-有点麻烦 -是的
-This is gonna be rough. -Yep.
-嗨 爸爸 -嗨 丹妮拉
- Hi, Dad. - Hey, Daniela.
我要赶去安检 一切都好吗?是 很好 打个招呼
I'm rushing to security. Is everything okay? Yeah, we're fine. Just checking in.
–不好意思 -你能做到吗?
-Sorry. -Are you gonna make it?
我觉得医疗检查应该尽快进行
Yeah, I think med-checks should go quickly.
我是说在午夜前赶到这里
I meant make it here before midnight.
你还在新加坡
You're still in Singapore.
夏威夷晚了18个小时
Well, Hawaii is 18 hours behind.
到东京只要六个多小时 还有六分钟到檀香山
It's just over six hours to Tokyo. Another six to Honolulu.
我会有充足的时间去那里
So, I'll be there with plenty of time to spare.
除夕夜 有点延迟…
New Year's Eve. One delay...
嘿嘿 不会有任何延迟
Hey, hey. There won't be any delays.
等一等
Hold on.
嘿抱歉 今天早上我要迟到了
Hey, sorry. I'm running late this morning.
我需要扫描你的警徽
I just need to scan your badge,
我们会很快给你接通的
and we'll get you through quickly.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
告诉你凯莉阿姨我在等她做的羊肚
Now, tell your Aunt Carrie I'm expecting some homemade haggis,
小屁孩和邋遢鬼在等我 对吧
neeps, and tatties waiting for me, all right?
–好的 -待会儿见
- Okay. - I'll see you soon.
嗨,爸爸
Hey, Dad.
我真的很高兴我们能这样
I'm really glad that we're doing this.
我很抱歉过了这么久我们才在一起
And I'm sorry that it's taken so long for us to be together.
布罗迪 不用道歉 我知道你在学校的生活很忙
BRODIE Don't apologize. I know you have a busy life at school.
是啊 多亏了你
Yeah, thanks to you.
那是我的工作 亲爱的
That's my job, sweetheart.
我别无选择
I wouldn't have it any other way.
嗯 没错
Well, almost.
-托伦斯机长? -是的 抱歉我迟到了
- Captain Torrance? - Yeah, sorry I'm late.
没事 长官 飞行官还没来呢
It's fine, sir. The flight officer hasn't even come by yet.
–好 –哦 塞缪尔·德勒
- Good. - Oh. Samuel Dele.
-很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
-Nice to meet you. -Oh, nice to meet you.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- Happy New Year. - And to you.
-你来自哪里? -香港 先生
-Where are you from? -Uh, Hong Kong, sir.
在民航处接受培训
Did my training at the Civil Aviation Department.
哦 是的 我听说那是一所很棒的学院
Oh, yeah. I hear that's a great academy.
你呢 先生?我猜是英国
And you, sir? English, I'm guessing?
不 不要降低我自己的身份
Hell, no. I wouldn't lower myself.
–不 我是苏格兰人 –哦
- Nope. I'm Scottish. - Oh.
尽管我几年前开过英国皇家空军运输机
Although I did fly RAF Transport years ago.
那时候 所有令人兴奋的任务都交给英国人
Back then, all the sexy assignments went to the English blokes.
但我不介意 因为对我来说
I didn't mind, though, because for me,
重型飞机是进入航♥空♥公♥司♥的捷径
the heavies were an easy path into the airlines.
看来他们要帮我们度过难关
Well, it looks like they're pushing us through weather.
当然了
Of course they are.
先生们 让我看看
Gentlemen, let's see.
一百一十九 十四名乘客
One-hundred and nineteen, fourteen passengers.
一切都畅通 有问题吗?
Everything cleared. Any questions?
是的 看来我们要挺过恶劣天气了
Yeah. Looks like we're pushing through some serious weather.
在中国南海聚集
It's converging here over the South China Sea.
我们意识到了这一点 等你到那里的时候
We're aware of it. By the time you get there,
-它应该转移到内陆 -如果它在那不走呢?
-it should have moved inland. -What if it sits there and stews?
我们可以向东推进 北上吕宋岛?
We can push out east, come north over Luzon?
这就增加了一个小时和18K的燃料
That adds an hour and 18K in fuel.
这趟航♥班♥白跑了 我们得缩短时间
The flight's nearly empty, so we need to shorten.
调到37 天气会好的
Take it to 37. You'll clear that weather.
不错的飞行 新年快乐
Good flight. Happy New Year.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
我们的ipad能像他的那样控制天气吗?
Do our iPads control the weather like his does?
好了
There you go.
你好 先生们
Hello, gentlemen.
我叫邦妮 今晚我是你们的主任
My name's Bonnie. I'll be your chief tonight.
-哦 很高兴见到你 邦妮 -很高兴见到你
-Oh. Nice to meet you, Bonnie. -Good to meet you.
机长 你要去机场
Um, Captain, you're needed in the Jetway.
-好的 -再见 机长
-Okay. -See you soon, Cap.
托伦斯机长 我是飞行指挥官 我能帮你什么忙吗?
Captain Torrance, Flight Commander. How can I help you?
引渡到多伦多
Fugitive extradition to Toronto.
我们会一直陪你到东京
We'll be with you as far as Tokyo.
他会一直受到我的监管
He'll remain in constraints and be under my constant supervision.
他危险吗?他做了什么?
Well, is he dangerous? What did he do?
15年前杀了人
Homicide. 15 years ago.
没想到会这样
Wasn't expecting that.
我们在巴厘岛用化名找到了他
We found him in Bali under an alias.
我得说 他一直都在那
And he's been around, I'll say that.
是的 这是一次公开飞行 你会吸引很多人的注意
Yeah, this is a bare flight. You're gonna attract a lot of attention.
我不想吓到其他乘客
I don't wanna scare the rest of the passengers.
恐怕你只能跟着我们了 机长
I'm afraid you're stuck with us, Captain.
好吧
All right.
拜托你离其他人远点
Just keep away from everyone else, please.
收到
Copy that.
我们走吧
Let's go.
-你检查后面了吗? -一切都安排好了
-Did you check the back there? -Everything is set back there.
晚上好 女士们
Evening, ladies.
-晚上好 机长 -晚上好 你好吗?
-Evening, Captain. -Evening. How are you?
-啊 伊莎贝拉 你好吗? -嘿 好
-Ah, Isabella, how are you? -Hey. Good.
-是的 -好的 很好
-Yeah. -Good, good.
-玛丽亚 快乐 -你好 玛丽亚 好
-Maria. Pleasure. -Hi, Maria. Yeah.
布罗迪托兰斯
Brodie Torrance.
我们都准备好离开新加坡了吗?
We're all ready to get out of Singapore?
-是的 先生 -好的 我们走吧
-Yes, sir. -Okay. Let's go.
好的
Okay.
好的 确认有14名乘客
Okay, confirming 14 passengers.
14名乘客 新年飞行
Fourteen passengers. New Year's light.
大家都看到我们后面的特别嘉宾了吧?
I'm sure everybody's seen our special guest at the back?
路易斯·加斯帕 35B
Louis Gaspare, 35B.
他做了什么?
What did he do?
我相信我们知道得越少越好
I'm sure the less we know, the better.
你知道的 尽量少跟他交流
You know, just keep your interactions with him to a minimum. That's all.
–是吗 好 -是的
-All right? Good. -Yep.
我们要开始新的一年了吗?
So, we're gonna get this new year started?
-是的 先生 -是的
-Yes, sir. -Yes.
好吧 让他们上船 让我们有一个愉快的飞行
All right. Get 'em on board. Let's have a good flight.
–好的 -你也是
- Okay. - Same to you.
-你好吗? -你好
- How you doing? - Hi, there.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
-Happy New Year. -Happy New Year.
对 就在后面
Yeah, just back there.
-新年快乐 -谢谢
-Happy New Year. -Thanks.
-你好 新年快乐 -你好
-Hi. Happy New Year. -Hi.
-嗨 你好 -谢谢
- Hi. Hi. - Thank you.
你好 新年快乐 不多说了
Hi. Happy New Year. I'm not gonna resend it.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
-他们见过他 -新年快乐
- They've seen his face. - Happy New Year.
他们……他们已经看到了 我…
They've... They've seen it. I...
-加里 我不能逼他们签字 -嗨 新年快乐
- Gary, I can't make them sign. - Hi, happy New Year.
-嗨 -新年快乐
- Hey. - Happy New Year.
-嘿 你好吗? -我不能让他们签字
- Hey, how are you? - I can't make them sign.
-你好吗? -那是你的…
- How're you doing? - That's your...
你好 新年快乐
Hello. Happy New Year.
- D-F 就在这里 -你好
- D-F, just right here. - Hello.
你在开玩笑吧?你是怎么升级的?
You gotta be kidding me? How'd you get an upgrade?
拖车英里键
Trailmiles.
我要一个人坐经济舱
I've gotta sit on my own, in coach.
-新年快乐 -新年快乐
- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.
他们应该在你买♥♥票的时候告诉你
They should tell you when you buy your ticket
-飞机多老了? -不开玩笑
-how old the plane will be. -No kidding.
不用担心 伙计们
Oh, no need to worry, folks.
这些飞机几乎坚不可摧
These planes are pretty much indestructible.
嘿 女孩 新年快乐
Hey, girls. Happy New Year.
-嗨 -嗨 嗨
- Hi. - Hi, hi.
-嗨 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
电影精选列表