万岁!
Banzai!
举起手来! 趴下! 趴下!
Get your hands up! Get down! Get down!
你,趴下! 趴下!
You, get down! Get down!
把手放在我能看见的地方!
Put your hands where I can see them!
把钱给我! 呆在那儿!
Give me the money! Stay there!
把钱给我!
Give me the money!
快点! 他妈的快点!
Come on! Fuckin' hurry up!
呆在那儿!
Stay there!
钱! 快点!
The money! Hurry up!
快点!
Come on!
快点! 走走走!
Come on! Go, go, go, go!
都放进去!
Get it all in there!
- 这些很好吃,我给你一些-快点! 快点! 快点!
- These are delicious. I'll give you some. - Come on! Come on! Let's hurry!
加油! 加油!
Come on! Come on!
快点!
Come on!
嘿。
Hey.
这是一个充满希望的手镯。
This is a bracelet of hope.
谢谢!
Thank you!
柏妮丝,我们该怎么办?
Bernice, what are we going to do?
我们想做什么就做什么。
Whatever we want to do.
我们以前从没出过家门。
We've never been outside our house before.
我们自♥由♥了吗?
Are we free?
是这种感觉吗?
Is this what it feels like?
我觉得这样感觉好多了。
I think it feels much better than that.
我不是囚犯!
I'm not a prisoner!
戈薇 · 戈薇。
Kagome kagome.
笼中之鸟。
The bird in the cage.
什么时候,哦,什么时候才能出来。
When, oh, when will it come out.
在黎明的夜晚。
In the night of dawn.
鹤和乌龟滑倒了。
The crane and turtle slipped.
现在谁在你后面?
Who is behind you now?
很高兴见到你们,孩子们。
Good to see you children.
州长!
The Governor!
快点,我们走!
Come on, let's move!
混♥蛋♥,混♥蛋♥。
Cocksucker, motherfucker.
让我看看你的蛋蛋!
Let me see your balls!
别把我的白鞋弄脏了!
Don't mess my white shoes up!
- 是他吗?-是的,长官。
- Is this him? - Yes, sir, Governor.
他是个长相卑鄙的家伙,不是吗?
He's a mean looking cuss, ain't he?
他们说..。
They say...
你是名副其实的幻影,
you're a veritable phantasm,
你已经逃脱了法律的制裁
that you have slipped through the firm grasp of the law
在上帝的大地上比任何其他人都多。
more than any other man on God's great earth.
他们还说..。
They also say...
是你在 P29抢劫了 Bleufeur 国家银行,
you're the one who robbed the Bleufeur National Bank in P29,
杀戮,以及其他,
killing, among others,
三个出纳员,
three tellers,
两个保安,
two security guards,
一个退休的海军上校,
a retired Navy colonel,
他的母亲,
his mother,
还有一个小男孩,
and a small boy,
他唯一的罪行就是吃甜甜的樱桃口香糖球。
whose only crime was masticating a sweet cheery cherry gumball.
请穿制♥服♥,安次郎。
Suit, please, Yasujiro.
我的孙女,柏妮丝,失踪了,先生。
My granddaughter, Bernice, has been lost to us, sir.
啊,谢谢你,安次郎。
Ah, thank you, Yasujiro.
女名女子名。
Bernice.
我喜欢黑色皮革。
I have a fondness for black leather.
我实话告诉你先生,
I tell you truly, sir,
我的孙女,
my granddaughter,
我亲爱的甜心,
my sweet sugar pie,
我希望她能回到我身边。
I would have her returned to me.
我希望她尽快回到我身边。
I would have her returned to me posthaste.
而你,先生..。
And you, sir...
先生,我听说,
you, sir, I am told,
是做这项工作的人。
are the man to do the job.
女名女子名。
Bernice.
柏妮丝!
Bernice!
柏妮丝! 柏妮丝!
Bernice! Bernice!
呃,安次郎。
Uh, Yasujiro.
柏妮丝。
Bernice...
我的天啊。
Oh, my gosh.
我见过更好的。
I've seen better.
我爷爷的钟太大了放不下货架
♪ My grandfather's clock was too large for the shelf ♪
所以它在地板上站了90年
♪ So it stood 90 years on the floor ♪
♪它比那个老人本人高一半
♪ It was taller by half than the old man himself ♪
虽然它的重量不超过一分钱
♪ Though it weighed not a pennyweight more ♪
钱是在他出生那天的早上买♥♥的
♪ It was bought on the morn of the day that he was born ♪
♪而且永远是他的财富和骄傲
♪ And was always his treasure and pride ♪
但是它停了下来,再也没有走了
♪ But it stopped, short never to go again ♪
当老人死去的时候
♪ When the old man died
90年没有沉睡
♪ 90 years without slumbering
滴答,滴答
♪ Tick tock, tick tock
他的生命计时
♪ His life seconds numbering
滴答,滴答
♪ Tick tock, tick tock
它停了下来,再也不走了
♪ It stopped, short never to go again ♪
当老人死去的时候
♪ When the old man died
哎呀,哎呀!
My, my!
那不是又舒适又贴身。
Don't that fit nice and snug.
就在我们现在所处的位置
Just beyond the point where we now stand
有一段高速公路
lies a stretch of highway
邪恶统治的地方。
where evil reigns.
是幽灵!
It's ghost!
鬼魂,我告诉你!
Ghost, I tell you!
哦!
Ooh!
在路上!
In the way of the road!
- 他们可能在任何地方-闭嘴!
- They can be anywhere. - Shut up!
现在你看到了,现在你看不到了。
Now you see them. Now you don't.
我说了闭嘴!
I said shut up!
没关系,警长。
Oh, it's alright, Sheriff.
我知道有很多人赞同这个观点。
I know many who subscribe to that...
超自然的胡言乱语。
supernatural mumbo jumbo.
鬼魂..。
Ghosts...
也许。
perhaps.
或者,也许,是一群人
Or, maybe, it's a bunch
不信上帝的鸡♥奸♥者
of godless sodomites
他们把这块土地当囚犯。
that have taken the land prisoner.
我害怕我亲爱的柏妮丝
I fear my sweet Bernice
掉进了他们邪恶的巢穴。
has fallen into their perverse lair.
我明白你为什么想要她回来了。
I can see why you want her back.
他说了什么? !
What did he say?!
我要杀了你!
I'll kill you!
啊!
Yahhh!
现在还没有人
No man is yet to be
对我的安次郎来说是个不错的对手。
a worthy opponent for my Yasujiro.
我警告你,先生,和我吵架是错误的
I warn you, sir, to quarrel with me is a mistake
许多人已经决定再也不做了。
many men have made never to make again.
最好快点过去。
Better zip up there.
你不会想感冒的。
You don't want to catch a cold.
这是一个了不起的装置,不是吗?
It's a remarkable device, isn't it?
让我指出它的一些优点。
Let me point out some of its finer qualities.
每个机械臂都配备了一个爆♥炸♥装置。
Each arm is equipped with an explosive device.
哦,这是一种保护措施。
Oh, it's a protective measure.
这些设备是连接的
These devices are connected
一个神经传感器,
to a neuro sensor,
可以识别脉冲
which can recognize the impulse
一个男人打算袭击一个无助的女人。
of a man intending to strike a helpless woman.
如果那个脉冲被检测到,
Should that impulse be detected,
警报就会响起,如果不被注意,
an alarm will sound and if unheeded,
爆♥炸♥就会发生。
detonation will occur.
你的裤子上也装有炸♥药♥。
Your trousers are also equipped with explosives.
电影精选列表