-哦 小姐
- oh, miss. miss.
今天会有很多客人是素食者
We have a lot of vegetarians...
我希望每个餐盘都有道素菜
So l wanna make sure every tray has a vegetarian item...
还得有道荤菜 明白吗
And a non-vegetarian item. got it?
而且不能混到一起 知道了?
And they can't touch. okay?
如果哪边吃光了 你就再补上
And if you run out of either, go back and refill.
不要只把一样端来端去 明白了
Don't just circulate with one. got it?
如果有一样吃的比另一种快...
And if you get the feeling one is running out faster...
那么就根据吃的速度和比例
Than the other, then just load the trays...
来补充餐盘
According to that ratio.
明白了吗?
You got it?
好 还有什么来着?
Okay, what else?
-嗨! -哦!
- hey! - um... ooh!
今天是你的大喜日子 放松点
It's your wedding day. relax.
嗨
Hey.
我一直有点紧张
I find a little stress goes a long way.
我现在操心的话 婚礼的时候就可以放心了
If l worry now, then l can relax during the ceremony.
那你也不会放心的
You're not gonna relax during the ceremony.
你说得也对
You're right.
当然 操心也没错
You should, though.
这会是一场完美的婚礼
It's gonna be perfect.
终于走到一起了 对吧
It's really coming together, isn't it?
我觉得我们应该...
You know, l think we should probab--
后架上那是什么?
What in the heck?
你好啊 准新娘
Well, hello, little lady.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
What can l do for you?
这是个什么鬼东西?
What the hell is this?
怎么了 这是天使...
Why, it's the angel...
不就是按你预订做的吗?
Just like your ordered.
可是这个没有翅膀
No, but she doesn't have wings.
那又怎么样?
Yeah. so?
天使是有翅膀的
So angels have wings.
这就是个普通女人的雕塑
This is just a lady.
不不不 这是天使
No. no, no, no. lt's-- lt's an angel.
你看 美丽而又熟悉的笑容
See, beautiful, all-knowing smile...
一双看透无尽永恒的双眸--天使
Eyes that have seen a thousand eternities--angel.
克洛伊 天使有翅膀吗?
Chloe, do angels have wings?
有时候有?
Sometimes?
一直都有!
Always!
那是人和天使之间的区别--翅膀!
That's the difference between a person and a angel--wings!
天使为什么非得有翅膀?
Why do angels have to have wings?
那样才能飞
So they can fly.
不啊 天使有魔法
No, but angels are magical.
不需要翅膀就能飞
They don't need wings to fly.
怎么了 上帝难道有翅膀?
What, does god have wings?
行了 我没空在这和你讨论神学问题
Okay, l'm not gonna stand here and debate theology with you.
把这个拿回去 然后给我弄个有翅膀的来
So just take it back and bring me one with wings.
不行 噢 噢 我的小姑奶奶
All right, no. whoa, whoa, whoa, little miss.
这可是冰雕
This is a ice sculpture.
我用冰雕刻出来的 会融化的
I sculpted it out of ice, then it melts...
而且我没有那么多冰块可用
And l don't have a lot of them just lyin' around.
我不管 那就雕对翅膀出来再粘上
So sculpt some wings and stick them on. l don't care.
这不是我要的 我不能接受
This isn't what l ordered, and l'm not accepting it.
-好吧 但是... -得得得 拿走
- yeah. but l-- - tut-tut-tut, take it back.
我雕的就是天使
I made an angel.
喂 我说
Oh, yoo-hoo.
还没和你说完呢
Oh, not done with you.
没那么快完事
Not so fast.
嗯 你把开胃菜拿掉了吗
Um, did you get the appetizers down?
我是不是得重新和你过一遍?
Do l need to go through it again?
不 不用了
No.
你点头是表示赞同 还是你脖子扭到了?
Are you nodding to signal yes, or is your neck broken?
哦 是的 开胃菜
Oh, yes, appetizers. yes.
至于晚餐
Dinner.
我要按这个顺序来
I want this on a schedule.
所以我要你把沙拉拿掉
So l want you to get the salads down...
哪怕客人...我的栀子花!
Even if the people aren't-- my gardenias!
你的什么?
Your what?
-停下来! 你会碾到... -
- stop! you're gonna run over... - doesn't seem to be a reason...
-我的栀子花! -为什么不那么做
- my gardenias! - why we didn't do that.
你个白♥痴♥! 停车!
You idiot! stop your truck!
我只是做了我该做的事情 我...
I'm just doing what l'm supposed to be doing. l--
-停车! -什么?
- stop the truck! - huh?
停下来!
Stop!
-你在说什么? -停车!
- what are you talkin' about? - stop the truck!
-停车! 噢!
- stop! - oh!
嗯?
Huh?
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
凯特 我知道这一定...
Kate, l know this must be--
那个开车的白♥痴♥!
That idiot with the truck!
我要杀了他!
I'm gonna kill him.
我要告他! 我要整死他!
I'm gonna sue him, and then l'm gonna kill him!
现在几点了?
What time is it?
现在这个不重要
That's not really important right now.
别跟我说什么重要不重要的
Don't tell me what's important.
我今天要出嫁!
I'm getting married today.
不 你没法了
No, you're not.
我昏倒多久了?
How long have l been unconscious?
-这是个什么医院? -你能不能别打岔
- what kind of hospital is this? - will you please stop...
好好听我说
Interrupting and just listen.
听着 我的保险公♥司♥付你薪水...
Look, my insurance pays your salary...
所以如果我需要信息 我会告诉你的
So if l want some information, just do me the courtesy--
你能不能住嘴! 你死了!
Will you shut up? you're dead!
这是个恶作剧吧?
Is that some kind of sick joke?
你自己看看周围 连墙壁都没有
Look around you. there are no walls.
你以为自己在哪?
Hello? where do you think you are?
好吧 你被砸死的
Okay, you were crushed to death.
不好意思 我有点失控
I'm sorry. l lost my cool.
我一般不会这样的
I don't usually do that.
我死了?
I'm dead?
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
现在 我们没时间了
Now, we don't have much time.
-这儿是天堂吗? -不算吧
- ls this heaven? - not exactly.
-地狱? -不是 请你听我说
- hell? - no. just listen, please.
有些很重要的事情得告诉你
There are some important things for you to know.
那你是谁?
Well, who are you?
我是天使
I'm an angel.
谁把你打扮成这样?
Who put you up to this?
打扮成什么样?
Put me up to what?
我他妈说最后一次 天使是有翅膀的
For the last damn time, angels have wings.
翅膀!
Wings!
天啊 你在消失
Oh, my god, you're disappearing.
这可不好 我很抱歉
That's not good. l'm sorry.
你刚才不是说有重要的事情吗?
You were saying something about important information?
等等 别走啊
Wait! don't go!
喂?
Hello?
喂?!
Hello?!
糟糕!
Crap!
现在越来越清晰了
It's coming in clearer now.
绝对的 清晰了
Definitely, coming in clearer.
一艘船
A boat.
他把钱留在你的船上
He left the money on your boat.
我们没有船
We didn't have a boat.
没有船?
No boat?
等一下
Hold on.
我看到了
I'm getting something.
-你确定你没有船? -没有
- you're sure you didn't have a boat? - no boat.
说不定他有船 但是你不知道
Maybe he had a boat that you didn't know about.
他怕水
He was afraid of the water.
一双靴子?
A boot?
电影精选列表