Would you state your name for the record, please?
请你再重复一遍你的姓名?
James Ray.
詹姆斯.雷
James Ray.
詹姆斯.雷
You are currently serving a 15-year sentence
你因持械抢劫
following a guilty plea
和使用致命武器
for armed robbery
故意伤害罪
and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
被判入狱15年。
Correct?
对吗?
Yes, ma'am.
是的,夫人。
I believe you have some medical files for us to examine,
我相信你有一些医疗文件需要我们审查,
and that you've also prepared a statement you wish to read.
你也准备了一份你想读的声明。
Would you like to do that now?
你现在就想读吗?
No, ma'am.
不想读了,夫人。
I'm sorry.I don't understand.
对不起,我有点儿不明白。
Well, I had this long speech ready for y'all, and.
我本来已经为此准备了一大篇的陈述。
Been working on it every day for the last three weeks now.
过去三周,我每天都在做准备。
I even did rehearsals,
我还为此排练过,
and not just like in a mirror by myself
不光是一个人面对镜子
but you know with my cellmate,
还和我的狱友,
a few of the prison guards,
还有几名看守,
even the prison doctor.
甚至还有狱医。
You know, I'd say to anybody who'd, you know, listen to me.
你知道的,就是对任何一个想听我说这番话的人讲述。
Sadly though,you're not gonna hear it today.
遗憾的是,今天你将听不到这篇大论。
See, life has its own way of planning things.
要知道,命运自有它自己的安排。
While I was putting the finishing touches
就在我最后为这篇
on my heartfelt confession about my glorious redemption
由衷地表明,我在这所善意的州立监狱中,获得了
courtesy of this here state correctional facility,
获得了救赎的忏悔词润色时,
my one true love, Annie,
我的爱人,安妮,
she got the death sentence.
她却收到了死刑判决。
lung cancer.
肺癌。
Doctors gave her a year.
大夫说她只能活一年。
Well, I ain't going to waste my time with y'all
现在,我不想和你们浪费任何时间,
talking about what a huge mistake I made
来谈论我的那次该死愚蠢的
with that stupid goddamn bank robbery.
抢劫银行的巨大罪责。
But I am going to ask you to let...
我将要求你们让我...
No, I'm gonna...I'm gonna beg you to let me out.
不,我将要…我将要求你放我出去。
So that I can give Annie,
这样,我就能还给安妮,
my sweet Annie,
我亲爱的安妮,
the life I robbed from her.
被我夺走的生活。
She never let me down.
她从来没有让我失望过。
We promised each other we'd get married
我们承诺过一旦我出狱
once I was on the outside.
就结婚。
Why wait so long?
为什么要等这么久?
Well, ma'am, I don't know
夫人,我不知道
how familiar you are with prison weddings,
你对监狱婚礼有多熟悉,
but they're about as far as you can get
但那是远远不是
from the kind of wedding
你能想到的
a little girl dreams of,you know.
小女孩梦想的婚礼。
There ain't no roses or guests.
没有玫瑰花,也没有宾客。
No bridesmaids and pink dresses.
没有伴娘和粉红色的裙子。
No... fancy food.
没有...喜欢的食物。
No music to dance to.
没有音乐舞曲。
And well,there sure as hell ain't no car
而且,绝对没有一辆挂着"新婚"标志的车
with a "Just Married" sign ready to drive you away.
能把你接走。
No, ma'am, all you get is the prison chaplain
不,夫人,你能得到的只是监狱牧师
to wed you and your loved one in holy matrimony.
为你和你所爱的人举♥行♥神圣的婚礼。
And that's the same man that consoles prisoners on death row.
这是对那些判了死刑的犯人的安慰。
That ain't very romantic,now is it?
这可不太浪漫,不是吗?
But if by y'all's good graces,
如果在你们的好意下,
I'm destined to get out of here,
让我离开这里,
I'm gonna make sure she gets the wedding she deserves.
我就能让她得到她想要的婚礼。
I'm gonna give Annie the best year of her life.
我要给安妮最美好的一年。
Do you hate it?
你讨厌这副样子吗?
You look beautiful.
你看上去很漂亮。
Liar.
骗子。
I'm not lying, Annie.
我没有骗你,安妮。
You look like an angel.
你就像天使。
And soon to be.
很快就是了。
No, no,that's not what I meant.
不,不,这不是我意思。
I'm just teasing you, Jimmy.
我和你开个玩笑,吉米。
Come on.
来吧。
Still remember how to drive, right?
还记得怎么开车吗?
I guess we'll find out now, won't we?
马上你就会知道了。
死亡来临
What?
怎么了?
I-I.
我-我。
I just can't stop staring at you.
我就是忍♥不住盯着你看。
Well, in that case,maybe I should drive.
如果那样的话,还是让我来开车吧。
Oh, no. I'm sorry, miss.
哦,不,对不起了,女士。
You're not gonna lift another finger for a long time now.
你将不用再干任何活儿了。
I'm here to serve.
全由我来伺候。
Your wish is my command.
你想干什么我就去干。
I can get used to that.
我会习惯的。
You kept the trailer.
你保留了那辆拖车。
Yep.
是的。
It was our home.Couldn't get rid of it.
它曾经是我们的家。不能抛弃它。
Yeah, of course not.
是的,当然不能。
I'll tell you what.
就这样吧。
I'm gonna go inside,turn on the water heater.
我要进去,把热水器打开。
And you just come in when you're good and ready. Okay?
等你准备好了再进来,好吗?
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
What's wrong?
怎么了?
I just can't believe I'm actually here.
我简直不敢相信我在这里。
You're here.
你就在这里。
But you're way over there.
但你却还在那里站着。
I'm so sorry, Annie.
我很抱歉,安妮。
I'm sorry.
我对不起你。
I know.
我知道。
I know.
我知道。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Hey, come on now.
嘿,到这儿来。
Listen to me.
听我话。
Warts and all, remember?
毫不掩饰,记得吗?
Yeah.Yeah, warts and all.
记得。记得,毫不掩饰。
Yeah.
是的。
Come in.
进来。
Take a seat.
坐下。
Ah, Raines, is it?
啊,你是叫雷恩斯吗?
Ray. Jimmy Ray.
雷。吉米.雷。
Oh, that's right.
哦,很好。
Fifteen years for picking the wrong kind of friends.
因为交错了朋友,判了15年。
Am I right or am I right?
我说得对吗?
More or less. Yeah.
差不多是吧。
Why don't we make that "More or less, sir."
我们为什么不把你的话改成"差不多,先生。
That's easy enough for you to remember, ain't it.
这对你来说很容易记住,不是吗。
Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
Good.
那好。
You just keep that "Yes sir" attitude
如果你一直保持“是的,先生”这种态度
and maybe me and you,we won't have a problem.
我想我们之间就不会有什么问题。
Oh, boy. They sure gave you full package, didn't they?
哦,小子。他们给了你的全套资料,不是吗?
This whole sorry business with the lady friend
有关你的女友的事情
is truly unfortunate.
真是太不幸了。
I tell you, if it were me,
我跟你说,如果是我,
I'd be carrying a whole bagful of grudge right about now.
我现在肯定对一切都怀恨在心。
Most men would.
大多数男人会。
Not me, sir.
我不会,先生。
Oh yeah? Why is that?
是吗?为什么?
Well, obviously because of that sorry business
显然是因为你提到的
with my lady friend that you mentioned.
和我女朋友的那件伤心事。
Mm.
电影精选列表