劫持游侠
探戈,狐步舞,你越来越近了。
Tango,foxtrot, you're closing in.
距离是100码。
Distance is 100 yards.
鸟儿在睡觉。
The birds are sleeping.
你们可以行动了。我重复一遍,你可以行动了。
You have the go.I repeat, you have the go.
目标在视野的另一边。
Target is on the other side of this clearing.
佩德罗,范德瓦格,继续,注意右边。
Pedro, vanderwag, go on, take the right.
斯♥诺♥登和席尔瓦,跟我来。
Snowden and silva,you're with me.
我们能行的,兄弟。
We got this, brother.
我们一直都行的。
We always got this.
中士。
Sarge.
中士。
Sarge.
中士!中士中弹了!
Sarge! Sarge is down!
我不能...什么?
I can't... what?
-爸爸?-嗯?
- Daddy?- Hm?
你会帮助他们吗?
You'll help them?
-你会帮他们...-帮谁啊?宝贝?
- With your help...- Help who, honey?
我们可以停止这种恶性循环...
We can end this cycle...
那些孩子们,他们很可怜。
Those children, they're sad.
在全世界的范围内。
Across the world.
他们每天才挣到30美分,还不够买♥♥一杯咖啡...
For just 30 cents a day,less than one cup of coffee...
你♥爸♥爸是做什么的?
What does your daddy do for a living?
拯救这些孩子。
Of saving these children.
保护儿童。
Child protection.
那你觉得我想做什么
So what do you think I wanna do?
帮助他们吗?
Help them?
没错。
Exactly.
更多相关报道。
For more information.
大家好
Hello everybody
感谢你们今天来到这里。
and thank you for coming out today.
作为一名偶然读到这个报道的读者...
Now, being a more than occasional reader of...
你为什么要这么做?
Why'd you do that?
这个世界上有很多不公平的事情,宝贝。
There's a lotta bad things going on in the world, babe.
而我只有尽力保全这座房♥子的能量。
Gotta protect the energy of this house at all costs.
还想问什么?
Know what?
穿好衣服,然后去吃早饭吧。
Let's go get dressed so we can have some breakfast.
饭前要祈祷。
Bring it in.
嘘。
Sh.
上帝,感谢您赐予我们这餐
Father god,thank you for this meal
并感谢您能让我们在此时,
and thank you for this moment.
能吃到我们想吃的,能让我们随时
Being able to eat what we want, when we want,
随地与我们想共餐的人一起用餐。
where we want,and with who we want.
感谢您。阿门。
Thank you. Amen.
阿门,并请上帝帮助父亲拯救那些苦命的孩子
Amen, and please lord,help daddy save the sad children
脱离黑暗的境地。
inside the bad places.
你真是好心肠。
That's really sweet of you.
还有,上帝,请把我妈妈带回家来。
And lord, please,bring mommy home.
阿门。
Amen.
阿门。
Amen.
我知道,你们当中有人说我
Know that some of you have referred to me
傲慢贪婪,但我想问问你们,
as smug and greedy,but let me ask you,
哪个贪婪的人会造出这个?
would someone greedy build this?
别再责备我了,乡亲们。
Come on, man.
这家商店不仅仅是一家商店。
This store is more than just a store.
纳尔逊品牌是一个象征符号♥。
Nelson's is a symbol.
18年了,波普斯。
18 years, pops.
我会让他为此付出代价的。
I'll make sure he pays for this.
萨姆.纳尔逊
竞选国会众议员
嘿,小姑娘,怎么了?我在工作,你还好吗?
Hey girl, what's up? I'm at work. You good?
我还好,就是想打个电♥话♥问问今晚
Yeah, calling to see if you wanna have
能否一起吃晚饭。
a cousins dinner tonight.
今天是你的生日,丫头。
It's your birthday, chica.
桑尼,我的生日早在两星期之前就过完了。
Sunny, my birthday was a week ago.
什么?
What?
-那我们还是能再庆祝一下。-我尽力吧,
- We can still celebrate.- I'll try,
但我手头要做的事情很多。
but I'm buried in files over here.
没事。
All right.
好吧,如果忙完,至少明天早上过来一下。
Well, if not, at least come by in the morning.
山姆明天要做一个有奖问答节目。
Sam's doing his big giveaway tomorrow.
最好,带上凯尔和你一起来。
In fact, bring Kyle with you.
好吧,我想他很乐意来。
Oh yeah,I'm sure he'd love that.
-我尽量让他来,好吗?-好的。
- I'll try to make it, okay? - Okay.
-再见,小丫头。 -再见。
- Bye, chica.- Bye-bye.
桑尼想你问好。
Sunny says hi.
-告诉她我也向她问好。-嗯-嗯。
- Tell her I said hello. - Mm-hmm.
我接到一个人打来的电♥话♥,
I got a call from a guy who says
他说有一个说西班牙语的男孩,他的父母不见了。
he has a little Spanish boy,parents just disappeared.
我想问你明天早上是否愿意和我
Was wondering if you can go with me in the morning
一起去帮助那个说西班牙语的小男孩?
to help me with the Spanish a little?
好吧。没问题。
Yeah. Sure thing.
我要提前到那里调查一下。
I'm gonna go ahead and head out early.
以便能取得有关那所房♥子的一些材料。
Got some stuff I need to take care of at the house.
以后要多加注意安全
Please consider more security
如果你还想在公众面前继续这样演讲的话,萨姆。
if you're going to keep doing these public appearances, Sam.
我的安全就靠你了,斯帕克斯。
You're all the security I need, sparks.
难道大人物都要被一群
Don't wanna seem like a big shot,
穿制♥服♥的保镖包围吗?
surrounded by a bunch of suits.
你知道,我是要和群众打交道的。
You know, I'm going for a man of the people thing.
今年又是选举年,我的顾客也是我的选民,
It's an election year,and my customers are my voters
他们拥护我,他们也喜欢买♥♥到便宜的衬衫。
and they love me and they love getting their shit cheap.
只是提醒一下,这些日子暴露
Just saying,it's gettin' kinda dangerous
-在外面,是有点儿危险。-我又不是总统。
- out there these days.- I'm not the president.
但不管怎么说,你已经踏上了这条路。
Yeah, but you're on your way, though.
好吧,这么说吧。
Well, let's put it this way.
美国人♥民♥是有点儿狂热,但他们还没疯狂到那种程度。
Americans are crazy,but they're not that crazy.
那么,你想怎么对付凯尔?
So, what do you wanna do about Kyle?
我们正要去找他,并接上我的小安吉尔,
We're just gonna swing by,pick up angel,
而凯尔总是为某些事情焦虑不安。
and Kyle always has a bug up his ass about something.
是这样的。
Yeah.
爷爷。
Grandpa.
你♥爸♥爸呢?
Where's your dad?
在屋里睡觉。
Inside, asleep.
凯尔,只是...
Kyle, just...
斯帕克斯,你和她呆在一起。
Sparks, stay with her.
凯尔,安吉尔一个人在外面,
Kyle, angel is out there completely unsupervised
没人照看她。
all on her own.
它准备好了出发吗?
Is she ready to go?
你来这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
呃,接孩子去爷爷家玩枕头大闹会?
Uh, for the slumber party at grandpa's house?
你知道吗?明天是我们店的促销活动。
You know, before the promotion at the store tomorrow morning?
好的,我明白了。
Okay. I get it.
噢,你不用担心,我也是曾经
Oh, you don't care because I'm the man
娶过你妈妈的已婚男人。因此,你还有点儿恨我。
who married your mother,so you hate me.
放心吧。
Deal with it.
看在上帝的份儿上,凯尔,别让她看见你这副样子。
But Jesus, Kyle,don't let her see you like this.
让他出去。
Get him out.
我知道他带着枪。
I know he's got a gun on him.
我不想让枪出现在我家中,让他出去。
I don't like guns in my house. Get him out.
凯尔,我知道你妻子离开了你,这很痛心。
Kyle, I know your wife left you and that sucks.
我理解。但是安吉尔的妈妈也离开了她,这是更让人伤心的。
I get it. But angel's mother left her, and that sucks more.
不是吗?这就是你现在要面对的,儿子。
Okay? That's what you have to think about now, son.
而你却喝成这个样子,你以前从来没有这么酗酒过。
And drinking like this, you never even used to drink at all.
你想一下,你妈妈要是知道了,会怎么说你?
Do you know what your mother would say?
-别提我的妈妈。-看到你现在
Don't talk about my mother. = the kind of hell
这副样子,她会多崩溃啊?
she would raise if she saw you in this condition?
别再提我的妈妈。
Don't talk about my mother.
凯尔,你的妈妈很感激我做的一切事情。
Kyle, your mother is grateful for everything I did.
我把你们俩从疲困中解救出来。
I took you both out of poverty.
因为有了我,你才成为一个男人。
You're the man you are because of me.
你从哪儿想出这些鬼话来的,伙计?
Where do you come up with all this shit, man?
你知道吗?凯尔,我认为你应该
电影精选列表