“在陌生人的眼中,街与街之间没有任何区别,我们都知道‘邻里
情谊’是在哪里画上句号♥的,在那之后,人们就会…形同陌路。”
——亚瑟·米勒 著名剧作家 成长于布鲁克林
快走
Step on it
怎么回事?
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
你不再为我工作了?
You don't work for me no more?
我只是…难道我没有说我这就去帮他赚钱吗?
I was just... Didn't I just say I was going to get his money?
混♥蛋♥!我不是为电♥话♥公♥司♥工作的
Bitch, I don't work for the phone company.
我大老远跑来不是为了做这种破事儿!你这婊♥子♥给我过来!
I don't do this shit long distance. Bring your ass here.
是不是我看起来像一堆垃圾,婊♥子♥?
Do I look like I just fell off a turnip truck, bitch?
你很清楚,鲍勃,近来你的行为有些古怪,你还好吗?
You know, Bobby, you been acting kind of strange lately. You okay?
只是有些小麻烦,可能需要…
Just had a few personal problems. It's taken care of...
什么麻烦?
What kind of problems?
我会解决的
I'll straighten it out.
你确定?
You sure?
当然,你不用替我♥操♥心
Absolutely. Don't worry about it.
他在干什么?他在打这个女孩
What's he doing? He's beating this girl.
我们那么好运被派到了这里
We got a 3-million dollar hit about to go down over here.
你不会喜欢的,不要看了
You don't like it, turn your head.
别这样,吉诺
Come on, Gino.
伙计们,出动
Guys, we're coming in.
吉诺擅自行动了,我们上
Gino's blowing it. Let's go.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你怀孕了?!一点小把戏就让你怀孕了?!
You pregnant?! You let some trick get you pregnant?!
难道你不知道安全套是干什么用的?!
Ain't you ever heard of a rubber?!
这王八蛋打我,我担心我会因此流产
This motherfucker hit me. I'm scared I'll lose my baby.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的意大利佬!
You wop motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?!
What the fuck you doing?!
你在和我说话?
You talking to me?
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你是谁啊?!
Who the fuck you think you are?!
你这么喜欢打女人?
You like to beat up on fucking women?
过来打我啊
Beat up on me.
好,很好!
Oh, yeah, that's right.
我知道你住哪,混♥蛋♥,我会找到你的老婆和孩子…
I know where you live, motherfucker. I'll fuck your wife and kids...
吉诺,你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Gino, you son of a bitch!
为了正义
我有一些没有完成的生意需要去做
I got some unfinished business to take care of.
今晚都会完成的
It'll be over by the end of tonight.
跟着我♥干♥,这些钱就都是你们的
Stick by me, all that money's yours.
好多钱啊!
That's a lot of money.
我们愿意奉陪到底
We stuck with you through worse for free.
但愿今晚能早些结束
How long could the night be?
妈咪,我能吃个热狗吗?
Mommy, can I get a hot dog?
不行,宝贝,不要想了,好吗?
No, honey. Forget about it, okay?
如果你现在吃了热狗,那你就吃不下晚饭了
If you eat a hot dog now, you'll ruin your dinner.
另外,帮我个忙,今晚你的帆布鞋一定要干净
Also, do me a favor. IKeep your sneakers clean tonight.
别弄脏弄湿了,我们今晚要参加聚会的
No dirt, no puddles. We got a party tonight.
让我们进去买♥♥些东西吧,鲍勃,你自己在外面等吧
Let's go in here to get some stuff. Bobby, I'll take the kids.
感觉如何,鲍勃?
How's that feel, Bobby?
现在你可笑不起来了吧
You ain't laughing now.
还好吗,宝贝?
How you doing?
很好,爸爸,我们能去玩接球游戏吗?
Good. Dad, can we play catch or what?
你做完功课了吗?
You finish your homework?
没做完还想要去玩接球游戏?
No? And you still want to play catch?
好吧,去拿球吧
Go get your stuff.
停车,把烟斗给我
Stop the car. Give me the pipe.
你就那样当街杀了个警♥察♥
Doing a cop right in the street like that!
- 把烟斗给我! - 已经很惹人注意了!
- Give me the pipe! - It's already fucking hot!
我还要告诉你们
I got news for you.
今晚结束之前会更惹人注意!
It'll get a lot hotter before the fucking night's over.
把你那该死的车开走!
Move the goddamn car!
你在干什么?回车里来!
What are you doing? Get in the car!
你搞什么?
What's your problem?
她死定了
He'll do her.
- 王八蛋! - 王八蛋?
- Asshole. - Asshole?
你看什么看!
What are you looking at?
你击球,我来掷球,去拿球棒
You got the mitt. I got the ball. Get the bat.
走,我们走
Let's go. Let's go.
- 吉诺? - 是我
- Gino? - This is me
出状况了,你能过来吗?
We got a problem. Can you come in?
我和孩子在一起呢,有什么事?
I'm with the kid, why?
在第十八街区,鲍勃·路波被枪杀了,就在他妻子和孩子的面前
Bobby Lupo was shot on 18th Avenue in front of his wife and kids.
哦,上帝!
Oh, my God!
我会派车去接你的
I'm sending you a car.
维克,我现在得把托尼送你那去
Vick, I got to send Tony over right now.
你就知道那该死的工作!他为了和你共度周末等了一个月了!
Damn you and the job! He waits a month for one weekend with you.
我知道,可是鲍勃刚才被枪杀了
I know, but Bobby just got shot.
哦,上帝!
Oh, my God!
当时劳丽和孩子同他在一起
Laurie and the kids were with him.
我这就过去,先把托尼送到我父母家吧
I'll be right over. Send Tony to my parents' house.
我一会儿过去接他
I'll pick him up afterwards.
带他们离开这里吧,维克,拜托了
Get them out of here, Vick, please.
你确定你想看看?
Sure you want to see this?
让开一下,让他看看,快点儿
Give him some room, will you? Come on!
找找还有没有更多的目击证人
See if there are any more witnesses.
目前只有个卖♥♥水果的家伙看到了一切
All I got is this fruit and vegetable guy.
真的很难过,吉诺,是理查·马德诺干的
I'm real sorry, Gino. It was Richie Madano.
劳丽说,理查下了车就径直走了过去,然后“砰”就开枪了
Laurie said Richie got out of the car and just stepped up. Bang!
卖♥♥水果的说理查扔下了什么东西,可是我们什么也没发现
The grocer said Richie tossed something. We didn't find nothing.
我们都知道该怎么惩治罪犯
We know every mob operation.
我们会揪出他们,迫使他们投降
We'll squeeze them to give him up.
尽管去做吧,但找到这帮混♥蛋♥的会是我,你很清楚的
Do that. But it's me who'll find this fucking guy. You know that.
你和维克…
You and Vicky...
这个月我们就要离婚了
Divorce goes through this month.
是怎么一回事?
How'd it happen?
是理查·马德诺,某个自作聪明的混♥蛋♥
Some wannabe wiseguy asshole, Richie Madano.
毒贩子,他自己也吸毒
Dope dealer, dope user...
他是和吉诺、鲍勃一起长大的
He was a guy Bobby and Gino grew up with.
我们不清楚他为什么要杀鲍勃
We don't know why he'd kill Bobby.
长官
sir.
等我一会儿
Wait for me for a while
- 你还好吗? - 不,很不好!他是我最好的朋友!
- Are you all right? - No, I'm not! He was my best friend.
他刚才把一个女人从车里拉出来…
He just pulled a woman out of a car...
射穿了她的脑袋,这似乎很不合常理
...and blew her brains out. It looks random.
他身边还有三个小弟,其中一个在脖子上有纹身
Three of his crew were with him. One has a tattoo on his neck.
我知道他是谁,波奇
I know him. Bochi.
他就是堆狗屎,他的犯罪记录和我的胳膊一样长
He's a piece of shit. Got a sheet as long as my arm.
我们要搜索整个城市,每名警员都出动了
We got a city-wide out, every officer.
在机场、火车站、公共汽车站都有我们的人
We got A.L.'s at the airports, trains, buses...
这混♥蛋♥不会逃跑的
This guy won't run.
他会躲起来,但决不会离开布鲁克林
He'll sneak and hide, but he won't leave Brooklyn.
我会告诉你他的每个毒窝在哪,但你得让我用我的方式来解决这件事
I'll feed you every dope dive he's got, but let me do it my way.
给我一辆没记号♥的车和一把散♥弹♥枪♥
Just give me an unmarked and a shotgun.
别这样,你太过深入了,让其他警♥察♥去处理吧
Don't. You're too close. Let other cops do it.
我比这的任何人都更了解那个混♥蛋♥
I know this guy better than anybody else.
我比其他任何人都更知道这儿的邻里关系
I know the neighborhood better than anyone else.
- 那小心点,好吗? - 你了解我的
- Be careful, will you? - You know me.
- 一定要抓住那个狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 我会尽我所能的
- Get the son of a bitch. - I'll do what I can.
为什么这家伙不逃跑?
Why won't this man run?
你永远不会理解什么是邻里情结
You never understood nothing about the neighborhood.
我猜也是
I guess not.
你在目击者面前杀了一名警♥察♥,你就等于自寻死路
You kill a cop in front of witnesses, you're going to die.
与其他人不同的是,这个家伙就是想要死在他自己的地盘上
The difference is, this guy wants to die in his own neighborhood.
你为什么不像狗那样在树根上小便,来标记自己的地盘呢?
Why can't you all piss on a tree, mark territory, like dogs?
别担心,我会准时参加离婚听证会的
Don't worry. I'll be at the divorce hearing on time, in 1 piece.
我会把劳丽和孩子们接到咱们家的
I'll pick up Laurie and the girls and bring them to our house.
处理完这件事,我们就可以处理我们之间的事了
Finish this so we can finish our business.
- 让弗兰克听电♥话♥ - 好的
- Put Frank on the phone. - OK
弗兰克,是我,布鲁诺
- 查理杀了鲍勃 - 他干什么了?
- 就在他老婆和孩子的面前 - 是吗?
看看你能做些什么吧
在警♥察♥逮到查理·马德诺之前找到他,然后把他给我带到这儿来!
Find Richie Madano before the cops do and bring him to me, here!