请大家注意一下
May I have your attention, please?
女士们先生们
Uh, ladies and gentlemen,
感谢大家莅临现场营造如此隆重的庆典
thank you all, for making this such a memorable celebration.
现在将由欣斯顿先生高贵的新娘
Now, to top off our night,
为大家带来今晚的开场
Mr. Hingston's exquisite bride
她将为新郎官献唱一首非常特别的情歌♥
will serenade him with a very special love song.
♪ 我是属于你的 你的女仆 ♪
♪ I'm yours to keep, your servant ♪
♪ 我愿服侍在你身边 顺遂你意 ♪
♪ I'll cater to you, all your needs ♪
♪ 细细数着你的罪过 ♪
♪ Counting all your sins ♪
♪ 一条接一条 ♪
♪ One by one ♪
♪ 因你截获了我的心 ♪
♪ As you hold my stolen heart ♪
♪ 我们之间的火花熊熊燃烧 ♪
♪ Our lights ignite the fire ♪
♪ 但那火焰一窜冲天 ♪
♪ But flames are growing higher ♪
♪ 将我化为灰烬落在你脚边 ♪
♪ My ashes at your feet ♪
♪ 我是中了什么爱的魔咒 ♪
♪ What is this incantation? ♪
♪ 我要你的降临将我拯救 ♪
♪ You were my salvation ♪
♪ 我寻寻觅觅的你 就是我今生所需 ♪
♪ Everything I need, everything I need ♪
再唱一遍 宝贝
Sing it again, sweetheart!
对 亲爱的 真棒
Yes, darling! Good girl!
太棒了 再唱一遍吧
Brava! Sing it again!
再唱一遍吧
Sing it again!
谢谢大家 在场每一位都让我感到荣幸
Thank you. I'm honored by each and every one of you.
非常感谢大家
Thank you, so very much.
真是个漂亮的新娘
What a stunning bride.
瞧瞧这婚礼多气派
And what a stupendous wedding.
她在这呢 在这边
Oh, there she is. Over here.
现在又回到他那了
Oh, back to him now.
抱歉 我失陪一下
If you'll excuse me, a moment.
欣斯顿先生在楼上等你
Mr. Hingston is expecting you upstairs.
可别让新郎官等久了
A husband shouldn't be kept waiting any longer.
您的女儿真是位完美的上层人
Your daughter is the epitome of Upper perfection.
她的人生是她自己走出来的
She's earned the life ahead of her.
你一定很以她为傲吧
You must be so very proud.
是的
Indeed.
那地方真是能化腐朽为神奇
That place works miracles.
你之前本来很难搞
You could be so difficult, before.
但是现在
But now,
就像以前的那个她从未存在过
It's as if that girl never existed.
两个月前
什么
What?
有人吗
Hello?
早上好 乌玛
Good morning, Uma.
我不是有意吓您的 早餐马上就来
I didn't mean to startle you. Breakfast is on its way.
早餐 等等 我在哪
Breakfast? Wait, where am I?
您当然是在天堂了
You're in paradise, of course.
小姐
Mademoiselle!
乌玛
Uma!
小姐
Mademoiselle!
乌玛
Uma!
乌玛 乌玛
Uma! Uma!
乌玛
Uma!
新来的吗
New in town?
听着 我需要帮助 好吗
Look, I-I need help, OK?
他们在追我 而 而且
They're chasing me and-and--
我需要找个地方躲起来
and I need somewhere to hide.
我都不知道我是怎么到这来的
I don't even know how I got here.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
乌玛 小姐
Uma! Mademoiselle!
跟我来吧
Just come with me.
这 这是什么地方
Wh-what is this place?
这是你们丢的吗
You lost something?
你在干什么 不不不
What are you doing? No, no, no, no!
你们为什么不回答我
Why won't you answer me?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
不好意思 你是谁
Excuse me, but, who are you?
有些人因为玫瑰带刺而抱怨
Some people complain that rose bushes have thorns.
而我
I rejoice that...
却因为荆棘丛中有玫瑰而欣悦
thorn bushes have roses.
我在这里干什么
What am I doing here?
亲爱的 你不必担惊受怕
Honey, you have no reason to be afraid.
这是一处情感治疗中心
This is a center for emotional healing.
可以让你全身心地持续治疗
Holistic and sustained healing.
大多数女孩来的时候都没那么活跃
Now, most of our girls aren't quite so feisty when they arrive,
但我能理解这对你来说有多困难
but I do understand how difficult this must be for you.
为什么我不能离开这
Why can't I leave?
解决你的脾气问题 需要一段时间
Addressing your anger issues, is gonna take a while.
宝贝 他们告诉我你昨天又失控了
Sweetheart, they told me you lost control again, last night.
你可以告诉我妈 她完全是在浪费时间
You can tell my mother, that she is wasting her time.
这是个机会 乌玛
This is an opportunity, Uma.
放松下来 谢谢
Relax. Thank you.
发掘新的角度去看待你的人生
Observe your life from a new perspective.
什么角度 你的角度吗
And whose perspective is that? Yours?
那我自己的想法呢
And what about mine?
你要在这里待上两个月
You'll be with us for two months.
在这段时间里我只要求你保持开放的心态
All I ask in that time, is you keep an open mind,
还有就是 再考虑一下离开这里之后
and, reconsider your marriage proposal,
你的婚约
after your stay.
行李是您母亲安排的 小姐
Luggage was arranged by your mother, mademoiselle.
你们都这么说话吗
Do you all talk like that?
也算是时候了 亲爱的
Well, it's about time, darling. Uh...
路上颠簸吗
Hi. Rough trip?
其实来的路上我什么也记不得了
Actually, I don't remember any of it.
那你可走运了
Oh, well, lucky you,
因为那架水上飞机
because that seaplane was sketchier
比咯吱的过山车还要颠簸
than a broke-ass roller coaster.
-水上飞机吗 -是啊
- Sea plane? - Yeah.
我是克洛伊
I'm Chloe.
乌玛
Uma.
那是俞
That's Yu.
我估计她不太怎么想待在这
I don't reckon she's too keen on being here.
那 你是说你想吗
What, and you are?
只要能让我父母别再唠叨我了
Well, if it'll get my parents off my back.
他们唠叨你什么呢
What's their problem?
他们觉得让我在这待上两个月能让我
They think two months here is gonna turn me into
变成什么苗条选美皇后 跟我姐♥妹♥们♥一样
some skinny pageant queen, like my sisters.
我才不会 因为我自个儿好着呢
It won't, because I'm fine just the way I am.
不过就当是过来度个假了
But, hey, I'll take a free vacation.
俞
Yu.
-俞 -干嘛
- Yu! - What?
来认识下乌玛
Meet Uma.
-你好 -他们告诉我是单间
- Hi. - They told me no roommates.
那又不是我们的错 姐妹
Well, hey, that's not our fault, girl.
别碰我的东西
And don't touch my stuff.
准备穿上盛装出席晚宴吧 女士们
Let's dress for dinner, ladies.
好吧
Ok.
其他的菜呢
Where's the rest of it?
我们的菜谱是严格根据您的
Our diet is individually calibrated
最佳饮食健康和心理均衡所调配的
for your optimum physical health and your mental equilibrium.
这 我喝不了 因为
Eh, uh, I can't because, um,
因为我 我乳糖不耐
I'm, uh, uh, la-lactose intolerant?
过敏和不耐的情况已经考虑在内了
Allergies and intolerances have been dutifully accounted for,
而且小姐 乳制品不是为您准备的
and, mademoiselle, dairy is not one of yours.
行吧 随便吧
OK, fine, whatever.
我们希望您能吃完所有的晚餐
We kindly ask you to finish all of your dinner,
以便有足够的精力参加明天的活动
to have sufficient nourishment for tomorrow's activities.
祝您们用餐愉快 小姐们
Bon appétit, mademoiselles.
你认识她吗
You know her?
不认识
No.
我一到这她就把我坑了一回
She screwed me over, as soon as I got here.
什么
What?
她是谁啊