♬哦,听着♬
♪ Oh, listen ♪
♬仔细听♬
♪ Listen well ♪
♬听着♬的传说
♪ Listen to the legend of ♪
♬万幸,万幸
♪ Chuck-a-Luck, Chuck-a-Luck ♪
听♬的歌♥
Listen to the song of ♪
赌徒的转盘
The gambler's wheel ♪
♬纪念品♬
♪ A souvenir ♪
从过去的一年
From a bygone year ♪
旋转的故事♪
Spinning a tale of ♪
旧边疆♬
The old frontier ♪
♬和一个钢铁般的男人♬
♪ And a man of steel ♪
一种激♥情♥驱使着他♬
And a passion that drove him ♪
♬继续,继续,继续
♪ On and on and on ♪
♬它开始,他们说♬一个夏天的一天
♪ It began they say ♪ One summer day ♪
♪
When the sun was ♪
♪炽热的爱情♪
♪ Blazing down ♪
♪那是在70年代早期♪
♪ 'Twas back in the early '70s ♪
在怀俄明州的一个小镇♬
In a little Wyoming town ♪
♪所以听着♪的传说
♪ So listen to the legend of ♪
♬万幸,万幸
♪ Chuck-a-Luck, Chuck-a-Luck ♪
♬听着命运的车轮♬一圈又一圈♬
♪ Listen to the wheel of fate ♪ As round and round ♪
♪低语着♪
♪ With a whispering sound ♪
♬它旋转,它旋转♬
♪ It spins, it spins ♪
关于恨的古老故事
The old old story of hate ♪
♬谋杀,和复仇
♪ Murder, and revenge ♪
没有什么比这更能让一个男人感到惬意的了。
There's nothing better than that to make a man feel agreeable.
尤其是在大白天。
Especially in the middle of the day.
-你为什么来镇上?-吻你。
- Why did you come in town? - To kiss you.
你不应该离开。
You oughtn't be away..
上次我带着熨斗,他说我可以去。
Last calf I had an iron on, he told me I could come.
弗恩……——什么?
Vern... - What?
-当我们结婚的时候…-八天。
- When we get married... - Eight days.
-等我们拿到牧场…-八年了。
- And when we get the ranch... - Eight years.
-我给它起了个名字——是吗?是什么?
- I found a name for it. - Yeah? What is it?
-《失落的云牧场》。漂亮吗?-和你一样漂亮。
- "Lost Cloud Ranch." Pretty? - Pretty as you.
哦,弗恩!
Oh, Vern!
他说他来自法国巴黎。
Came from Paris in France, the man said.
哦,很适合晚上。
Oh, it's beautiful for evening.
很适合观星。
Fine for stargazing.
贝丝,大家都去哪了?
Hey, Beth, where's everybody?
我当时在后面,人们喊道:“来吗,汤米?”
I was out in the back, and the folks yelled, "Coming, Tommy?"
我无法挽回,他们就离开了。
And I couldn't make it right then, and they left.
每个人都走了。我无事可做。
Everybody's gone. I got nothing to do.
那就到外面去吧。走吧,离开这里。
Well, do it outside, then. Go on, get out of here.
喂,大家都去哪儿了?
Say, where is everybody?
我骑马穿过城镇。这是空无一人。
I rode through town. It's deserted.
你没听说吗?
Didn't you hear?
Shady Range那边的burden家昨晚生了三胞胎。
The Burdens over in Shady Range, they had triplets last night.
几乎全镇的人都来看他们。
About the whole town went over to see them.
我跟爸爸说让他继续,我来经营这家店。
I told Dad to go on and I'd keep the store.
的孩子。我们应该有很多。
Kids. We ought to have a lot of them.
——是的。-每年八月一次。
- Yes. - One every August.
今晚见。
See you tonight.
白人…
Whitey...
你在外面等着。
You wait outside.
先生,我能帮你牵马吗?
Hey, mister, can I hold your horse?
走吧,离开这里。
Go on, get away from here..
哦!
Aw!
你有什么想看的吗?
Is there anything you'd like to see?
是的。
Yeah.
我想看看鉴证师的保险箱里有什么。
I wanna see what's in the assayer's safe.
两个都是。那边那个也是。
Both of them. The one over there too.
是的。是的,好的。
Yes. Yes, alright.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
弗恩!弗恩!
Vern! Vern!
弗恩,我看见他了!他把商店洗劫一空!
Vern, I saw him! He come tearing out the store!
然后另一个朝我开了枪!
Then the other one fired at me!
他朝我开了枪,维恩,那个长着白色长发的家伙。
He shot at me, Vern, fella with long white hair clear down to here.
-白发?-留在外面的那个
- White hair? - The one that stayed outside.
播放慢节奏音乐
Down-tempo music playing
不。
No.
维恩,我不知道该怎么跟你说。
Vern, I don't know how to tell you this.
但她也没能幸免。
But she wasn't spared anything..
吉姆。
Jim.
把枪给我。
Give me your gun..
这个地方是空的。只是商店里的一个女孩。
The place was empty. Just a girl in a store.
看起来确实很容易。
Sure looked like an easy deal.
本来可以的,如果你不那么追衬裙的话。
It could've been, if you wouldn't chase petticoat so much.
-不关你的事。-是时候了。
- It's none of your business. - It is this time.
全镇的人都会追杀我们。你确保了这一点。
The whole town will be after us. You made sure of that.
那我们走吧。我们在一起。
Let's move, then. We're in this together.
我们现在就分吧。从现在开始,我要一个人冒险。
Let's split it now. I'll take my chances alone from here on.
我们先把它分了再分。紧张的音乐响起
We'll split it in and not before. Chuck-a-Luck Tense music plays
脚印一直往南走,警长。
Tracks lead right on south, Sheriff.
下面是苏族的地盘。
That's Sioux country below here.
这有什么关系?我们走吧!
What of it? Let's go!
我不介意被任命为代理律师,哈迪。
I didn't mind being deputized, Hardy.
但我并不是说在这个国家旅行时鞍痛,更不用说被印度人屠♥杀♥了。
But I don't mean to get saddle sore traveling the country, let alone butchered by Indians.
-我要回去了。-这就是我的感觉,警长
- I'm turning back. - That's my feeling, Sheriff.
明天有五十头牛要打烙印。
Got 50 head of cattle to brand tomorrow.
你们都在担心自己的屁♥股♥吗?
Are you all worried about your rears?
你们都没胆吗?
Are you all gutless?
-快点,我们没时间了。-对不起,孩子。
- Come on, we're losing time. - I'm sorry, son.
我无权穿过这条小溪。
I have no authority to head past this stream.
但会有他的搜查令搜查令?为谁?他的特征是什么?
But there'll be a warrant out for him A warrant? For whom? What's his description?
如果她是你妻子呢?还是你女儿?
What if she was your wife? Or your daughter?
我们只能走到这里了。
This is as far as we go.
那么,回头吧。我一个人跟着他。
Well, turn back, then. I'll follow him alone.
别傻了,维恩。你真是个新手。
Don't be a downright fool, Vern. You're a raw hand with a gun.
-甚至-别管那些建议!
-Even -Never mind the advice!
回去吧。你们都尽职尽责了。
Go on back. You've all done your duty.
你急着想回家。
You're burning to get home.
一定要告诉所有人你有多勇敢。
Be sure to tell everybody how brave you were.
今晚喝得酩酊大醉。我希望你做个好梦。
Get extra drunk tonight. I hope you have good dreams.
如果她没有大叫……我必须这么做,就是这样,我已经告诉过你很多次了。
If she hadn't yelled... I had to do it, that's all, I've told you a dozen times.
你到底想说什么?你想要什么?
What are you driving at? What are you after?
就像我之前说的,我现在要我的那份。
Like I said before, I want my share now.
我之前说过,我们在恰克-拉克分的。
And I've said before, we split it at Chuck-a-Luck.
我们到那里后,对那女孩的事守口如瓶。
Keep your mouth shut about the girl when we get there.
也许我会,也许不会。我想做什么就做什么。
Maybe I will, maybe I won't. I'll do what I please.
响尾蛇,小心!
Rattlesnake, look out!
和你在一起的那个人,他在哪里?
The man who was with you, where is he?
和你在一起的那个人,他在哪里?
The man who was with you, where is he?
水,水。
Water, water.
说啊,不然你就别想喝了。他去了哪里?
Talk, or you don't get a drop. Where did he head?
他去哪儿了?!
Where did he head?!
祝好运,好运。
To Chuck-a-Luck, Chuck-a-Luck..
骰子赌博吗?
Chuck-a-Luck?
现在,Chuck-a-Luck是什么?♪
♪ Now, where and what is Chuck-a-Luck, Chuck-a-Luck? ♪
♬没有人知道,死人也不会告诉♬
♪ Nobody knows and the dead won't tell ♪
♬就这样,无情地,这个人追求他的追求♬
♪ So on and on relentlessly this man pursues his quest ♪
♬穿越秋冬,寻找伟大的西南♬
♪ Through autumn and winter searching the great Southwest ♪
这东西像鞭子一样驱使着他
This thing that drives him like a whip ♪
♬永远不会让他休息♬
♪ Will never let him rest ♪
♪日夜,早与晚♪
♪ Night and day, early and late ♪
他在寻找一个地方,一个小镇,或者一张脸
He looks for a place or a town or a face ♪
在他的内心深处燃烧着火焰
And deep within him burn the fires ♪
♬仇恨,谋杀
♪ Of hate, murder ♪
还有复仇嘿,你是新来的吧?要来吗?
And revenge Hey, you're new around here, ain't you? Coming?
不,只是路过。
电影精选列表