尽管很多人都知道安东尼和 克里奥佩特拉的悲剧爱情故事
Though many know the tragic love story of Antony and Cleopatra,
刚愎自用的罗马将军
the wayward Roman general
疯狂爱上迷人的埃及艳后
who fell madly in love with the enchanting Egyptian queen,
二人双双选择自杀
both of them taking their lives
不愿面对没有彼此的世界
rather than face a world without each other,
但很少有人知道
few know the secret story
无数人都在找寻 他们那个时代的宝物和未解之谜
of the most sought-after prize and unsolved puzzle of their time.
克里奥佩特拉神秘的第三颗蛋
The mystery of Cleopatra's third egg.
在他们婚礼当天 为了展现他永恒的忠诚
On their wedding day, as a symbol of his undying devotion,
马克安东尼送给克里奥佩特拉 三颗缀满珠宝的蛋
Mark Antony presented Cleopatra with three bejeweled eggs,
一颗比一颗精致
each one more exquisite than the last.
几十个世纪以来 人们都以为那只是神话传说
For centuries, these eggs were thought to be nothing more than myth, rumor.
但在1907年
But then, in 1907,
开罗城外一个当地农民 从地里挖出了其中两颗蛋
just outside of Cairo, a local farmer unearthed two of them.
有人说第三颗蛋从未有人找到过
Some say the third egg was never found.
也有人说找是找到了
Others claim it was discovered,
但很快又消失了 从此再未现身
but just as quickly lost, never to be seen again.
和我们一起来探究这个问题吧
Join us as we explore that very question.
克里奥佩特拉丢失的蛋到底怎么了
What happened to Cleopatra's lost egg?
它会在谁手上
Who may hold it in their possession?
最重要的是 是否能有这么一天
And most importantly, will we ever see the day in which
让三颗蛋在两千多年后首次重聚
all three eggs are reunited for the first time in over 2,000 years?
克里奥佩特拉的第一颗蛋
Cleopatra's first egg is on display for all to see
在世界闻名的 罗马圣天使城♥堡♥国家博物馆展出
at the world-famous Museo Nazionale di Castel Sant'Angelo in Rome.
第二颗蛋历经多次拍卖♥♥
The second egg has been sold at auction numerous times
目前在私人藏家手中
and currently is held in a private collection.
(红色通缉令 名词)
(国际刑♥警♥组织发布的)
(最高等级逮捕令)
(专门针对世界头号♥通缉犯)
(罗马)
你不是警♥察♥
You're not a cop.
没错 我不是
You're right, I'm not.
你懂我的意思 探员 你的警徽在这儿不管用
You know what I mean, Agent. Your badge is no good here.
别搞美国牛仔那一套
So no American cowboy stuff.
别担心 我把皮套裤放家里了
Don't worry. Left my chaps at home.
你确定要这样吗
You sure about this?
我知道他是怎么想的 他今天会动手 相信我
I know how he thinks. He's gonna do it today. Trust me.
那好吧 我们走
All right, then, here we go.
-不可能 -我不是在问你的意见
- Impossible. - I'm not asking.
你需要关闭博物馆 疏散游客
You need to shut the museum down, evacuate your visitors,
马上封闭所有出入口
and seal all ingress and egress points immediately.
国际刑♥警♥有权强迫我这么做
And Interpol has the authority to compel me to do so?
别来试探我 馆长
Don't test me, Director.
你应该听她的
You should listen to her.
你是谁 她的保镖吗
And who are you? Her bodyguard?
他是美国联邦调查局行为分♥析♥小组 特别探员约翰哈特利
This is Special Agent John Hartley of the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit.
他是专攻艺术品犯罪的顾问侧写员
He's a consulting profiler who specializes in art crime.
你看起来不像侧写员
You don't look like a profiler.
经常有人这么说
Yeah, I get that a lot.
41小时前 哈特利探员收到可靠情报
Forty-one hours ago, Agent Hartley received credible intelligence that
说世界头号♥艺术品窃贼 诺兰布斯
the most wanted art thief in the world, a man named Nolan Booth,
打算今天来偷克里奥佩特拉的蛋
intends to steal the Egg of Cleopatra today.
谁提供的信息
Who provided you this information?
主教
The Bishop.
你开玩笑的吧
You cannot be serious.
亲爱的 主教不过是 艺术界的恶人传说
My dear, The Bishop is nothing more than a boogeyman story in the art world.
是一个泛称 你和你的执法圈朋友们
It's a catch-all concept. It's someone to blame
没能力解决案子的时候
when you and your friends in law enforcement
就拿这个人出来背锅
are too incompetent to solve the case.
听我说 如果现在不停止争论 那颗蛋今天就会被偷走
Listen to me, unless we stop it, that egg is gonna be stolen today.
其实可能已经被偷走了
In fact, it may already be gone.
你说已经被偷走了
Already gone, you say?
请容我失陪 警官 我想我需要给你上司打个电♥话♥
Now, if you'll excuse me, Inspector, I believe I owe your supervisor a call.
这个房♥间里有热传感器吗
Do you have thermal sensors in this room?
-我们当然有 -给我看看
- Of course we do. - Show it to me.
你在浪费我们的时间
You're wasting our time.
我可以问一下 你在找什么吗
What, may I ask, are you looking for?
你看 克里奥佩特拉的第一颗蛋 表面覆盖有18K黄金
Well, you see, Cleopatra's first egg is covered in 18-karat gold.
黄金会反射辐射
And gold reflects radiation.
那颗蛋应该会反射这个房♥间里的热能
That egg should be reflecting the heat in this room.
应该是红色 而非蓝色
It should be red, not blue.
可能只是热传感器坏了
It's probably just an error in the thermal sensor.
只有一个办法搞清楚
Well, there's only one way to find out.
嘿 抱歉 小伙子 博物馆里禁止饮食
Hey, sorry, big man, but there's no food or drink in the museum.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 等等 你在干什么
No, no, wait a moment. What do you think you're doing?
别紧张 他知道自己在做什么
Relax, it's fine. He knows what he's doing.
封闭房♥间 马上
Seal the room. Now!
快追
Move! Move!
他去出口了
He's heading for the exit.
不许动
Freeze!
他在这 派增援过来
He is here. Send reinforcements.
他在脚手架上
He's on the scaffolding.
我们需要更多…
We're gonna need more...
天啊 你吓死我了
- Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa. - Ah.
我认识你 你是…
Jesus, you scared me.
你是那个一直在追我 慢吞吞的秃子
I know you. You're the... You're the slow bald guy that's been chasing me.
你包里是什么
What do you got in the bag?
你是美国人 来罗马干什么
You're American. What brings you to Rome?
来吃冰激凌 看斗兽场
Gelato, the Colosseum.
-这是个美丽的地方 -是啊
- Oh, it's beautiful. Beautiful place. - Yeah.
-第一次来 -对
- First time? - Yep.
刚才的追逐很有趣吧 一波三折 一路狂欢
That was a fun foot chase, right? Lots of twists and turns. Hijinks.
谁想到结局会这样
Who knew it'd end up like this?
-我想到了 -好吧
- I did. - Right.
游戏结束了 诺兰布斯 把包给我 转身
Fun's over, Nolan Booth. Give me the bag, turn around,
双手放到身后 你被捕了
put your hands behind your back. You're under arrest.
好的 稍等 我有两个问题
Okay. Well, hold on one sec. I just have two questions.
好
Okay. Um...
第一个问题 你的外套哪里买♥♥的
First question, where'd you get that jacket?
真亮眼
It's a statement piece.
肯定有一头没皮的牛 在某个地方低声说:“物有所值”
Somewhere there is a very nude cow whispering"Worth it."
第二个问题 关于逮捕我这件事 我完全理解
And number two, on the whole arresting me thing, I totally get it.
本宝宝做了件大坏事 是的
You know, baby did a bad, bad thing. Yeah.
但你不会刚好有警徽之类的东西
But you don't happen to have, like, a badge or somethin'
塞在你的领子里吧
tucked away in the turtleneck, do you?
我没必要给你看警徽 因为我有枪
I don't need to show you my badge because I've got a gun.
是这样 你让我有点难办
Here's the thing. You're putting me in a pickle.
没有证件 我怎么知道你是谁
Without identification, how do I know who you are?
从我的角度看 你也有可能是坏人
For all I know, you could be the bad guy,
而我是另一个坏人
and I could be the other bad guy.
你说得对 我是坏人
You're right. I am the bad guy.
现在闭上嘴 把包给我 不然我就喂你吃颗子弹
Now shut up and give me the bag before I shoot you in the mouth.
-我会给你的 -很好
- I'm gonna give this to you. - Good.
给你就是了 我也不是很想要
Yeah, I'm just gonna give it to you 'cause I don't even want it.
我得说 这体验一点都不好
For the record, none of this feels good.
布斯 不许动
Booth, don't move!
快点 我们走
Come on, let's go.
搞什么
What the hell?
你干什么去
Where are you going?
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
能帮我拿一下吗
Can you hold on to this for me?
谢谢
Thanks.
搞什么 白♥痴♥你瞎吗
What the hell? You idiot! Are you blind?
该死
Shit.
(巴厘岛)
(56小时后)
(我们会挺过去的 萝丝)
你这地方不错
Nice place you got here.
我是美国联邦调查局特别探员 约翰哈特利 我们之前见过
Special Agent John Hartley, FBI. We met earlier.
你是不是有点超出管辖范围了
Aren't you a little outside your jurisdiction?
是的
I am.
好在这些人在范围内
Good thing these guys aren't.
电影精选列表