爱德华多迪肯
Eduardo Deacon.
叫我艾迪
Eddie.
部队名称
Division, Eddie?
第三营 第五海军陆战队
3rd battalion, 5th Marines.
服役年限
Deployments?
三年
Three.
2011年至2014年
2011... 2014
退役日期
Dates of leave?
连续三次
Three consecutive tours.
桑全区吗 (阿富汗南部)
Sangin, huh.
和他们说的一样糟糕吗
Was it as bad as they say?
是的
Yes.
有没有受过伤和身体不能胜任的工作
Injuries? Anything you're not physically capable of doing?
没有
None.
有不喜欢做的工作吗
Anything you don't like doing?
我全都做
I like it all.
你不介意清洁厕所吗
You like cleaning toilets?
我愿意做任何事
I'll do anything.
嗯哼
Uh huh.
已经通过所有的心理评估了吗
All of your psych evals, have been passed correct?
是的 夫人
Yes, yes ma'am.
好的 结果如下
OK. So here's the deal.
你的资料已存入数据库 所以此行并没有白费 好吧
I have you in our database so the trip wasn't for nothing, okay.
目前没有与你的技能相匹配的工作
We just don't have anything that matches your skill-set right now.
那我来应聘的工作呢
What about the job I came in for?
一周前就满了
Filled a week ago.
但我两天前在网站上看到的
But I saw it on the website two days ago.
我们的系统有延迟 我很抱歉
I know. There's a lag in our system and it gets frustrating.
听着 我已经在家一年了
Listen, I've been home a year.
我一天都没工作过
I haven't worked a single day.
我的破车快散架了
My piece of shit car is literally falling apart.
我孩子和我妻子在两个州外
My kid and my wife are two states away so when I tell you
所以我说我会做任何事情 夫人 我是说任何事
I will do anything, ma'am, I mean anything.
听着 我每天都要经历这种情况 从来都没有容易过
Listen I go through this every day and it never gets any easier.
请帮我一个忙 更新最低工资到我的个人资料
Just do me a favor. Plug minimum wage into my profile there.
但你是上尉 所以你有权被获得...
But you're a Captain so you're entitled to...
我不能因为我的权利而继续等待
I can't wait for what I'm entitled to.
我现在需要工作
I need this now.
祝你愉决
Have a nice day.
等等
Wait, hold on!!
最低工资 工作班次很差
Minimum wage, the hours are shit...
离这里至少40分钟的路程
and it's at least another forty minutes away from here.
哦 我没关系
Oh it doesn't matter.
问题是 刚才没有这工作
The thing is it didn't show up because that box
因为系统说你通过了心理评估 却没有勾选
that says you passed your psych evals wasn't ticked.
一定是个笔误
Must have been a clerical mistake.
一定是
Must have been.
谢谢
Thank you.
你今晚就开始上班
You start tonight.
我就去
I'm on it.
按要求的四轮驱动 合金装甲
All wheel drive, as requested. Armored.
和上周一样
Serviced last week.
- 押运物呢 - 2号♥汽车后座
- Precious cargo? - Back seat of car 2.
我们已出发 证人怎么样了 完毕
Turning onto one eight now. How's the witness? Over.
睡得像个婴儿
Sleeping like a baby.
我们再过100分钟进入雪松城
We're not getting into Cedar City
这种天气不行
for another hour forty. Not in this weather.
好极了 就像 喂
Great. We'll be lucky if-- Hello?
通讯断了
Call dropped.
布莱恩 请检查你的电♥话♥
Bri, check your phone please.
我也没信♥号♥♥
I'm dead too.
一定是因为暴风雨
Must be the storm.
1A 应该被锁上了吧
1-A's supposed to be locked down, right?
确认 怎么了
Affirmative. Why?
被告知 有人来了
We have eyes. We got company back here.
1号♥车 我是2号♥ 有辆车正在超车道上
Car one, this is two. Oncoming vehicle in the passing lane.
有身份辨识吗
We got an ID?
3号♥车
Car 3.
3号♥车 收到了吗
Car 3, do you copy?
无线电歇菜了
The radios are down.
不对劲
Something's not right.
看到了吗
See that?
搞什么
What the fuck?
快 快
Move, move, move!
布莱恩 掩护我
Bri cover me!
从车里出来
Get out of the car! Now!!
听好了 你跑到树林里去
Listen to me! Hash tag, you run through those woods.
别往后看 不要停下来 直到你遇到人
Don't look back! Don't stop until you find someone!
现在快走 快走
Now, go! Go, go, go!
挺住
Hold on!
九♥成♥击毙 目标不在这里
We got 9 of 10. Target's not here.
清理干净
Clean this up.
你好
Hello.
瓦莱丽
Val.
艾迪
Eddie?
你在哪里
Where are you?
听着 呃
Uh listen
我可能找到工作了
I may have found a job.
那很好
That's that's so good.
- 在哪里 - 不太近
- Where? - It's not close.
我得在这里 待一阵子
I'll have to be here for a little bit.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
艾迪
Eddie?
我很好
Um I'm good. Yeah.
因为他一直在发送
Because the V.A.'s been sending--
我很好 真的
I'm okay, really.
这里有医生可以
There are doctors here who can help--
瓦莱丽
Val! Val!
我会回来的
I'm coming back.
只是现在得工作
I just- I have to work
就这样
through some stuff.
西尔维亚来了 她总是问起你
Silvie's here. She asks about you all the time.
告诉她我爱她 再见
Just tell her that I love her. Bye.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
艾迪·迪肯 前来上班
Eddie Deacon. Here about the job.
啊
Ah.
文件
Paperwork?
有
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
Okay.
每小时9.15美元 试用期60天 不加班
It's nine fifty an hour. Health after 60 days. No overtime.
每8小时轮班 休息15分钟两次 明白吗
Two 15-minute breaks per 8-hour shift. You got it?
- 明白 - 好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
艾迪·迪肯 这里是列吉塞购物中心
So Eddie Deacon this is Ridgeside mall.
现在经过的是 蒙特克莱尔百货公♥司♥
Currently walking through Montclair's department store,
旗舰位置 广受赞誉
flagship location. In all its glory.
1986年破土动工 从未翻新 因为没必要
Broke ground; 1986. Updated; never.
主要经营 男装 童装 女装
Why would you. It's got it all; menswear, kids, ladies wear,
药品 鳖脚的体育用品
cosmedics. Crappy sporting goods section.
还有一些垃圾货 这里可以走到尽头 请保持干净
You know. Ehm, some other shit. Oh can's down at the end. Keep it clean.
指挥总部 购物中心的耳目
Oh, Command HQ. Eyes and ears of the whole place.
那边房♥间角落是你的 就在那里
Uh we got a corner cubby set up for you.
休息时间你可以 躺一会儿
Right in there. Label it on your own time.
等等
Hum?
奇怪 本来挺好的 一定是天气原因
All right. Weird. It doesn't do that, must be the weather.
那啥 我介绍一下团队 我是万斯
Anyway let me introduce you to the team.
首席主管 通宵队员 你可以叫我老板
I'm Vance, Shift Supervisor overnight crew. AKA The boss.
这个快乐的小公主是梅森
This happy little princess here's is Mason.
不要费心研究他的名字 因为
Don't bother leaning his name because
他非常适合这份工作 是不是
he's too good for the job. Isn't he?