快让开
get outta my way!
我优先
I called dibs!
果然如此吗?
Are those what I think they are? - Wow!
天啊 饼干日 我要迟到了
Oh, boy, I had to be late on cookie day!
饼干?
Cookie? Cookie? Cookie?
来了 - 面包屑时间到
Here they come! - Ah, it's crumb time!
我要一块 - 饼干 饼干
I want a piece! - Cookies! Cookies!
他们已经到了
They're at it already!
让开 我要吃 - 我挤一下好吗 伙计们?
Out of my way! I want it! - Hey, can I squeeze in, guys?
我有幼雏要喂 - 懒觉鬼 你输了 罗伯特
I've got beaks to feed! - Snooze, you lose, Robert!
我要那个曲奇饼
Oh... - I want that cookie!
我的
Hey! - I called it!
懒觉鬼 你输了
Snooze, you lose!
禁止持球触地 - 嘿 不要咯吱我
No touchbacks! - Hey, no elbows!
爸爸来也 得分
Come to papa! Ha! Score!
来吧 翅膀 别让我失望 不想错过
Come on wings, don't fail me! Don't want to miss it!
鹳鸟们
My fellow storks.
既然大家都在筑巢
Now that we all have nested,
教育后代乃是首要问题
we must concentrate on the education of our offspring.
快到了
Almost there!
让开 当心
The migration... watch out! - Whoa!
我来了
Incoming! - Whoa! Oops! Oh!
抱歉 我要迟到了
Sorry! Very late.
麻雀
Sparrows!
成功了 甜饼 我们开始吧
Made it! Come on, cookie, let's do this.
我错过了吗?
Did I miss it? Did I miss it?
别担心 亲爱的 你来的真及时
Don't worry, hon, you're just in time.
你还带了美食
Aw, and you brought a treat.
庆祝我们的新生
To celebrate our new arrival!
理查德 你♥爸♥爸来了
Richard, your dad's here!
哈哈 他看起来像我当年一样
Ha ha, he looks just like I did at that age.
因为那是我的孩子
Yeah, that's my boy.
他肯定像你一样不耐烦
He definitely has your impatience.
看来他继承了你的啄技
Looks like he's got your pecking skills too!
加油 你可以的
Come on. You can do it!
推 理查德 推
Push, Richard. Push!
罗伯特
Robert!
你选错日子了 伙计
You chose the wrong day, buddy!
这是谁?
Who have we here?
理查德
Richard.
你好 理查德 我是奥罗拉
Well, hello, Richard. I am Aurora.
嘘 没事了
Shh... It's all right.
拿去
Here.
那很好吃 不是吗?
That's good, isn't it?
你的父母在哪里?
Where are your parents?
妈妈
Mommy!
我不是你的...
Oh, I am not your... - Mmm...
我拿你怎么办?
Mm... what am I gonna do with you?
抓紧了 理查德
Hold on tight, Richard.
没有鱼?这里有什么?青蛙?
No fish? What's in here? Frogs?
不 麦克斯 这是
No, Max, this is...
克劳迪斯 亲爱的
Claudius, my dear.
一只讨厌的麻雀差点毁了我的公众演讲
One of those pesky sparrows nearly ruined my speech at the gathering!
害虫 晚餐吃什么?
Pests! What's for dinner?
有件事我想和你谈谈
There is something I wanted to talk to you about...
爸爸
Daddy!
走开 奥罗拉
Aaah! Get off! Aurora!
克劳迪斯 麦克斯 这是... - 下去
Claudius, Max, this is... - Get it off!
理查德 - 下去
Richard! - Off! Off, off, off!
他在这里做什么?
What is he doing here?
他很有趣 他能留下来吃晚饭吗?
He's fun! Can he stay for dinner?
当然不行 把这个长羽毛的水蛭从我身上拿开
Certainly not. Get this feathered leech off me!
去和他玩吧 麦克斯
Go play with him, Max.
想去兜风吗 理查德?
Wanna go for a ride, Richard?
麦克斯
Max! - Whoo!
我发现他独自一鸟在窝里
I found him alone in his nest.
麻雀啊 鹳的父母永远不会离开幼雏
Sparrows. Stork parents would never leave a chick!
他们别无选择 克劳迪斯
They didn't have a choice, claudius.
他们的巢...被毁了
Their nest was... Was ravaged.
但这不关我们的事
Still, this is none of our business.
把他带回去
Take him back.
我不会的 亲爱的 我不能
I won't, my dear. I can't.
想象一下 如果我们的儿子 独自一鸟在林子里
Imagine if it was our son, all alone in the woods.
等等 孩子 前方有湍流
Hold on, kid. Turbulence ahead!
你去哪了?
Where'd you go?
好吧 麻雀可以留下来
All right. The sparrow can stay.
我知道你最理解了
I knew you would understand...
只能....到秋天
Only... till the fall.
在那之后 他得自理 同意?
After that, he'll have to look after himself. Agreed?
还有
And...
我不想让其他的鹳鸟知道这事
I don't want the other storks to know about this.
还有
And...
他不能叫我 "爸爸"
He doesn't call me "daddy".
爸爸 ?
Daddy! - Mm?
看我教他什么
Look what I taught him!
疯子 麦克斯
Whoa! Crazy, Max!
搞不定吗 小兄弟? - 我能搞定
Can't handle it, little brother? - Oh, I can handle it!
哈哈 - 快点 麦克斯 更快
Ha ha. - Faster, Max! Faster!
我是说真的
I meant that!
当然
Sure you did! - Whoa!
但别出声好吗?
Mm-hmm. But silent, okay?
抓到了 - 干得好 我的孩子
I got it! - Well done, my boy.
看起来不那么难
That doesn't look so hard...
抓到了
Gotcha!
恶心
Eeeh! Gross! Hmm.
理查德 飞鱼
Whoa! Richard! Flying fish!
来也
Yeah! Yeah! Yeah... - Incoming!
我接到了
Ugh! I got it!
真好啊
Nice!
对不起 我从床上掉下来了
Sorry, I fell out of bed.
快点 麦克斯 我以为你很快的
Come on, Max, I thought you were fast!
快?我让你见识见识 什么叫快
Fast? I'll show you fast!
不管你说什么 大哥 我在等着呢
Whatever you say, big brother! I'm waiting!
我差点就抓到你了 - 那是你的想法
I've almost got you! - Ha ha, that's what you think!
看好了 - 理查德
Watch this! - Richard!
如果你能抓住我 - 树木
Catch me if you can! - The trees...
真小
They're so small!
我们不可以飞那么高的
Hey! We're not allowed to go that high!
加油 你担心的太多了
Come on. Whoa! You worry too much!
不 风太大了 我们回去吧
No, it's too windy! Let's turn around.
弱鸡 凉风不会伤害任何鸟
Chicken! A cool breeze never hurt anyone.
理查德 - 我和我的大嘴啊
Richard! - Ah! Me and my big mouth!
救到你了
Gotcha!
你没有救到我
You didn't get me.
是我来找你的 - 哈哈 是吗?
I came to you. - Ha ha, oh, yeah?
我那是跳水 瘦子 不过你接的很好
I was nose-diving, beanpole! Good catch, though.
爸爸喊我们了 - 走吧
Dad's calling! - Let's go!
为什么我们不能带理查德一起走?
Why can't we take Richard with us?
我的意思是 他不算重 我可以背...
I mean, he's no burden, and I could carry...
理智一点 奥罗拉
Oh, be reasonable, Aurora.
你知道这一天终将到来
You knew this day would come.
你是个好母亲
You are a wonderful mother,
你已经为他尽你所能了
and you have done all you can for him.
但他无法在非洲之旅中幸存
But he won't survive the journey to Africa.
他必须过麻雀的生活
He has to live the life of a sparrow.
我们到了 这是怎么回事?
Here we are. What's this all about?
鸟到齐了
Finally! I've summoned the flock.
走吧 麦克斯 - 我呢?
Come, Max. - Hey, what about me?
我也要去 对吧? - 理查德
I'm coming too, right? - Hmm. Richard...
在这里等我们回来 好吗?
Wait here until we return, all right?
电影精选列表