她的名字叫桑妮亚
她生活在一个野蛮的世界
一个充满暴♥力♥的时代
一个长着红头发的勇猛战士
在希伯来王国
她为追求正义和复仇
将成为一个传奇
这便是传奇的开始
桑妮亚
Sonja.
你正饱受痛苦,桑妮亚……
You are suffering, Sonja...
但你应该复仇
but vengeance shall be yours.
找戈登女王复仇
Vengeance on Queen Gedren...
那个为了她自己的利益而通缉你的人
who wanted you for herself.
你非常痛恨他们
Your disgust was clear.
是戈登下令杀害你的家人……
And so it was that Gedren ordered your family murdered...
你的肉体被她的士兵侵犯
your body violated by her soldiers.
但你在寻求正义和复仇时
But in your quest for justice and vengeance...
你将需要强大的力量……
you will need great strength...
没有东西能比你手上的剑厉害
for your sword arm must have no equal.
我来给你这样的力量
L give you that strength.
神剑女王
主演:阿诺德·施瓦辛格
主演:布里吉特·尼尔森 饰 桑妮亚
主演:桑多尔·伯格曼
主演:保罗·史密夫
主演:厄尼·雷斯
主演:约翰·拉里斯
服装设计:达尼路·多内蒂
音乐制♥作♥:埃尼奥·莫里康
制片主任:A.迈克·力伯曼
编剧:Frank J. Urioste, A.C.E
摄影指导:GIUSEPPE ROTUNND, A.I.C.A.S.C
造型设计:罗伯特·E·霍华德
编剧:Clive Exton 乔治·麦克唐纳·弗雷泽
制片:CHRISTIAN FERRY
导演:理查德·弗莱舍
瓦尔纳,赫卡尼亚君主在哪里?
Varna, where is the Lord of Hyrkania?
他没有来,汉斯。
He has not come, Highness.
他应该在这儿 为了这毁灭性的神器
He should be here for the destruction of the talisman.
但是我们不能拖延 即使没有他也要继续进行
But we cannot delay. We will proceed without him.
上帝啊!崇高的上帝啊……
Oh God of the high Gods...
看你创造世界和所有事物的神器
behold the talisman with which you created the world and all things.
上帝啊上帝……
Oh, God of Gods...
它将变得过于强大而使我们无法控制……
it has become too powerful for us...
在它毁灭世界之前我们必须摧毁它
and we must destroy it before it destroys the world.
原谅我们 我们将让它离开光芒……
Forgive us now as we send it out of the light...
因为光芒能使它获得力量……
from which it draws its power...
我们要使它进入永恒的黑暗之中。
into eternal darkness.
原谅我们
Forgive us.
来吧
Come on.
它可以创造世界……
So this can make worlds...
但也可以制♥造♥风暴和地震毁灭世界
or shatter them by storm and earthquake.
把它抬出来
Have it lifted out.
抬出来!
Lift it out!
触摸它一下
Touch it.
证明这是正确的,只有女人可以碰它。
So it is true. Only women may touch it.
盖起来
The cover.
抬出去
Take it out.
伟大的女王 我们应该怎么处置囚犯?
Great queen, what shall we do with the prisoners?
不! 不!
No! - No!
跟我来
Come.
备马
Horses.
神器被偷人走了
The talisman's stolen.
必须毁坏这个神器
Must destroy the talisman.
我们必须找到我的妹妹,请带我走
We must find my sister. Take me.
我知道她在哪儿,拜托了
L know where she is. Please.
很好
Magnificent.
这里没有东西可以供你学习了,桑妮亚
You have nothing more to learn, Sonja.
你非常优秀
You are the master of the master.
你是无可匹敌的
Never have l seen your equal.
你必须学会对男人好一点
You must learn to like men a little better.
他们并不是所有都是邪恶的
They are not all evil.
我们必须根据我们的经验判断 长老
We must judge by our own experience, Grand Master.
我知道
L know.
但人并不是为了剑术而活着
But in life, all is not swordplay.
在一个美丽的年轻女子憎恨男人时……
Hatred of men in a lovely young woman...
它会令你垮台
it could be your downfall.
我并不恨所有的男人,长老
L don't hate all men, Grand Master.
那是30年前我听到的声音
That would have been music to my ears 30 years ago.
来吧
Come.
一个杰出的剑客必须有一把好剑
A great swordsman must have a great sword.
挑选吧
Choose.
作为长老给你的礼物
A gift from the Grand Master.
桑妮亚
Sonja.
怎么了?桑妮亚
What is it, Red Sonja?
我在寻找桑妮亚
L'm looking for Red Sonja.
我是桑妮亚 你姐姐快要死了
I am Sonja. - Your sister's dying.
我带你去见她
L'll take you to her.
瓦尔纳
Varna.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
我终于坚持活到现在了
L've lived long enough.
神器被偷了
The talisman's stolen.
所有的神父被屠♥杀♥
All the priests massacred.
我们要战斗 休息一下,瓦尔纳,我们可以晚点再说
We fought... - Rest, Varna. Later we can talk.
没有时间了,听着
There's no time. Listen.
这个神器有着恐怖的力量……
The talisman has terrible power...
它随着光照而成长
which grows in the light.
它会在13天内毁灭世界……
In 13 days it could destroy the world...
利用风暴和地震
by storm and earthquake.
你必须毁坏这神器,桑妮亚
You must destroy the talisman, Sonja.
你要对此发誓,使它进入永恒的黑暗之中
Send it into darkness. Swear that you will.
我发誓
L swear.
谁抢走了它?
Who took it?
我不知道
L don't know.
是一个带金面具的女人
There was a woman with a gold mask.
和她的士兵们
Soldiers.
他们带到哪儿去了?北方?南方?
Where did they take it? North? South?
她死了 我们活着的人做事去吧
She's dead. And the living have work to do.
她的事,我的事,这与你没有关系
Her work, my work, is no concern of yours.
告诉我你是谁? 我叫凯利多
Who are you, anyway? - My name is Kalidor.
我照顾过你姐姐,记得么?
L befriended your sister, remember?
我也是你的朋友
L'm a friend of yours, too.
谢谢你为我姐姐做的这些 我会给你赏金
L thank you for what you did for my sister. You will be rewarded.
我不是为了钱,不需要付给我钱
L'm no mercenary. Nobody pays me.
如果我认为有人亏欠我什么 我会自己带走
If l think somebody owes me something, l take it.
有人在使用神器
Someone is using the talisman.
那是什么地方? 哈勃洛克,一个大城市
What place is that? - Hablok. It's a great city.
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
哈勃洛克
Hablok.
等一下,我和你一起去
Wait. L'll come with you.
你为什么要去?这与你无关
Why should you? It's no business of yours.
你与我也没有关系
And neither am I.
你可能两个都弄错了
You may be wrong on both counts.
我知道你是勇敢的女孩 但冒险是我的职业
L know you're a brave girl, but danger is my trade.
我会自己学会这些
Then l'll learn it by myself.
不要令我发怒,凯利多
Don't make me angry, Kalidor.
我不需要任何男人帮助
L don't need any man's help.
不要晃动它,笨蛋,稳住它! 你能不能做点像样的?
Don't shake it, fool. Hold it steady! Can you do nothing right?
稳住,你个大笨蛋
Still, you great idiot.
我在努力,殿下
L'm trying, Your Highness.
笨蛋,傻瓜,蠢货 没用的东西,讨厌的家伙!
Clumsy oaf. Stupid, dumb, useless, selfish beast!
快点,过来,到我这边来
Quickly, come. Come to me.
不要对我发号♥施令,奴隶 我要给你戴上脚镣
Don't give me orders, slave. L'll have you hung by the heels.
不管它有多滑
Anyway, it's too slippery.
你想让我掉入这些沸腾的泥浆中吗?你这个笨蛋
Do you want me to fall in that boiling mud? You numskull.
现在我要转动了
L'll try to swing it around. Now.
站着不要动,小孩 小孩?
Hold still, boy. - Boy?
稳住,陛下,稳住
Steady, Your Majesty. Steady.
跳下来,跳
Jump off. Jump.
我怎么办?
What about me?
回到这儿,不要再做蠢事
Get back here and stop playing the fool.
我听你的,世界的主 我来了
L hear and obey, master of the world. L'm coming.