好吧
Okay.
妈妈 我出门儿了
Mom, I'm heading out.
哦 宝贝儿
Oh, honey,
你看起来真是.....
you look....
真是太漂亮了
You're so beautiful.
你要这么早出门儿?
You're leaving early?
对 我得先去见一下卡米拉
Yeah. I'm meeting Camilla first.
奥 你能出去我真替你感到高兴
Well, I'm really proud of you for going,
即使你都没有一个...
even if you don't have a...
我...我不是故意说那个的
I...I didn't mean it like that.
我只是 -我懂你的意思
I just -I know what you meant.
你知道 你总是邀请加布
You know, you could always ask Gabe.
拜拜
I'll see you later.
向我保证你会好好玩儿的 -当然
Promise me you'll have fun. -Yeah.
多拍点儿照片 -好的
Take lots of pictures. -Okay.
Boo!
卡米拉 这可一点儿都不好玩儿
Camilla, that was not cool.
你刚才在哪儿啊?我还以为我们在门那儿见面呢
Where were you? I thought we were meeting out front.
抱歉 我父母坚持让我多拍点儿照片
Sorry. My parents insisted on taking photos of me
各种角度的
from, like,50 different angles.
我们还要在这儿浪费时间吗 嗯哼?
We're still doing this, right?
对奥 -你的东西在哪儿?
Yeah. -Where's your stuff?
在我柜子里 我们走吧
It's in my locker.Let's go.
你觉得我们能把裙子退了
Do you think we can return our dresses
要回我们的钱吗?
and get our money back?
如果你妈发现了 该怎么办?
What are you gonna do if your mom finds out?
我不知道 最好就是向她请求原谅 你知道吧?
I don't know.It's better to ask for forgiveness, you know?
如果我们失败了 那我就玩儿完了
If we get busted,I'm dead.
他们会做什么
What are they gonna do,
让你面壁思过直到这学期结束吗?
ground you till the end of the school year?
对 回答正确
Yeah. Good point.
总之 你是怎么发现这个反舞会派对的?
How'd you find out about this anti-prom thing, anyway?
麦斯邀请我加入的
Max invited me to the group.
麦斯也要去? -对啊
Max is going? -Yeah.
为什么这么惊讶?
Why so surprised?
没什么 我只是觉得你喜欢他
Nothing. I just thought you were over him.
好吧 我承认自己撒谎了 嘿嘿
Okay, I lied. Heh.
好极了
Great.
你什么意思?
What's that supposed to mean?
我只是想说 邀请你参加某个森林派对
I'm just saying,being invited to some party in the woods
根本跟约会不是一个概念
is not the same as a date.
随你怎么说
Says you.
我只是觉得...麦斯是一个...
I just...Max is...
小心点儿
Just be careful.
我没必要小心的
I don't have to be careful.
有你呢 你好
That's why you're coming. Hello.
我也会想你的
Miss you, too.
拜拜
See you soon.
嘿!哦 希瑟
Hey! Oh, Heather,
我觉得你一定会来参加这个舞会的
I thought for sure you'd be going to prom.
去年就去了 我完全迷上了它
I went last year.I'm over it.
好的 你不必向我解释的
Yeah, no need to explain it to me.
这个舞会还是那么无聊
Prom is so cliché.
我会说它很差劲儿
I was gonna say lame.
好吧 不管怎么样 罗伯应该也会参加的
Yeah. Anyway, Rob should be showing up pretty soon.
总之 舞会在哪儿开啊?
Where's it at, anyway?
额 在阴影溪的某个小房♥子里吧
Um, some cabin in Shadow Creek
我认为或许是托尼找到的那个
that I think Tony found.
等等 托尼 那个托你吗?
Wait, Tony,like Tony Tony?
他是不是30岁了?
Isn't he, like, 30?
对 我们有时候跟他在一块儿鬼混
Yeah. We hang out with him sometimes.
他会买♥♥啤酒给我们
He buys the beer.
没有啤酒怎么能叫开派对?
And what's a party without beer?
嘿 麦斯
Hey, Max.
嘿 卡米拉 你好
Hey, Camilla.What's up?
嘿 麦斯
Hey, Max.
嘿 希瑟
Hey, Heather.
哦 希瑟 他是加布
Oh, Heather,it's Gabe.
他真的要去啊?
Is he really coming?
问得好
Good question.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. -Hey.
对 应该会很好玩儿
Yeah,should be fun.
你在这儿做什么?
What are you doing here?
所以说卡米拉也会去吗?
So is Camilla coming?
你邀请我的
You invited me.
加布 我曾经邀请你参加各种活动
Gabe, I've invited you to a million things.
但你都没来
It's not like you ever come.
我知道 我只是...
I know. I just...
这是我第一次出现在足球场上
This is my first time ever being to the football field.
我讨厌这个地方
I hate this place.
我们来这儿不是为了踢足球
We're not here for the football field.
我知道 我猜 你肯定知道
I know. I just figured,you know,
在毕业之前我至少得做一件儿正常的事儿
I should do at least one kind of normal thing before graduation.
参加反舞会派对可不是一件正常的事儿
Anti-prom is not normal.
我猜那就是吸引我的地方
I guess that's the appeal.
我知道 我知道
I know.I know.
好吧
Good.
哦 罗伯到了
Oh, Rob's here.
嘿 小伙伴们 快点儿 我们出发吧
Hey, guys, come on.Let's go.
嘿 -嘿 哦!
Hey. -Hey. Uhh!
呦 呦 反舞会直通车现在开通了
Yo, yo. The Anti-Prom Express is now boarding.
欢迎登上我的豪车
Welcome to my limo.
什么 没有小酒吧?
What, no minibar?
快点儿进去吧
Get in there.
我就将就坐进去吧
I'd settle for seats.
安全带也将就一下吧
Or seat belts.
嘿 放松 这车造得跟坦克一样
Hey, chill.The van's built like a tank.
我感觉我们就像走私犯一样
I feel like we're being smuggled.
喔!
Ah!
这就是那个小房♥子?
This is the cabin?
它看起来真破啊
It looks more like a shack.
喔 好吧 伙计!
Ah, yeah, man!
嚯嚯嚯
Ho ho ho.
我亲爱的伙伴们
My people.
你好啊 伙计
What's up, man?
欢迎来到反舞会派对
Welcome to anti-prom.
哦 很高兴见到你
Oh, it's good to see you.
你好啊 伙计 嘿 伙计
What's up, man?Hey, man.
你一直在健身吗?身材好棒啊
Have you been working out,man? You look good.
哦 谢谢 我们准备了小吃 准备饮料
Oh, thanks.We got snacks.We got drinks.
进来吧 快进来 女士们 女士们
Come on in. Come on in,ladies. Ladies.
好喜欢啊 真的太太喜欢了
Love it. Love it.
额 嘿 伙计们
Uh, hey, dude.
你得把那个记下来
You gotta put that down.
真是个狂欢舞会啊
It's a rager.
哦 糟糕 我把手♥机♥落在车里了
Oh, crap.I left my phone in the van.
你想让我和你一块儿去 还是...
Y...You want me to come with, or...
只有50英尺远 我能解决的
It's, like, 50 feet.I can handle it.
对我来说却很重要啊
I meant more for me.
有人吗?
Hello?
当心阴影溪!
Beware of Shadow Creek!
好吧 拜托 伙计
Okay, come on, guys.
好 -吓我一跳
Okay. -Creeps.
吓人!
Creep!
告诉他们 托尼
Tell 'em, Tony.
告诉他们关于他们说的阴影溪的一些怪事
Tell 'em what they say about Shadow Creek.
我不知道啊 伙计 他们说了好多呢
I don't know, man.They say a lot of things.
我不清楚这些妹纸真的愿意听全部的吗
I don't know if these girls want to hear all of 'em.
你指的是那些无聊的鬼故事
And cue lame ghost story.
那都是胡扯的
It's all B.S.
不是所有都是假的 -好吧 你想讲的故事
电影精选列表