《堕落天使》
[红宝石山 一八六八年]
肯定打中他了
Well, we definitely got him.
虽然没能要他的命 不过肯定有他好受的
It's a gut shot, but we got him pretty good.
他连枪都没来得及拿
He didn't even take his rifle.
他的马跑掉了
His horse run off, though.
收拾一下 我们得出发了
Cleared up some. We ought to get a move on.
让他多流点血
Let him bleed.
如果让他一直往下面去 会离我们越来越远的
If he keeps going down, he's going to get some distance on us.
他跑不了的
He ain't going nowhere.
让他多流点血
We let him bleed.
早点把他搞定去拿酬金吧
Well, let's just get paid up and be done with it.
- 他跳到水里去了 - 是啊
- He went in. - Yep.
河对岸没有他的踪迹 肯定是掉到瀑布下面去了
There's no tracks on the other side. He done gone over them falls.
没有尸体
Ain't no body.
如果他跳到水里去了的话
Well, he went in that there water...
就找不到尸体了
There ain't no body. There ain't gonna be no body.
- 尸体总会有的 - 你是让我们变出一具尸体来?
- There's always a body. - You expect us just to conjure him?
我要你找到他 我花钱雇你们就是干这个的
I expect you to find him. That's what I'm paying you for.
稳住 稳住
Stay, stay.
稳住
Stay.
噢 天哪
Oh, God.
我的天 老天
Oh, God. Oh, God.
你们闻到了吗?
Y'all smell that?
该死
Oh, fuck.
别碰
Don't touch it.
他故意踩着脚印倒着走 海斯 你和那孩子跟着这两条路
He's doubled back on his tracks. Hayes, you and the kid follow those two.
波普 你走那一条
Pope, you take that one.
帕森斯先生 你在这儿等着
Mr. Parsons, you wait here.
我走这条路 他不会跑远的
L'll take this one. He's not far.
你们小心点 他的枪在我手上
So watch yourselves. I got his gun.
他已经不流血了
He ain't bleeding no more.
在流着呢
Yes, he is.
波普在哪儿?
Where's Pope?
相互之间距离不要超过十英尺 打起精神来 他就在这里
The intervals are 10 feet. Be ready. He's here.
记住 如果你们杀了这婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 就一个子儿都拿不到
Remember, if you kill this son of a bitch, you will not be paid.
只要有口气就行
Extremities only.
该死的
God damn it. Oh, hell.
万能的主啊
Lord almighty.
他把波普怎么了?
What did he do to Pope?
先生 这该死的家伙到底是什么人?
Mister, who the hell is this man?
去牵马过来 他跑不掉了
Get the horses. We have him now.
他肯定有印第安人活着狼的血统
He must be part Indian or wolf.
- 居然吃人 - 他没有吃人 走吧
- Eat a man like that. - He didn't eat him. Go.
走吧
Go.
你这是在干什么?
Just what in the hell do you think you're doing?
看来命中注定
I guess it makes sense.
- 被一个小家伙结果 - 我不是什么小家伙
- Finished off by a young'un. - I ain't no young'un.
你说什么我都不在乎
And I don't care to hear you say another goddamn thing.
好了 现在走出来 把手放在前面
Now, come on out of there and put your hands out in front of you.
快点
Come on.
你中枪了
You been shot.
肯定是偷别人的马时候受的伤
Trying to steal somebody else's horse, I reckon.
我建议你还是换个正当工作吧 先生
I'd say you need a new line of work, mister.
纳撒尼尔!
Nathaniel!
纳撒尼尔!过来
Nathaniel! Come on.
走吧
Come on, now.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you. Thank you.
- 他是什么人? - 偷马贼
- Who is he? - Horse thief.
但他受伤了
But he's hurt.
我会付买♥♥马的钱的
L'll pay for the horse.
我看你最好还是躺着休息
You best rest yourself.
我爸爸马上就回来了 让他来决定怎么处置你
Pa'll be home after a while, and he'll decide what to do with you.
没有痕迹了 卡弗
No more tracks, Carver.
那边的路已经冻起来了
The trail's gone cold up there.
你姐姐
Your sister...
她对盗贼不友好
She don't take kindly to thieving.
可你还小 时间还长着呢
There's plenty of time for that when you grow up.
看
See that.
没错 他还在流血
Yeah, he's still bleeding.
下面还有东西
There's something else down here.
- 去看看 - 好的
- Take a look. - Yeah.
看见什么了?
What'd you see?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
他想偷东西的时候 被我抓住了
We caught him trying to steal Red.
他受伤了 中了枪
He's hurt. Shot.
你是什么人 先生?
Who are you, mister?
我在北边一点的地方捕猎
I do some trapping a bit north of here.
这一点距离肯定不短
Must be quite a bit north of here.
没错
Quite a bit.
我猜你不是自己打伤自己的吧
I don't expect you shot yourself.
不 不
No. No.
是有人要抢你的皮毛吗?
Somebody after your hides?
抢你的地盘?
Fringing on your territory?
我不能说
I couldn't say.
你从那边下来 连马都没有骑?
You come down out of that pass without a horse?
在上面 没有马的人 就跟死人差不多
Up here, a man without a horse is generally a dead man.
我对付得来
That I can solve.
对想偷我东西的人 我是不会心慈手软的
So I don't take kindly to a man trying to steal mine.
我跟那女孩子说过了 我会付买♥♥马的钱的
Like I told your girl, l'll pay for the horse.
从这里到镇上 有六天的路程
It's only about six days' walk from here to town,
如果我没记错的话
as I recall.
我付你两倍的钱买♥♥你的马
L'll pay you twice what you paid for her.
如果你有钱
If you can pay,
为什么不直接来买♥♥?
why don't you just walk yourself down there?
我不太习惯
I'd rather not.
- 没有 - 什么都没有
- Nothing there. - Not a goddamn thing.
- 我下去看看 - 不用
- L'll go down there and take a look. - No.
就这样吧 我们顺着山脊走
We're done here. We'll follow the ridge.
之前是十六天 第十七天在奥利夫山
That's 16 days. Seventeen out Mount Olive,
- 每天一美元 - 找到他之后 我会付钱的
- at $1 a day. - You'll get your money when we find him.
现在没门儿
Not before.
你这是什么意思?你也看见了
What do you mean? You saw.
到溪谷下面就没有踪迹了
That trail ends down at the end of that ravine.
因为他根本就没有下去
'Cause he never went down the ravine.
我们顺着山脊走
We follow the ridge.
过来
Come here.
我叫吉迪恩
I'm Gideon.
你不喜欢说话 是吗 孩子?
You don't talk much, do you, boy?
还有 对睡在你屋里的客人开枪
You know, it's not considered polite
是很不礼貌的事情
to shoot a man who's sleeping in your house.
好了
Well,
回去睡觉吧
get on back to bed.
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
- 你们是 - 你闭嘴
- Who the hell... - I'm doing the asking here.
- 咖啡和点心 女人 - 你要是敢说谎
- Coffee and biscuits, woman. - Now, lie to me
我就把你和你的孩子们 连同这房♥子一起烧掉
and I will fire this place with you and yourn in it.
- 他在哪儿? - 肯定是天一亮就走掉了
- Now where is he? - Must have left at first light.
我们来的时候才不过天亮 蠢货
We done got here at first light. Damn fool.
- 他来的时候行动方便吗? - 不方便
- Were he able-bodied when he come here? - No.
- 你有没有给他补给或者来♥福♥枪♥? - 没有
- Did you give him supplies or a rifle? - No.
- 他有支手♥枪♥ - 是他杀了波普之后从他身上夺走的
- He had a pistol. - Took that off of Pope after he killed him.
- 你给他马了? - 没有
- You give him a horse? - No.
我们可没有马给他
Ain't no horse for that one.
先生 我不知道你从哪儿来
Mister, I don't know where you come from,
我们只是帮助了一个受了枪伤的狗♥杂♥种♥ 而他天没亮就走掉了
but we helped a shot mongrel of a man, and he's gone away in the night,
我们只知道这些
and that's all we know.
狗♥日♥的♥ 胆敢说谎
You lying son of a bitch.
你把什么卖♥♥给他了?他给你钱买♥♥了什么?
What did you sell him? What did the devil get for his money?
海斯
Hayes.
我不是花钱雇你玩女人的
I ain't paying you to play with womenfolk.