喂
Yes?
是的 是的
Yes, yes.
是的 他在哪
Yes, where is he?
那就去找他啊
Well find him then.
搜查整座城
Search the city.
有什么消息马上告诉我
Let me know the moment you hear anything.
哦 马奈医生 请进
Oh, Dr. Manet, come in.
亨利·卡辛失踪是怎么回事?局里的人都很不安
What's this about Henri Cassin disappearing? The whole bureau's upset.
他本应该今早启程去度假的
He was supposed to leave on his holiday this morning
菲利普要开车送他去... -圣马戈特
Philippe was to drive him to... - St. Margot.
是的 他们一个多小时前就应该走了
Yes, they were to leave over an hour ago.
这有什么值得惊慌的吗?
Is that any cause for alarm?
作为苏雷特最好的警探 他肯定能照顾好自己
Surely the Sureté's best detective can take care of himself for that long a time
但如果有确定好的约会 他不会消失的
But he wouldn't do this when he has a definite appointment.
他一定出了什么事 -光天化日之下 在巴黎?
Something must have happened to him. - In broad daylight in Paris?
冷静点 局长
Calm yourself, Commissaire.
作为官方的警医 我警告你 你的血压受不了这个
As official Police Physician, I warn you, your blood pressure won't stand this.
但你知道亨利是什么样的人
But you know how Henri is.
每当他忙着抓人时 就能一天天不睡觉
He would go without sleep endlessly day after day when he's engaged in a chase.
他是我认识的最无情的工作机器
He is the most relentless machine I have ever known.
他脑袋就是一根筋
His mind is so single-tracked
以至于...有时感觉他愚蠢又迟钝
that... at times he even seems stupid and sluggish.
而且他特别坚定执着目标 乃至于
And he's so utterly fixed in purpose
如果他确信自己的母亲犯了罪 他会大义灭亲告发她
that he would turn in his own mother if he were convinced of her guilt!
他是我最宝贵的员工 我不能失去他
He's my most valuable man. I can't afford to lose him!
只要他安全离开巴黎 什么都没发生
Once he's safely out of Paris where nothing can happen,
我都不会担心 但是
I won't worry, but...
他现在在哪里呢?
where is he now?
你好啊 卡辛先生 (法语) -早上好 我很好
Good morning! Ça va.
给你报纸 -谢谢
Your paper. - Merci.
擦鞋吗 先生
Shine, monsieur.
不用 -我是巴黎最好的擦鞋匠 (法语)
No
我会帮你把鞋擦漂亮的 -但我不想擦
I would make your shoes look beautiful. - But I don't want any shine.
我今天不上班 小家伙
This is not a day for work, mon petit.
哦 谢谢你先生 太谢谢了
Oh, merci monsieur! Merci beaucoup!
像个真的法国人一样
Given like a true Frenchman.
早上好 先生 -早上好
Good morning, monsieur. - Good morning.
需要什么吗? -不 谢谢 我随便看看
May I help you? - No thanks, I'm just looking.
我们有好看的野花 还有... -不 不 谢谢
We have lovely wild flowers, and... - No, no thanks.
很美
They are beautiful.
亨利 你去哪了?
Henri, where have you been?
多么美好的一天啊!那个...
It's such a wonderful day! The...
我去溜达了一圈
I went for a stroll.
你好 医生 -你好 亨利
Hello, Doctor. - Hello, Henri.
你忘了吗?你今天是要去乡下的
Have you forgotten? You were to leave for the country today!
怎么会?我11年来第一次休假怎么能忘?
How could I? My first vacation in 11 years?
马奈医生都给你安排妥当了 一家小旅馆在...
All the arrangements have been made for you by Dr. Manet at a small hotel in the...
在圣马戈特的村里
In the village of St. Margot.
我的朋友邦古医生 在那里实习
I have a friend, Dr. Boncourt, who practices there.
亨利 那地方很适合你 -非常感谢你 医生
Just the place for you, Henri. - Thank you very much, Doctor.
我只想在走之前好好看看巴黎
All I wanted to do is to look at Paris before I left.
菲利普在等你呢
Philippe is waiting for you.
我马上就走 -亨利
I'll leave at once. - Henri...
我会想你的 但是...好好放松 享受生活 换换脑子 好吗?
I'll miss you, but... just relax and enjoy life for a change, yeah?
不用急着回来
Don't come back until you feel like it.
谢谢长官 再见!-再见
Thank you, monsieur. A bientôt! - A bientôt!
黑 马
卡辛先生?
Monsieur Cassin?
卡辛先生 我是邦古医生
Monsieur Cassin! I am Dr. Boncourt.
欢迎来到圣马戈特 -哦 对
Welcome to St. Margot! - Oh, yes.
马奈医生的朋友 很高兴在这里见到你
Dr. Manet's friend. It's really good of you to be here.
你...你是卡辛先生吗?
You... you are Monsieur Cassin?
是的 -这是娜奈 娜奈·米肖
Yes. - That's Nanette. Nanette Michaud.
她特别崇拜你的工作
She's a great admirer of your work.
真是太好了
It's really good of you.
你就是卡辛...
You are Monsieur Cass...
妈!爸!是他!
Maman! Papa! He's here!
这是布里德尔夫人 这里的管家
This is Madame Bridelle, the housekeeper.
她会好好照顾你的 -希望我没给你添麻烦
She'll take excellent care of you right here. - I hope I won't be too much bother.
你要当心她 卡辛先生
You want to beware of her, Monsieur Cassin.
她是个焦躁的女人 还是寡妇
She's an antsy woman and a widow.
哦 医生... -寡妇 真好...
Oh, Doctor... - A widow? It's really good of you.
先生?
Monsieur?
我是说真惋惜
I mean how sad.
是米肖爸爸妈妈收留我的
You see Papa and Maman Michaud took me in
那时我丈夫在一次打猎事故中丧生
when my husband was killed in a hunting accident.
很遗憾 -皮埃尔!
I'm sorry. - Pierre!
-皮埃尔 快点 -我在吃东西 你想吃什么? (法语)
你就会吃 穿戴整齐点啊 (法语)
-我得把饭吃完啊 -卡辛先生来了! (法语)
胡子 把胡子整理一下 (法语)
-怎么样? -挺好 (法语)
卡辛先生
Monsieur Cassin.
我是皮埃尔·米肖 这是我妻子 -夫人
I'm Pierre Michaud and this is my wife. - Madame.
卡辛先生 我们一定会尽己所能
Monsieur Cassin, I'm sure we'll do everything possible
让您在这里过得愉快舒适
to make your stay a happy one and a comfortable one.
肯定的 这里真是太好了
I know you will. This is very, very nice indeed.
就这样 菲利普 非常感谢 代我向局长问好
That is all, Philippe. Thanks very much. Give my regards to the Commissaire.
好的 先生 祝你假期愉快 -谢谢
I will, sir. Have a splendid holiday. - Thank you.
那我们下次见 医生 -肯定会的 先生
I'll see you again.doctor - I'm certain, monsieur.
卡辛先生 请这边走 -谢谢
Monsieur Cassin, this way if you please. - Thank you.
我得走了
I must run now, Maman.
哦 再见了 医生
Oh, au revoir, Docteur.
经过长途跋涉 也许他现在想喝杯酒
Perhaps he will enjoy a glass of wine after his journey.
哦 别担心 我们会好好照顾他的
Oh, don't you worry, we'll take very good care of him.
再见 医生
Au revoir, Docteur.
等等 你端着这个去哪儿?
Wait, where are you going with that?
给卡辛先生 医生说了... -不用管 交给我处理
Monsieur Cassin. The doctor said... - Never mind. I'll take care of that.
我说了不用管
I said never mind!
娜奈
Nanette?
娜奈! -怎么了 妈妈
Nanette! - Yes, Maman?
快点 你这孩子 -好吧 妈妈
Hurry, child! - All right, Maman.
来 孩子 快点
Come, child. Hurry.
好的 妈妈
Yes, Maman.
你把酒送到卡辛先生的房♥间
I want you to take the wine to Monsieur Cassin in his room.
好的 妈妈 -娜奈 看你的头发
Oh, yes, Maman. - Nanette, look at your hair.
他一定很有钱 他来自巴黎
He must be very well fixed. And he's from Paris!
也没有你想象的那么老
And not as old as you expected, either.
我想他对你很感兴趣
I think he's interested in you.
好好利用 亲爱的 -好的 妈妈
Make the most of it, chérie. - Yes, Maman.
娜奈 -怎么了 爸爸
Nanette. - Oui, Papa?
你端着酒去哪儿? -给卡辛先生
Where are you going with that wine? - To Monsieur Cassin.
为什么?你不能去
Why, you are not!
哦 爸爸 让孩子去吧
Oh, Papa, let the child go.
他是个名人 她只是好奇而已
He's a famous man and she's merely curious!
好奇?
Curious?
好奇 好奇?我知道好奇害死猫
Curious, curious, huh? I know this curious business!
对她来说 是玩游戏
With her, it's playing games!
你和她现在打算干什么
What are you and she up to now?
那人是来这里休息 不是来玩的
That man is here for a rest and not to play games!
听听你自己口出狂言 (法语)
还想指手画脚命令我 (法语)
巴拉巴拉的
在
Yes!
你的酒 卡辛先生 -哦 请稍等
Your wine, monsieur. - Oh, just one moment please!
请进
Come in.
哦 不好意思 我...
Oh, I beg your pardon, I...
让我帮你 先生
Allow me, monsieur.
你 但是... -哦 没关系 卡辛先生
You? But, but... - Oh, it's quite all right.
很少有你这么有名的人来这里
It's not often anyone as famous as yourself comes here.
你过奖了
But you flatter me.
我只是个警♥察♥而已 -哦 但是一名伟大的警♥察♥
I'm just a policeman. - Oh, but a very great one.
全法国最好的警探
The best detective in all France!
不敢当 -是真的
Not really. - Oh, yes!
这是众所周知的