-谢谢您带我们去看电影 -不用谢 唐娜
- thanks for taking us to the movies. - you're welcome, donna.
明天学校见
See you at school tomorrow.
我们一起参加拉拉队甄选
I'll wait for you at cheerleading tryouts.
我想 今年我还是不参加拉拉队了
Yeah, I think I'm gonna skip it this year.
怎么了?
Why?
你也知道的 我妈不同意
Well, my mom doesn't think it's such a good idea, you know,
-发生那么多事 -也许她是对的
- with all that's happened. - she's probably right.
拉拉队员的空缺只有一个 我们之中一定要选上一人
There's only one spot left on the team, and one of us has to get it
千万别让克里希得到
So that crissy doesn't.
她到底哪里得罪你了 你怎么那么讨厌她
What did that poor girl do to you two to make you hate her so?
说来话长
Where do you want me to start?
明天见 再见
See you tomorrow. bye.
再见
Bye.
他们1941年在杜克大学赢得玫瑰杯橄榄球赛时候 取得一个第八和第二的记录
They had an 8 and 2 record in 1941, when they won the rose bowl at duke.
我回来了
I'm home.
爸爸?
Dad?
乔伊?
Joey?
你的球棒差点没让我摔死
I almost killed myself on this!
乔伊?
Joey?
小混♥蛋♥ 听到没有?
Did you hear me, butthole?
喂
Hey!
电视关小声点
Turn the tv down.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
Where is she?
她不在这里
She's not here!
我向天发誓
I swear to god!
天啊 救救我吧
Oh, help me, somebody!
求你了 不要
Please, don't.
她是属于我的
She belongs to me.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
-你肯定知道 你可是她妈妈啊 -不
- I know you know, you're her mother. - no!
告诉我她在哪里
Tell me where she is!
她今晚在朋友家过夜
She's at a sleepover.
求你了 不要
Please, don't.
救命啊 救命啊 停下 停下
Help me! help me! please, stop! stop!
救命啊
Help me!
我这样做是为了我们
I did it for us.
不
No!
然后发生了什么?
And then what happens?
然后我就惊醒了 像以前一样
And then I wake up, just like I always did.
就好像我以前跟你说的一样
Well, like I told you before,
噩梦是真实生活的反映和重现
The nightmare is an associate form of reliving the real experience.
是你心有所冀
It's to be expected.
我知道
I know.
我只是...我已经很久没有做这些噩梦了
I just... they went away for such a long time.
实在是难以置信 我又做回这些噩梦
I can't believe they're back.
唐娜 治疗的过程至少需要持续三年
Donna, it's going to take more than three years.
而你现在表现得很好啊
You're doing amazingly well.
你现在就当他是一个梦魇
Think of him only as a phantom to you now.
而且他被抓起来并且被永远囚禁在
He was caught and put away forever
十万八千里远的地方
2,300 miles away.
他除了透过梦境来伤害你 别无他法
The only place that he can hurt you is in your dreams.
我本以为我不会再做那些梦
I just thought they stopped.
生活的转变会提高心理创伤重现的可能
Psychological trauma often heightens during times of transition.
无可置疑的是 你现在正在你人生的转折点
And you don't need me to tell you that your life is in transition.
你快要高中毕业 秋天就要念大学了
High school is coming to an end, college in the fall.
还有成人的过程中所产生的疑虑
The uncertainty that comes with being an adult.
那天晚上的记忆会随着时间的推移慢慢变淡
The memories of that night will come and go and fade with time,
但是却无法忘怀
But you will never forget it.
就好像明天晚上一样 那么令人难忘
Just like you'll never forget tomorrow night.
希望那会是你快乐的回忆
But hopefully that will be a memory that you'll always want to remember.
告诉我吧
So, tell me,
你明晚穿的裙子是什么颜色的?
What color is your dress?
是一件香槟色镶有粉红色和金色的珠子的束胸裙子
It's a champagne color with pink and gold beads and it's corseted,
有点性感
So it's a little sexy.
听起来挺不错嘛
Oh, it sounds pretty.
说起性感
If you want to talk about sexy,
你可要看看丽萨的那件低胸裙子了
You should see lisa's dress with that plunging neckline.
罗尼看到一定会爱死你的
Ronnie's gonna love you in it.
没错 要是不♥穿♥的话一定更爱不释手了
Yeah, he's gonna love me even more out of it.
罗尼尽他所能找到了最豪华的轿车
I made sure ronnie got the biggest limousine he could find.
我实在不能相信麦克帮斯普林找豪华轿车
I can't actually believe that michael is helping spring for the limo
还帮罗尼和鲍比找到有两个独♥立♥睡房♥的套间
And a two bedroom suite with ronnie and bobby.
男生们都打算在毕业舞会上泡到女生
It's prom night. that boy's planning on getting laid.
让他们白日做梦吧
Yeah. in his dreams maybe.
好了 唐娜 看看吧
All right, donna. have a look.
哇 真漂亮 我喜欢
Oh, it looks good. I like it.
-唐娜? -怎么了?
- donna? - what?
-没事吧? -没有 我没事
- you okay? - yeah, I'm okay.
鲍比说什么时候用豪华轿车来接你呢?
What time did bobby say to be ready for the limo?
-七点钟 -天啊 我太兴奋了
- 7:00. - oh, I'm so excited.
-唐娜 他快到了 -行了 凯伦阿姨
- he's going to be here soon, donna! - okay, aunt karen!
她长大了
She's come so far.
准备要去高中毕业舞会了
Going to her senior prom.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我的天啊 真抱歉
Oh, my god. oh, my gosh. I'm sorry.
实在太抱歉了
Sorry.
不 不 没有关系
No, no, it's okay.
你没有坚持吃药吗?
Have you stopped taking your pills?
我已经一个星期没有吃了
Yeah, for like a week now.
你还记得科洛医生的话吧
You know what dr. crowe said.
我知道 我只是...
I know, I just...
不想变得呆呆傻傻地去舞会
I don't want to be numb tonight.
我要铭记所有的事 每一件发生的事
I wanna remember everything. everything that happens.
除此之外 那是我的毕业舞会 我会紧张也是合情合理 不是吗?
Besides, you know, it's my prom. I'm supposed to be really anxious, right?
当然
Of course you are.
天啊 你真是美极了
Gosh, you look so beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你一定会玩得很尽兴的 这将是一个难忘之夜
You are gonna have so much fun. this is gonna be a great night.
天啊 他来了
Oh, my god! he's here.
别紧张
Don't worry.
来吧
Here.
我想她希望你今晚带上这个
I know she would want you to wear it tonight.
不 不 万一我不小心弄脏了怎么办?
No, no. what if I get something on it?
她一定会为你感到骄傲的
She would be so proud of you.
来吧
Come here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我到楼下去告诉鲍比你差不多准备好了
I'm gonna go downstairs and tell bobby that you're almost ready.
好的
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
虽然我第一年不会拿到奖学金或者什么补助
I wouldn't be getting a scholarship or anything, not my first year.
但是我会非常非常地...努力
But I think if I work really, really hard...
你真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢
Thanks.
你也很帅啊 西装笔挺的
You look so good. you clean up very well.
谢谢
Thank you.
这太可爱了
It's so pretty.
我在花店里面选了四个小时
Yeah. four hours with the flower lady.
-这个是你亲自挑选的吗? -算是吧
- did you pick it out yourself? - kind of.
才不是呢
Did not!
好的 对了 谢谢
Okay, yeah. thank you.
-谢谢 -来吧 我帮你带上
- thank you. - here, I can do this.
-逗你玩的 开玩笑而已 -我的天啊
- I'm kidding, I'm kidding. - oh, my god!
你吓倒我了
You totally scared me.
-行了 -照张相吧
- perfect. - photo op.
好了 准备好了吗?
Okay, ready?
-好假啊 -好的 一 二 三 四 五
- so cheesy. - okay. one, two, three, four, five.
好了
There we go.
我们可是相信你们了
We're trusting you.
-我曾经去过毕业舞会... -亲爱的 亲爱的 没事的
- I went to prom once... - honey, honey. it's okay.