这夜忙吗? - 就四个顾客
Busy night? - Four customers!
哈 破记录了
Oh~oh, a record!
你帮我数吗? - 当然了
Will you count it for me? - I always do.
谢谢 晚安
Thanks... Good night!
早安
Have a good morning.
嗯
Hm...
片名:毛骨悚然
求求你 停下 不要
Please, please, stop it! Please dont!
你不必这么做的
You don't have to do this.
老天!吉米你又晚了!
God, Jimmy, you're late again.
我告诉过你我要去上课
I told you I got class.
你是谁? - 我朋友都叫我杜克
Who are you? - My friends call me Duke,
吉米来不了 他让我来接你
Jimmy couldn't make it, he send me to pick you up.
你说他"来不了" 是什么意思?
What'd you mean, he couldn't make it?
行了 你自己去问他吧 我是在废车场认识他的
Come on, you can ask him yourself, I know him from the salvage yard.
我换了一个新的点火器 听听
Hey, we even put in a new starter. Listen...
车就和新的一样
Good as new.
你怎么了?快点 我还要回去呢
What's the matter? Come on, I gotta get back.
好吧
Okay.
我听点音乐你没有意见吧?
Do you mind if I listen to music?
无所谓
Whatever.
你不用指路给我
You know you might have to give me directions,
吉米告诉我的我都写下来了
I didn't write it down what Jimmy told me.
好吧
Okay.
你怎么认识吉米的? - 通过一些朋友
How do you know Jimmy? - We're friends.
他是个好孩子
He's a great kid.
你知道他总是夸你吗?
You know he's always bragging about you?
我觉得他说的没错
I can't say blame him...
你是我见到的最漂亮的女孩
I gotta tell you, I think you're the prettiest girl I've ever seen.
谢谢
Thanks.
我要是有象你一样漂亮的女孩 我也会四处炫耀的
If I had a girl like you, I guess I brag too.
你♥他♥妈♥的干什么?!
What the fuck are you doing?
只是象看看你美丽的脸 你的皮肤很好啊
I just wanna see your pretty face, you got nice skin.
那你也用不着碰我脸
You don't have to touch it.
嘿 圣女 我又不是想强♥奸♥你
You haven't talked very much, I'm not trying to rape you.
我想吉米摸你的时候 你就不这么说了
I'm sure you don't act like that when Jimmy touches you, huh?
你其实就是在装纯洁 是不是?
You're not gonna be a stuck-up cunt, are you?
别说你不是那种荡♥妇♥!
Don't tell me you're another one of those fucking cunt's.
在这右拐
Turn right here.
我陪你到门口怎么样?
I better walk you up to the door, huh?
谢谢 不用了
I'm alright, thanks.
妈
Mom.
妈 你在家吗?
Mom, are you here?
吉米 是我 有个变♥态♥开你的车送我回家的
Jimmy, it's me. Look... um, some weirdo picked me up in your truck...
我挂电♥话♥看看你是不是死了
and drove me home and... and I wanna make sure you're not dead or something.
回电♥话♥啊
Call me.
你知道我可以透过门玻璃看到你
You know, I can see you through the door.
是我 杜克 你认识我的
It's me, Duke. You remember me?
我刚才送你回家的
I just give you a ride home.
你想干什么?
What'd you want?
你有东西落在车上了 我想你可能想要吧
Oh, you left something in my car, I thought you might want it back.
什么?
What?
你的耳环
Your ear-ring.
我不会开门的
I'm not gonna open the door.
别闹了 开门
Quit foolin' around, open the door.
不 - 好吧 那就这样
No. - All right, hey, I tell you what...
我就放在门口
I just leave it out here, at the porch for you, alright?
你过一会儿拿 怎么样?
You can get it later, how'd that be?
很好
That would be great.
好了 我就放门口了 大明星
All right then, that's what I'm gonna do, superstar.
再见
See you later.
求求你!上帝!不!
Please God, no...
按下去就行了 别慢动作按
Go ahead and press it, I won't pay over-time.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你不用管了 我帮你收拾这些
Don't worry about me, I'll... huh, take care of this for you.
上车
Get in.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了? - 对不起
What's the matter? - Sorry.
没什么
Forget it.
漫漫长夜? - 工作没事 但...
Long night? - Work was okay, but...
我想我一定是打瞌睡了
I think I must've dozed off or something,
我做了一个很恐怖的梦
I had this fucked-up dream.
我在梦里吗? - 不
Was I in it? - No.
梦里有一个很恐怖的家伙 开车接我
There was like... this creepy guy, who picked me up from work...
送我回家 把我拖到地下室杀了
drove me home, dragged me into the basement and killed me.
那太怪异了
Oh, man... that's so weird.
我也做了一个怪梦 - 真的吗?
I had this crazy dream too. - No shit! Really?
你和我正在亲热
You and me, we... we were getting it on, right?
怪异的是
And here's the weird thing.
珍出现了 然后你说 你一直也想和女孩做
Jen, shows up... and she went like: Yeah, I always wanna do it with a girl.
然后 - 对
And, huh... - Right.
真能编 真不能相信 我还和你讨论这个问题
So lame, I can't even believe we're having this conversation.
我知道珍妮佛是你的好朋友
Well... I know Jennifer, your best friend.
我们至少应该问问她 看她是怎么想的
I just think we should at least ask her, if she'll do that.
问她你想和你的好朋友上♥床♥
You want me have sex with your best friend?
你以为她能喜欢?
Did you not with my friend?
好了 不说这个了
Okay, let's not go there.
进来吗?
You wanna come in?
我妈在家 - 我就知道
My mom's home. - Figures.
妈 你吓死我了! - 哦 真的吗
Jesus mom, you scared me. - Oh, no kidding?
你开门还是我来开?
You gonna open the door, or you want me to?
等等 - 怎么?
Wait. - What?
别开门
Don't open it.
嗨 吉米 - 嗨 凯特
Hi. Jimmy. - How are you, Kate?
怎么样 - 很好
How you doin'? - I'm great...
你这身衣服真漂亮
That's a smokin' blouse you're wearing today.
谢谢 你真会说好话
Well, thank you. That's a very nice compliment.
我有时候想我应该和你约会
You know it almost makes me think,
而不是和你女儿约会
I should take you out instead of your daughter.
你别油嘴滑舌了
Hello... get a room!
嗯 我到车里等吧
Yeah... well, I'm gonna go wait in the truck.
你上课又要迟到了?
Are you late for class again?
妈
Mom...
吉米真不错 每天早晨开车接你
You know that Jimmy is kind enough. to come and get you every morning,
你没有时间学驾照
because you can't be bothered to get your drivers licence,
你至少应该感激他
the least you can do is to be ready.
不用你管我
None of your buisness.
你十九岁了 协议规定你住在这上学...
You're 19 years old, the agreement was that'd you stay here, while you...
一堆废话
Blah... blah... blah... blah... blah...
祝你愉快
Have a nice day!
哇 哇
Whoa... whoa, whoa.
你能推一下车吗 - 为什么要我推?
Can you... huh, you push the truck? - Why, what about this shit?
你没有驾照 被抓住怎么办?
What? You don't have a drivers license, how you gonna jump-start the truck?
求你了
Please.
谢谢
Thank you.
用尽全力
Hurry up, put some ass into it.
再使劲
Push harder!
够不够劲? - 真够劲 宝贝
Was that enough ass for you? - That was a lotta ass, baby.
你不修好点火器的话 我够劲的地方你就只能看这么多
You know that's all the ass you gonna get until you get the starter fixed.
从我这里走进苦恼之城
Through me is the way, into the woeful city.
从我这里走进罪恶之渊
Through me is the way, to the eternal world.
从我这里走进幽灵之中
Through me is the way, among the lost people.
正义感动了我的创世主
Justice moved my locken maker.
我是神权 神智和神爱的作品
Divine power, the supreme wisdom, and abiding love made thee.
除了永存的东西 在我之前没有造物
Before thee,
我和天地同长久
things created stay eternal, and my eternal lasts!
你进来 抛弃一切希望
Appending all hope thee who enter.
对不起
Oh'oh... - Sorry about that.
下课时间也快到了
Um... we're about outta time anyway...
别忘了