daft tube!
谁讲故事还用黑白背景 你这个招风耳傻瓜
Who tells a story in black and white anyways, you jug-eared galoot!
拜托,我是为了烘托气氛
Hello? It's called atmosphere.
只有低能儿才会相信…
Only a complete imbecile would ever believe...
这样荒唐的狼人故事
such a ridiculous story about a werewolf.
实际上我觉得他的故事很真实
Actually, I find his story quite convincing.
谢谢,布哥,我总是能指望你
Thanks, Boog. I can always count on you.
毫无疑问,那只狼人要动真格的了
There was no doubt about it, that werewolf meant business.
他们嗜血狂暴
Blood business.
狼人与你我不同
Now, werewolves aren't like you and me.
除非你们喜欢扯出别人的内脏 不过我没资格评价别人
Unless you enjoy ripping lungs out of things. But hey, who am I to judge.
我肯定世上存在友好的狼人
I'm sure there are some perfectly nice werewolves out there...
想与我们做朋友 不过这只狼人不同
just waiting to be friends. But not this werewolf. Oh, no.
嚎叫狼人属于另一种品种
The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is a different breed.
他潜伏在森林里,寻找块头最大
He stalks the forest, looking for the biggest...
肉肥汁美的大胖子
juiciest tub of lard he can find.
我肯定这只狼人想吞掉我
One thing's for sure: This werewolf wanted to devour me.
好了,好了,该睡觉了
Okay. All right. Time to turn in.
可是他才说到最精彩的地方
But he was just getting to the best part.
对,布哥,这时才真正的恐怖
Yeah, Boog, this is when I really bring the scares home.
我与那只狂暴野兽面对面对峙
I stood face to face with the rabid beast.
你真可怜
Oh, you poor deer.
我能闻到臭味 肯定很难闻
- I could smell its smelly breath. - I bet it smelled awful.
他的爪子又长又锋利
Its claws were long and sharp.
你真的很擅长描绘故事,艾略特 这样的话…
Well, you sure can paint a picture, Elliot. On that note...
世上只有一样东西比狼人的爪子 还要锋利
There was only one thing sharper than the werewolf's claws.
镇定,布哥,快点想想美好的回忆
Keep it together, Boog. Come on, go to your happy place.
就是他致命的尖牙
Its deadly fangs!
他还不如兔子胆子大
He's worse than the bunnies.
暂停一会,湖边有提神饮料
Let's take a short intermission. There's refreshments at the lake.
我是说,你们可以喝湖水,很提神
And by that I mean you can drink the lake, which is refreshing.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
布哥,太棒了,你的表演 令我的故事显得更真实了
Boog, that was awesome. You made the story so real.
当你吓得尿裤子的时候 恐怖气氛真的达到了一个至高点
When you wet yourself, that really pushed it over the top.
对,就是这样,我试图帮你 令你的故事更为逼真
Yeah. Yeah, that's it. I was trying to help you sell your story.
多亏了你,那是我一整周说过的 最可怕的故事
Thanks to you, that was the scariest one I told all week.
那些狼人故事不是真的,对吗?
These werewolf stories aren't actually true. Are they?
你不用担心
You have nothing to worry about.
绝对是真的
They're absolutely true.
世上真的有嚎叫狼人 他们随时都会攻击
The Wailing Wampus Werewolf is real and ready to pounce.
我就是担心这件事
That's what I was worried about.
等等,你是真的害怕
Wait a minute. You're actually afraid.
不是 就是
- Am not. - Am too.
不是 就是,就是,就是,就是
- Am not. - Am too, am too, am too, am too.
不是?
Am not?
好吧,我害怕,满意了吗?
All right. I'm afraid. Happy now?
我就知道,等等,你怕什么?
I knew it! Wait, what are you afraid of?
听着,我不是在森林里长大的 我生活在车♥库♥安乐窝,记得吗?
Listen, I didn't grow up in the woods. I lived in a cozy garage, remember?
我有一张舒适的床,我自己的毛毯
I had a comfy bed with my own blanky.
我自己的碗,上面还写着我的名字 我认为是我的名字,还有鱼饼干
A bowl with my name on it, I think. Fishy crackers.
电视还会播出《幸运之轮》
And Wheel of Fortune on TV!
那是单轮车吗?你的回忆最精彩了 布哥
Hey! Is that a unicycle? You got the best flashbacks, Boog.
问题是,我在那里很安全
Point is, I was safe.
你不会有事的 你是森林里最胖的动物
You'll be fine. You're the fattest animal in the forest.
所以狼人会先找上我
That's why the werewolf will come for me first.
我是他的主要目标,我得逃走
I'm its main competition. I've gotta get away.
你正要离开这里,我们要去露营 还记得吗?
You are getting away. We're going on that camping trip. Remember?
外面有怪物,我不会露营的
I am not going camping with a monster out there.
你不能临阵脱逃,我们计划了三年
You can't bail on this trip. We've been planning it for three years.
想想河流漂流,用布吉滑板冲浪
Think of the river rafting. The boogie boards!
正适合叫布哥的熊,还有丛林飞跃
Perfect for a guy named Boog! Zip lines.
浮潜,帆伞运动,一定能好好放松
Snorkeling. Parasailing. It'll be relaxing.
狼人要来抓我 你觉得我能放松吗?
You expect me to relax when a werewolf is after me?
可是你答应过我
But you promised you'd go.
当你向朋友许诺,你不能违背诺言
And when you make a promise to a friend, that's a promise to the end.
因为你永远不能抛弃你的朋友 这是人人皆知的常识
Because you never ever abandon your friend. Everyone knows that.
对不起,艾略特,我做不到 我要搭一个安全屋
I'm sorry, Elliot. I can't. I'm gonna build a panic room...
藏在里面,等狼人寿终正寝再出来
and hide until the werewolf dies from old age.
安全屋是什么?
So what's a panic room?
你可以把自己关在里面,躲避狼人
It's a safe place you can lock yourself into to keep the werewolves out.
首先你挖一个洞 假设这颗橡子是我
First, you dig a hole. Say this acorn is me.
这只瓢虫是狼人
And this ladybug is the werewolf.
所以瓢虫想吃掉我,看见了吗? 但是她进不来
So the ladybug tries to eat me, see? But she can't.
所以你也害怕瓢虫?赶紧看医生
So you're afraid of ladybugs, too? Therapy.
我,艾略特先生,小名鹿大胆 在此发誓
I, Elliot Deer Esquire Junior the Third, née Danger, am hereby making it...
我会帮助你克服…
my mission to help you overcome...
狼人及瓢虫恐,嗅症
your fear of the werewolf and ladybugs.
请你什么都不要做
Please don't do anything.
不用担心,布哥,不会出事的
Don't worry, Boog. Nothing bad is gonna happen.
大事不好了,大事不好了
Something bad has happened! Something really, really bad!
维尼先生 你在这里做什么?
- Mr. Weenie! - What are you doing out here?
是狼人出现吗? 更恐怖
- Is it the werewolf? - Worse!
我亲爱的主人芭比不见了
My beloved owner Bobbie is gone.
鲍勃也不见了,我和他的关系还行 不过我和芭比更亲
So is Bob, who I get along with but I'm not as close to.
发生了什么事? 我在旅游车里醒来
- What happened? - I woke up in the RV...
他们不见了,显然我 再也见不到他们了
and they were not there. I will obviously never see them again.
也许他们去旅行了
Maybe they went on a trip.
或者也许是嚎叫狼人吃了他们
Or maybe the Wailing Wampus Werewolf got them.
你真的在帮倒忙
You're really not helping.
独角鹿说得对,一定是这样 没有其他可能性
The unihorn is right. That has to be it. There can be no other explanation.
不用担心,我们会查个水落石出的
Don't worry. We'll get to the bottom of this.
我们干掉那个凶猛嗜血 块头大到不可思议的狼人
We'll take out that bloodthirsty, impossibly large and vicious...
然后我们去露营
werewolf and then we'll go on that camping trip.
明早见,布哥,做个好梦
See you in the morning, Boogster. Sweet dreams.
艾略特? 什么事,布哥?
- Elliot? - Yeah, Boog?
我害怕狼人的事,不要告诉任何人
Don't tell anyone I'm afraid of the werewolf.
不用担心,我们说话很小声的
Don't worry. We're speaking in the pine cone of silence.
电影精选列表