汤米
Tommy!
汤米! (会说法语)
Tommy! ( speaks French )
汤米
Tommy?
来吧!
Come on, boy.
快来吃吧!
Come and get it.
汤米
Tommy?
(欢呼和喋喋不休,doo-wop音乐播放)
( Cheering and chattering, doo-wop music playing )
嘿!他在那。
Hey! There he is.
把它关掉,你♥他♥妈♥的!他会听到我们的。
Turn it down, you fuck! He'll hear us.
来吧
Come on.
让我们完成这件事。
Lets finish this thing once and for all.
(欢笑和欢呼)
( laughter and cheering )
汤米,我们很高兴为您提供帮助!
We're comin' to get you, Tommy!
汤米
Tommy!
跑?
Run! Run!
(呜咽)
(whimpering )
出来,出来,无论你在哪里!
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
汤米
Tommy!
我们会把你送回地狱,怪胎!
We're gonna send you back to hell, freak!
我们找到他了!
We got him!
击倒!
Batter up!
这是一个单一的!
That's a single!
这是一个双倍!
That's a double!
这是一个三重男人!来吧!来吧!
That's a triple, man! Come on! Come on!
本垒打!
Home run!
把他串起来!把他串起来!
String him up! String him up!
到这儿来!
Come here!
好吧。把他串起来。
All right. String him up.
好吧。放了他。
All right. Let him go.
哦,男孩,你是一个摇摆人!
Oh, boy, you are a swinger!
你是!过来!
You are! Come here!
来这里
Come here.
哦,男孩们,我们发现自己是一个大个子!
Oh, boys, we caught ourselves a big one!
提起他!来吧,更高!更高!
Hoist him up! Come on, higher! Higher!
好吧,好吧,男孩们!
Well, well, well, boys!
看起来我们自己是一个大个子,不是吗?
Looks like we got ourselves a big one, didn't we?
他也很漂亮,不是吗?
And he's pretty too, isn't he?
不是吗?!
Isn't he?!
他很漂亮!
He's beautiful!
(哭泣)
(wailing )
(呻♥吟♥声)
( groans )
好吧,男孩们,有时间发这个怪胎......
Okay, boys, time to send this freak...
回到地狱!
back to hell!
做吧!做吧!
Do it! Do it!
放下他!
Drop him!
肮脏的工作。
Dirty job.
但有人必须这样做。
But someone had to do it.
(笑)
( laughter )
你知道,我曾经想做的事情就是
Man: You know, all I ever wanted to do
当我长大的时候就是远离这个城镇。
when I was growing up was to get away from this town.
如果你在20年前告诉我的话
If you told me 20 years ago
我会放弃第五个专区
that I'd give up the fifth precinct
在纽约市为旧Ferren Woods警长办公室... ...
in New York City for the old Ferren Woods sheriffs office...
那套制♥服♥怎么样?
Woman: How's that uniform fit?
就像手套一样。
Man: Like a glove.
对于这一点,我很高兴地说,
And as for this, I'm damned happy to say,
除一些目标实践外,
that with the exception of some target practice,
我不会用太多。
I won't be using it much.
好
There.
那么,怎么样,是吧?
Now, how about that, huh?
哦,警长。 - 嘘!
Ooh, Sheriff. - Shh!
听!你听到了吗?
Listen! You hear it?
什么?
What?
沉默。
Silence.
美丽,和平的沉默。
Beautiful, peaceful silence.
没有交通,没有污染,没有帮派。
There's no traffic, no pollution, no gangs.
是啊,你说得对
Yeah. You're right.
可是...
But...
什么?
What?
我不确定我们是否在这里做出了正确的决定。
I'm just not sure we made the right decision moving here.
珍妮很好,贝丝。
Jenny's fine, Beth.
是的,你呢?
Yeah, what about you?
现在我们身后的所有东西,是吧?
All that's behind us now, huh?
这是我们的新家。
This is our new home.
这是我们共同生活的地方。
This is where we make our life together.
你知道,我不认为我们的女儿
You know, I don't think our daughter
相当认识到这一点。
quite sees it that way.
你能和她谈谈吗?
Could you please just talk to her?
我们的女儿和我不说话。我们辩论,记得吗?
Our daughter and I don't talk. We debate, remember?
珍妮会没事的。
Jenny will be okay.
只要注意她就可以了。
Just keep an eye on her.
确保她避开麻烦
Make sure she stays clear of the trouble
她跑进了这个城市,就这样。
she ran into in the city, that's all.
(摇滚音乐)
( Rock music playing )
嗨,老兄。让我们点燃这个联合。
Hey, man. Let's spark that joint.
Light My Fire!
Light my fire.
嘿!你们在那里把它关掉。
Hey! You guys knock it off back there.
你会弄脏室内装潢。
You're gonna stink up the upholstery.
嘿。那不是新女孩吗?
Hey. Isn't that the new girl?
是的,她有点可爱。
Yeah, she's kinda cute.
这是珍妮布拉多克。她的父亲是新的警长。
It's Jenny Braddock. Her dad's the new sheriff.
他妈的大交易。
Big fuckin' deal.
嘿,珍妮,这是Marcie。从Trig类记住我吗?
Hey, Jenny, It's Marcie. Remember me from Trig class?
是啊。嗨,Marcie。
Yeah. Hi, Marcie.
珍妮布拉多克?我是丹尼。
Jenny Braddock? I'm Danny.
丹尼迪克森。
Danny Dixon.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们是当地的坏人,对吧?
You guys are the local badasses, right?
是的
That's right.
那么,没有进攻,但我看到了很多badder。
Well, no offense, but I've seen a lot badder.
噢!
Ooh!
纽约市的女孩。
New York City girl.
我喜欢你的风格,布拉多克。
I like your style, Braddock.
我真的,真的做到了。
I really, truly do.
我叫詹妮。
My name's Jenny.
我父亲的名字是布拉多克。
My father's name's Braddock.
好的,珍妮。
Okay, Jenny.
我可以为你提供一次旅程吗?
Can I offer you a ride?
我不知道你是否注意到,
I don't know if you've noticed,
但是,呃,那所学校就在那边。
but, uh, the school's right over there.
谁说我们要去上学?
Who says we're going to school?
好的。我会和你们一起骑。
Yeah, okay. I'll ride with you guys.
好吧,让我们来做。
All right, let's do it.
来吧。你是我的新女孩。
Come on. You're my new girl.
我是彼得。 - 嗨。
I'm Peter. - Hi.
让我们开始。
Let's roll.
是啊。地狱,是的。
Yeah, yeah. Hell, yeah.
你准备好了我的狩猎许可证?
You got my hunting license ready?
是的,在这里。
Yeah, right here.
请给我10美元。
It's $10, please.
看起来不公平,今年Huntin'收益'的价格上涨。
Don't seem fair, the price of huntin' gain' up this year.
警长从未提高价格。
Sheriff Longbow never raised prices.
成本90美元,油滑。
Costs 90 up, Slick.
警长布拉多克与此无关。
Sheriff Braddock's got nothing to do with that.
之前我更喜欢它。
I liked it better before.
别叫我油滑。
And don't call me Slick.
我在高中时不喜欢它,但我仍然不喜欢它。
I didn't like it in high school, and I still don't like it.
名字的恩斯特。
Name's Ernst.
你会相信老斯利克和我吗,
Would you believe old Slick and I,
我们是同一个年龄段。
we're the same age.
电影精选列表