早上好 欢迎参加戒毒会议
Good morning and welcome to the N.A. Meeting.
我叫索伦 我是个瘾君子
My name is Soren and I'm an addict.
让我们安静几分钟 回忆以一下为什么我在这里
Let's take a moment of silence to remember why we're here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
为了免受打扰,请关掉手♥机♥
Please turn your cell phones off so we don't get interrupted.
由于安全的原因,不能携带毒品和相关物品
Possession of drugs and paraphernalia is not permitted for security reasons.
我把这个交给我们的秘书
I turn it over to our secretary.
谢谢,索伦 ,欢迎 我是吸毒者,我的名字叫鲁纳
Thank you, Soren. Welcome. I am an addict and my name is Rune.
我们有个庆祝戒毒期间的传统
We have a tradition to celebrate clean time -
这段时间完全解除了所有毒品
- which is total abstinence from all drugs.
有人是第一天戒毒吗?
Is anyone on their first clean day?
- 我叫贝尼 我也吸毒 - 你好贝尼 欢迎
- I'm Benny and I'm an addict. - Hi, Benny. Welcome.
- 从1天到29天? - 我叫米洛我也吸毒
- From 1 to 29 days? - I'm Milo and I'm an addict.
我已经第5天了
I'm on my fifth day.
有没有哪些人戒毒达到了 几个月或者几年要庆祝?
Are there any months or years to celebrate?
我叫琳达,我也吸毒 今天我也庆祝戒毒一年了
My name is Linda and I'm an addict. I'm celebrating one year today.
祝贺你 我要送你一个钥匙链
Congratulations. I will send key chains -
带着一个纪念币,琳达
- and a coin around to you, Linda.
让我们把他们充满爱和力量
Let's fill them with lots of love and power.
谢谢大家
Thank you.
现在是分享时间, 大家可以聊聊都是怎么想的
It's time for sharing. You can share about whatever is on your mind.
我叫米洛,我吸毒
My name is Milo and I'm an addict.
所以我又回来了
So I'm back again.
我感觉是时候我该重新振作起来了
I feel that it's time I pull myself together -
因为今天是我女儿的生日
- because it's my daughter's birthday today.
她25岁了
She's turning 25.
今天我已经保证要给45给人做饭
And I have promised to cook for 45 people today.
所以我还有很多事情要做
So I've got a lot to do.
能有个相当大的聚会对我来说很重要
It's important to me that we have a really great party.
我必须提醒自己首先不再沾毒品
I just have to remember not to take that first drug -
然后一切都会好起来的
- then everything will be okay.
但是…
But...
我不希望这次再重蹈覆辙
I hope I don't slip up this time.
这次我要坚持不沾毒品
This time I'm going to stay clean.
米洛
米伦娜
莫罕默德
瑞克多
鲁恩
片名:《末路狂奔》 第三部
什么都没有
Nothing. Zip.
应该就在这里
It's got to be there somewhere.
还有哪里我们没看过? 备用胎?
Where haven't we looked? The spare tire?
这里什么也没有
There's nothing here.
我要看一眼
I'll take a look here.
什么也没有,该死
There's nothing, goddamn it.
- 好了吗? - 不,我确定
- Well? - No. I'm positive.
这是胡说
This is bullshit.
检查一下引擎
Let's check the engine.
我就是想看看是否…
I just want to see if...
检查一下空气滤清器
Let's check the air filter.
这太愚蠢了
That's too stupid.
空气滤清器! 他们不是白吃!
The air filter! They are not total idiots.
看吧!
Bingo!
滤清器!好的
The filter! Good.
- 我们要晚了 - 我知道,快点
- We're running late. - I know. Hurry up.
- 他们用咖啡 - 你能相信吗?咖啡
- They used coffee. - Can you believe it? Coffee.
恩?
Well?
那是什么?
What's that?
是摇♥头♥丸♥
It's ecstasy.
- 摇♥头♥丸♥? - 是的
- Ecstasy? - Yeah.
- 你确定吗? - 当然,那不是维生素药丸
- Are you sure? - Well, it ain't vitamin pills.
该死的, 我究竟该怎么办?
Fuck them. What the hell do I do with it?
- 我们要是的毒品 - 在城里没有卖♥♥毒品的
- We should have gotten dope. - There's no dope in town.
该死,包起来,我们走 快点
Fuck it. Pack it up, let's go. Hurry up.
你好吗,小米伦娜, 我们美丽女儿?
How are you, little Milena, my beautiful girl?
- 你迟到了 - 这是瑞士表,很准的
- You're late. - It's Swiss, it makes good time.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
- 迈克,你好吗? - 我还行
- Mike, how are you? - I'm fine.
皮特!
Peter!
我爸爸来了
My father is here.
- 你好,皮特 - 米洛,爸爸
- Hi. I'm Peter. - Milo. Father.
等等,我想把所有的东西再检查一下
Wait. I'd like to go over everything again.
现在是11点 我们必须在5点以前做好所有准备
It's 11 o'clock, and we have to get everything ready by 5.
- 我们昨天都检查过一遍 - 我们还有再来一遍
- We went through it all yesterday. - We're gonna do it again.
- 你想知道什么? - 只需要回答是或者不是
- What do you want to know? - Just answer yes or no.
- 酒杯还是水杯? - 所有东西我们都有了
- Wine glasses and water glasses? - We have everything you need.
- 桌布? - 听着,米伦娜…
- Tablecloths? - Listen, Milena...
你不是我唯一的客户
You are not my only customers.
- 好的,还有什么 - 花
- Okay, what else? - Flowers.
- 你没说过花 - 现在我说了
- You never mentioned flowers. - I am now.
- 要多少? - 我想这里…
- How many? - I want a bouquet there, there...
这里,这里
...there and there.
我想这里的每个桌子上都有一束花
And I want a bouquet on every table in here.
每桌一束 还有什么?
A bouquet on every table. Anything else?
- 气球 - 不要气球
- Balloons. - Not balloons.
- 这是个小孩子的生日派对吗? - 是我的生日派对,我想要气球
- Is it a child's birthday party? - It's my party and I want balloons.
- 什么颜色? - 红的,蓝的和白的
- What colors? - Red, blue and white.
在晚餐前,我们带领客人来先喝一杯
We'll bring the guests over here for a before dinner drink.
- 7点左右开饭 - 好的
- And we'll eat around 7 o'clock. - Okay.
5点之前食物必须准备好
The food has to be ready by 5.
我父亲的食物在5点要准备好 别晚了
My father will be ready with the food at 5. Don't be late.
- 你来选 - 我们来选食物
- And you pick it up. - We pick up the food.
- 放松点 - 食物必须按时准备好
- Relax. - The food has to be ready on time.
确保这里摆满花和气球
Make sure there's flowers and balloons everywhere.
- 还有什么? - 没了,你可以走了
- Anything else? - No, you can go now.
没有什么我们需要照顾的吗?
Isn't there something we need to take care of?
谢谢
Thank you.
- 只有1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥块 - 怎么了?
- There's only 10,000. - So?
那是原来的价格 花和气球怎么办?
That was the original agreement. What about the flowers and balloons?
- 足够了 - 等一下…
- It's enough. - Wait a minute...
够了
It's enough!
谢谢
Thank you.
6点到这
Be here at 6.
- 几点? - 穿你最好的衣服,6点到这
- When? - At 6. In your best suit.
- 你答应吗? - 是的,你的希望就是我的指令
- You promise? - Yes. Your wish is my command.
- 迈克… - 一会见,米洛
- Mike... - See you, Milo.
快点,我们要晚了
Hurry up. We're late.
你好
Hi.
我们能聊聊吗?
Can we talk?
把门关上
Shut the door.
我的…在哪?
Where is my?
等等
Wait.
瑞克多!进来
Rexho! Get in here.
- 怎么了? - 告诉我这个人说什么了?
- What is it? - Tell me what this guy is saying.
- 什么事情? - 什么事情?
- What's the problem? - What problem?
鲁恩不懂斯拉夫语
Luan doesn't understand Macedonian.
用阿尔巴尼亚语给你解释
Then explain it in Albanian.
车里有摇♥头♥丸♥,不是毒品 我敢肯定
There was ecstasy in the car. No dope. I'm positive.
车里有摇♥头♥丸♥,不是海♥洛♥因♥
There was ecstasy in the car instead of heroin.
那他不能卖♥♥掉吗?
So can't he just sell it?
- 你不能卖♥♥掉吗? - 我不需要它,我要毒品
- Can't you just sell it? - I don't want it. I need dope.
他要海♥洛♥因♥
He needs heroin.
- 我要毒品 - 冷静一下
- I need dope! - Calm down.
我了解摇♥头♥丸♥
I don't know anything about ecstasy.
如果我没有毒品,我就丢掉饭碗 你明白吗?
I lose business if I don't have dope. You understand?
他不知道摇♥头♥丸♥和维生素药丸的区别
He doesn't know the difference between ecstasy and vitamin pills.
你们在戏弄我?
You're trying to fuck me over.
放松点,米洛 可能有点误会
Take it easy, Milo. It was just a misunderstanding.
- 我该和他说什么? - 等等,我要打个电♥话♥
- What should I say to him? - Wait, I need to call someone.
- 弄清楚怎么回事 - 怎么了?
- Find out what happened. - What's going on?
鲁恩打电♥话♥给荷兰了解一下情况
Luan is calling Holland for a status.
- 什么? - 情况。发生什么事情了?
- What? - Status. About what's happened.