案件 # 00-00001
至高普遍法
最高法庭
(洛杉矶分庭)
原告 ROMAN J. ISRAEL 阁下
诉 被告 其本人
上诉请求
永久将ROMAN J. ISRAEL 阁下驱逐出
加利福尼亚律界及人类社会
因其虚伪至极
背叛了他宣称曾为之奋斗的一切
案件陈述
1. 二十六年来被告/原告受雇于
WILLIAM HENRY JACKSON律所
其为二人刑事辩护律所 位于洛杉矶
在这段时间里 被告/原告的职责专注于
起草诉讼摘要 动议和申辩
之后由首要合伙人
WILLIAM HENRY JACKSON专注于庭上事宜
三周前 此份工作关系被终结
由此开始的一系列事件使ROMAN J. ISRAEL阁下
做出违背道德和法律的不端行为
由此得出的上述诉讼请求
希望即刻得出判决
"刑法 374.962项
"PC section 374.962.
"一级盗窃罪
"Burglary in the first degree.
三周前
"刑法A374962项
"PC section A374962
"于相关部分列举
"Provides, in relevant part,
"人在建筑内所犯的罪行
"A person commits the building
"通常适用于
"Which regularly or intermittently is used
"地点
"In place...
在其"
of... which..."
你好
Hello?
"居住的48..."
"One resides in a period of 48..."
对
Yeah.
对 我当然记得你了 所以才给了你名片
Yeah, of course I remember you. That's why I gave you my card.
嗯 嗯 脚踝监视器不会就掉下来的 是你剪掉了
Yeah, yeah. Ankle monitors don't just fall off. You cut them off.
区别大着呢
It's a big difference.
因为这违反假释条例
Because it's a violation.
- 你怎么样 - 还好
- How you doing? - I'm here.
呃 我不建议你这么做
Well, I can't advise you to do that.
我听到砸门了
I hear banging.
- William Henry Jackson律所 - 那就开啊
- William Henry Jackson. - Well, open it.
对 在他们踹开之前开门
Right, open it before they kick it in.
喂
Hello?
不 不 老天啊
No. No. Dear Jesus.
喂
Hello?
哦 天啊 他们把他送到哪了
Oh, God. Where'd they take him?
Roman! William在他房♥子外边心脏病发了
Roman! William's had a heart attack outside his building.
他在马丁路德金医院
He's at MLK.
- 严重吗 - 当然严重了
- Is it serious? - Of course it's serious.
他在急救室呢
He's at the emergency room.
给医院打电♥话♥ 看看有什么事要做
Call the hospital, and see what you can learn.
我告诉你怎么办
I'll tell you what to do.
我告诉你我们怎么办
I'll tell you exactly what we're gonna do.
给Kibby打电♥话♥ 他能替他出庭
Get Kibby on the phone. He can cover for him.
- Kibby退休了 - 什么时候
- Kibby retired. - When?
几年前了 听着 Roman, William今天安排的满满的
Years ago. Now, listen, Roman, William had a full day today.
- 好 - 你得去替他了
- Okay. - You have to cover for him.
- 好 - 和客户说
- Okay. - Tell the clients
还有公诉人和法官 告诉他们怎么了
and the prosecutors and the judges what's going on.
- 好 - 申请延期
- Okay. - Get continuances.
- 好 - 只申请延期
- Okay. - Just continuances.
只申请延期
Just continuances.
他的日程打出来了 在我桌子上呢
I typed up his day. It's in there on my desk.
- 好的 - 老天啊
- All right. - Dear Lord.
行吧
Okay.
只申请延期
Just continuances.
洛杉矶县
刑事法庭楼
金属制品放在托盘里
All metal goes in the trays.
- 电♥话♥ 零钱 - 请向前走
- Phones, change. - Step forward, please.
如果你系了皮带 请解下来
If you have a belt, please remove it.
钥匙
Keys.
任何硬币
Any loose change.
都必须取出接受扫描
You must remove it so it can be scanned.
下一位
Next person.
伸开胳膊 举着别动
Put your arms out. Just hold right there.
听着 我的iPod里边有8000首歌♥
Listen, my iPod, I got 8000 songs in here.
上次我放进去
The last time I put that in there
有首歌♥的低音就没了
I lost the bass range on
Gil Scott-Heron的"美国之冬"
Gil Scott-Heron's "Winter in America."
Brian Jackson那首
Brian Jackson.
一切都得扫描
Everything gets scanned.
- 请向先 - 下一个
- Step up, please. - Next.
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
关掉所有手♥机♥
All phones off.
关掉手♥机♥
Phones off.
关掉所有手♥机♥
All phones off.
不好意思 姊妹 问一下
Excuse me, sister. Where's the, uh...?
白人法庭在哪
The court for white folks?
关闭手♥机♥
Phones off.
欠揍
Wack-ass.
庭上肃静
Quiet in the court.
呃 不好意思
Uh. Excuse me.
32号♥的情况如何
What do you have on number 32?
Langston Bailey?
上面写着他的律师是William Jackson
This says William Jackson's his lawyer.
Jackson先生今早心脏病发作
Well, Mr. Jackson had a heart attack this morning.
我是Roman Israel 他的合伙人
I'm Roman Israel, his partner.
我不知道Jackson还有合伙人
I didn't know Jackson had a partner.
我忍♥受不了 呃
Well, I don't have the, uh, patience
这里的惨状 他才能
for the butchery that occurs here. Mr. Jackson does.
你要延期吗
You want a continuance?
你什么条件
What bail you offering?
不得假释 如果他认罪
No bail. And he pleas to count one.
我会向法官请求最少五年徒刑
I'll tell the judge and request a minimum five years.
要审判的话可能判15年
He's facing 15 at trial.
17岁的非法闯入罪吗
For a 17-year-old breaking and entering?
嗨 那我们不如一枪打死他算了
Hell, why don't we just get it over with and shoot him?
条件就这样
That's the offer.
随便你了
Do what you gotta do.
这条件真的 我是说
Offer doesn't really, I mean...
他不会认一等罪的 我告诉你
He's not taking top plea. I can tell you that.
你告的罪名太重了
You're already overcharging him.
那说说减罪情节吧
L-Let's talk about mitigating circumstances.
他被抓的时候穿着有黑帮标志的T恤
He was caught wearing a T-shirt with a gang symbol.
和你的旗帜领标没区别
Like the flag pin on your lapel.
五年 人♥民♥不会接受再低了
Five years. That's as low as the People will go.
人♥民♥ 什么人♥民♥ 才没有人♥民♥呢
People? What people? There's no people.
只有你想给自己出成绩给的狗屁条件
There's just you making a bullshit career-climbing offer.
算了吧 就承认吧
Come on, let's admit it.
和你的客户说
Present it to your client.
他的名字叫Langston
His name is Langston.
他是个高一的好孩子
He's a high school junior in good standing.
是足球队员
Plays on the soccer team.
而这背后是他的父亲在监狱里
All of this despite that his father's in jail.
他的母亲在戒毒
His mother is in drug treatment.
由于很多他没法控制的原因
And due to a legion of forces beyond his control,
他加入了帮派 寻求认同 家庭和保护
he joined a gang for acceptance, family, and protection.
他前科有一项轻罪
He has one prior minor offense.
我们所有人做的最坏的事不是就定义了我们
Each one of us is greater than the worst thing we've ever done.
向你致敬
Deep bows.
和你的客户说去吧
Please, talk to your client.
我的定罪率是百分之百
My conviction rate's 100 percent.
全体起立
All rise.
地区九庭现在开庭
Court of District Nine is now in session.
由James Hurakami法官审判
The Honorable James Hurakami is presiding.
Langston Bailey.
谢谢 法警 可以坐下了
Thank you, bailiff. You may be seated.
喔 五到七年
Wow, five to seven?
还以为我会去少管所
Thought I was going to juvie though.
我想和Jackson先生谈
I want to speak to Mr. Jackson.
他进医院了
电影精选列表