我敢肯定 她会再回来的
She'll come back. I know it.
不过她不会待太久 我们得准备好
But she won't stay for long, so we have to be ready.
嘘
Shh.
你听 你听见了吗?
Listen. Do you hear that?
就在那上边儿
Up there.
她想给我们捎个口信
She's trying to give us a message.
斯嘉丽 你会和我一起走吗?
Will you come with me, Scarlet?
我们必须得小声点儿 不然会把她吓走的
But we must be quiet or else we'll scare her away.
我敢保证 曾经有人跟我聊过这些东西
I swear, you know, I have people who talk to me about that.
你在开玩笑吗? 这也太疯狂了
Are you kidding me? That's insane.
我是说...
Well, I mean…
我很喜欢这些人偶 他们的性格塑造都很细腻
I'm in love with these characters. There's just details.
萨曼莎 灵感大都源于各种奇奇怪怪的地方 对吧?
You know, Samantha, inspiration comes from the strangest places, you know?
有时源于乔叟的诗 有时则源于苏斯博士的作品
Sometimes, it's, you know, a Chaucer poem. Sometimes it's Dr. Seuss.
我说真的
Seriously.
这些东西确实花费了你很多心血
No, well, these clearly took so much work.
可以这么说 我永远都不可能创造出这样的东西
Like, I could never create something like this.
我大概就是缺乏想象力吧
I just don't have the imagination, I guess.
实话说 有一半的画我都不太记得了
I got to be honest, I don't even remember drawing half of these.
-我当时肯定画得很仓促 -这也太不可思议了
- I must have been baked. - That's insane.
我感觉这些画经不起推敲
I think this stuff holds up, you know.
并没有 完全经得起 画得很棒
No, it totally does. It's awesome.
你要去哪儿? 她要去哪儿 斯嘉丽?
Where did you go? Where did she go, Scarlet?
珍?
Jen?
我觉得她没事儿
I think she's fine.
-我是一般如果有事儿… -她可能会哭
- I mean, usually… - She'd be crying.
对 如果有什么事儿 她会大叫的
Yeah. If something's wrong, she's screaming.
实话说 这完全糟透了
Honestly, it was a complete nightmare.
合同荒谬至极 我们一直在加班 才刚刚结束
The contracts were nonsense, and we were at the office until just now.
我知道
No, I know.
不好意思 麻烦稍等一下…
Sorry, hang on. Just…
杰夫 电费单上怎么写了“最后通知”?
Jeff, why does it say "final notice" on the electric bill?
我以为你在处理这件事儿
I thought you were handling that.
我会让勒加尔来处理
I'm just going to let Legal handle it.
对 我刚到家
Yeah, I'm just getting home.
-妈妈! -珍妮!
- Mommy! - Jenny!
我的天哪
Jesus Christ.
她现在应该准备睡觉了才对
She should be getting ready for bed by now.
她到底在阁楼上干什么?
What the hell was she doing in the attic?
她喜欢待在阁楼上 你得拿...
She likes it up there. You want to grab a…
我不关心那些 现在需要止住女儿头上的血
That's irrelevant. I'm going to try and stop the bleeding of our daughter's head.
-我去拿 -你把它打湿 我来…
- I'll get the… - You make a wet one, I'll just…
-给你 -你找什么… 我来...
- Here. - Do you want to… I'll, um…
给你急救箱
Here's the first-aid kit.
谢谢 萨曼莎
Thanks, Samantha.
真勇敢 真勇敢
Brave, brave, brave, brave.
我来吧
I got it. I got it.
麦琪 我很抱歉 都是我的错
Maggie, I'm sorry, this is my fault.
对 事实如此
Yeah, it is, actually.
杰夫应该是在工作
You know, Jeff is supposedly working,
而我雇你是为了照看珍妮 所以...
but I pay you to watch Jenny, so…
各位 请你们冷静点儿 谢谢
Guys, let's just be cool, please, for… Thank you.
为什么急救箱里没有绷带?
Why are there no Band-Aids in the first-aid kit?
你一天到晚在干什么?
What is it exactly that you do all day?
-我们别再说这个了 麦琪 -不 我想听你说
- We're not doing this again, Maggie. - No. I would like to know
我知道你一直说自己在工作 但我从没看到过你的作品
because I know that you're meant to be working, but I don't see the work.
-你还在继续画画吗? -我整天在做什么?
- Do you even draw anymore? - What I do all day?
-我和女儿待在一起 -真的吗?
- I spend time with our daughter. - Really?
是谁每天晚上等到很晚 希望妈妈每周有一天在十点前回家
Who stays up late every night in the vain hopes that her mother will be home
能够跟妈妈说说话 但都无济于事
one night this week before 10:00 p.m. and will actually speak to her.
你觉得我在我爸手下工作就容易了吗?
You think it didn't kill me to have to start working for my dad?
我也很想回家跟你待在一起 给孩子讲故事 但我做不到
I would love to be home with you, you know, making up stories, but I can't.
我每天都得牺牲掉这些时光
That's a sacrifice I make every day.
不过你知道吗? 我觉得这样还好 我已经逐渐适应了
But you know what? It's fine. I've made peace with it.
你没有什么特别之处 好吗? 你不过是失业了而已
You're not special, okay? You're just unemployed.
呃 我觉得我就... 我回去了
Um, I think I'm just… I'm gonna go home.
要是不用我留下的话 那我们明天见吧
I'll just see you guys tomorrow, unless you need me to stay.
不用 我们要去医院 我们走吧
No. We're going to go to the hospital, okay? Come on.
麦琪
Maggie.
你差点忘了带这个
You almost forgot this.
你别去了
You're not coming.
你说什么? 我们得带珍妮去医院
What are you talking about? We're taking Jenny to the hospital.
杰夫 我带她去
Jeff, I am taking her.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
再见 杰夫
Goodbye, Jeff.
经双方同意后将提交离婚申请书
Divorce papers were filed without contest from either party.
麦琪 所有财产都在你的名下
Maggie, all financial holdings are in your name.
你不要求对方支付离婚赡养费及子女抚养费
You're not requesting alimony or child support,
但要争取对孩子的全权监护
but you are petitioning for full custody.
你能解释一下这样做的必要性吗?
Could you explain why you feel that's necessary?
就是因为他承担不起成年人的责任
Because he's incapable of being an adult, that's why.
说话都友好点儿吧 我们来这里都是为了同一件事儿
Let's keep it friendly. We're all here for the same reason.
我们都希望孩子能有一个好的归宿
We want what's best for the child.
这也就相当于是用尽一切可能的方式
Which, by any unit of conceivable measure,
让孩子离他越远越好
is getting her as far away from him as possible.
你难道不应该反驳一下吗?
Shouldn't you object or something?
这里不是法庭 瓦恩先生 我们在谈话
This isn't a courtroom, Mr. Vahn. It's a conversation.
那我想说 我觉得这样很不公平
Then I would just like to say that I don't think it's fair
她请了她爸来协商 这人自以为是而且说话刻薄
she gets a fancy, mean negotiator just because it's her dad.
我也觉得不公平
And I don't think it's fair
每次她妈妈工作的时候
that I have to worry about my granddaughter
我都要担心我孙女把头摔破了
having her head split open every time her mother's at work.
瓦恩女士认为
Mrs. Vahn believes her ex-husband
是她的前夫让孩子的身心健康受到威胁
is putting the physical well-being of their child in jeopardy.
不折不扣的过失伤人罪
Reckless endangerment, plain and simple.
那是个意外 我没有危及女儿的安全
It was an accident. I don't jeopardize the safety of our daughter.
麦琪 别这样
Maggie, come on.
麦琪说你从三年前做木偶开始
Maggie claims you haven't been gainfully employed
就一直没有工作收入
since working at a puppet show nearly three years ago.
不只是木偶戏 其实是一笔大生意
Not a puppet show. It was actually a big deal.
一笔大生意 你又在说这种话了 杰夫
Was a big deal. You're biting on old candy there, Jeffrey.
过去两年你一直都是这样
Have been for two years.
当时那一系列漫画相当成功
It was a pretty successful comic book series.
他住在我女儿家的时候 两个人一起创作的
Which he created with my daughter while living in her brownstone.
我们还把漫画改编成了电视节目 进行了试播
And we were making it into a pilot.
我们本来还会制♥作♥系列玩偶
We were going to have a range of toys.
对 而他搞砸了这笔生意 就因为...
Yeah, and he blew the deal because…
因为他们想买♥♥下我们的创作
Because they wanted to take our world
然后把动画形象放在电脑中合成动画 我不同意这样做
and put it in a computer in CGI, and I wasn't going to agree to that,
所以我们就在创作上产生了分歧
so we had creative differences.
他连自己的房♥贷都还不了
He isn't capable of paying his own mortgage,
更别说给孩子一个舒适的家
let alone setting up a proper home for a child.
你为什么要这样做? 为什么要毁了我的生活?
Why are you doing this? Why are you trying to ruin my life?
我不想毁了你的生活 杰夫 我…
I'm not ruining your life. Jeff, I'm…
妈的
Fuck.
我知道你爱珍妮 但这不是重点
I know that you love Jenny. That's not what this is about.
现实就是如此
It's just practical.
我有经济能力照顾她 你做不到
I can afford to take care of her, you can't.
就是这样
End of story.
这是什么?
What is this?
你的“保释”卡
Your "get out of jail free" card.
这能让你开始新的生活 这是你想要的
You can use it to start a new life. That's what you want.
这不是我想要的
That's not what I want.
-煎熬的一天过了一半儿 -为什么煎熬?
- It was in the middle of a crazy day. - Which crazy?
好吧
Right.
判决很公平
You know, this settlement is more than fair.
我知道 但我和女儿相处的机会...
No, I get that, but what are my chances with…
他们对你的评价有失偏颇吗?
Well, how unfair was their characterization of you?
我是说 我... 没办法在办公室工作
I mean, I… You know, I can't work in an office.
-我也试过 但就是... -那这或许是最好的结果
- I tried this, it's just… - Well, then, maybe this is for the best.
电影精选列表