哥哥
Brother.
哥哥
Brother.
哥哥
Brother.
或许是世上最美的词
Maybe the most beautiful word ever.
艾伦 我从没梦想过有谁会在意
Aaron... Aaron, I never dreamed anyone could care.
这一个
This one...
这个是最美的
This is the most beautiful.
而我要谢谢你
And I have you to thank.
遭谋杀的女性被发现
接连失踪:警方敦促年轻女性格外小心
艾伦 你都干了些什么
Oh, Aaron, what have you done?
石头
布
剪刀
♪ 安静 小家伙 别出声 ♪
♪ Hush, little baby. Don't say a word. ♪
♪ 妈妈给你买♥♥只知更鸟 ♪
♪ Mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird. ♪
♪ 如果那知更鸟活下来 ♪
♪ And if that mockingbird don't die. ♪
♪ 妈妈定要你哭出来 ♪
♪ Mama sure going to make you cry ♪
你真的很上镜 安吉拉
You photograph extremely well, Angela.
求你了 别这样
Please. No.
你说什么我都会做 求你别伤害我
I'll do whatever you want to do. Don't hurt me.
我们让她们别乞求 艾伦
We tell them not to beg, Aaron,
她们就只会乞求
and all they do is beg.
我们让她们别要求 她们就只会要求
We tell them not to plead, and all they do is plead.
不就是几条简单的规则
Just a few simple rules.
她们每次都会破坏规则
They always break the rules.
这很漂亮 你很有天赋
It's really beautiful. You're very talented.
如果你放我走 我可以帮你做这些
If you let me go, I could help you make them.
你真这么觉得吗
Do you really think so?
是啊 我们把它们卖♥♥了能挣好多钱
Yeah. Yeah, we're gonna make so much money selling them, too,
所有利润都可以归你
and you can keep all of the profits.
我才不想卖♥♥我的娃娃 我很爱她们
I don't want to sell my dolls! I love them.
对不起 对不起 我只是想
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I just wanted--
你是想说点什么我没听过的吗
Are you gonna tell me something that I haven't heard before?
是吗 是不是
Huh? Huh?
还是说你要告诉我你爱着我
Or are you gonna tell me that you love me?
什么
What?
你想跟我玩个游戏吗
Do you wanna play a game with me?
行啊 什么样的游戏
Sure. What kind of game?
石头剪刀布 我最喜欢了
Rock, paper, scissors. It's my favorite.
我一开始并不是很擅长
I wasn't always good at first.
怎么玩 我的手
How? My hands...
我觉得你是会出布的女孩
You look like a paper girl to me.
我不能告诉你 我会输的
I can't tell you. I'd lose.
好吧
All right.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一 二 三 出
One, two, three, go.
布能包住石头
Paper covers rock.
你这样不公平
You don't play fair.
不
No.
♪ 安静 小家伙 ♪
♪ Hush, little baby ♪
♪ 别出声 ♪
♪ Don't you cry ♪
我就是想看看 再稍作摸索
I just wanna look and fiddle a little bit.
摸索 感受
Fiddle and touch.
而现在
And now...
而现在
And now...
现在你就不能告我的状了
And now you can't tell on me.
不许动 趴下
Freeze! On the ground!
-把他拿下 -不许动 不许动
- Take him down! - Don't move! Don't move!
在这里 白人女性死亡
Over here. White female down.
都安全了
All clear!
你有权利保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你♥他♥妈♥的禽兽
You fucking animal!
长官 冷静 拦住他
Sir, calm down. Stop him.
-你♥他♥妈♥的怪物 -多伊尔 冷静
- Fucking monster! - Doyle, relax.
禽兽
Fucking animal!
疯子
Fucking psycho!
你打碎了我的面具
You broke my mask.
艾伦会很生气的
Aaron's gonna be so mad.
把她抬下来
Get her down.
-艾伦 哪个艾伦 -不 不
- Aaron? Aaron who? - No. No, no, no! No!
我们做了详细的调查
We have done a thorough search
都没有找到一点点证据能证明
and have found not one iota of evidence
他有双胞胎兄弟叫艾伦或类似的名字
that there is a twin brother named Aaron or any other such name.
那就是医生的胡言乱语 他就该进监狱
That's a bunch of medical mumbo jumbo. He belongs in prison!
-没错 -你被判定为精神病犯人
- Yeah! - Having been adjudged criminally insane
而且无法将现实与杀人幻想区分开
and hopelessly incapable of telling reality from homicidal fantasy,
因此你被羁押
you are hereby remanded into the custody
去州立医院精神病犯人科
of the state hospital for the criminally insane
进行终生关押
for the duration of your natural life.
-肃静 -老子等着你
- Order. - I'll be waiting for you
就等你出来 混♥蛋♥
when you get out, asshole.
-你个疯子 -肃静
- You sick bastard. - Order in the court!
你给我小心了
Better watch out.
等你出来 老子就站那里候着
You get out, I'll be standing right there.
-你弄疼我了 -闭上你的嘴
- You're hurting me! - Shut the fuck up!
我说了 你弄疼我了
I said you're hurting me.
跟你说了别这样
Told you this is a bad idea.
是你干的 还是你假想的双胞胎干的
Did you do this, or did your imaginary twin do this?
彼得
Peter?
我没有假想的双胞胎
I don't have an imaginary twin.
很好 你可以给他电击了
Good. You can hit him.
几年后
外面会有很多他受害者的家属
You know, somewhere out there are the families of his victims.
现在可能就跟我一样咬牙切齿
Probably grinding their teeth right now just like me.
他就是个该死的疯子
He's a fucking psycho.
他肯定不该被释放
He should never be released, that's for sure.
我理解你的不甘 多伊尔警探
I feel your frustration, Detective Doyle,
但近十年来彼得和我有了巨大进展
but Peter and I have made great progress over the last decade.
我已经非常确信他的病魔已经不在了
I feel completely certain that he is free of his demons.
真希望我能相信你
Wish I could believe you.
彼得 你确定你感到安全吗
Peter, are you sure you feel safe?
多亏你 医生 我感到更强壮了
Thanks to you, Doctor, I feel much stronger now.
我会期待我们的视频诊疗
I'll look forward to our video sessions.
我也是
Me, too.
无论你什么时候需要 我都会帮你 好吗
I'm here for you whenever you need me, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
要开心 要去相信
Be happy and believe.
保重 彼得
Take care, Peter.
你也知道 如果他复发
You know, if he relapses,
你的事业会和他杀的女孩一样回天乏术
your career is gonna be as dead as all those girls he killed.
关于进这房♥间 我怎么跟你说的
What have I told you about coming into this room,
你这小杂种
you little bastard?
对不起 查尔斯叔叔
I'm sorry, Uncle Charles.
你是个姑娘吗
Are you a girl?
姑娘才玩洋娃娃
Only girls play with dolls.
只有姑娘才会一直不听我的话
Only a little girl would disobey me constantly.
我就是想见见我妈妈
I just wanted to see my mother.
如果你这么想当个小姑娘
So, if you want to be a little girl so badly...
不想
No.
我就把你变成个姑娘
...I'm going to make you one.
-不 不要 -过来 你这小混♥蛋♥
- No! No! - Come here, you little shit-ass.
-过来 -放手 艾伦
- Come! - Let go! Aaron!
-救我 艾伦 -别叫了
- Help me! Aaron! - Stop it. Stop it!
救救我 艾伦
Help me! Aaron!
喂
Hello.
你好 我是鲍尔医生
Oh, hello. It's Dr. Bauer.
就是想问问回到老宅子怎么样
Just checking to see how things are getting along in the old house.
就和平常一样
Nothing out of the ordinary.
我还想确认你拍好了视频日志
Also, wanted to make sure you had set up your video log
一切都进展很顺利
and that everything was working smoothly.
是的 我正在感我所感
Yes. Yes, I'm feeling my feelings.
我就在我该在的地方
I'm right where I should be.
电影精选列表