恐怖南瓜头
继续祈祷 艾迪 继续
Go on, do your prayers, Eddie. Go on.
上帝保佑妈妈 爸爸和农场 阿门
God bless Mama and Daddy and the farm. Amen.
妈妈 - 嗯?
- Mama. - Mmm-hmm?
今晚爸爸怎么了? - 没什么 艾迪
- What's wrong with Daddy tonight? - Nothing, Eddie.
听话 去睡觉 听到了吗?
You mind me and you go right to sleep, you hear?
不会有事吧?
Will it be all right?
我应该害怕吗?
Should I be afraid?
(WAILING)
(GRUNTING)
(WAILING CONTINUES)
(SCREAMING)
(GASPING)
(KNOCKING ON DOOR)
汤姆·哈利!开门 汤姆!是我 克莱顿·海勒!汤姆!
Tom Harley. Open up, Tom. It's me, Clayton Heller. Tom.
(BANGING ON DOOR)
请开门!
Please open the door.
噢 看在上帝的面子上 汤姆 请开门!
For God's sakes, Tom. Open up, please!
它在追我 汤姆!它就要追到我了!
It's after me, Tom. it's gonna get me.
举头三尺有神明 汤姆 我们不能坐视不理
God in heaven, Tom. We can't just sit here.
我们只能这样 艾丽 这和我们一点关系都没有
We have to, Ellie. This has nothing to do with us.
你算什么基♥督♥徒?看在上帝的份上
What kind of a Christian are you, for God's sakes?
你一定要帮我 哈利! - 汤姆!
- HELLER: You got to help me, Harley! - Tom.
妈妈! - 去照顾孩子
- Mama. - See to the boy.
汤姆 如果你不开门 它会抓住我的
HELLER: Tom, it's gonna get me if you don't open the door!
看在老天的份上 请帮帮我!噢 汤姆!
For God's sake, please help me! Tom.
爸爸为什么不让那个男人进来?
Why doesn't Daddy let the man in?
请打开门! - 他不能 亲爱的 他就是不能
- HELLER: Please open the door! - He can't, baby. He just can't.
离我家远点
TOM: Get away from my door.
离我和我的家人远点 - 汤姆 求你了!
- Get away from me and my family! - Tom, please!
(CRYING)
你一定要帮我 汤姆
You got to help me, Tom.
它来了 我没有杀死那个女孩
It's coming. I didn't kill that girl.
我对此一无所知 我也不想知道
I don't know nothing about that, and I don't want to.
他们说我♥干♥的 汤姆 但是我没有
They said I did, Tom. But I didn't.
很抱歉 但是我不能为了你让我家人冒险 克莱顿
Now, I'm sorry. I am. But I can't risk my family for you, Clayton.
现在 我拿了猎枪 快走开
Now, I got my shotgun here.
走开 要不然我就开枪了
Get away. Get away afore I have to use it.
(SCREAMING)
(ROARING)
(HELLER SCREAMING)
吉普西 准备好了吗?开始准备
Gypsy, ready? Ready?
嘿 捡起来 到这儿来 快点
Pick it up. Come here. Come on.
好的 准备好了?去捡起来
All right, ready? Go get it.
快点
Come on.
(swans)
现在 年轻人 到这儿来
Now, young man, come up here.
谢谢你 你一直在干什么? - 和吉普西一起玩
- I thank you. What've you been doing? - Playing with Gypsy.
哦
ED: Mmm-hmm.
很好
That's good.
你知道吗?当我像你这么大的时候
You know something? When I was your age,
你曾祖母常常给我洗手
your great-grandmama used to wash my hands.
她太老了 手上的皮肤像薄纸一样
And she was so old that the skin on her hands was thin as tissue paper.
感觉很好
It felt so good.
你猜怎么了?
Guess what?
屋子里最后一个人将获得刷早餐盘子的殊荣
Last one in the house will get the privilege of washing the breakfast dishes.
离开小镇
Get out of town.
快点 吉普西
ED: Come on, Gypsy.
别让它在桌子旁边 比利 - 但是他很饿 爸爸
- Not at the table, Billy. - But he's awful hungry, Daddy.
把它放到碗里
Put it in the bowl.
到讲故事时间了吗? - 我在思考
- Is it story time? - I reckon.
等等 我去拿点东西
Wait. I got to get something.
爸爸? - 等一下
- Daddy? - Hold on.
我给你做了一份礼物 - 你做的?
- I made you a present. - You did?
我喜欢礼物
I like presents.
噢 很好 这东西很特别
Oh, well. Now, this is something.
是戴在你脖子上的
It goes around your neck.
这是很特别的东西
This is something special.
你真的喜欢吗? - 我喜欢它
- You really like it? - I love it.
你没必要每天都戴 喜欢戴的时候戴
You don't have to wear it every day or nothing. Just when it strikes you.
拥抱一下 我永远都不会取下它的 小坏蛋
Give me a hug. I ain't never taking it off, punk.
好吧 现在等一等
All right, now, wait a minute.
很久以前 有一个肮脏不堪的老人
Once upon a time, there was this scruffy old man,
他是一个对待问题含糊的人
and you know, he was one of them yes-and-no kind of guys.
但是 他非常骄傲 因为他有一个非常聪明的儿子
So anyhow, he was very proud 'cause he had this very clever son,
他知道有一天
and he knew that one day,
这个儿子会很有出息
this son was gonna grow up to be something very special.
有那么一天...
So, and one day...
真的 特雷西 一旦你了解约尔就知道他是个很伟大的人
Really, Tracy. You know, Joel is a great guy once you get to know him.
亲爱的 给我一杯啤酒
Honey, get me a beer.
(HORNS HONKING)
到小屋还有多远 史蒂夫?
So how much further is it to the cabin, Steve?
呃 大约50英里
About 50 miles.
你为什么总是带着那笨重的步♥枪♥
Why do you always have to carry that stupid rifle with you?
因为你永远不知道丛林里会发生什么
'Cause you never know what you're gonna find in the jungle, yo.
噢 抱歉 - 谢谢 克鲁兹
- Sorry. - Thank you, klutz.
好 快来
ED: Okay, come on.
让它喷水吧 - 现在?
- Let her rip. - Now?
喷马铃薯 孩子
Get the potatoes, kid.
甘薯 快到那里去
Sweet potatoes. Come on, get it over there.
等一下 史蒂夫 停车! - 什么?
- Wait, Steve, pull over. - STEVE: What?
我想拍张照片 - 这些人会大惊小怪的 特雷西
- I want to take a picture of this. - These people can get pretty weird, Trace.
我们听过几年前的一个故事 一个人杀了他的妻子
We heard a story a couple years ago about a guy who killed his wife
为了毁灭证据 把她吃了
and ate her just to get rid of the evidence.
别说了 - 真恶心
CHRIS: Yeah. TRACY: That's disgusting.
不 警♥察♥在大罐子里发现了她的脚什么的
No, the cops found, like, her foot or something in this big pot
有很多胡萝卜和圆葱 像炖猪脚一样
with all these carrots and onions. It was like foot stew.
我认为他也是那种人
STEVE: You know, I think this was the guy, too.
就是这个人
This was the guy.
再多弄点来 - 来了 - 再多弄点 孩子
Get a few more of these. Here you go. Get a few more of them, boy.
好了 我们到了
STEVE: All right, here we are.
哪里? - 布拉德利市区
MAGGIE: Where? TRACY: Downtown Bradley Mountain.
小屋是下一站 距离这里有几英里
STEVE: Cabin's the next stop. Just a few miles from here.
金波 - 什么事?
- JOEL: Kimbo. - Yeah?
帮帮我
Help me out.
行了吧? - 嗯这是你最后的购物机会了 女士
This is your last chance to shop, lady. Breathe deep. The air is clean.
这些家伙真像野兽 他们离文明还很遥远
STEVE: You guys are animals. JOEL: Civilization is behind us.
不 吉普西!
No. Gypsy!
勾手投篮 - 不 吉普西
JOEL: Hook shot. BILLY: No, Gypsy.
(BARKING)
喔 喔 喔 好厉害的狗 -不
- Whoa! Nice dog. - BILLY: No.
吉普西
GYPSY!
已经结交上朋友了 约尔?
Made a friend there already, huh, Joel?
吉普西 不
GYPSY, no.
看看这孩子的眼镜 简直就像可乐瓶
Check out this kid's glasses. We're talking Coke bottles.
天啊!
Jesus.
怎么了?我说的是... - 我们都听到了 伙计
- What? All I said was... - We heard you, man.
快点 斯格拉齐 我们做吧
Come on, Scratch. Let's do it.
你叫什么名字? - 比利 这是我的狗 吉普西
- What's your name? - Billy. This is my dog Gypsy.
噢 嘿 吉普西 你好吗?
Hey, Gypsy. How're you doing?
嘿 吉普西
CHRIS: Hey, Gypsy.
快点 我本来以为要先将大家安顿下来
Come on. I thought we were gonna get everyone settled in first.
听着 如果你想留在这里每天和青菜为伍 那我可管不着了
Listen. If you want to stay here and play with the vegetables, that's fine with me.
我要走了
I'm 90in!!-
接着 孩子 去接着
Fetch, boy. Go get it.
快点 吉普西!快啊 快 -耶 干得不错 好家伙 吉普西!
- Come on, Gypsy. Come on. Come on. - Yeah. Good dog. That a boy, Gypsy.
(ENGINE STARTING)
(BARKING)
那是谁?
Come on.
快点 约尔
Come on, Joe.
快点 约尔 -闭嘴!
GIRL: Come on, Jimmy Joe. JIMMY JOE: Shut up.
你闭嘴! - 别说了
- You shut up. - Stop it.
你们年轻人安分点 听到了吗?
MR. WALLACE: You young ones just stay put now, you hear?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
那是什么? - 是照相机 笨蛋
- What's that? -It's a camera, stupid.
是的 是我的照相机 看
Yeah, it's my camera. See?
嘿 我能给你拍照吗?
Hey, can I take your picture?
好了
There you go.
下午好 华♥莱♥士♥先生 今天有什么消息?