宝贝,又是我
Babe,it's me again.
说真的你在哪里?
Seriously,where are you?
我再等大概五分钟,然后算了吧
I'm gonna wait for like five minutes and then forget it.
你是来参加聚会的吗?
Are you here for the reunion?
我只是在等人
I'm just waiting for someone.
抱歉
Sorry.
我认错人了
Thought I recognized you.
哦 天哪, 嗨
Oh my God, hi.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗?
Hello,how are you?
我是莎拉,记得吗?
It's Sara,remember?
莎拉
Sara.
是啊
Yeah.
杰西卡·本特利,对吧?
Jessica Bentley,right?
对啊
Yeah.
莎拉,对
Sara,right.
我们...
We were-
一起上过节课
In every single class together.
太棒了
It's just amazing.
我不知道你被邀请了
I had no idea you were invited.
实际上我没有
Actually I wasn't.
西蒙要来他想既然我去了弥撒圣地所以...
Simon was coming and he thought since I went to Mass Acre-
哦我的天啊,西蒙·休斯
Oh my god, Simon Hughes.
他妈的不可能
No fucking way.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
- 不是的. - 没有
- Not yeah. - No.
老实说我对他非常迷恋
I honestly,I had the biggest crush on him
我上高中的时候
when I was in high school.
我一直在想他现在是什么样子
I always wondered what he looks like now.
他看起来棒极了
He looks great.
他是我的未婚夫
He's my fiance.
哇,好吧
Wow,okay.
酷
Cool.
我不知道,你想一起进去吗?
I don't know, like do you want to go in together?
你知道,就像以前一样
You know,like old times.
就像杰西和莎拉在餐厅里
Like Jess and Sarah in the dinner hall
- 边吃冷披萨. - 边闲聊
gossiping over cold pizza.
我们一起做过这些吗?
That was a thing we did?
是啊
Yeah.
对啊,莎拉
All right,Sara.
有烟吗?
Got a spark?
哦,看来抽你的更好
Ooh,actually spliff much better.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好,劳伦
Hello,Lauren.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
哦,我的天哪
Oh,my fucking God.
那是他妈的杰西卡·本特利吗?
Is that Jessica fucking Bentley?
是的,她和西蒙订婚了
Yes,she's engaged to Simon.
西蒙·休斯?
Simon Hughes?
去他妈的
Fuck off.
哦,天哪,他那时候真♥他♥妈♥的帅
Oh my God, he was so fucking fit.
他在这里吗?
Is he here?
- 没有. - 哦
- No. - Oh.
杰西
Jess.
托莫
Tomo.
托莫
Tomo.
托莫
Tomo.
托莫
Tomo.
你输了,伙计
You lost,mate.
输家请一轮
Loser buys the next round.
我钱包被缝上了
I've been stitched up here.
你一直都是个吝啬鬼
You always were a tight ass.
啊,混♥蛋♥
Ah,the prick.
没事的,汤米·鲍威尔
It's all right,Tommy Powell.
我请客吧
I got these.
哦我的天啊
Oh my God.
那是罗伯特·阿丁顿吗?
Is that Robert Addington?
那不是杰西卡·本特利吗
That's never Jessica Bentley.
谁邀请她的?
Who invited her?
他比我们大几岁不是吗?
He was a couple of years above us,wasn't he?
不是我们同级的
Not our.
他竟然认出了你
Surprised he recognized you.
他是西蒙的伴郎
He's Simon's best man.
哦
Oh.
好的,这就说得通了
Right okay,that makes sense.
所以你还是进来了
So you made it inside then.
你的伙伴到了吗?
You're mate turn up?
还没有
Not yet.
他妈的杰西卡·本特利
Jessica fucking Bentley.
真♥他♥妈♥的难以置信
Un fucking believable.
我知道呀
I know.
太疯狂了,不是吗?
It's crazy,isn't it?
抱歉伙计们
Sorry guys.
我得...
I've just.
我得去处理点事
I've gotta go and do something.
我们要不要来杯啤酒?
Should we have a bevy?
乐意之至
Yeah,loved to.
很乐意
Loved to.
你怎么告诉我你不来了
Don't you dare tell me you're not coming.
西蒙你为什么不早点给我打电♥话♥?
Simon,why didn't you call me earlier?
那可是三个小时的车程
It was a three hour drive.
对不起
I'm sorry.
听着,我不是故意要大喊大叫的
Look,I didn't mean to yell.
只是
It's just.
我不知道我能不能和这些人呆在一起
I don't know if I can stay here with these people.
西蒙,他们没变
Simon,they haven't changed.
就像又回到了学校
It's like being back at school again.
我当然没喝酒
Of course I haven't had a drink.
好的,我们家里见
Okay,I'll see you at home.
你回来的时候给我打电♥话♥就行了
Just call me when you're on your way back.
好吧,好吧,我爱你
All right,okay,I love you.
杰西
Jess.
我是内森
It's Nathan.
我们一起参加过国际象棋俱乐部
We were in chess club together.
我只是想在你离开之前打个招呼
I just wanted to say hi before you left.
我不会离开的
I'm not leaving.
太棒了
Great.
我是说,你不走真是太好了
I mean,it's great you're not leaving.
我很高兴你能像其他人一样留下来
I'm happy you're staying like everyone else will be.
人总是越多越好,对吧?
The more the merrier,right?
我是不是把这事搞得很奇怪?
Am I making this weird?
我总是把一件事搞得很奇怪
I'm making this weird.
我现在不说话了
I'm gonna stop talking now.
我现在想起来你是国际象棋俱乐部的
I remember you from chess club now.
我们能回里面去吗?
Can we go back inside?
我们回屋里去吧
Let's go back inside.
你先
After you.
三次任务
Three tours.
我有过三次任务
I did three tours.
三次任务就足够了
The three tours was enough.
最后一次是我的朋友马克引爆了一个简易爆♥炸♥装置
The last one ended when my buddy Mark triggered an IED.
我亲眼目睹
I was looking right at it when it went off.
有些事情是男人不应该看到的
Some things no man should have to see.
你想试着在周五晚上来这里工作吗?
You wanna try working down here on a Friday night?
我是唯一幸存下来的人
I was the only one who survived.
为什么心智正常的人
Why would anyone in their right mind
都会参加学校聚会?
attend a school reunion?
我说让过去就成为过去吧
Let the past be the past I say.
是啊,很好笑不是吗?
Yeah,it's a laugh,innit it?
你会因为每个人都记得多讨厌对方
You get pissed that everyone remembers
电影精选列表