约翰·韦恩,1907年5月26日出生于美国艾奥瓦州,演员,以演出西部片和战争片中的硬汉而闻名。
韦恩是那个年代所有美国人的化身:诚实、有个性、英雄主义。其作品《关山飞渡》蜚声世界影坛,一生共出演181部,影响极大,是好莱坞有史以来最伟大的影星之一。
1999年,他被美国电影学会选为百年来最伟大的男演员第13名。他同时位列“美国十大文化偶像”第4名。
以上摘自百度百科。
片名:血战硫磺岛
主演:约翰·韦恩
导演:阿兰·德万
献给那些因为勇敢和功绩
给世界和美国人♥民♥心中留下了深刻印象的海军陆战队员.
谨对他们在此片制♥作♥中给予的协助和参与表示感谢
这是美国海军陆战队一个步♥枪♥班的故事.
This is the story of a squad of marines, a rifle squad.
我是下士科普雷 罗伯特·邓恩,班里的成员.
I'm Corporal Robert Dunne, a member of that squad.
我们曾在瓜达尔卡纳尔岛,当它被完全占领以后.
We were at Guadalcanal, and when it was secure
我们撤出整休,再训练,补充和再培训.
we were pulled out for rest, refitting, replacements and
retraining.
海军陆战队长♥期♥保持训练、再训练...
The Marine Corps is long on training and retraining...
就是这样.
Let that go.
离开瓜达尔卡纳尔后,我们出发前往新西兰的派卡卡力其营地.
After the canal, we were sent to Camp Paekakariki in New Zealand.
我们接受了补充人员,从本土来的陆战队员,
Here we received our replacements, marines from Stateside,
这儿离本土很远,8,000英里.
a long way from Stateside, 8,000 miles.
我可以看的出你是一个知道生活的
I can see you're a man who knows how to live.
- 哈,看你挺闲.
- Solid comfort.
- 我得了疟疾.小子
- Solid malaria. Son.
- 疟疾,哈? 传染么?
- Malaria, huh? Contagious?
- 不,不是这星期得的. 你能留下.
- No, not this week. You can stay.
你来了个好地方. 我叫雷加西,波尼·雷加西.
Nice place you got here. Regazzi's my name, Benny Regazzi.
波博·邓恩. 我是今天的值班军士.
Bob Dunne. I'm duty NCO today.
太好了. 遇见好朋友. 这位哥们是 "帅哥" 丹·西普雷.
Great. Great. Meet my friends. This big guy is "Handsome" Dan Shipley.
- 嗨.
- Hi.
- 虎背熊腰!
- What a physique!
姑娘们看到他就晕. 离开这儿以后,我要把他变成电影明星!
The girls see him and faint. He comes through this, I'll make him a movie star!
那是两家伙是兄弟,弗林兄弟. 那是艾迪,那是弗兰克.
Those two guys, Flynns. That's Eddie and that's Frank.
- 嗨,艾迪.
- Hi, Eddie
- 你好,波博.
- Hello, Bob.
他们不会喝酒. 我得到了他们的啤酒定量.
They don't drink. I got their beer ration.
- 还有乔治·海雷诺泼力斯,爱尔兰人.
- And Georgie Hellenopolis, an Irishman.
- 你好,运动员.
- Hello, sport.
- 你从那里得到了那些棒球卡?
- Where did you get those cards?
- 在船上从你行李袋掉出来. 怎么了?
- Off your sack on the ship. Why?
- 它们是我的,这就是为什么.
- They're mine, that's why.
- 我在那些包里找了没找到.
- I've seen lots in those bags that aren't.
- 拿来吧,给我.
- Come on, give me.
- "永远忠诚",老弟.
- "Semper fi", Mac.
- 嘿!
- Hey!
- 别管他们. 一天要发生20次.
- Leave them. It happens 20 times a day.
你知道这些哥们从哪儿来的? 费城,兄弟之爱城.
You know where those guys come from? Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love.
- 顺便说一句,谁是班长?
- By the way, who's the squad leader?
- 斯特莱克中士.
- Sergeant Stryker.
- 他什么样?
- What's he like?
- 你会看到的.
- You'll find out.
我到新西兰两个小时,他们已经爬到我头上来了.
I've been in New Zealand two hours and already they're clamming up on me.
- 希望他有自知之明.
- I hope he knows his stuff.
- 没准儿让我们自在点.
- Maybe we'll get liberty.
- 我们不再是补充兵了.
- We ain't replacements any more.
- 他在哪儿? 中士在哪儿?
- Where is he? Where's the sergeant?
他在这儿呢.
He's here.
- 好吧,你知道什么? 斯特莱克.
- Well, what do you know? Stryker.
- 你好,托马斯.
- Hello, Thomas.
- 想想你开始的时候.
- Thought you were in the First.
- 我是. 坐下.
- I was. Sit down.
坐下吧,托马斯,哪儿都行.
Just sit down, Thomas, anywhere.
我的名字叫斯特莱克,欧姆·斯特莱克中士.
My name is Stryker, Sergeant John M Stryker.
你们在我的班,一个步兵班.
You're gonna be my squad, a rifle squad.
我们的三人已经在一起战斗了: 邓恩下士,查里·巴斯和我.
Three of us have seen action: Corporal Dunne, Charlie Bass and myself.
你们要向我们学. 在新兵营你们学习了书上的东西.
You'll learn from us. In boot camp you learned out of a book.
在这儿你必须记住书上的并且学习书上没有的.
Here you gotta remember the book and learn things that haven't been printed.
你必须学得又好又快.
You gotta learn right and fast.
那些不想合作的,我会让他巴不得没出生过.
Any man that doesn't want to cooperate, I'll make him wish he hadn't been born.
在我和你们一起训练之前,你们要象个男子汉一样行动和思考.
Before I'm through with you, you're gonna move and think like one man.
如果不,那你死定了. 你们有过一段轻松日子.
If you don't, you'll be dead. You guys have had a nice easy day.
我希望你们享用了它. 因为很长一段时间不会再有了.
I hope you enjoyed it because it's the last one you'll get for a long time.
你们加入陆战队是来打仗. 你们将得到战斗机会. 我会教你们怎么做.
You joined the Marines to fight and you'll get your chance. I'll show you how.
如果我不能用一种方法教你们,那我就会用另一种方法来完成我的工作.
If I can't teach you one way, I'll teach you another. But I'll get the job done.
本连连长是乔西上尉.
The skipper of this outfit is Captain Joyce.
排长是贝克尔中尉. 排士官是莱特中士.
Platoon leader is Lieutenant Baker. Platoon sergeant is Sergeant Wright.
有问题吗?
Any questions?
就这些.
That's all.
10,000个军士在这个部队,我偏偏遇到斯特莱克!
10,000 sergeants in this corps and I draw Stryker!
你以前认识他吗?
You knew this guy before?
是的. 我和他一起在中国驻防过.
Yeah. We were stationed together in China.
他两次阻止我晋升. 还告了我一回.
Twice he kept me from promotion. Turned me in once.
我待了30天禁闭. 然后他成了军士长.
30 days I got. He was a sergeant major then.
他准是干了什么缺德事才会被降了一级.
Must have done something to get busted to three stripes.
他告了你什么?
What did he turn you in for?
为了... 那不重要! 重要的是他为什么告发我!
For... That's not important! What's important is that he turned me in!
没准儿他没写条子,但打赌他背后说了我坏话!
Maybe he didn't write the manual, but you can bet he can recite it backwards!
- 大概刺青刺在胸口上了.
- It's probably tattooed on his chest.
- 前胸还是后背,老兄. 前胸还是后背.
- Front and back, Mac.
- 那么,你是亚尔 托马斯吗?
- Say, isn't your name Al Thomas?
- 是啊.
- Yeah.
- 你是拳击手吗?
- Weren't you a fighter?
- 只在陆战队里.
- Just in the Marines.
- 师里的重量级亚军.
- Runner-up in the heavyweight division.
- 告诉他们你输给谁了.
- Tell him who you were runner-up to.
斯特莱克. 侥幸的一拳.
Stryker. Lucky punch.
见见你的新经纪人.
Meet your new manager.
告诉他为什么你丢了杠杠.
Tell him why you lost your stripes.
我原来对你的不喜欢逐渐变成憎恨了,巴斯.
My natural dislike for you is gradually developing into a great hate.
别做这个人想让你们干的事. 你们可以从斯特莱克那儿得到公平对待的.
Don't let this guy do your thinking. You'll get a square deal from Stryker.
你可以打赌. 公平对待
You bet. Square deal.
我盼望着第一次,他和我下班后面对面较量一下.
I'm looking forward to the first time he and I come head to head off duty.
嗨,那只手别紧张,冠军!
Hey, take it easy with that hand, champ!
出发.出发!
Saddle up!
- 好了,原地休息.
- All right, take a break.
- 原地休息.
- Take a break.
- 你们班看起来来怎么?
- How does your squad look?
- 我看还要磨合磨合. 康威!
- See me in about six months. Conway!
我昨晚看了你的档案. 你父亲是萨姆·康威上校.
I was checking the records. Your father was Colonel Sam Conway.
- 他是又怎么样?
- What if he was?
- 我十个月前在卡纳尔和他在一起.
- I was with him ten months ago.
他牺牲前是我的上司.
He was my CO before he got killed.
一个最好的军官和男人,我在他手下服役.
One of the best officers and finest men I ever served under.
- 我想假如...
- I thought if you...
- 谢谢. 我会永远记得他.
- Thanks. I'll keep it in mind.
- 为此,你得和步♥枪♥睡觉.
- For that, you sleep with your rifle.
- 那是无意的.
- It was an accident.
- 在这个部队还没人丢下过他们的枪.
- Nobody in this outfit drops their rifle.
- 集♥合♥!
- Fall in!
好了,出发了. 都起来.
All right, saddle up. Pick it up.
有时候我不知道更恨谁,是他还是日本人.
Sometimes I don't know which I hate worse, him or the Nips.
- 你父亲是一个好陆战队员.
- Your father was a good marine.
- 直到十个月前.
- Until ten months ago.
- 他牺牲后你又被调来了.
- You shipped in when he was killed.
- 我被调来是因为我申请来.
- I shipped in because I was expected to.
战争中我家的男人们加入陆战队.
In war the men of my family join the Marines.
我是最后一个康威,所以我来这儿.
I'm the last Conway, so here I am.
他会为你继承家族传统而自豪.
He'd be proud that you're carrying on the tradition.
我父亲不会. 他希望我找一份轻松点的职业.
Not my father. He'd have expected me to find some soft duty somewhere.
- 事实上,他这样要求我.
- In fact, he told me so.
- 但我没做到.
- I don't get it.
我的父亲看不上我. 他认为我不够强硬. 太温和.
I embarrassed my father. I wasn't tough enough for him. Too soft.
"胆小鬼"是他常使用的词. 他希望我象斯特莱克.
"No guts" was the phrase he used. He wanted me to be like Stryker.
"永远要在最好的人手下工作." 我打赌他们会有好的发展.
"The finest man I ever served under." I bet they got along just fine.
都得用枪通条在他们背后赶着. 我是平民,不是陆战队员.
Both with ramrods strapped on their backs. I'm a civilian, not a marine.
他们并没有一定要我这么做. 我在这儿是因为家族传统.
They're not going to strap one on mine. I'm in here strictly for tradition.
- 那是唯一的原因吗?
电影精选列表